Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now all three women were moving their hands up and down a cock. Jake then put his hand on Mom's shoulder and slowly pushed her down to her knees. Mom with a hand still on his cock was now looking right at it.

With voice of control "Go ahead you can kiss and lick it." Submissively my Mom moved her head and started to kiss and then lick his cock.

Jake softly spoke to her now. "Good girl now put it into your mouth. You know what to do now."

Mom then opened her mouth and slowly tried to put that large staff into her mouth. As it slowly went in she started sucking on it. Jake then moved his hand behind her head and start pushing his cock more into her mouth.

As I looked over to my aunts they were now both giving blowjobs also. You could tell Bob and Sam were being a lot rougher with them then Jake was being with Mom.

Bob had a hand full of Mary's hair and was pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. Sam had his hands on the side of Kate's head and looked more like he was face fucking here although neither one of them were putting their whole staff into their mouths.

My cock was now hard as a rock as I watched my aunts and mom give these three studs a blow job.

So far the three guys had been moving slowly, but steady in taking control of the women. I was surprised at how submissive they had become. I was now wondering what else Jake was planning for these three women.

I continue to watch my mother suck on Jake's cock. Even though she is my mother I couldn't help but get excited while watching her lips slide up and down his cock.

Then I noticed one of her hands was moving its way to her pussy and she began to rub herself. Even from my location I could hear the slurping sounds the women were making.

As mom was taking a deep breath, Jake slid his cock down her throat as far as she could and started groaning "Ummmm" around his cock.

She was now picking up her pace. "Oh... fuck... bitch... suck it!" Jake shouted.

Jake then grabbed her head with both hands and began ramming his cock in and out of her mouth. He was moving her head so roughly she gagged a little.

"Fuck... shit...Oh... my fucking god! I'm cumming" he shouted.

Mom looked a little surprise as the first jet of cum filled her mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could trying not to gag. She did choke a little and Jake pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Fuck... oh... fuck... " Jake moaned as he blasted cum across her nose and mouth.

"Well, how was she?" Rich asked.

Jake smiles "Best I've had up here." All the guys laughed from that statement.

Jake grabbed my Mom's hair and pulled her off his long rod and pushed her so that she was now on all fours. Her ass was facing him and her weight was being supported by her knees and arms.

Mom now realized that she was in a vulnerable position and with a concerned voice said "What do you think you are doing? I'm married! I don't think ... "

It was too late! Before she could move away, or complete her objection, he had already positioned his large stiff cock near her pussy. He was gripping her waist above her hips to hold her in place. He then slammed his rod deep into her wet pussy all the way.

The brute forceful entry must have felt good to mom, despite her previous objection. She sighed with what sounded like pleasure. I'm guessing she actually liked the fast, rough entry.

Jake began to jackhammer his cock into my mom, taking her as a man should.

Again with a concerned voice mom said "Jake ...please no ...I'm married... I don't want" Then the tone of her voice changed, it went from one of objection to more like a soft moan "Oh ... yes, yes. Oh it feels good ..."

Jake now had a big smirk on his face; he knew he now had total control over her. Mom was actually enjoying herself.

Then, surprisingly to me, she began to get very vocal and nasty. "Yes ... Fuck me ... Do me harder ... Yes ... yes ... AAAaaahhhhh!" She then had a large orgasm. This was getting interesting. I took out my own cock and started jacking off to what I was watching.

She continued yelling "Oh! ... Fuck me!! Come on Fuck me stud!! ... Take my pussy ...come and make me yours!!"

Jake stopped fucking her, he pulled all the way out of her cunt. Mom start going crazy looking back at him "You bastard, don't stop!"

Jake pulled his arm back and slapped her ass hard a few times. Mom yelped. "What was that for?"

He looked at her and with a very dominant voice "listen up bitch. If you want me to finish getting you off you need to understand this. You're now my slut to do what I want with. You're going to fuck me and whoever I tell you without question. Understand!!"

Mom still desperate for him to finish her off replied. "Yes, whatever you want, just fuck me!"

I looked over to see Dave was still filming and had recorded everything. Under any other circumstances I'm not sure if she would have agreed so easily, but then she and my aunts did consent to all of this.

At least I didn't see them putting much of a fight to try and stop it. Maybe a little verbal arguing, but I didn't think they really meant no.

Dave now was swinging the camera over to where Bob was having basically the same conversation with Mary. She was also agreeing to do whatever he wanted.

Dave was busy because he then had to move the camera over to where Kate was also agreeing to Sam's demands. He made sure he had all three women agreeing to be their sluts.

I wasn't sure what the guys plans were for mom or my aunts but I think the three women were going to be very busy for the rest of our vacation.

Dave looked at me "Ok it's time to join the party or you can stay there."

I just got up and out of our hiding place and followed Dave down to the water hole. I could see all three guys were now fucking the mature women with no mercy.

As we got close Dave yelled "Hey, I see you found some wild game out here in the woods."

Jake looked at us "It's about time you showed up."

