Sixville's Finest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped reciprocating, partly because he didn't want to give the braying audience the satisfaction but mostly because even a kiss was cheating in Sean's book.

So they'd humiliate him, but not too much; a stripper, maybe an ugly one but only to embarrass him. Maybe if he played along they'd see that they couldn't rile him, that he could take a joke as well as the next man.

The lips left his leaving a small trail of saliva, which Sean reflexively licked away.

Sean felt a body pressed close to his, slipping and rubbing her front (almost definitely a woman, Sean could unmistakably feel breasts) over the left side of his torso. Her legs squeezed his left leg, her thigh glancing his privates through the fabric of his pants.

The stranger turned, with sound of what must have been her jewellery, jangling as she spun. Her ass was in his crotch, supplying enthusiastic frottage.

Sean blushed and squirmed. He was getting a hard-on in spite of himself. He'd been cursed with a responsive cock, even bumpy roads gave him erections, but if he got one here and now he'd die. The dancer, whoever she was, was probably hideous. A visible reaction would be just what his tormentors were looking for.

Sean froze. He resolved not to move and brought to mind all the memories of incidents that had embarrassed him and his dick softened. Sean let slip a sigh of relief, which caused a ripple of applause and jeering to break out.

The girl gave up and clung now to the right side of Sean's body. A hand stroked his chest, provoking a spontaneous shiver from Sean. An ankle curled round Sean's calf and she began to dry hump his legs.

Sean could feel her breath on the cloth covering his head and hear her low, muted breaths as she gyrated slowly. He couldn't help wondering what she was wearing. He'd heard enough breathless 'wows' and 'yeah, babys' from his spectators to figure her outfit was provocative. Was she nude? Was she grinding her naked pussy on his thigh and waist?

The thought and subsequent image made his cock twitch and start to stiffen again. He sucked in his breath and tried to conjure some more suppressing memories. This time it was harder, for a little voice, the same one from that night with Claudine, had reared it's head. "What if she's not ugly? What if she's hot?" It seemed to say and Sean could not ignore it completely.

"Okay, guys. Enough's enough, huh?" He called out.

"Boo." Some called out. "No." Yelled others. They were all banging on the bars or stamping their feet.

His 'assailant' just chuckled deeply. Her hand groped his crotch as Sean tried to shrink away from her. He shook his head, in a small way, trying to convey only to her that his genitals were off limits.

Maybe it worked because her body left. Sean struggled to listen to the confused and scrambled muttering that was going on behind him.

Everything stopped and there was an awed or anticipatory breath. Sean heard a zip being unfastened. He checked to feel if it was on him and it wasn't. The girl was taking off whatever clothes she had on....

Sean shook his head. Why not let him see? Not that he wanted to watch...but surely they'd get more satisfaction seeing him flustered and red.

"Look at them tits." Someone, nameless and unidentifiable, shouted.

A woman's voice, but from outside spoke to Sean. "Shame you're missing this, Hun, even I'd go for a sample that." Sean knew it was Joelle, a dispatcher, and a fairly conservative widow he'd barely spoken to.

So she was hot then. Hot like Claudine? Sean wondered, retroactively inserting Claudine's body into the memory of all he'd felt tonight and flashing back to the night on the road.

Was it Claudine?!! Was all this....arranged so that she could fuck him?! Was that the aim tonight? Not just a humiliating joke but forced sex?

The questions were flowing thick and fast, arousing and appalling at the same time. His cock was thick and hard now. It was straining at his pants now, fully erect but Sean was barely aware of it anymore.

"Guys..." He croaked, failing to inject the bonhomie he'd been aiming for.

He felt his shirt being undone. His undresser was rough and impatient, kissing and licking his chest as soon as it was revealed.

"Uh..." Sean moaned.

"He's so hairy." Sandra sighed, approving.

Sean could feel breath on his fly and fingers undoing his belt buckle. He shifted his weight subconsciously, enjoying the sensation of his cock shift against his boxers and his pants.

This was the time to put a stop to this. He felt that if he let this go any further he might not be able to control himself. Already a large part of him wanted her to unzip him and take him in her mouth and the rest of his mind was struggling to remember what was so wrong about that.

"This is too far! Let me out." He pleaded, straining against the cuffs and twisting his body to the very limits of his mobility. "The joke's over."

