Slave Immigrant Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've worked with Wizards for over forty years," said Bill, "and they do very well keeping me alive. If she say you're going to be your husband, I say welcome to da party pal."

"Welcome to da party," Soupy and Laura added.

"He has a lot of growing up to do," said Jane. "Civilian Starship 2811 the Pricilla requesting clearance to enter orbit."

"Two eight one one," called a voice over the intercom, "you have clearance. Proceed on course two eight five point three six angle steep."

"Hey that takes us over the Free Zone," said Soupy as he tracked the setting. "Not much to see, just the tops of the domes."

"Hang on," advised Laura. The ship rumbled and rose a few feet off the ground. The ramjets ignited and we rushed off. There was a loud snap and everything went silent. "We broke the sound barrier," said Laura. The ship nosed higher and it felt as if three people were sitting on my chest. As the sky went from blue, to white, to the darkness of space as fast as you can read this sentence.

"Pricilla to Free Skyes control," Jane called, "we have programmed flight path to Vacation Planet."

"Roger Pricilla," said a tired voice, "checking crew manifest. Eight five tons of cargo, one car, mail, small orders nothing here. Crew Captain Mistress Speedwell, Bill Chief Engineer/Cane Master, Soupy the Systems Engineer/Fluffer, Laura General Starship Tech Purser/Diaper Changer, and Courtesan Eight Class Alfred Pontiac Jones ship Sex-a-terry. Admiral Speedwell are you off on another one of your Naughty Cruses?"

"Hey Tripp," she laughed, "kind'a I'm playing with my future husband and taking him to meet my parents."

"PARENTS," I half screamed. That was the last word I had out a penis gag was stuffed into my mouth.

"What da heck was that," said Tripp.

"Technical problems," said Jane as she and Bill both gave me a very stern look. Actually Cane Master Bill was giving me the look. I knew I was in big trouble.

"Sounded to me your fuck-toy doesn't know what kind of party he's getting into. Give my regards to your Grandfather. I was one of the many thousands who served under him."

"I'll do that Tripp," she smiled, "do we have clearance to make the run to light speed?"

"Roger that, matching you flight plan, the path is clear have a fucking good time."

"You too Tripp."

"Free Skyes control out."

"Auto pilot set, standard acceleration," said Jane as she finished setting the controls. She was out of her safety harness before anybody else could move and towered over me. "You," she snapped.

"He's never been on a Starship before," blurted Laura.

"Fault to Laura," snapped Bill, "we'll deal with this after supper."

"Okay," said Jane as she blinked her eyes several times. "In some ways Al, you are just a baby out of the crib and the safety of your home in the Boom-boom Room." She undid my harness then the straps holding my wrist to which the black metal bands she added earlier snapped behind my back. She pulled me out of the co-pilot chair. "We have thirty minutes till we reach the Danger Zone. Secure for suits and decompression." She led me out of the cock-pit and to a door near the infirmary and took the penis gage out of my mouth.

"Okay," she explained, "this is a crash course on space safety. This ship is making a run to light speed. Unlike larger ships it has a limited Danger Zone of ten minutes, but Coalition Space Safety has a regulated window of thirty minutes. Civilians are secured into life-pods all crew into vacuum suits. Once in the Danger Zone it is the point of no return or course changes. We could fly into something or be shot at so we need to take precautions. Now crawl into the life pod and don't push any buttons. Soupy stores some comic-books under the seats." She gave me a swift kick in the can tossing me into a padded room.

I saw Bill standing beside her as the door closed. I pressed myself to the door and listened. Surprisingly I could hear them.

"What's pissing you off," Bill demanded.

"I know he's the one," said Jane, "but he's not, he's STUPID!"

"Do you want THE CANE," she shouted back.

"No," she sobbed, "I'm so confused. He is so nice, and the sex is great."

"How great."

"Sorry Bill, he could fuck me for an hour and not climax sending me into multiple orgasms. But in other respects he know nothing about, ... anything."

"Did you review his case files?"