Jake slowly turned my mom towards me she had her eyes closed and didn't notice me.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up but she kept her eyes closed. Jake with his free hand started squeezing one of her tits roughly.

"Unnghhhhh...yes, yes! " mom was groaning as if she was enjoying herself..

Dave laughing, continue, "Well I was taking pictures of some of the wild life around here and I found Bill up by the road and he walked out here with me."

From hearing that mom opened her eyes and starred right at me. She was on all fours totally naked in front me while some strange man was fucking her and groping her tits.

"Ummmm... oh... shit... " she moaned as she arched her back.

"See that Bill. This whore loves what I'm doing." Jake yelled at me as he continue fucking her. "Look over at your Aunts their loving what is happening to them also."

Then Jake shouts out "Goddamn this whore can fuck!!"

As my mom and aunts realized I was there they jumped up and tried to conceal themselves. Jake and the other guys started laughing.

Jake said with a commanding voice, "Listen sluts! If you ever want us to fuck you again stop covering yourselves."

The three women stopped and lowered their arms to the side of their bodies. All three were looking at me now as I was getting a close look at their sexy bodies. Mom spoke first "I'm not sure how much you saw but you can't tell anyone about this."

I tried to have a surprised look on my face "I've seen enough and I wouldn't believe it without seeing it. I think with a little convincing you might be able to persuade me to keep my mouth shut."

"I'm so sorry baby, but..." was all she could get out.

As Jake jumped in "Right now ladies you need to take care of the rest of the guys. You two can talk about your issues later."

With that Dave scrambled over to Mom. He was already naked and was sporting a fat cock. He pounced on her like a horny tiger. He then buried his face in her boobs and began to suck hard on one nipple and pull on the other.

Sean went over and took Mary while Josh, and Rich went over to Kate. These guys played much rougher with the ladies' boobs. They pulled, twisted and were sucking very hard on them.

I mainly was watching Dave with my Mom. As he punished her tits she continued to look into Jake's face. I'm sure she was thinking of him instead of Dave. Jake started to walk out of her sight.

"Where are you going baby?" mom asked, looking over Dave's back. "Please stay where I can see you."

"Don't worry bitch. I'll be right back," Jake replied smiling. Then looking over at me "See the power I have over her, she doesn't want me to be out of her sight."

All I could do was watch Dave bite and pull on her boobs. After a few minutes Dave told her to get on her hands and knees.

He mounted her from behind and started screwing her. He was calling her names while fucking her.

Dave now looking me straight into my eyes laughed "Your mom is one hell of a slut buddy."

I didn't answer him.

I then notice Bob was now filming all the action. I'm not sure when Dave handed him the camera but these guys were making sure everything was being caught on film.

Looking back at my mom I heard Dave talking to her "Damn your pussy is good bitch."

He was fucking her slowly at first but gradually built up speed until he was practically pile driving into her pussy. Then looking at me he said "Why don't you join on in?"

I took my clothes off and stepped up to my mom and tried pushing my cock in her mouth. She turned her head away, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and forced my cock between her lips.

"Good girl, if you're going to fuck everyone else you better give me a good blowjob!" I yelled. "There you go that feels great."

Here I was getting a blowjob from my sexy mom and it was feeling great.

I wanted my cock deeper into her mouth so I put a hand on the top of her head and started pushing her up and down on my dick. I was now face fucking her.

Now there were two of us sliding our cocks into my pretty Mom. After about ten minutes I was about to cum and I had no intentions of pulling out of her mouth.

Mom noticed I was getting ready and tried to push me out of her mouth, but I held her by the back of her head and continued to fuck her mouth. I shot my load into her mouth. I could hear her cough and choke from the fluid filling her mouth.

At the same time, Dave starting to have an orgasm. With a loud groan, he pulled his cock from her and dumped a full load on her back.

We both got up and my mom just laid there with cum on her back and dripping out the side of her mouth. As I looked down at her I smiled and said "It's my turn to fuck you."

She was on her back now and I pulled her legs apart as I grabbed my cock in my right hand and pushed it between her pussy lips. I wasn't going to waste time.

As I was pushing my rod into her I heard her softly cried out "this is wrong, stop, please stop."

She was loose and slippery from all the fucking she had already been doing. So with ease I sunk my whole cock into her. She started wiggling back and forth.

"NO Nooo, Oh, NOOOOO!" She was shouting her objections.

She then started thrashing her body from side to side, causing her jugs to bobble and shake and roll. Seeing them like that, combined with the wonderful feel of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy was amazing.

"Ohh! Nooouuuu!" she cried still objecting. I just started thrusting harder into her.

As I got into a good hard rhythm she finally stopped objecting and she started to whimper each time I thrust into her. Her legs tightened around me.

"Ooooh, oooooh!" she moan which caused me to thrust harder into her. She was now moving her hips in rhythm with mine.

I could feel her cunt muscles contracting around my cock. I then started squeezing her tits and tugging on her nipples.

