Sixth Period Trig Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teacher walked between her two students, across the same lobby that she walked across just a little while ago without so much as a glance, but now almost everyone looked.

Vickie knew that the two stunning students drew many looks but Vickie could feel the stares and it excited her. Mary Ellen reached subtly for her hand and gave it a squeeze as if she could read her mind. Vickie accentuated every step, knowing that her ample chest jiggled with every pace and she knew then that she would wear whatever Mary Ellen or Nicole suggested. If they told her to strip naked, right now, she'd do it. She knew that she was totally submissive to these two girls, and she accepted it happily.

Outside, on the pool patio, Vickie slipped on her sunglasses but noticed more eyes followed the trio as they made their way to the lounge chair that Mary Ellen had reserved.

Mary Ellen flopped down in the chair leaving Nicole and Vickie standing. They weren't alone for long. Suddenly there were young men all around the two and a boy pulled up an empty lounge chair and sat close, facing Mary Ellen.

"Can I help you?" asked Mary Ellen stretching in the lounger as she talked, spreading her legs slightly.

"You've done quite a bit already," the boy replied. "I'm Raoul and this is my best bud, Josh."

Mary Ellen heard the scrape of the lounger on her other side and noticed a tall, muscular, dark man sit on her other side.

"Raoul, Josh," she said acknowledging the two, "Just what have I done?"

"You showed up, that's what you did."

"Say what?"

"We couldn't help but watch you today. Now don't worry, we're not stalkers. We just appreciate beautiful women and you are beautiful. I just wish we knew your name."

"Mary Ellen. I hope that's not all that you wished for," said Mary Ellen as she patted each boy's knee.

"You guys vacationing?"

"No," said Josh. "We like to scope out the hotel's pool to see if we know anyone."

"Liar," claimed Mary Ellen, "You're looking for some unsuspecting, young, naive female tourist with the hope of charming them and getting some action."

"Mary Ellen!" scolded a shocked Vickie while Nicole just smiled.

It was Raoul who protested first, "Oh, no, we... we just..."

Mary Ellen just patted his knee, "I didn't say that was a bad thing, Josh. I'm young, female, unsuspecting and I do find you guys to be charming, but this pool is not quite the secluded island getaway spot that we dreamed about."

"We?" asked Raoul, "You mean these two sexy ladies?" meaning Nicole and Vickie.

"Um yup, and others, some more girls and a few boys, we're on a class trip, down here in this sultry, tropical island, looking to unwind, to go a little wild before we graduate and face the world.

Mary Ellen looked up and said, "This is Nicole, a fellow member of our senior class." Nicole did a little curtsy. "And this is Vickie."

"Ah, you have stunning classmates, so nice to meet your fellow seniors."

"Oh, Vickie is not a senior."

"No? She's much too, um too, too .. oh, I can't find the word.." stuttered Raoul.

"Developed?" added Nicole.

"MMm, yes."

Mary Ellen added, despite a leer from Vickie that she should not divulge too much information.

"Vicke is a freshman in college, she was a dear friend and asked if she could tag along, so, here she is," Mary Ellen lied.

They chatted for almost an hour when Raoul asked to be excused and left with Josh.

They returned a mere five minutes later and Raoul said, "We know a very special, secluded beach that none of the hotel guest know about; most residents aren't even aware of it. Very few people go there. Josh and I would be honored to share the island's more remote places with you and your friends.

"Awesome," answered Mary Ellen before either Vickie or Nicole could answer.

"It's too late, today. How about we pick you up tomorrow morning and drive you there."

"I don't think we could all fit in one car," explained Mary Ellen.

"Car, oh no, we have a mini bus; Plenty of room. How about you be out front at nine, tomorrow morning."

They all looked at each other and two of the three nodded yes, Vickie was nervous.

The boys left and they watched as they gave each other high fives.

"Could be trouble, you know," said Vickie.

"There will be more of us than them. Don't be a nag," retorted Mary Ellen.

"I'm not nagging; Do you know of how many young women get in trouble on these remote islands?"

"We'll be fine. Let's tell the others."

"Wait," Mary Ellen said with a sense of urgency.

She grabbed Nicole's hand and pulled her away for a private conversation.

"What's up?" said a confused Nicole.

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea."

"But, I thought you said..."

"I'm not worried about being safe, I think we'll be fine. I'm worried about the guys."

"They wouldn't do anything..."

