Slave for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow you are enjoying this aren't you?" Kirsty commented with a wide grin as Jack's erection pointed out at her. "Seems you really are a little submissive!"

With her trimming complete, Kirsty went to the bathroom cupboard to find what she needed next. "Perhaps we should use these instead," she said grinning whilst clutching a packet of wax strips, causing Jack to look mortified. Instead she grabbed a can of shaving foam from the counter and began to squirt a generous amount over Jack's groin.

As she massaged the foam gently into his package, Kirsty began to tease Jack, slowly stroking his shaft and causing him to illicit a small moan.

"I bet you'd love it if I just kept stroking you," she said as Jack's breathing got heavier and heavier. "I'd bet your desperate to come aren't you?" Jack frantically nodded his head as his slow torture continued. "Ha you didn't think I'd let you have it that easily did you?" The blonde laughed as she took her hands off Jack's cock and picked up her razor.

Slowly she began to remove the hair from around his groin, gently stroking the blade across Jack's skin. As the razor inched closer to his manhood, Jack could feel his heart pounding at a hundred miles an hour making it even more difficult to keep still. Eventually Kirsty began to remove the hairs from the base of Jack's shaft, coolly yanking his stiff cock around in order to get the best possible angle.

"No fidgeting now," Kirsty said smirking as she cautiously moved the razor towards Jack's balls. Painstakingly, she moved the razor around Jack's ball sack, taking off a tiny amount of hair before she would rinse off the blade and repeat the process. As she swept the blade across Jack's scrotum, she felt the whole of his body tense up in anticipation. As he felt the blonde stretching his ball sack to get the closest possible shave, Jack could only assume that he wasn't the first guy that Kirsty had done this to.

After running her hands around his package and deciding she was satisfied with her work, Kirsty turned her attention to Jack's ass. Spreading his cheeks, she applied a generous amount of shaving foam to his crack before picking up the razor and recommencing her work. Painstakingly, she shaved the hair from around Jack's tight rosebud, only pausing to rinse off the blade. Once she had finished she moved down to the skin between Jack's balls and asshole, making sure the area was completely smooth before wiping away any remaining foam.

"Now doesn't that look better," she said admiring her work. Jack didn't know what to say as he looked down to see his throbbing erection now completely bare of any hair.

"Okay slave, follow me back to the bedroom," Kirsty commanded as she undid Jack's handcuffs and picked up his lead. "Oh and get down on your knees, I want to see you crawl like the submissive little slut you know you are." Obediently Jack complied with his Mistress's wishes and got down on his knees as he left the bathroom. His cock certainly wasn't hiding how much he was enjoying the way Kirsty was treating him.

"Right get up on the bed, I think you've earned a little reward slave," she continued. Eagerly Jack complied with Kirsty's demands and was soon lying face up on the bed. "I think I'm going to use these again slave," Kirsty said holding up several more sets of wrist cuffs similar to the ones she had used to restrain Jack in the bathroom. "We've already seen today what your hands can do if they're not properly restrained." In no time at all she had Jack cuffed spread eagled on the bed completely at her mercy.

"Oh my just look at your cock," Kirsty said grinning to herself as she grabbed the bottom of Jack's engorged seven inch shaft. "You're really enjoying your day so far aren't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," Jack groaned in response as Kirsty tightened her grip around the base of his cock. "Well since you've been such an obedient slave for the most part I think it's only fair that you feel a bit of pleasure now," she began to cup and massage his balls with her free hand as she gently stroked his shaft. "I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes... Mistress," Jack gasped as his breathing got heavier and heavier.

"Good, well I think we are going to play a little game then," she said as she released her grasp on Jack's cock and walked across the room. "If you can guess what I'm touching your cock with whilst wearing this," she held up a padded velvet blindfold. "Then you'll keep getting pleasure and I might even let you come, but you have to keep guessing right!"

Kirsty quickly slipped the blindfold over Jack's eyes before jumping up onto the bed herself, straddling her captive's torso facing away from him.

"Okay slave I hope you're ready," she said absolutely revelling in the control she had over Jack. Suddenly Jack felt a light a gentle tickling sensation around the head of his dick. He gasped with pleasure as he felt the softness being stroked down the underside of his cock before feeling it lightly run around his tight ball sack, causing him struggle slightly against his bonds.