My mom started to cry out and grunting. "Ugh, Uhg, Oohhh! Don't stop! Uh! I'm, Urrgh! Cumming!!"

She was thrashing madly and clamped her thighs around me like a vise. As I now shot a load of cum into mom's pussy. It seemed to send her into more waves of screaming and thrashing.

When I finally pulled my cock out of her cunt. She looked up at me and just smiled.

Jake now walked back up to her and she focused her eyes on him.

He slapped her ass "I'm back did you miss me slut?"

"Yes fuck me hard." was all she said.

He position her on her hands and knees and then mounted her from behind and started screwing her again.

He would stop every couple of strokes and pull all the way out. Then drive it hard all the way in again. You could see her pussy gripping his shaft as he pushed in and out. She was now screaming loudly begging for more cock.

Then he stopped moving and slapped her ass hard, he pulled her hair and leaned down and whispered into her ear.

She nodded and started doing all the work. She was rocking back on him to capture his entire length.

He decided to tease her and pulled out of her. She didn't like that, "Please don't tease me. I need your cock in me."

"What do you want bitch?"

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuck my nasty cunt. Fuck it good." she begged.

He then slammed his cock in again and again. He now was leaning forward on her back and reached around to play with her tits.

He was squeezing them, pulled hard on her nipples. He even slapped them a few times. This rough treatment was making her hotter.

Mom with a submissive voice said "Ohhh don't stop keep playing with my tits it feels so good. You're making me feel so good. Please don't stop fucking me. You're making me cum again. Oh God."

As they fucked Jake continued relentlessly attacking her tits. Her nipples were now standing out like pencil erasers. Jake kept thrusting into her with no mercy.

Mom was now panting and moaning loudly "Oh shit... fuuuuckkkkk... "

"Tell me how bad you want it bitch." Jake hissed at her.

She didn't say anything.

"C'mon you old bitch, tell me how bad you want me to fuck you!!" Jake yelled as he slowed his pace.

With a very submissive voice mom replied "Fuck me... please fuck me... "

"What was that whore? Speak up." Jake demanded

"Please... ooohhhhhhhhhh... fuck me... " She submissively groaned a lot louder.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Tim shouted as he thrust his cock hard into her pussy.

"OOOHHHHHH... PLEASE FUCK ME!! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!" she screamed this time.

He was now giving her everything he had. They went at it like this for a long time. She had three orgasms and her stomach was now flat on the ground.

When it seemed like this would never end, Jake finally came into her cunt and finished her off with a few mercy strokes.

He then moved to her head "Open your mouth whore."

She opened her mouth wide to receive his cock. He pushed it into her mouth so the final drops would go into it. He took his softening cock and squeezed it, pushing the remaining cum into her open mouth.

"That's a good slut; clean up the mess you made on my cock. That's it good girl." She cleaned up his cock with her mouth.

As I look around to my aunts they were enjoying themselves also.

Jake came up to me "Listen you may not understand what I'm telling you but these three bitches are now our sluts. They will do whatever we want."

I just looked at him then back at my aunts and mom. He was right they seemed to be addicted to these guys and were now their sluts.

My mom and aunts were willingly letting these guys take turns fucking them. Including me, before the day was over I fucked all three women.

When everyone was done fucking the women, Jake commanded, "Ok, Ladies come over here to me."

The three women move over to where Jake was standing. Some of the guys moved behind Jake and Dave had the camera and was back to filming.

Jake was now looking the women up and down and still with a commanding voice asked "Did you enjoy yourselves today as much as we did?"

My aunts and mom looked over at me it looked as if they didn't want to say anything in front of me.

Jake then yelled "I'm waiting for your answer cunts!"

Kate's eyes left me and he looked at Jake "I think I can talk for all of us and say yes we did enjoy ourselves." My mom and Aunt Mary just spook their heads in agreement.

Jake then continue "Since your the only bitches around here your going to make sure our stay here enjoyable. Since you've enjoyed yourselves so much we're going be fucking you all week."

My mom said submissively "But we can't, our husbands are here."

Jake then informed them what would happen if they didn't do what he wanted. He would make sure word of what happened today got back to their hometown.

He explained how easy it would be since they had all of their information from their drivers license and cell phones. Jake even told them that they will be visiting them from time to time.

Mom looked over at the other women and with a knowing nod they knew these guys had them, especially when accusations could be made about them enjoying themselves, which they did. She then spoke "Ok, but you will have to work with us so we can make sure we can get away."

Jake and the guys left and I was there with the women. I went into the woods and got their clothes and stuff.

Even though I had to listen to them curse all the way back about their bras and panties missing. I enjoyed watching their boobs bounce with each step they took.

As we walked back to the cabin I did promise that I wouldn't tell anyone about what happen today.

For the rest of the vacation I was busy helping my dad and uncles work on the cabin.

Mom and my aunts would disappear for hours at a time. I knew they were getting fucked by the guys.

That was one hell of a vacation. I even received a copy of the tape Dave filmed.

12