"I know, not on purpose, anyway, but, let me explain; If we go to a secluded beach, do you think we could get Miss Roache to, um, you know, do you think we could get her to reveal what the natives reveal?"

"You think that it's some sort of a topless beach, Mary Ellen?"

"Could be," she smiled, "I'm hoping. If it is do you think we could get Vickie to agree..."

"We can get her to do anything we want, anything," Nicole interrupted.

"I'm sure we can too," agreed Mary Ellen. "But, I'm afraid that the other boys aren't ready to adjust to seeing their math teacher in that light. I'm afraid that when we get back to school, one of them, maybe more will brag. Boys can't seem to help themselves. Maybe we should just go by ourselves. You, me, Vickie and Dave. He won't talk, he's responsible for turning her."

"But, Josh and Raoul will be there."

"That's okay, We'll never see them again, so who cares."

The girls walked back to Vickie and Mary Ellen said to Vickie, "We're going to a special beach tomorrow, with Josh and Raoul. I don't want you to say anything to the others."

"Why?'

"Just do as you're told," scolded Mary Ellen and Vickie submissively nodded her head as she said "Okay. Whatever you say."

They drew a lot of attention when the other students started to realize that their teacher was present. Joey's eyes were like elevators, scanning his teacher's lush body up and down. Tommy never really looked at his teacher, his eyes diverted, down. Vickie was worried about him.

They chatted about school, about their day, about the sun, the scantily clothed women and their excited voices drew lots of attention.

"Dis is nuth n like in my country," said Elona in her heavy Slavic tongue. Women go topless at beach. We not be fraid to show bodies."

"I wanna go there," added Joey.

"Perv," teased Veronica.

"Just a normal guy, girl, wouldn't mind seeing you topless."

"In your dreams."

"Already did that," added Joey, "and you looked good girl, you shouldn't be afraid to share."

They all laughed and spent the rest of the afternoon and night together at the pool and at a local restaurant and then back at the hotel.

Mary Ellen lied to her friends when she said, "Well, tomorrow Miss Roache, Nicole and I are sleeping in, see you all about noon, okay?"

They went back to their rooms near midnight and got ready for the next day.

Mary Ellen went to Vickie's room and told her how happy she was that she decided to join them.

"You didn't give me a choice."

"You always have a choice, teach, always but you'll do as I tell you, right?"

With her head bowed down, Vickie whispered, "Of course, Mary Ellen."

They chatted a while and Mary Ellen held out her hand to her teacher.

"What?"

"Key, I want your room key."

"Why?"

"Cuz, tomorrow morning I'm going to live one of my fantasies. Go to bed, my precious teacher but don't you dare wear anything. I'll be here in the morning to wake you up. You'll get a very special wake up teach, very special."

Vickie handed Mary Ellen her key and quickly stripped. She held her hands out to her sides and said, "Is this okay?"

"Perfect, now wash up after your long day, I'll be back."

After a long, hot shower, Vickie laid her travel weary body down and covered herself with a single sheet, closed her eyes and quickly went to sleep.

Tuesday morning.

She never heard her, but could feel the sheet being dragged down slowly, exposing her naked body. She stirred with anxious expectations but then she heard Mary Ellen.

"Shhh, lie still, keep your eyes closed, enjoy."

The sheet was now completely off her body. Her chest rose with every heavy breath as she waited for the first touch, wondering just where it would be.

"Enjoy, my beautiful instructor, don't open your eyes."

The last time Vickie heard Mary Ellen suggesting such a course of action, an unknown boy used her mouth. This thought just excited the teacher even more.

Then she felt the mattress on her right sink under the weight of Mary Ellen sitting beside her. She could feel her breath on her naked breast, close, so very close, then the tip of Mary Ellen's tongue making contact with Vickie's nipple was like an electric current that warmed her body.

Her tongue became more urgent, making faster and faster circles around Vickie's sensitive nipple. Then she felt the touch of her hand on her knee, moving up slowly, experiencing her warm thighs. Vickie voluntarily spread her legs, allowing her more access, wishing her hand would move quicker.

Mary Ellen engulfed a mouthful of Vickie's breast as her fingers finally found their target. Vickie had to will herself not to move, not to push her hips up as Mary Ellen's fingers traced the length of her pussy, up and then down, softly, then she repeated it but with a little more pressure as her finger sank a deeper into her dampening folds.

