Slave Girl Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One, thank you Miss." She said into the crotch before her.

Then the left cheek was assaulted.

"Two, thank you Miss."

Miss Maria stood and walked around trailing the crop over her slave's body. Her little slut had given her enough swats to use that she was sure that she could cover the entire slut's most tender spots and them some. She decide too start at the soles of her feet and then moved up Katy's legs, striking each in the same area simultaneously. Listening to her slaves count thinking that it would be so nice too start all over again should her slut falter.

Katy started to quiver as soon as she felt the first sting hit her ass. By the time she felt her Lady's crop reach her upper inner thigh, beads of sweat began to form on her body. The count was only thirty-five and she already was biting her bottom lip not too loose control. The crop slid over her back and across to her side until she felt it circling her breast. She could feel her nipple tighten as she shivered, knowing what was soon to come.

"Thirty-six," she gasped, " Thank you Miss."

The sting turned quickly to a tingle making her nipple swell and ache with lust. Miss Maria moved to her other side and Katy waited in anticipation of having her other nipple swatted. She felt her nipple gently teased into arousal knowing at any moment the sting would come. Miss Maria had other ideas and quickly aimed a swat onto her slut's pubic bone making her jump in surprise. Then instantly she swatted the engorged nipple and heard her slave gasp again trying to keep up the correct count.

By the time her slave's count had reached a hundred and twenty-five Katy's body was in a constant quiver. The slave's body gleamed with sweat. Miss Maria stood behind her and looked over the slut deciding where to place the last twenty-five swats to their best effect.

Spotting the reddish flesh surrounded by ivory skin Miss Maria knelt behind Katy to better see her next target. The alabaster skin of her thighs was flawless except for the welts of the riding crop. Miss Maria always was a little envious of the firmness of youth that Katy processed while her eyes drew up towards the junction of the younger girls sex. Lighting and dampness gave a luminous sheen to the puffy flesh. The swollen knob of dark red flesh seemed to tremble as it stood out from between the lighter shade of the girl's inner lips.

Miss Maria smiled to herself as she blew a cooling breath over Katy's clit a moment before striking the riding crop squarely over it. Katy screamed and jumped lifting the legs of the spanking horse off of the floor before thanking her mistress. After a pause the sound of leather on damp flesh once again followed by the girl's scream and thank you.

Miss Maria stood looking down at her quivering and whimpering slave, "You forgot to count slut."

Choking with sobs the slave replied, " I'm sorry Miss please don't stop."

"You like that don't you slut," Miss Maria sneered and continued, "Oh I don't plan on stopping now."

Miss Maria started to repeatedly swat at the girl's sex with the crop trying to strike at the centre while Katy wailed and jumped in agony and pleasure. Neither one bothered with the count, Katy was beyond the ability to do so and Miss Maria only had one thought in mind. She was going to swat at her slave's clit until the girl experienced an orgasm or until her arm was too tired to swing the crop.

Katy's tender young pussy felt aflame as the continuing lashes sought out her clit. Slowly her screams gave way to sobbing as she felt an orgasm incredibly approach closer with each swat.

Miss Maria watched her slave closely as rained continuous slaps upon her slave's clit. Watching as the quaking gave way to quivering and the wailing turned to a throaty continuous groan of helplessness. Then with a final swing, harder then she had ever delivered before she stood back and watched the slave quiver and moan through her orgasm until a shudder convulsed through the girls body then to sag against the horse.

Miss Maria released the restraints and as if the slave where boneless she collapsed to floor. Katy's body quivered with post orgasmic trembles while she tried to catch her breath. Her mistress stared down at her with a satisfied grin that turned to a sneer as the crop bit unto her thigh.

"Have you no manners slut?" Miss Maria screamed down at the slave.

Katy responded as fast as she could forcing her over taxed body up onto her knees before her mistress and placed her face down between Miss Maria's feet and grovelled for forgiveness while thanking her such pleasure.

After a few minutes Miss Maria turned from the pleading save and stood facing the foot of the single bed that Katy had spent so many nights bound to.

"Show me how grateful your are." Miss Maria demanded without looking back.

Katy crawled forward and forced her face into her mistress's panty covered ass and licked at the smooth material. She could feel hot flesh through the satin and smell the aroma of her first orgasms secretions.

"Please Miss Maria, may I take off your panties to serve you better?" Katy pleaded.

"You had better you ass licking slut," Miss Maria demanded, "and don't stop or else."

Katy had no intention of stopping. She loved paying homage to Miss Maria's ass.

12