Slave Girl Learns a New Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i gasped, unburying my face and turning my head to tell Him it wasn't true. Instead i heard my own voice growling:

"YES! Force Your cock up my poor little ass! Stretch me open wide! Make me take it! Fuck me good!"

"MMMMMMmm, that's my good little slut." He praised me, and with that, He shoved His hips forward hard, burying Himself balls deep up inside me. He barely paused to savor the sensation before He started ramming in and out of me fast and hard, at first only withdrawing an inch or two, but soon sawing His entire length in and out of me. His pelvis slapped into my ass with every stroke. Soon He was moaning and grunting, His thrusts still hard but now erratic; almost frantic.

"Oh you bitch! you fucking little whore! you're going to make Me cum! you're going to make Me fill your sweet ass with My hot cum. OH GOD! OH GOD YES! UNNNGHHHH! CUM YOU NASTY COCK LOVING FUCKTOY! CUM FOR YOUR MASTER! CUM NOW! i bucked back at him hard, his words echoing and amplifying in my head. my pussy clenched and started to spasm. my ass gripped His jerking cock tightly and then i was wailing and grinding back, oblivious to anything but the explosive orgasm that started deep in my core and radiated outwards, reaching every part of me, rendering me completely helpless.

i slumped across the arm of the couch, whimpering and panting. Master was draped across my back, holding me, telling me how wonderful i was; how much i pleased Him. i couldn't even answer Him, only lay there, loving the feel of His body against mine; the sound of His voice, the rhythm of His breath and His heartbeat.

i knew as an absolute certainty that this man was everything i had ever wanted; needed; craved: that He brought out the very essence of me, made me see and realize things about myself that i never even dreamed of; made it safe for me to discover me; to be me; and crazily enough, for me to love me as much as i loved Him.

12