The girl was driving her crazy until suddenly, she pulled her mouth off her breast; she lifted her fingers away from her pussy and stood beside her bed. Vickie could sense that she walked to the foot of the bed and Mary Ellen secured each of Vickie's ankles and gently spread them apart.

The thought of what was about to happen almost caused Vickie to climax but Mary Ellen quickly climbed onto the end of the bed. Vickie could feel the girl's hair tickle her upper thighs and stomach as she bent her head down until she gently kissed her teacher's shaved pussy.

Vickie groaned softly as her student proceeded to lick her, softly at first and then with more urgency. Her tongue burrowing into her, finding that sensitive spot and making her tongue hard as it contacted it. Mary Ellen pushed her hands under Vickie's ass and lifted her as she continued to lick her.

It started as a warm wave and then built and built until it overtook her whole body. Vickie shook as her orgasm overpowered her and somehow, Mary Ellen managed to keep her face glued to her teacher's pussy.

She knew that she was leaking, shamelessly leaking as Mary Ellen continued to lick her, and Vickie placed a hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to continue.

Vickie's eyes flew open when she heard the clapping. She turned her head sharply towards the noise and saw Nicole and Dave watching.

Vickie was about to explode in anger but Mary Ellen's talented tongue was close to making the humiliated teacher climax again.

She did come again, longer, more intense and she didn't care if they saw, she didn't care that she was naked, she didn't care that they saw Mary Ellen licking her and she opened her eyes, smiled at her visitors and said "Hi guys."

Nicole and Dave just watched as Mary Ellen continued to pleasure their teacher, bringing her to a third orgasm.

Then the three students helped Vickie dress for the day.

Dave picked out the bathing suit. It was black and tiny and sexy. Vickie went to the bathroom to dress and when she reappeared, Dave just whistled.

Nicole and Mary Ellen agreed; she was stunning.

The top was two small triangular pieces of cloth that did a very poor job of covering her breasts. Her cleavage was healthy and even the sides of her breasts were difficult to cover. A thin, black string held up the cloth, that Mary Ellen tied into a bow like knot that rested on the top of her shoulder. Nicole duplicated the knot on the other side and in the back.

The bottom made some of Vickie's panties seem like coveralls. It, again, was a small triangular cloth that covered her sex and not much else. It had a slender strip of cloth that ran between her legs, up her between her ass cheeks where it met the small strips that was knotted high on her hips.

Vickie turned her head so she could see herself from behind and discovered that not all of her ass was covered. It wasn't a string bikini but Vickie had never worn such a revealing piece of clothing before. Dave's gaping mouth seemed to confirm Vickie's assessment; Vickie chuckled to herself as she snuck a peek at Dave's crotch for any indications of arousal.

The girls and Dave were already dressed and prepared for the day.

Mary Ellen found the wrap that Pam had suggested and she tied it around her teacher's waist. It covered her ass, the flimsy suit and one leg. Mary Ellen had knotted it above her right hip so that her right leg was left exposed. Vickie had to agree that it looked sexy.

Vickie stowed her sunglasses, lotion and other essentials in a transparent mesh bag that tied around her wrist.

"Wait!" cried Mary Ellen, "Too much, too soon."

Dave and Nicole just stared at Mary Ellen, waiting for an explanation.

"Here, teach, put this on."

It was a cut off t-shirt, that covered the upper part of Vickie's skimpy top but ended just below her breasts and showed off her flat stomach.

"Can't have anyone getting all excited so early in the morning. What do you guys think?"

"Perfect," said Dave, "as long as it comes off later."

"Don't worry," answered Mary Ellen, "Don't worry."

Vickie felt like a pawn, submitting totally to the whims of her students. But, she smiled to herself. She enjoyed it.

They made their way to the front of the hotel.

They stood there waiting, chatting excitedly about the vacation so far, complimenting Vickie on her outfit and asking questions about where they were going.

Mary Ellen's heart sank a bit when she saw Tommy. He was alone but he saw them and came out front to see them.

"What's up?" he said, still not completely looking at his teacher.

Mary Ellen was thinking quickly. "Going on a special field trip, Tommy, boring stuff, want to tag along?"

Everyone looked at Mary Ellen wondering what she was doing.

"You guys look like you're ready of a beach day, Yeah, wait a sec, and let me get my stuff. I'll be right back."

He ran off, to his room.

"He'll be okay. Tommy doesn't talk to anyone. He'll be cool," Mary Ellen assured them.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Vickie, trying to sound authoritative.