"Yes," there was a pause, "the Company left out information that I did find. He was with the Military Police on his planet and was mentioned in a couple dispatches. A university education, no wonder he did that video so fast. Uncle Paul made a personal memo over his cell phone, 'any normal tech would take a week to edit that video.' So I guess when he gets his freedom he will have a good job."

"Did he work in a TV station in your visions?"

"No he was," another pause, the side of the door pounded. "Fault for eavesdropping," Jane's voice stormed through the speakers. "Move away from that door or I'll lock your ankle cuffs to you wrist and you can kneel into hyper-space."

I quickly moved away from the door and sat on the floor. I noticed one of seat cushions was out of alignment so by using my nose and teeth I pulled it aside. Soupy's comic book collection re-prints of the Adventures of Naughty Nora. It was a comic book version of Jane Speedwell's best movie; and me not able to jack-off while reading it. I knelt on the floor and while using my mouth was able to turn the pages while reading the comic.

"Enjoying yourself," Laura said over the speakers.

"Oh just fine," I said sitting back on my heels. "Hey Soupy can't you find any newer fresher comic characters. Naughty Nora is getting rather old." I waited for a response but the room was silent. What I thought was a bit of gas surprised me; I shit my pants.

"Something wrong Al," Laura asked. "My sensors say you ass just got warmer and larger."

"Permission to have my hand released to that I can remove my soiled diapers Mistress."

"Negative," said Bill, "we are in the Danger Zone for another thirty-five minutes. Lie on your side we are going to hit the Light Barrier and do a 4G acceleration till we reach a cruising speed of 200 Light Years."

"Two hundred," I gasped, "I thought PT Boats were fast at one hundred and fifty."

"Well the Pricilla is a lot better than any old military Junker. In accordance to regulations we can-not secure from the Danger Zone for another thirty minutes. Try not to soak yourself too much." Then his voice went to a lower more fatherly level, "you just hurt your wife's feelings. So you better figure out how to make things right."

"But," I gasped for the umpteenth time, "I hardly know her, and she hardly knows me."

"I will try to explain it later," he added quietly, "just try to behave yourself."

"Warning," called the system wide voice of the auto warning system universally known as Bitch'n Betty. "Ship is now entering hyper-space."

The entire room shook as I could feel four people sitting on me. I half expected to hear C3PO whining about space travel, and now I know why. The ship is defying Einstein's Physics as we opened a hole in space that defies even time as we started to move. It will take the Pricilla 24 hours of real time to travel two hundred light years, we are crossing half the length of the Coalition to meet, her parents.

Ten minutes, an eternity when under heavy G went by and it was gone. I was able to stand up and see a monitor on one wall. Twenty-two minutes to go and I had to pee. It was one thing to have an accident happen, but to make what is culturally bad. So I kept standing, wet myself and hoped for relief.

Eventually the red lights went off and a few minutes later Laura told me to come out. She wordlessly led me back to the infirmary and had me lie on the table. Once she had me wiped down my ass was one red mess.

"Bill, I need you here," she called on the intercom.

"What's the problem," he asked as the door quickly opened, "I was checking life support."

"This is not a normal diaper-rash," she said pointing to my asshole.

"Almost like an acid burn," said Bill. "Any idea why."

"I was just told to put this suppository way up his bum."

"We don't have a poison control unit." He tapped my inner thigh, "you have any idea?"

"Yes Cane Master," I said respectfully. "I have about sixty percent Ancient DNA. Ancients don't get diaper rashes; their bodies can develop immunity to their own digestive waist products. That suppository reacts to my own body, liquids and waist products to expand make me have an accident, and diaper rash. Mistress Captain put on in me last night."

"Ancient," said Bill, "right. An Ancient version of a practical joke; but you is not all ancient. Quick question, can you read my mind?"

"No Cane Master, I have zero abilities. Mistress Captain can't even put a thought into my mind."

"Is that possible," said Laura. She stopped and added respectfully, "Cane Master."

"I don't know," he said, "he might be unique."

"With respect Cane Master," I said, "of the thirty of us lowly Bonded Sex Slaves from Earth three did have talent, the rest of us do not."

