Size Queens Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, every muscle in her body seized up. Right on cue, Samson yanked out his tool and a jet of clear liquid geysered out of her pussy. Lana curled up into a ball and gasped for breath.

"You just made her squirt!" Sandra announced with a gleeful clap. Lana blinked in astonishment. She did not register what happened until she felt the spreading pool of girly cum beneath her ass. The blonde looked a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry, hon," Sandra reassured her. "It happens all the time in this bed. That was your first time, huh?"

Lana nodded reluctantly. Before she could say a word, however, Samson pinned the blonde on her back and sank his tool deep in her twat. He felt her pussy spasm harder and harder as she built up to her next crescendo.

"Goddamn, Lana. You have no idea how hot his big dick looks inside your pussy." Without a second thought, Sandra picked up her discarded iPhone off the bed and snapped a photo. She proudly showed the image to the blonde.

"Dunno if I should put that on my Instagram," she laughed.

With that, Lana's breathing became too ragged for talk. Samson's tool bottomed out in her pussy but continued to slowly advance as his knob stretched out the pulsing walls of her vaginal tube. Lana experienced an unfamiliar but not unpleasant sense of submissiveness in his arms. The alpha stud was conquering her and she let it happen. The size queen recognized his phallic superiority. Lana would do anything for his giant schlong and what it could do to her.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" the blonde cried as he crammed her full of cock. "Unnnnnngh. It hurts so fucking good!"

"This ain't your boyfriend's dick," he gloated. "I'm the stud he warned you about."

Samson felt Sandra's hot breath on his shaft. She stroked it with her tongue. His girlfriend hovered between their crotches, enjoying an up close and personal view of their union. He felt Lana stiffen beneath him and knew Sandra was up to her old tricks. His girlfriend tongued the blonde's swollen clit while he banged her box. Samson could not help but grin. They made a great team.

"Fuck me, Samson! Give it to me!" she cried. Lana never talked dirty but the utter debauchery of their troilistic tryst opened a door in her mind that she had locked shut. All of her most forbidden thoughts came tumbling out. Hot pussy sauce gushed out of her snatch, coating his washboard abs in her glistening flow.

"Tell me you want it, Lana," he growled, using her actual name for the first time. "Tell me you want every inch."

"Oh, fuck yeah! You know I do, Samson. Go balls deep. Balls deep! I want every thick inch of that monster, you stallion-hung superstud!"

Samson tightened his grasp of her waist and pressed his advantage. He sensed the size queen's hunger. So did Sandra. She loved sharing her stud with other women and showing off his prowess. He was like a high-end Maserati. Instead of stashing him in a garage, she liked to cruise LA in her muscle car of a boyfriend with the top down and pick up a chick for a joyride.

"NNNNNGGH OHHHHHH AUUUUUUGNNNNNNH!" yelled Lana at the top of her lungs. Inspired by her passion, Samson assumed a more dominant position. He knelt up, grasped her ankles, pried them wide open, and lifted her bottom off the bed so that only her upper back and shoulders still touched the mattress. Instinctually, Lana reached out for her calves. She had acquired a lot of flexibility from her yoga classes. Samson then grabbed Lana by the wrists and placed her hands upon her calves. Binding her hands to her calves in his firm grasp, the porn stud now exercised absolute leverage over Lana.

Samson steered her body up into his lap. Lana gulped. She sensed her vulnerability. Indeed, the specialized position was not for the faint of heart. Samson used it for deeper access inside a woman.

"Relax, hon," Sandra reassured her. "This is one of my favorite positions. We use it for maximum penetration."

"Mmmmmggh...fuck. You're goin' so deep," Lana croaked. She could feel every rib and bump, the contours of his knob, even the blood pumping through the organ's veins as it throbbed inside of her. Samson fed her pussy another two inches. He began to conquer virgin territory, places not even Lana's dildo could reach.

"Oh, my fucking Gawd! You're hitting something in me!" she exploded. "Your big cock is tapping a spot way up inside my pussy and it feels... SO! FUCKING! GOOD!" With practiced precision, the ladykiller angled his hips to exert more pressure on her A-spot. Not a lot of guys had a big enough tool to reach the erogenous zone but Samson knew it like the back of his hand. Lana's back popped into an arch and her breath quickened. Her lover focused his thrusts on the remote patch of erotic nerves.

Samson once read a statistic that nearly 75 percent of women could not reach orgasm from intercourse alone. Sandra quipped he must have fucked the other 25 percent of subjects in the study. Like any joke, it contained a kernel of truth. About 100 percent of females experienced vaginal orgasms with Samson. And now Lana would join their ranks.

"Fuckin balls deep, babe. That body was built for big cock," declared Samson. The Size King held his ground, relishing the sensation of her vaginal tube rippling and contracting against his massive tool.

With other guys, Lana had never enjoyed that earth-moving sensation that ripped through her body at that moment. Her A-spot felt like a tiny dot of concentrated energy that burst open in a million directions. It was nothing less than the big bang. She saw stars explode in front of her eyes. Then everything went black. When Lana opened her eyes, Sandra knelt above her.

"Did you like that, hon?" she asked solicitously.