No one answered him.

"Fucking hell. I don't want this." Sean hated to hear how small and insignificant his voice sounded.

"Ssshh." His assailant cooed next to his cheek. She was standing now, her body close to his as his pants fell to the floor. "You're very big, Mr Deputy." She said, fondling him with both hands. "I can't want to pop this in my mouth and suck all that tasty cum right out."

This was not Claudine. She really was a stranger, but she was true to her word. Her fingers hooked over the elastic of his waistband and pulled down his underwear.

"No..." Sean sobbed but a triumphant roar from the onlookers drowned it out. A hand pinched his butt.

"Very nice, Seany, very nice." Joelle slurred.

Sean had never felt so exposed or more acutely horrified. Everyone could see him and there was no escaping them. He shut his eyes and tried to pull his cock away when he felt her lips her tongue or her hand glance across his throbbing helmet.

Joelle and Sandra giggled but they sounded low down as Sean struggled blindly to avoid this adulterous blowjob. He'd pull one way and find a wet tongue there to lick the underside of his shaft or lips to nuzzle on his balls.

"Stop teasing the poor woman, Sean." Randy guffawed to his left.

"Yeah, Sean, give her what she wants." Joelle sneered and pushed his ass so that his groin squashed onto the face of the woman kneeling at his feet.

With lightning speed she'd grabbed his cock and guided it into her waiting mouth and downed her throat. She swallowed and milked his cock and Sean was overthrown.

"Ahhhhhh...." He groaned, with unadulterated pleasure. He'd closed his eyes again as her lips had closed around the root of his cock that it took a few seconds to realise that the sack had been removed.

He looked down, blinking. A fucking sexy black woman was gobbling up his twitching prick, slurping and gagging down every inch. What really made his balls up was how her eyes never left his. And he'd never fucked a black person before. They had never been his type but, Jesus, the one before him...looking down he could see her mammoth breasts and slender waist.

He wanted her in every way. He growled a smile down at her, rocking his hips so that he could thrust in time with her swallowing.

She was relentless, bobbing down his pole again and again to bury her face in his thick pubic hair.

"Auuugh..." Sean groaned.

"How you liking the hooker I hired you?" Frank enquired through the bars. "Sugar's the best in town."

Sean just shut his eyes and leant back on the bars. His fists were clenching and unclenching, dying to be free to touch this whore. Strangely, the fact that she was a tart just turned him on more.

"AHHHH yes...." He groaned. Her mouth felt unbelievably hot and wet and it was like she never had to come up for air.

He came over her scarlet lips; jet after jet over her face and she shut her eyes and took it all. She was enjoying it, she was enjoying being demeaned and Sean trembled with the realisation.

His unconscious mind realised that his hands were unlocked several moments before his conscious mind. By that time he had picked up the slut.

His eyes focused on the tatty mattress in the corner of the room. Sean fumbled her backwards, his mouth savagely kissing at her neck and shoulders. She tasted like nutmeg.

The din from the spectators faded as he pushed her onto the nasty bed. "Fuck me." She instructed.

He smiled, spread her legs and crawled up between them. He penetrated her easily, lubricated as he was by his cum and her saliva. Her pussy stretched to accommodate him like Shannon's never could.

Sean rose up, resting all the weight on his hands as he humped the woman under him. Now he took the time to admire who he was fucking. Her dandelion clock afro splayed out around her. Her lips were full and her smeared lipstick made her mouth look sluttish.

"Harder...harder...fuck me harder...." She crooned.

Sean obliged, bringing up one knee so he could increase his leverage. Her body arched her back. Her eyes glinted their gratitude and it looked as if she was trying to say something but she was too breathless.

Her head turned to her left and Sean glanced in that direction. He saw all the people watching, undisguised lust and envy in their faces. He could tell what they were thinking. All the women wanted to be under him and all the men wished they could take his place. He smiled back down at Sugar. She could see it too. It was incredible.

"Huh...huh...huh....huuuugh."

He shot his second load as he gritted his teeth and fell on top of her.

"I'm sorry." He whispered after a minute to catch his breath. He'd cum too quick and she hadn't cum at all.

"It's okay. Next time." She sighed back.