"That's the feather that was in the case with the rest of you spanking gear Mistress," he said confidently as he felt it run back up the underside of his cock.

"Very good slave," Kirsty said as she moved the pink feather away from his bulging cock. The next thing Jack heard was faint buzzing and it quickly became to him what the next item was. He first felt the vibration circling around the inside of his ass cheeks before they centred on his tight asshole. At first the sensation on his rosebud was quite unnerving to Jack but as it continued to probe around his opening, he decided he quite enjoyed the sensation. Gradually he felt the pulsations moved around his smooth balls before they ran up and down his shaft causing him to gently moan in appreciation.

"I think that was a vibrator Mistress," he said, desperate for his state of bliss to continue.

"Hmm your good at this game slave," Kirsty responded switching off her thin purple vibrator.

Again Jack suddenly felt a warm softness wrapped round the base of his cock. As it continued to envelope and move up and down his shaft, he realised it must be a fabric of some sort in Kirsty's hand as she stroked his cock. Gradually she began to increase the speed of her movements, and Jack could feel the precum just starting to seep out the top of his cock when she finally pulled away.

"Was that a pair of panties mistress?" Jack enquired breathlessly.

"Very good slave. Let's see if you can get the next one."

All of a sudden a wave of ecstasy ran through every fibre of Jack's body as he felt a warm wetness engulf his package. He let out a loud moan as Kirsty's lips wrapped round his cock and sucked him eagerly. Jack could feel the back of Kirsty's throat as she took all seven inches of his manhood in her mouth, and he could not believe the sensations he was feeling. With a firm grasp on the base of his shaft Kirsty then began to bob her head up and down on his cock, taking extra care to suck lovingly on its head when she reached the top. She then turned her attention to Jack's balls, taking special care to suck on each one individually whilst still teasingly stroking his shaft. Jack could now feel his orgasm building inside him and knew it was only matter of time before he shot his load. However just as he was perilously close to the edge, Kirsty took her mouth away from his package.

"Did you enjoy that slave?" Kirsty teased, knowing how close Jack was to cumming. "Let's see if you can get this last one, then maybe you will get to come."

Out of nowhere Jack felt a suddenly felt a rush coldness over his cock that caused his whole body to jolted in surprise. As Kirsty continued to run a handful of ice cubes all over his dick, Jack found the sensation of the melting ice surprisingly enjoyable. It was such a contrast the warmth of Kirsty's mouth but he could only feel his cock hardening as the tension built up in his groin.

"Ha you didn't really think I was going to let you cum did you slave?" Kirsty grinned as she stepped off the bed, knowing how close to release her captive was. "I think I better leave you for a while to cool down, we wouldn't you to get my bed sheets dirty just yet would we?"

With that she placed what remained of the ice cubes on Jack's nipples before leaving the bedroom, with Jack remaining cuffed to bed and his cock aching. He couldn't believe how close to orgasm she had taken him, but absolutely loved the way she was teasing him.

After what seemed like an age, Kirsty finally re-entered the bedroom and released Jack from his bonds.

"Come on slave," she said reattaching the lead to Jack's collar. "Let's get you down stairs, I'm not done with you yet." Once again she led him down the stairs, her slave crawling obediently behind her.

"You must be hungry slave, you haven't eaten all day," the blond said as she led Jack into the kitchen. Temporarily dropping Jack's leash, she strutted over to the fridge. "Hmm I know exactly what you'd like slave," she continued as she began to rummage through the shelves. Moments later she turned back to Jack smirking mischievously. "Well slave how would you fancy some of this?" She held out a pot of strawberry yoghurt as she closed the fridge door. "I should probably make you eat it straight out a bowl like the slave that you are," she said as she took off her leather jacket. "However I think I've got a better idea." Jack stood there silently, completely perplexed at what Kirsty was suggesting. However what happened next caught him totally off guard.

Slowly Kirsty turned away from him and began to remove her top, unzipping it at the back. Jack looked down to his erection quickly returning as she let her top slip down her torso, before falling to the floor.

When she turned round, Kirsty's C cup breasts looked just as fabulous as the last time Jack had seen them. They seemed to defy gravity as they jutted out proudly from her chest without a hint of sagging, and Jack was amazed with how their firmness seemed to match the rest of Kirsty's toned body. Each tit was topped off by a medium sized pink areola and delicious looking nipple. Jack also noted the complete lack of tan lines on Kirsty's chest, and the thought of her outside sunbathing topless made him practically salivate.