"Wow," was all Lana could muster for a response. The room still spun so she closed her eyes again. Lana felt the bed dip. When she opened her eyes once more, Samson knee-walked toward them. He was gloriously erect. Lana felt her heart skip a beat. Her gaze locked on his massive cock.

"Is she OK?" the stallion-sized heartthrob asked his girlfriend.

"She can hear you, donkey dick," Sandra chided him. "Ask her yourself."

"I'm...uh...fine," she interjected. Lana felt giddy but no girl had ever complained of blacking out from a Samson-strength orgasm.

"Good," he drawled in his panty-staining baritone. "Sit back and relax, babe. Sandra and I are going to put on a little show for you." Without missing a beat, Samson's girlfriend lay and spread for him. Her lips broke out in a smile. The cuckquean enjoyed when one of the porn star's fans watched them make love. Part of the thrill was exhibitionistic. But most of it was her pride.

Sandra let him stud with thousands of women but his heart belonged to her. Setting him free only reaffirmed his commitment to his high school sweetheart. And Samson proved it by spoiling his size queen squeeze with more pleasure than any one woman could ever hope for. And she could take the whole thing. Not even most porn starlets could. It made her feel special to be able to please him that way.

Aggressive yet suave, Samson moved in on Sandra. He pinned her arms over her head with and closed in for a scorching kiss on the mouth. After a ferocious duel of tongues, Sandra's lips drifted towards Samson's ear. "No foreplay tonight," she whispered, nibbling on his earlobe. "Just give me some big dick loving. I need it bad."

Without missing a beat, Samson sank his giant tool into Sandra's quivering quinny. Lana watched in amazement. She had seen other porn starlets struggle with his size. The blonde needed nearly twenty minutes to invaginate him. Yet Sandra took him on in one long, smooth stroke.

"Ohmigod! I'm coming already!" she squeaked in a high-pitched voice Lana had not heard before. Up to then, the cuckquean had played the smooth seductress. Now she was in heat. Samson's demeanor had changed too. Instead of the stylish ladykiller that dominated the dance floor at the club, his veneer of civility began to slip. A glint of lust-crazed fury smoldered in his eyes as he transformed into a raging manbeast. The hulk of a heartthrob began to pound Sandra. His thrusting hips gave her no quarter.

"FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE THAT I AM!!!" shrieked his girlfriend.

No amount of Samson videos could prepare Lana for the spectacle that unfolded on the bed. Though plenty of starlets lost control in his scenes, the erotic superstar himself preserved a degree of composure. The stallion-hung Casanova guided their coupling and maximized the pleasure of his partner with expert calculation. With Sandra, however, his expression betrayed urgency and hunger. They devoured each other, trying to quench the fire in their loins that Lana had sparked.

Suddenly, the bodybuilder's broad flaring back tensed into a topographical map of muscle. His inflating balls began to vibrate and his low-hanging scrotum rose up towards his perineum. "FUCK!" roared the sexual Olympian in his booming baritone. His hips froze in mid-thrust.

"Do it!" stage-whispered Sandra. "Give me your load, you big-dicked manwhore. Hose me down!"

A moment passed. Then Samson drove himself to the hilt inside Sandra. A current of pleasure shot up his spine and his face contorted with an expression of mindless bliss. Lana knew Samson experienced abnormally robust ejaculations in his videos. His cumshots were notorious for their volume and duration. But this one was a little different.

Samson didn't pull out of Sandra before he spewed. Lance wasn't performing for the camera. Instead, her stud boyfriend pinned her wrists to bed as she wrapped her legs around his back and held on for dear life.

"SAMSON IS COMING!" he thundered. Camera or no camera, Samson uttered the signature line that launched a thousand cumshots in his videos. In general, only professional athletes and mythological barbarians spoke of themselves in the third person. And most of them had a last name at least. But Samson didn't give a fuck about all the ridicule he received from his infamous catchphrase. Nor did the women who the porn stud fucked into cross-eyed oblivion.

His declaration triggered an equally powerful orgasm that wracked Sandra from head to toe like a grand mal seizure. The couple seemed to be feeding off of each other's pleasure, sustaining their crescendo at a fever pitch. Samson flooded her interiors until a backwash of spunk began to flow out of her pussy. His climax just went on and on and on.

Sandra's fingers clawed his back as she screamed out her pleasure. As each minute passed, she became more vocal. For the first time, Lana noted the countless scratches that crisscrossed his back. His flesh bore the marks of a thousand impassioned females. Yet she sensed Sandra was special for him. They needed each other on a primal level that no one other than themselves would ever quite understand.

With a final grunt, Samson grew still. Even he needed a few seconds to recover from such a massive climax. Lana didn't understand the science but his oversized genitalia apparently entitled him to enjoy a greater share of pleasure than a typical male. And when Samson slowly withdrew from Sandra, Lana discovered he also had been blessed with a great deal more virility than any one man deserved.

"Did you ever hear of a refractory period?" queried Samson with a smile. "Because I haven't."

Samson remained hard as a rock. The multi-orgasmic megastud appraised Lana's nude form with a lusty eye. She felt her clit twitch with a quiver of anticipation

It would be a long night.

12