"This is too much on my plate," said Bill, then to Laura, "keep quiet about this, I'll file a report to the Governor's Office. The diaper orders are now rescinded. Fuck-toy can keep his shoes on unless somebody takes him to bed. Take him to the Longue and bend him over the sofa, if anybody need him they know where to find him. And keep his hand locked behind his back." Then to me, "don't let me catch you pushing button, or its mittens and a penis gage for you."

"Yes Cane Master." After Laura cleaned me up she let me down and lead me towards the longue. "Why is he in charge," I had to ask her.

"Bill answers to Prince Otto," she explained, "he has some navigation and pilot experience if a talent goes overboard people like him are here to compensate." She bent me over the sofa's padded arm-rest with my naked sore ass high in the air. Ankles locked together, and my hands behind my back. I was gift wrapped in cellophane for any horny person around. "Well I have duties to do, enjoy yourself."

Laura left and caught up with Jane and Bill on the bridge. I didn't have any idea what was going on but I eventually got the whole story. Jane was in a panic and couldn't figure it out.

"There is something about that collar," she argued with Bill, "I want you to take it off him."

"Hey," Bill told her formally, "I don't want to hear that. I don't even want you to think that. You are contemplating breaking so many laws that can get this crew ejected into deep space. And more importantly this reflects badly on your cousin Prince Otto."

"Look there is something terribly wrong here," she insisted. "Part of his DNA is from Prince Johannass I think part of the Evil Prince is inside him. He might have had some evil part inside him. I need to beat the truth out of him."

There had been lots of fantasy fiction about the Evil Prince of the Middle Kingdom. Residents of the Middle Kingdom equated him with a cross between Satan and Adolph Hitler. Many who have little understanding of DNA feel that Evil is a Jean and can be transferred. Bill had to make a decision.

"Fine," concluded Bill, "General Order Sixty-nine, when a Psionic Officer goes off the deep end unit authority goes to the Senior Zero Talent Officer. That's me, stand down Captain, you are now a lowly slave."

General Order Sixty-nine was a safe code meaning a Talent has gone so far off their set of orders they have lost it. Situations where a talent has lost control wildly ordered the mass destruction of innocents had to be curtailed. Such an order would have stopped the Evil Prince long before his Reign of Terror started. All Talents were in their earliest training had to submit when such an order was given. Bill a career Sergeant-Major followed Prince Otto for twenty years and kept him in line. Even Jane Speedwell was frightened by his command voice.

"What," she snapped.

"Bend over and take your medicine," he told her as he picked up a cane. "Laura get a stun-gun. Don't make me put a cap on you Jane."

"I'm not crazy," she told him as tears welled up.

"Jane," said Laura arming her stun-gun, "I'll pop you in the tits."

"There is something about that collar," insisted Jane as she bent over the desk. Three sharp hits of the cane across her cover-all covered bottom brought her into submission.

"Drop your weapons belt," Bill ordered.

Jane surrendered her weapon's belt and followed Bill down to the Master bedroom. There was an ornate desk at one end of the room that he took over as his own. He sat down and looked at Jane.

"Strip," he ordered. Jane shrugged and took off her coveralls, sports bra, boots and panties which fell in a heap at her right side. "Assume the position," he told her. Without protest, she bent over the desk and took six hard welts across the bottom. At the time Jane was sure if she could pass any kind of test Bill could throw at her she would convince him of her convictions. Not her best of ideas.

Meanwhile I was still hog-tied and bent over the armrest of the sofa and giving Soupy the best blowjob I could muster. He was enjoying himself, and I was doing my duty. Even after his first orgasm Soupy wanted more and I kept sucking and working. Suddenly I felt something cold and humming against my balls. My ankles were released. I looked up and saw Soupy looking at somebody behind me dumbfounded. This didn't look good. Half turning and part rolling over I saw Laura with a stun gun in hand.

"You're coming with me to the Cane Master's Office," she told us. "You can come too Soupy, this affects ship personnel. I was told to shoot Mister Jones in the nuts if he resist."

"What did I do now?"

12