Slave Immigrant Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Virgin," laughed Dianna when we got home, "I've been wearing heals since I was nine." We both took off our shoes at the door. Master Charles was the last to enter the condo and I followed Dianna's example and fell to my knees. We took off his shoes'n socks, and then kissed his naked feet. He dropped his trousers and underpants and stuck out his naked ass. I mean he was still wearing a chastity belt, but his ass was still naked.

"You first Al," he told me. I pressed my face into the crack of his ass and licked his anus till he pulled away. "Now fetch me a drink Al," he ordered, "next." I came back from the dining room bar with Mister Charles's drink Dianna was naked and paying oral homage to his asshole. After a couple sips he smiles, "let's see what Mandy has for supper."

Supper wasn't too bad, Mandy prepared slave porridge with chunks' of meat supplements in it, juice, some twelve grain toast with real butter, and Slave Beer to top it off. Dianna hated it, so did I, but I kept my mouth shut. Dianna decided to beg for better food.

"Oh Master," she slouched out of her chair and crawled to him, "please," she opened her mouth. Charles continued eating and ignored her. I kept eating, once he stops eating I have to stop too.

"Feed me," she groaned as she pressed herself towards him and humped his leg. She opened her mouth sensuously to him. "I am so hungry."

"You have plenty of food there," he grunted pointing to her plate.

"I've had enough of it," she grumbled.

"Master I'm still hungry," I begged as I finished licking my plate.

"Then eat her plate," he told me, and despite the fact I was full, I ate most of Dianna's meal too.

"If Master wishes," Dianna suggested, "I can take off that terrible chastity belt and let you fuck me with your manly tool."

"Up the ass," he asked her.

"Yes," she begged. "House computer, chastity lock, my command." She then ran off a group of numbers and letters in Free Skyes Basic which I could not understand. The belt clicked open, but he stayed in place.

"Go to the bedroom," he told her, "and assume the position." He then grabbed me by the ear and took me to the front closet. "Order your Android to put the chastity belt back on me, and time lock it to the time I tried to use you last Friday Morning."

"Master," I gasped. He gave me a sharp slap across the face.

"She may have to go without my cock," he snapped, "but I'm no girly-man, I can take the punishment. Now do as I told you or you will be standing at your desk tomorrow."

It was relatively easy to order Mandy to lock Master Charles back into the chastity belt. I guess that's why he's such a good Master; he is willing to take the same punishment his slaves get. But what he did next was, well rather amusing and humiliating. It was a Male-strap-on belt. A hard to find item on Earth, and rather rare find on Free Skyes too.

For the most part it looked like a leather chastity belt, but with a wide hole on the shield from to let my cock and balls hang free. On the crotch above my cock was a magnetic-lock. A dildo can then be locked on to the plate. In Master Charles's case he had a dildo made of his cock, ridges and all.

"With this," he told me, "she will feel me going into her. You just better hump her hard, or I'll paddle the skin off your ass." With Mandy's help he pulled the straps tight, then showed me my own plastic cock. "Remember this," she whispered in my ear, "I think you can take it up the ass."

Even with lube it did feel like a very large cock went up my ass. I know my cock is only six inches long, men do laugh at me, but why do so many women want it? It sure felt big up my own ass even with, stage two, up there for hours on end. I guess I need more training.

"Now," Master Charles smiles as he sprayed his brand of body spray on me. "Just to make sure you keep your mouth shut," he retrieved the panties Mistress Dianna was wearing out of the Gym-bag and stuffed it in my mouth. To make sure the raunchy smelling panties did not come out he added a penis gage. "Behave yourself," he smiled stroking my cheek, "or I'll have Dianna use a double ender on your virgin ass." I nodded and he led me into the Master Bed Room.

"I'm ready Master," Dianna moaned and lifter her bottom into the air. She was on the bed, near the foot of the bed, on her knees and elbows face buried in a pillow. Master Charles got behind me and pressed himself close to me as he walked me to her.