"Look, teach. I told you to just do what you're told. So be quiet and follow my lead," Mary Ellen brusquely replied.

Vickie was about to protest but Mary Ellen gave her a look and she just nodded and kept quiet.

Tommy made it back before Josh and Raoul arrived but he had Elona in tow,

"Saw Elona," explained Tommy, "Told her what was going down and she wanted to come, okay?"

Mary Ellen was just about to say something when a van pulled up and the window rolled down and Josh's head popped out and he said, "Come on, get in. This will be great."

They all piled in.

The road became a narrow street and then not more than a path, mostly covered in sand.

Twenty minutes after they left the hotel, Raoul shouted "We're here."

Everyone got out and they looked around. Two other cars were parked nearby. Raoul and Josh started walking towards a small, sandy hill that had a tiny path between long, wind bent grass. They could not see the ocean but the scent of salt air permeated the air.

Once they had walked about twenty feet, they were at the top of what was really a sand dune. The dune hid a small, horseshoe shaped beach.

The students and Vickie just looked in total awe.

The sand appeared bleached white and the water was crystal blue. The beach was about 300 feet wide in an arch that was anchored by rocks that jutted out into the ocean at each end.

About ten other people were at the beach, some lounging on blankets, a few just standing in the water and two tossing a ball back and forth. All were young. The men wore suits ranging from long legged suits to the tight, skimpy speedos. The women were all in two piece suits and they were far skimpier than anything Vickie had ever seen on a beach before.

They eagerly soaking in the island scenery, well, the skimpy attire anyway, when Raoul saw Nicole and Vickie looking at the rocks.

The rocks jutted out into the ocean and Raoul added, "the rocks protect the beach from erosion and keeps prying eyes from the other side."

Dave overheard Raoul's comment and asked, "prying eyes?"

Josh laughed, "on the other side of those rocks is another beach for the more seasoned beach goer."

"More seasoned?" asked Nicole, "You mean older?"

"No, absolutely not. It's for those ladies who do not enjoy the confines of clothing interfering with the sun's rays."

Vickie gasped, "You mean a nude beach?" suddenly apprehensive about her vacation.

"Not quite," answered Josh. "The nude beach is one more rock outcrop over. The first one is for topless."

Vickie could feel her students staring at her chest, even though she still wore the t-shirt.

"Which beach do you prefer?" asked Raoul to no one in particular.

Elona quickly added, "in my country, most women go topless and the braver ones go without anything."

"Which are you?" asked Raoul.

"I be very brave. I'd like naked beach. It be very healthy. I like boys staring at my poo-see."

"I'd be honored to take Elona," added Josh, "you know, to make sure she's safe and all."

Everyone laughed and Vickie felt like the one putting water on the fire when she said, "Why don't we stay here for a while."

Dave could see her apprehension and agreed, "Yeah, let's play it slow. Start here and then, maybe."

Everyone stripped down to their beach attire. The boys eyed their lovely classmates, their skimpy bathing suits and their exposed pale, flesh.

When Vickie unfurled her wrap and pulled the cut off t-shirt over her head, everyone stopped talking, everyone stopped moving and at first Vickie thought that everyone stopped breathing. They all just stared at her, even Dave, Nicole and Mary Ellen who had already witnessed their teacher's attire stared. It was almost as if they wanted the world to know that they knew this incredibly sexy female, that this was their teacher.

Vickie took a small rollup mat out of her bag and unrolled it and then she noticed the attention that she was receiving.

"What?" she asked, "Never seen a woman before?"

Elona was the first to speak, "May I be honest, Miss Roache?"

"Of course. I always want you to be honest."

"Well, I speak for myself, but in school I tried to imagine what you would look like, you know, naked... I mean in a bathing suit and you're more fantastic than I ever imagined, that's all."

Vickie could feel herself blush but added, "Thank you, Elona, that's very kind but you're very beautiful, yourself."

The others quickly added in their compliments when Josh said, "I though that you were a college freshman."

Tommy blurted out, "She's our math teacher."

Raoul and Josh both whistled, "Fox you are, ma'am. You sure that you don't want to travel a bit more west?" and with that he motioned with his head, towards the rock outcrop and the topless beach on the other side."

"Maybe later," replied Mary Ellen. "We're in no hurry."

Towels were stretched out for protection against the hot sand, articles placed in strategic locations, sunscreen lathered onto hard, muscle toned bodies and their beach day began.