Six Floors Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wanted to fuck Anna and I wanted to make sure there was enough left in the tank to do it right, so I guided her head up away from my dick and brought her face to mine. I kissed her, and she met my kiss with hungry thrusts from her tongue. I felt like all her pent up passion of the last who-knows-how-many years was being unleashed, and I was the lucky recipient.

After a few more seconds of kissing, I stood up and pulled her up until we were standing face to face. Then I reached around her, cupped her beautiful ass in my hands, and lifted her up. Surprised, it took her a second to catch up, and then she threw her legs around my back, locking her feet at her ankles in the small of my back. I could feel her trimmed bush rubbing against my lower abdomen, and it was really erotic.

I carried Anna the few feet to my dresser and dropped her on top of it. I love that dresser, because it is the perfect height so that if a woman sits on it, her pussy is exactly at the height of my dick.

I moved Anna's knees apart with my hand and positioned my cock at the entrance of her slit. I offered my finger to Anna's mouth and she hungrily sucked it in, bathing it in her saliva. I then moved down and ran my finger up and down her slit. I could feel she was hot, wet and open, so I slid my finger up to her clit and started swirling it around. Anna let out a little yelp and then in a breathy voice demanded:

"Put it in me."

I was thinking the same thing. I thrusted forward and buried my full length into her in one try. She let out a sexy "unh" sound as it went in, and I went to work, driving my cock in and out of her hard. Her legs wrapped around my back, and feeling her soft skin against my body drove me even more crazy. I put one hand under her butt cheek to steady myself, and with the other I played with her clit, all while I continued to slam into her, varying the timing and depth of the strokes so that the hard, deep ones really had an effect on her.

She was bucking forward, meeting my thrusts head on, trying to get me in as deep as she could. She was on fire, wild, grabbing, gasping, moaning. It was a sexy sight.

I glanced over at Megan who was now furiously finger fucking herself while tweaking her nipple hard with her free hand. She was moaning and yelping, all with her eyes locked on us fucking, and it was clear she was enjoying herself. I remembered how sexy it was watching Anna go down on Megan, and I thought to myself how hot it would be for Anna to do that while I fucked her. I decided it was worth a shot.

I reached under Ann and picked her up again. She wrapped her legs around me, trusting that I had something good in mind.

I dropped her softly on the bed (I had learned my lesson from my spill of Megan the other day), and I positioned her on her hands and knees, with her butt looking up at me. I purposely put her in the direction so that she would be staring at Megan rubbing her pussy and tweaking her nipples.

I put a hand on either side of Anna's hips and re-entered her pussy from behind, again alternating between short and deep thrusts. When I would go hard and deep, Anna would let out a yelp of joy that I just loved. Her box was hot and wet, and she was pretty tight, too.

I reached around with my right hand and started playing with Anna's clit. This really started to get to her. She bucked against me with each thrust, and she got even more vocal, moaning, yelping and yelling out "Yes!" and "So good!" again and again.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"You look amazing. You're so sexy. Look at Megan. How does she look to you?

"So sexy."

"Maybe we should invite her over here?"

"Fuck yes."

I looked over at Megan and said. "Why don't you join us? I think we'd both like that."

Megan looked at Anna. Anna nodded and licked her lips. Megan smiled, and I couldn't help think that it was as much marveling at Anna's transformation as relishing joining in the fun.

"I knew this was a good idea," Megan said.

And with that, Megan moved to the bed. The second she got there, Anna reached out with one hand and guided Megan forward so that her face was in Megan's pussy. Megan's legs had pushed under Anna and her feet were now resting on my legs just above my knees. It felt like little bolts of electricity shot from where her feet touched my leg, joining the already intense pleasure of having my cock buried in Anna's hot box, along with her beautiful ass crushed against my thighs.

I reached down and rubbed Megan's foot. As I've said, she had the most beautiful feet I've ever seen. I also wanted her to know how much I appreciated the gift she had given to both Anna and me.

Within seconds, we were in a phenomenal rhythm. I was banging away at Anna while rubbing her clit, and Anna was furiously licking and tongue-fucking Megan's shaved little slit and clit. I felt like I didn't have much in the tank, and it was only a matter of minutes, maybe even seconds, before I was going to blow, like it or not. Before I could make any decisions, Megan started her familiar pre-orgasmic "uhs," and in seconds, she was having her second orgasm on Anna's face, rhythmically tensing and releasing her muscles.

I was close now, having witnessed that scene, and just as I was about to warn Anna of my impending orgasm, Megan spoke up.

"I'll be right back. Don't cum!"

Megan ran off. I stooped thrusting. Anna groaned in disapproval.

"Oh, don't stop."

"I'll cum."

"Megan better have something good up her sleeve. If she was wearing sleeves."

I smiled. Obviously, I didn't know Anna all that well, but I really liked what I had seen of her (in more ways than one). She had a quality that made me feel like she deserved to be happy. And it gave me an idea.

I pulled out, and before Anna could complain, I had laid down on my back between her legs so that I was under Anna, my face right under pussy. I extended my tongue and started working up and down on her pussy lips. She let out a moan of approval and lowered her pussy closer to my face.

