Skulkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can... can I help you?" I asked.

"Face the wall."

"What? Why?"

"I said face the wall!"

"Ma'am, you don't understand- I'm Petrus Salkavar, wife of Inquisitor Alicia Salkavar. I have exempt s-"

"Face the wall! This is your last warning!"

I froze. That was supposed to work. That had been my draw card.

My mind fought the revelation, but it was staring me in the face; I now had nothing protecting me.

Why were they doing this? What had I done? They were supposed to protect citizens, but what had I done?

Then, all at once, their vehicle erupted with sparks. The front-left lobe of the car softened, then melted into grayish slag, and fire sprang up in a line down the length of the chassis. There was a tremendous booming noise, and tire shreds flew as the melted corner kicked up, then a bare tire hub clanged onto the asphalt.

I stepped back and clamped my hands over my ears.

The next moment, a fast, low car rushed into view. The vehicle was a tiny one, barely half the size of a police cruiser, but painted with defiantly garish orange. The thing screeched to a stop beside us, and two rifles poked out of the windows. The next moment, gunshots chewed up the air. The four soldiers reached for their weapons, but froze within the second as bullets ripped through them. The luckless women fell where they stood.

I cowered from the orange vehicle, horrified, contemplating the prospect of running from it. Then a woman leapt out of the driver's side door.

"You!" she barked, pointing to me, "get in!"

I stumbled back, looking desperately around, but there was no one to see me and help me. My face fell as I realized that I had just traded up one killer for another.

"Come on!" said the woman, "we don't have time for this!"

"But," I stuttered. "No! No, you're... you're rebels! I can't!"

All at once, an assault rifle was trained directly on me.

"Get... the hell... in," she hissed.

Terrified, I took one more look around, then shuffled miserably up to their car. The rear door swung violently open, and two rough-and-tumble young women snatched me and yanked me in.

The next thing I knew, I sat against a metal wall. Three women leered down at me as we started moving again, and one of them straddled me, then sank to my level. Her hands pressed on my chest, trapping me against the wall, and she leaned forward and smothered my lips in hers.

I pursed my lips, then, to my horror, they opened of their own accord, welcoming her in. All I could do was moan pathetically.

Suddenly, the woman fell away, shoved by one of the bigger ones.

"Hey," she grumbled. "Lara, you know the rules. You can't have a boy unless he consents."

Lara looked bitterly at me.

"P-please," I stammered. "Please, just leave me alone. I have a wife!"

"No surprises here," deadpanned the other woman. "Who's the lucky lady?"

"Alicia Salkavar."

Everyone froze. The big woman's face iced over, and she turned angrily around.

"I've changed my mind," she growled. "You two ravage him."

"What?" I gasped. "Wait, no, I'm not-"

Before I could finish, one of the two remaining women yanked me to my feet, then brought me down to the floor. In an instant, my belt lost its grip and came off, and I could feel flesh exposed to the cold air as my pants slid away.

A hand clamped over my mouth, and another pinned my arms behind my back. Then I felt a sting on my right butt cheek. Then another. Then one on my left.

With each slap, I jumped and let out a muffled yelp. I kicked my legs, but nothing stopped them. One after another, the blows came down on my softness.

Then, at last, the hits stopped. I sizzled with residual pain and I looked cautiously back.

The women were playing rock-paper-scissors. When one of them prevailed, she looked at me with lazy eyes and a distant smile.

"Boy," she said, "get on your back."

Frightened, I obeyed her, blushing as my half-erect manhood stood up from my body.

The woman leaned over my and gently grabbed my cock, pinching it between her fingers and flopping it around, slapping it against my hips.

"I want the mouth," she said at last. "You take the cock."

Before I could react, she climbed over me and lowered her femininity to my face, smearing my mouth with her juices. Her musk enveloped me, and, as an automatic response, I started licking.

I had done this for my wife many times before; if nothing else, I knew how to handle this.

Then I felt something around my penis. It was not tight, but it was hot, and wet. I felt a tongue lap across my sensitive underside and realized all at once that other woman was sucking on me.

Now I was out of my depth. The woman took one drag of my cock, and I shuddered all over, my own tongue twitching wildly. When I did, the woman on my mouth moaned and went through a spasm of her own. The other woman's lips rolled up and down my cock, and I tried to time my licking with her pleasuring, but it was useless to try to stay coherent now. With every pull on my manhood, I was thrown into disarray, and my tongue thrashed around inside the other woman.