Sean felt the words sink in and the full awareness of his acts hit him hard. He sloughed his body off of hers and dressed as if in a stupor. He thought that he might heave as a wave of nausea swept over him. He knew he had to get away from them all and he staggered towards the open cell door.

His colleagues parted silently to allow him to pass and Sean, though his eyes were downcast, could feel their eyes on him.

++++++++++++++++++++

The next day Sean hid under the bed cover as Shannon rose and got ready for her day. She didn't say a word to him and he hoped that she suspected a terrible hangover or something.

After she had left for work Sean phoned in sick. How could he face his colleagues when he could barely live with himself? It felt as if his life was slipping away from him here. Maybe he could patch things up with Shannon, apologise to her for bringing them here and convince her that they should leave as quickly as possible?

No, she'd want to know why, after only a short time in this 'small town idyll' and Sean could not tell her. He buried his face in pillow, enjoying the sensation as his body began to cry for oxygen.

His thoughts were a mess. He cursed his colleagues at the same time as he loathed himself for seeking to justify away his own responsibility. He also hated how powerless he had been and still felt. Sean rose and dressed, planning to spend some time with the timbers in the attic. Hopefully a day spent hammering away would ease some of his frustrations.

+++++++++++++++++

Sean barely heard the knock at the door because he was working hard. He pulled on his t-shirt and checked his sweats.

When he opened the door Anna Bristoe stood on the porch, hands on her hips and scornful expression on her face.

"I knew you were throwing a sickie, especially when the guys explained what happened last night...," Sean must have visibly paled because Anna laughed lightly and entered the house. "Don't worry, Sean, the people of Sixville know how to keep secrets...Shannon will never know."

Sean watched her , stunned but growing angrier. How could her attitude be so blasé and flippant?!

"I wouldn't need to keep anything secret from my wife if I hadn't been abducted by my workmates and assaulted by a whore from the street." He snarled, uncrossing his arms.

The levity fell from Anna's eyes and smile.

"Sean. You have to believe me but no one meant to upset you last night. It was just a prank that got out of control," She explained. "It just kinda snowballed and no one could stop it once it had begun...."

Was that last part offering sympathy, an explanation...an excuse? Sean so wanted to believe that.

"Sean, come into work tomorrow. No one is thinking any less of you, you know?" Anna added.

Sean couldn't answer. He wanted to believe that there was nothing he could have done, that it was his body that had betrayed him. Anna squeezed his arm and left, obviously realising that he needed time alone.

Sean did not return to the attic, instead he sat mulling over everything. Anna's words were too tempting; it seemed so easy to assuage his guilt, to tell himself that he hadn't wanted to cheat on Shannon and relieve his torment.

A lesser man might have yielded to such thoughts and chalked up the infidelity as a slip, something that could not be helped. Sean, though it was painful, knew he had to face what he had done and bear his measure of culpability.

He showered and left the house, reassured that he was going to find assistance in the house of the Lord.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sean shifted uncomfortably in the confessional. He didn't like to talk about his issues even here.

"So, my child," came the old and scratchy voice from behind the partition, " You resisted temptation on the highway?"

Sean took a deep breath and wiped his sweaty palms on his pants.

"I've been having lustful thoughts...since..." Sean croaked. It was true. Every time he'd let his vigilance slip he'd recall the texture of Sugar's skin or the image of Claudine's pussy.

"Hmmm, indeed a sin, but understandable I feel." He priest whispered.

"I committed adultery, Father..." Sean cried, his voicing nearly cracking.

"I believe that there are some mitigating circumstances with that incident?"

Sean didn't answer. Was the priest, too, suggesting that Sean was blameless? Sean wanted to be given a penance, to deserve the forgiveness he could not give himself.

"Father, I have sinned, regardless of any extenuating factors. I'm truly repentant and I'm confessing to you so that the Lord may know that I was weak but will not be so again." Sean explained.

"I cannot grant you absolution, my son. The sin you have committed was to take your fidelity for granted. Marriage, under the eyes of God, is a sacred bond but you let your defences weaken. If you are forgiven now you may continue to sin in such a way."

Sean let out an involuntary groan. He didn't understand what the Father was suggesting.