"What are you staring at slave?" Kirsty said grinning as she cupped her boobs and ran her fingers seductively over her nipples. Quickly she jumped up and sat on the kitchen counter, before proceeding to pour the yoghurt all over her scintillating torso.

"Well are you hungry or not slave?" She said staring deeply into Jack's eyes as the pink fluid dripped down her chest. "Make sure you don't miss a drop." Jack needed no more invitation and immediately moved towards where Kirsty was sitting. Without any hesitation he took a long deep lick down the side of Kirsty's stomach, devouring the strawberry flavoured yoghurt he encountered.

"Good boy," Kirsty gasped as she rocked her head backwards and enjoyed the tongue bath she was receiving. Methodically Jack continued to run his tongue across her tummy, merrily lapping at any yoghurt he encountered. He paid special attention to the blonde's pierced belly button, feeling Kirsty's whole body seize up as he carefully probed his tongue around it.

Satisfied her stomach was clean; Jack then turned his attention to the upper half of Kirsty's torso. He began by running his tongue delicately across her collarbone, scooping up as much yoghurt as he could before moving down towards her tits.

Spurred on by Kirsty's gentle groans of pleasure, Jack waved his tongue down her cleavage like a fine paintbrush, teasing his Mistress before finally taking a long steady lick down the side of her breast. He continued this pattern and keenly slurped around each breast in turn whilst deliberately avoiding her begging nipples, trying to get some revenge for the way she had unmercifully teased his cock earlier. Soon he could feel her nails digging into the back of his shoulders as she desperately tried to keep his head in place.

Eventually Jack gave in and began by delicately flicking the underside of her right nipple with the tip of his tongue. After continuing to tease her for a bit, he finally dived in and gave her nipple a long loving suck. Within moments he had it rock hard and was using his teeth to gently clamp down on it. When he was satisfied that her right breast was completely clean, Jack moved to the other side. As he lovingly sucked and lapped away at her left nipple, he continued to pay attention to her other side by using his hand to squeeze and fondle her right breast. He just loved the way her firm tit fitted so perfectly into the palm of his hand and soon Kirsty's moans of delight were becoming very vocal as she was unable to hide her enjoyment any longer.

"Well I hoped you enjoyed your meal slave," panted Kirsty, clearly short of breath after the tongue bath she had received. "Looks to me like you did," she said looking down at Jack's cock which was once again rock solid. "How about we move onto the main course now." Slowly Kirsty reached down towards the crotch of her leggings and pulled open a zipped opening that Jack hadn't notice before, revealing her gorgeous shaved snatch.

Jack needed no further instruction. Instinctively he knelt down so that his head was at the same level as Kirsty's pussy as she continued to perch on the kitchen counter. As he took in took in a full view of her opening for the first time Jack was sure he could see the light glistening of moisture on her outer lips and taking that as encouragement, dived straight in a took a long, deep lick across her box. He loved the way her silky smooth lips felt against his tongue as he continued to run his tongue along her labia, gently flicking her clit hood as reached the top of her mound.

"Oh god you're good at this slave!" Kirsty cried, clearly becoming delirious at the attention her pussy was getting. Spurred on by her moans, Jack started to delve a little deeper into Kirsty's snatch. He started to push the tip of his tongue inside her box, revelling in her sweet scent as he explored the inside of her pussy. He soon felt Kirsty's hands clamped firmly to the back of his head as he continued to eat her out.

Just as Kirsty's screams of pleasure were becoming deafening and Jack could sense her climax was approaching they were both stopped in their tracks by a loud, sharp ringing noise that could not be mistaken for anything other than the doorbell.

"Hmmm slave I never thought you'd be such a good pussy licker good job," said Kirsty as she smiled contently and ran a single finger up and down her drenched slit. "But now I think you better answer that, we've got a surprise visitor and I think you better let them in." Jack's entire body froze up. He stayed kneeling on the floor staring up at Kirsty unable to comprehend what he had been told to do. It was one thing getting dominated by Kirsty but he didn't feel comfortable being humiliated by someone else. "Did I ever say you had a choice slave? Get a move on!" Kirsty said sharply, clearly becoming impatient as she came down from her orgasmic state.