The one on my mouth was scarcely any different. First, she rested on all fours, then she reared up and squealed, then reached back and slapped at my skin. Then, finally, she anchored her fingers into my hair and pulled me up into her. As my face pressed into her womanhood, I could feel it tremble, then, all at once, she erupted, and thin, hot juices splashed across my forehead.

She released me, and my head thumped to the floor as the woman and I both gasped for air. The woman's weight shifted off my wrists, and I pulled my hands free and wiped my face off.

Still shaking, the woman wobbled off of me and pulled her pants back up. Her flush red face and dazed smile told me that I had finished with her.

Then I felt another suction on my cock, and my conscious mind halted altogether.

"How close are you?" breathed the woman.

"What?"

"Are you about to cum?"

All I could do was blush.

"I know that look," she said. "Ooh yeah, you're ready to blow. But not yet."

I breathed a sigh of relief, then I tensed up again as her hands clamped around my arms and pulled me in. I curled up meekly as her hands probed around my stomach, then slithered up my shirt. Her fingertips fluttered across my pecs, then settled on my nipples. I felt a sudden shock of pain.

"Yow!" I yelped.

"Listen to you," giggled the woman. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

I struggled for a few seconds to speak, but I was breathing too fast. Instead, I shook my head vehemently.

"Heh," she said, "you know you like it."

Her fingers kept playing with my nipples, and I did my best to keep still.

"Heads up, girls," said the woman behind the wheel. "We're here."

Anna-

I stepped out of the shower, running my hands through my knotted hair. For the thousandth time, I vainly wished that we had hair conditioner in our showers.

As I pulled on my clothes, I heard slapping and groaning in the distance. A girl shrieked orgasmically.

"Someone's having sex," said my second-in-command, next to me.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Aren't you going to stop them?"

"There was a time when I would have tried. But, for one thing, I can't. For another thing, I don't want to anymore. Life in the resistance is too short to deny the girls their pleasures. They all know better than to get pregnant, so I might as well let them do it."

"You call them 'girls?' Not 'women?'"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Yes," I said. "Make no mistake, the people under my command are incredibly brave, and their motivation is like nothing I ever saw back in the army. But, in many ways, they're still children. I can't get them to understand what they're fighting for. All they seem to want is sex and violence."

"That sounds... problematic. I mean, when the government goes down, are we going to staff the new one with a bunch of hoodlums?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

I heard a masculine howl.

"What's going on in there?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Let's go see."

My aide and I hastily put on the rest of our outfits, then made for the source of the noise.

There, inside one of the larger rooms, a young man was tied to a chair. Rather than sitting in it, he was situated backwards, kneeling on the ground in front of the chair, with his torso lain on the seat and his head sticking through the back. Ropes secured his knees to the front legs of the chair, and his wrists were bound together behind his back.

The man was stark naked, and there was a girl behind him wearing a strapon, ramming herself into him. He moaned with every thrust.

Upon seeing me, the girl gave one last shove, then pulled out, giving me an unobstructed view of his small, gently muscled body, and his little round ass, which jutted out invitingly...

"Whoah," said the woman next to me. "See anything you like, Anna?"

With sudden horror, I realized that I was blushing. I shook my head, trying not to think about his body, and approached him.

The man turned and stared back at me with eyes full of hope.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Help me," he whimpered.

My face fell. I looked over my shoulder and glared at the girls in the room, and they all looked at the floor.

"Here," I said, kneeling down behind him, "I'll untie you."

Once I was down at his level, I stopped. Some was written across his ass cheeks. It read 'Salkavar's bitch.'

I had never imagined that Alicia Salkavar was married.

'Focus, Anna,' I thought to myself. 'People are watching.'

With as much dexterity as I could muster, I picked apart the bonds that kept this boy trapped, offering his body. Even as I did, I could not help but stare at his ass. I still couldn't believe someone had written on him. It was so degrading and humiliating and dominant and...

Damn it all, it was making me wet.

As soon as I had the bonds undone, he pulled himself out of the chair and slumped against the far wall. His head lolled, concealing his reddened face under his dark bangs, and he hugged his bare chest.