I reached up and started finger fucking her while sucking hard on her clit. Anna was as wound up as I had seen her. She was thrashing on the bed into me, yelling and moaning.

Megan appeared in the doorway and smiled.

"Don't let me interrupt."

I kept up my assault on Anna's pussy, licking and sucking her clit while reaching in with my finger towards her G spot. After about a minute like that, Anna was on the brink.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop."

She didn't have to keep saying it. There was no way I was stopping. But it was nice to hear.

Suddenly, Anna tensed up and gave out the loudest moan/scream she had yet, and with that, she came hard. It was a beautiful sight from underneath. I held her as she came, until she came down and collapsed next to me. She leaned over and we kissed, more softly than before. She seemed to like her own taste on her lips. I wondered if she had ever tasted herself on a man before.

Megan broke the silence.

"That was so fucking hot. And, it's going to get much hotter."

My dick was so hard, begging for relief. Megan continued.

"Get back into the same position you were in before."

Anna got on her hands and knees. I got behind her and entered her from behind. Her snatch was just dripping wet from her orgasm. It felt fantastic.

"Okay, now Gary, fuck her nice and slow. Don't do it too hard. And don't, under any circumstances, cum!"

I started softly fucking Anna. She softly met my strokes.

Megan moved to the bed and started playing with Anna's hair.

"Remember the fantasy you told me about?

"That was just a fantasy."

"It doesn't have to be."

What were they talking about?

Anna nodded. "Like I said before, if I don't do it now, when would I?"

Megan nodded back. I then saw Megan had the bottle of lube that came with the Savannah Samson rubber pussy she had given me. Megan straightened up and squirted the lube on Anna's asshole, and then sprayed a ton in her hands. She lubed up her hand and then started playing with Anna's puckered asshole.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Megan continued to work Anna's asshole, and Anna responded by thrusting harder into me. I didn't know how much more I could take without cumming. This is about as long as I had ever held out.

Soon, Megan worked her finger into Anna's asshole, first one knuckle, then two. Within a minute, she was steadily fucking Anna's ass with her finger.

Anna grunted with approval. It was amazing how comfortable she had become in such a short time. I think since she was already so confident in other parts of her life, it didn't take too much to bring out her best in the bedroom.

"I think you're ready," Megan said.

"Oh yeah."

Megan looked at me.

"It's time. Fuck her in the ass."

I was a little surprised, since I hadn't even done that in my two wild days with Anna. I just figured it wasn't her thing, and I still thought that. But, apparently, it was a fantasy of Anna's, and I was happy to be the one to give it to her.

I pulled out of Anna's pussy and positioned by cock at her asshole. Megan sprayed lube on my dick and started rubbing it in.

It was getting too much for me. As I've said, Megan's hands are perfect. "One more rub and you're going to have more than lube on your hand."

Megan closed the lube bottle and kissed me on the lips.

"Go get her."

I slowly pushed into Anna's hole, letting her get used to the larger invader. I could tell by her moans and the way she carefully pushed back into me that she was enjoying this new sensation. And, the slow thrusting had allowed me to keep from cumming.

After about a minute of slowly putting in more and more, I finally bottomed out, by stomach hitting Anan's luscious ass. I slowly increased the pace until I was steadily fucking in and out of Anna's ass. It felt so tight, not as wet as her pussy, but the tightness was really something. I kept up a steady pace until I reached around and started touching Anna's clit.

It was at that moment that I realized that Megan had moved under Anna and was licking Anna's pussy hard, tongue-fucking her and running her tongue up and down Anna's slit. Anna started thrashing against me again, and even faster than I expected, she came, her pussy spasming on Megan's tongue and my finger. I could feel everything happening on my cock, and I couldn't take it anymore. Just as Anna was finishing her orgasm, I exploded inside of her ass, pumping shot after shot of my cum into her.

The cum ran out of her ass and down onto Megan's face as she licked Anna's pussy. I looked down at marveled at the sight.

Once I was done cumming, I collapsed down on the bed next to Anna. I was overwhelmed.

"Wow."

Anna agreed. "Yeah, wow."

Megan smiled. "You've had a two wow week."

I gave Megan a knowing glance. Megan smiled right back at me. She then quickly blurted out: "I'm so glad I did this. Who's up for a shower?"

Megan jumped up and, giggling like a school girl, headed for the bathroom. We heard the shower start to run.

Anna looked at me sincerely.

"Thanks, really. You're such a giving lover."

"Don't thank me. That was incredible."

Anna kissed me on the lips. After the kiss broke, she smiled.

"That shower is sounding pretty good, don't you think?"

The mental picture of me and these two lovely ladies in my shower made me smile. Anna noticed.

"You can stare at us the whole time we're washing."

"You know I will be."

"Megan is right, you're a perv."

Anna kissed me on the cheek, jumped up, and headed for the shower.

"Here I come!"

I shook my head in disbelief thinking about what had gone on over the last few days. But, I didn't want to miss another second of that shower. I jumped up and headed to the bathroom.

"Me too!"

12