Knowing he had no choice in the matter, Jack reluctantly got up and began to trudge slowly out of the kitchen. With his mouth still covered in Kirsty's juices and his cock rock hard he didn't think he had ever felt more humiliated and as he approached the front door, he could feel his heart pounding against his chest as he saw a dark silhouette through the crinkled glass.

"Well someone looks like they've been busy today." Jack's jaw dropped as he saw Lauren staring back at him as he opened the door. "Come on then slave, show me to your mistress," the voluptuous brunette smirked at Jack's predicament as she stepped through the front door and took hold of the leash that was still attached to his collar. The blue vest top Lauren was wearing did nothing to hide her curvy figure whilst the short denim skirt showed off her nicely tanned legs beautifully. "Do you have a guest for me then slave?" Kirsty said as Lauren led Jack into the living room where the blonde was now laid out on the sofa, still topless and crotch less. "Well isn't this a nice surprise!"

"I hope you haven't been going easy on him," Lauren grinned, clearly taking amusement at the situation her boyfriend was in.

"Oh don't worry I haven't," Kirsty responded nonchalantly. "But I think he's enjoyed himself too, it's amazing how submissive he is." She finished, reaching out and running her hand along the underside of Jack's bulging erection. "In fact I think he needs to be punished again for running off today without telling you."

"Oh definitely," smirked Lauren as she reached down and playfully patted her partner's ass. "He's been a very bad boy."

"Good," said Kirsty as she got up and left the living room, leaving Jack and Lauren alone together.

"I can't believe you actually went through with this," Lauren whispered seductively into Jack's ear. "It's been making me so wet all day, thinking about what you've been up to."

"You knew about this?" Jack responded, looking stunned.

"Of course," she replied smirking. "Kirsty's my best friend; do you really think she would do something like this with you behind my back? I've been in on this all along, and I can't wait to see what she's gonna do with you now."

Lauren's last comment caused Jack's throbbing member to only harden further, and almost distracted him from the noise of clinking heels as Kirsty approached the living room door. As she came into full view, Lauren gasped and Jack's whole body began to tremble with excitement. The stunning blonde was now completely naked, apart from the shiny black heels she had been wearing earlier. However there was one notable addition to her attire. Strapped to her waist was an eight inch pink coloured dildo, held in place by a formidable looking black leather harness.

"Like what you see slave?" Kirsty said grinning wickedly. Sensing Jack's nervousness, she began to suggestively stroke the shaft of her strap on with one hand. "Don't worry your ass is safe for now, but I bet your girlfriend wouldn't mind feeling a real cock for a change. Now get her undressed for me."

Without hesitation Lauren got up off the sofa and kicked off the black flip flops adorning her feet, before presenting herself to her boyfriend. Feeling slightly humiliated, Jack put his hands on Lauren's waist and slowly began to peel off her vest top. Lauren lifted her arms towards the ceiling to allow it to come over her head, revealing a black bra hiding her large D-cup breasts from view.

"Now the bra slave," snapped Kirsty who was eagerly eyeing Lauren's body. "But use only your teeth." Jack reluctantly moved behind his girlfriend and craned his neck down to where her bra clasp was. With great difficulty, he prized the clasp between his teeth and after several seconds he managed to unhook it. Lauren lifted her arms once again allowing her bra to fall to the floor at her feet, revealing her fabulous chest. Her tits only sagged slightly without the support of her bra and her large dark nipples matched the rest of her tanned complexion.

"Hmm I'd forgotten how wonderful these were," Kirsty murmured as she stepped forward and gently kneaded Lauren's chest, gaining an appreciative smile from her friend. "Well don't stop there slave." With his erection still jutting out in front of him, Jack continued to undress his girlfriend. He quickly unbuttoned her skirt, and was soon pulling the denim material down her smooth, golden thighs.

"Ok slave kneel in front of your girlfriend like the submissive slut you know you are," commanded Kirsty as Lauren stepped out of her skirt leaving her just wearing a sky blue thong. "Now get those panties off your teeth," she finished. With his head roughly level with Lauren's waist, it did not take too much effort for Jack to take hold of the waistband of Lauren's thong. At first he had to pull down quite hard but soon it was slipping easily down her thighs. As he pulled them down, Jack's nose pushed through the neat triangular patch of pubic hair just above Lauren's pussy. He also took in the familiar sweet, musky scent of her arousal.