As gently as I could, I grabbed his chin and tipped him up to face me. His eyes were wide, begging pools of blue.

"Young man?" I said, as formally as I could. "Are you alright? Do you need medical attention?"

"No..."

"Alright."

I stood up and turned back to the girls. All at once, it struck me what an outrage this was.

"This is unacceptable!" I shouted to the whole group. "This man may be married to our enemy, but that is not- I repeat, not- an excuse to treat him this way. You know the rules: we do not harm civilians. I would like to ask David to find Petrus here a suitable place to rest. Girls, as for you..."

They all flinched.

"...we need you to gear up again. We have a rescue mission to run."

On that last clause, murmurs weaved through the crowd. The girls passed around one name after another, trying to figure out who was missing.

"Our target's identity is going to be a surprise," I said, "as that one asked to be assigned to the raid unannounced. But I'm afraid we've lost one of our best."

Alicia-

"Inquisitor? We've captured one of the insurgents."

"From the ambush twenty minutes ago? That was a hit-and-run encounter. How did we capture one?"

"This one was separated from the pack. We're not sure why."

"Bring her in."

"I already have, sir."

"Good."

As I walked over to the interrogation room, I tried my best to look calm and dignified, but inside, I seethed. We had lost four women in that ambush. Now some poor grunt would have to go tell four more boys that they were widowers now.

I opened the door and stormed in, then gave a start at what I saw. There knelt a boy, with his upper and lower legs bound together and his arms folded and tied behind his back. His ragged black hair half-shaded his scowling eyes, and his mouth curled into what was halfway between a smirk and a snarl.

This boy was a find. His bare arms and legs were warped with smooth muscles, and his black, armor-plated vest showed tantalizing hints of his rocky torso. As I took this in, I started walking around him. Typically, I did this to make the target feel ill at ease. This time, I was checking out his ass. I could see the perfect curves of his cheeks, hugged by the slick, shiny black plastic of his deliciously tight pants.

"You're a courageous one, wearing such provocative clothes to an interrogation room," I began.

"What can I say?" he smarmed. "I like to overdress."

I clamped my hands over his bare shoulders, brought my lips up to his ear and huffed, "You have no idea what you've just gotten yourself into."

I didn't have to feel guilty over what I would do to this boy. He wasn't a random bystander. This bastard had just attacked our women with deadly force; he had this coming.

In my most commanding gait, I strutted out in front of him and let my cape drop to the ground. I shucked off my gloves, kicked away my boots, then, slowly, started to undo my belt. My crush cap stayed on.

Like clockwork, the confidence drained from his face. He blushed and bit his lip. His head turned away from me, but his eyes stayed glued to my skin.

"Look at you," I sneered. "You're not so untouchable now, are you?"

He said nothing. The bulge in his pants told me all I needed to know.

"I've seen boys like you before," I said. "You think you're in control, but you're only being humored."

"Oh yeah?" he said, gathering himself a little. "You think you're all high and mighty? How about when you don't have these restraints on me, huh?"

As my answer, I knelt in front of him, stark naked, and placed a hand on his stomach, just above his pants.

He froze.

Gradually, I walked my hand down his tight, muscled body and burrowed into his pants. I felt the bristles of shaved-off pubic hair, then a telling smoothness. With a smile, I curled my fingers around his cock and pulled up.

All at once, his treasure came out, thick and perfectly tapered. I wrapped my hand around its tip and pumped. Sure enough, he sloshed with juices.

"Very good," I cooed. "You're ready for me. But I'm not going to make use of that yet."

With a smirk of my own, I stood up and grabbed his hair, then pulled his face into my womanhood. I felt his nose brush against my clitoris, and my whole lower body simmered.

He needed no further instruction. His tongue flared out, drawing twisted lines of pleasure on my walls, then reeled back in. Next, he went deep, pushing as far into me as he could manage, coating that promiscuous tongue in my juice.

"Yes!" I gasped. "More! More!"

He kept licking, tracing a new pattern through my sex with every stroke, hitting all the right spots. I bucked, I staggered and I moaned out loud, but I never let him go.

At last, I shoved him away. He looked up at me, frightened but clearly aroused.

"That was good," I huffed. "That was so good, I'm going to give you a reward."

I walked over to the P.A. system, staggering as my swollen pussy cried out for more. When I reached the microphone, I took a few deep breaths, then turned it on.