"Keep your eyes covered you worthless whore," he cursed at her. His arms wrapped around me and handed me a lube applicator. I went to pull her ass cheeks apart and insert the applicator when he slapped my hands back. "Right handed," he whispered into my ear, "I'm right handed you left handed fool."

"What was that Master," she moaned.

"Shut up whore," he cursed, "or do you want me to fuck you without lube? You know I hate this stuff, my boy-toy has a self lubricating ass. Too bad I can't have you altered this way too." She shivered and stayed quiet as I lubed her asshole and the dong of his perfect cock. I was jealous of her, his cock was so manly, I'd love being pounded by him. He moved my hands away and parted her ass with one hand guided the dong into her asshole while thrusting his crotch-shield into my ass and eventually her.

"Oh," she cried, "Master please, oh, please, maybe the slave boy should have widened me first."

"His cock it far too small," he laughed and sweated against my back. He kept thrusting against my ass and pushing me into her. The butt-plug of my cock rocked inside my ass. My pecker was ready to go, but had nowhere to go. My own invention the cock of me, started rubbing on my prostrate, I was starting to dribble.

Eventually both she and I were rocking back and forth in perfect rhythm. She was getting well fucked up the ass and so was I in a way. Master Charles stood back and admired the two of us sweating and fucking. Dianna moaned and came, again and again. Master Charles got bored of standing there, so he took his plate and sat on the bed. Dianna could feel the movement and looked up, but kept her eyes closed. Charles put a chunk of food to her mouth. She gratefully ate it.

"Thank-you for the food Master," she gasped. "I mean thank you for having the slave boy feed me while you enjoy my ass."

"I'm having more fun feeding you," he smiled softly and feed her another morsel. Her eyes popped open and she froze and looked at him. I however did not, and kept pounding the fake Master Charles cock into her ass. She looked over her shoulder at me and then groaned.

"Oh," she cried, "why are you still wearing that chastity belt?"

"Because I'm tire of quitting in the middle of a challenge," Charles told her sternly. "Stop slave boy, slowly take it out of her, but a wipe over her asshole in case she has an accident." I followed his orders, and thankfully Dianna did have an enema in her dressing room earlier. I should know, I gave it to her.

"Now put that diaper on her," he continued, "it will take a while for her to heal."

"Ouch," I groaned.

"What's the matter Al," Master Charles asked me.

"I'm so horny and my cock has nothing to do but dribble," I confessed.

"Why are you so horny," he asked as he fed Dianna more food.

"Really," said Charles moving off the bed and looking at the mess I made on the carpet. "Well it's a stain-proof carpet. He unlocked the dong off the belt. Go get a roll of paper towels and wipe it up, quick now." I knew where a roll of paper towels was kept in the bedroom and quickly cleaned the mess. "Bring those two towels to me," he ordered, He split them in half and stuffed one in Dianna's mouth and one in mine. There is something so humiliating about eating your own cum. He then turned over on his knees and push his ass into my face. "Please me," he ordered.

I pressed my face between his hairy ass cheeks and began licking his crack. He tasted of sweat, salt and a popular deodorant people use on Free Skyes to hide the smell of their farts. Finally I worked my way to his asshole and gently fucked it with my tongue.

"Use some lube," he ordered, "green label." I inserted the minty smelling lube and greased it well. "Now lube your cock," he sighed as he watched my reflection in a mirror. "Now fuck me," he smiled, "slowly."

Master Charles's ass was no stranger to anal sex. I was able to easily enter him and he groaned like a bull in heat. Mistress Dianna kept nibbling on her well earned meal watching me fuck her husband.

"That was good," he sighed. "Did you come?"

"Not yet Master," I honestly told him as I was still fucking him.

"Well my balls have been well milked," he yawned. "Pull yourself out. Go put on a diaper, and plastic pants and sleep by the bathroom door."

"Dianna," he ordered, "for desert you can lick my dribble off the bed, then go to sleep. If you are still horny now or anytime this evening, take Al into the bathroom and fuck him there. And make sure he licks his cum out of you." He rolled over and drifted off into sleep.

Fifteen minutes later I was dragged into the bathroom and serviced Mistress Dianna.

12