"If a soldier survives a battle by avoiding the fight, he is a coward. In the same way one cannot remain sinless by avoiding temptation, only by resisting its lure. Seek out this prostitute. Speak to her. Find out if you're truly resolved to deny yourself the pleasure of the flesh, and only then will I absolve you of those transgressions already committed."

Sean was bewildered. This was not the way this should happen. The Church had always been the foundation Sean had relied on and believed in; its aspirations were Sean's aspirations.

As Sean left the confessional he was left with sense of deep unease as if the ground were shifting between his feet. He had no intention of meeting with Sugar, an act too close to inviting the Devil into his heart; the Church's guidance, for the first time, had not helped to calm his troubles and steady him on his path.

Sean wandered through Sixville, adrift and bereft of sanctuary. Shannon only reminded him of his betrayal and he didn't know if he'd ever be able to face the other deputies ever again. He really felt sick now and his perspiration and slow steps were drawing attention.

Sean found a quiet bench in a park, which he slumped into. He flopped back, enjoying the stretch of his muscles as he leant over the bench's back. He shut his eyes and tried to clear his mind.

"How was the visit with Father Miller?"

Sean jolted upright, staring at the silent interloper. The girl looked like the bastard child of Monroe and Pinhead. Sean looked around to double-check that she was actually talking to him.

He gazed at her dumbly. He didn't know how the session with the Father had gone and he certainly wasn't going to discuss his conflicted feelings with an absolute stranger.

She smiled like it didn't matter.

"There is no God in Sixville, Deputy Donheeney, only Circe and her daughters and all the men become little piggies. I believe you've even met a couple."

Sean glared at her. He knew her type; pagan or atheist it didn't matter, she was gloating in her perceived superiority, spouting non-sequiturs as if they amounted to wisdom.

He got up to leave.

"In Pinocchio they were turned into jack-asses or donkeys, or something like that." She rambled.

"Excuse me." Sean said, focusing on maintaining a polite demeanour. It must have failed because the girl scowled fiercely.

"Jack-ass..." She said, her message clear. "I think it was jack-asses." Her eyelashes fluttered with faux innocence. "I'm trying to help you. I know all about Claudine by the road side and the party in the cells."

Sean's blood ran cold. Did everyone know? How close was his life to falling apart?

The girl was looking at him coyly, through her big blue eyes.

"I'm warning you not to play games with me." He growled, grabbing her arm to yank her off the sidewalk.

"Deputy!" She cried out, provoking several stares from passers-by. "I'm sorry. I mean it. Sixville is not safe when you are so tasty and wafting your aroma all over the place."

Sean let her go and there were tears in her eyes as she rubbed her arm. Sean was ashamed at himself, and left, unable to cope with the whirlwind of emotion that was building.

He consoled himself with hopes that she was strung out and high and any idea of blackmail would flitter away the way night passes. Or maybe he should confess everything to Shannon. Better that she hear it from him, when he could set out the truth of what had really happened. They had always said that their marriage could withstand anything and Sean was firmly convinced of that, if nothing else anymore.

+++++++++++++++++++++

He chickened out. Shannon had been in a conciliatory mood when he'd returned home and he hadn't wanted to spoil it. She'd got him his favourite dishes from the Chinese takeout and appeared intent to please her husband all night. If anything her attention was a little unnerving in its determination.

Shannon poured more wine into Sean's glass and perched on his knee.

"Do you still love me, babe?" She inquired, trying to appear less concerned about the answer than she blatantly was.

Sean glanced at her. It was clear to him that the answer was important to her but he couldn't quite read the expression in her eyes. He found that he couldn't answer. His brain was preoccupied with the fear that some trickle of rumour had made its way to her ears.

He kissed her. He did love her and he wanted her to know it. As their lips collided and danced he wanted to etch every second on his memory so he had a permanent reminder of what he wanted more than anything.

Shannon pushed his hand under her skirt and after a second's surprise Sean began to strum at her clit. Sean had never known her to be so forward and eager so he was a little shocked as she pulled off her sweater and pushed his head to her heaving chest.

His erection had sprung up only encounter the fabric of Sean's pants and the weight of Shannon's thigh. Sean shifted to ease the pressure and Shannon was gone, skipping naked into the den.

Sean hastily stripped down to his boxers and ran after his wife. He found her on her hands and knees.

"I need you tonight....I want you....I do..." She sighed over her shoulder, her voice low and desperate.