"Will Andre please come to the interrogation room?" I enunciated. "Andre to the interrogation room."

I clicked off the microphone. With a smirk, I turned, sat on the bench and enjoyed the view. The boy pulled and struggled against his bonds, causing his vest to fall a few inches away, exposing his thin little nipples. With every tug, his cocked flopped and swung around in front of him. I could see it getting stiffer as he failed to break free.

"You know," I taunted, "if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were just putting on a show for me."

The boy looked up at me, and his face fell. His blush spread, and he hung his head with defeat.

"They'll get you for this," he mumbled. "You can kill me, but you can't kill the resistance. You'll just make it stronger."

"Kill you? Oh, my, my, my..."

I stood up, and his face went white.

I curled my right hand around his cheek and said, "Why would I kill such a gem as you?"

His eyebrows rose, and I could feel his breath, fast and ragged. I put my hand over his chest and felt his heart throb beneath my fingers.

"No," I went on. "I won't kill you. I have urges to satisfy. My poor husband does what he can, but... you know how it is. That's where you'll come in."

The door behind me creaked open.

"You called, ma'am?" said a calm male voice.

I turned around. In the doorway stood Andre, a tall, broad-shouldered hunk of a man, with thick, wavy light brown hair that flowed down past his shoulders, drooping over his concrete chest and down onto his ferrous legs, all rendered in delicious detail by the skin-tight pants and form-fitting, sleeveless shirt.

Andre's gentle brown eyes lingered on my nudity for a moment, then drifted to the tied-up boy. His eyebrows climbed a few millimeters, and his broad smile took on a naughty tinge.

"There you are, Andre," I said, doing my best to keep the arousal out of my voice. "You like boys too, don't you?"

Andre smirked and said, "I do now."

"Go for it, big boy."

"What?!" sputtered the tied-up boy. "Wait, hold on a sec..."

Andre stopped for a moment, then looked to me, cocking up an eyebrow.

"Can't stop now," I grinned.

Andre stayed where he was, his eyes drifting up to the ceiling.

"Andre?" I prompted. "Go on."

"No... something isn't right."

"Andre, you're not going to get a better chance than this. If you don't comply, you know I'll have to put you down as having poor teamwork."

"No, it's not like that. I heard something. Don't you hear it too?"

Martha-

I padded down the hall of the inquisitor, my nerves on fire.

"Okay, Martha," said Anna's voice in my earpiece. "The coast should be clear for the next thirty seconds. Just watch the desk ahead and to your left.

I tapped my earpiece once to indicate 'yes,' then kept on.

Sure enough, not far ahead, there was a desk, where I heard a woman tapping away at a fancy new keyboard. I got down and crawled before it, staying out of the woman's line of sight. Then I tried to slip past to the next hall.

"Hey!" barked a voice.

I turned around. The woman at the desk was already on her feet, her gun halfway out of her holster.

I charged, sweeping my left hand to the side, batting her gun away, then jabbed with my right fist, catching her in the jaw. She stumbled back, grunting, and I pressed my advantage. With one swing of my leg, I knocked her feet out from beneath her, then leapt onto her, pinning her limbs. Before she could scream, I reached into my backpack, pulled out a syringe and fit it smoothly into her neck. I stayed on top of her, watching her struggle, until her eyes rolled back and her energy dulled. Then she went limp.

She would wake up half a day later, wondering what hit her.

I stood up, straightening out my clothes, then took a moment to spit on her.

"Martha?" said Anna. "What's going on? Is it under control?"

I tapped once.

"You knocked someone out, didn't you?"

Another tap.

"Oh," she groaned, "why did I let you of all people handle this?"

"Don't worry, I got this."

"Keep your voice down! And wait for this next guard to pass you."

I crouched behind the desk and grudgingly tapped my headset. Ten agonizing seconds passed, then twenty, then thirty, then a whole minute.

"Okay," said Anna. "It's safe now. You should have a clear shot to the entry point."

Without looking, I took off down the hall, then turned onto an upward staircase, clanking on the steel steps, and slid to a stop at the bank of closets where it ended.

Up above was the sunroof- Anna's entry point. I ducked into the nearest closet and drew out what looked like a crate, then stood on it grabbed the lever on the sunroof. As quietly as I could, I turned it away from the window, then pulled the pane away.