Slave Immigrant Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do now," she asked me.

"Get you horny," I smiled and played with her clitoris. Her muscle started to snake out. I moved on top of her and eased it up my well greased ass. "Oh that feels good," I sighed as I humped her.

"Oh great mother," she gasped in her own language. I learned Heredshe common a year later; she kept repeating that over and over. I knew she was enjoying my ass.

"Take your time whore," I told her. "Just make it go long and far. I want you to plant your eggs far into me."

She cursed even louder and I just enjoyed the feeling of her touching my nerve cluster with her clitoris. She came in a flood of vaginal fluid, eggs, my cum, and I came on her chest at the same time. She groaned and spat at me.

"You spilled your seed on my breast," she snapped.

"So what," I laughed, and smeared it on my fingers and stuffed them in her mouth. "Now you know why so many of your lowly space crews long over me. Like it?" She sucked my fingers clean.

"Do you spank them too," she sighed.

"No," I told her. "I see you have difficulty in giving orders. You stripped me in order to assure yourself, which gave it away. Maybe you need not to be in charge from time to time. It helps you know."

"I never knew a man would like to have a woman fuck him," she sighed. "So what now?"

"You can either get aroused and fuck me again," I suggested, "or tell me to get off of you, get dressed, and go home."

"Get off me," she ordered, "and untie me." I was curious so I did as I was told. "Now bend over the bed," she fucked me standing up in the proper Heredshe fashion.

"I'm going to cum Mistress," I told her, "spill my seed."

"I'll cane you if you do," she warned me.

"I can't help it," I whined, "I have an artificial nerve cluster, similar to a female human clitoris, deep in my colon; you are touching me with your clitoris. Oh this is going to hurt."

We both came again and I made one heck of a mess on the bed sheets. That's the problem with real life, you make a mess when you cum. You don't see big wet spots when somebody comes in the movies. She touched my ass with a rattan cane and then laid down beside me.

"What does a cane feel like," she asked me.

"Like royal hell," I sighed. "Sharp, hard, sting, and then the pain just comes in. You later have welts that will be there for, well a long while. I'm part Ancient so I heal fast, but not fast enough, it hurts."

"I want it," she told me.

"Okay," I took the cane and got up. "Assume the position. Feet on the floor, together, try not to show off your sex. Knees straight, bend at the waist, tits touching the bed, and hands; holding to the far edge of the bed." She complied, and looked nervous. "You are going to get six of the best. I'm going to hit you hard. If you want this to stop, say red light, and we will stop. You get dressed, and you are in charge again. If you want me to slow down, you say yellow light. I'll pause, let you catch your breath, but no touching your bum, no trying to rub the soreness away. You do that, and I'll start all over again. You got that?"

"What no green light," she had to ask.

"You want some penalty strokes added?"

"No Master, er Daddy?"

"It's SIR," I snapped and gave her three with the belt. I was saving the cane. "You will call me sir, not Master, I wear a slave collar, and as far as I'm concerned Dad's don't fuck their kids. I'm definitely not into that. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she said as her hands grasped the sheets tightly. He pelvis squirmed as she clitoris was getting active. "Thank you for explaining it to me sir."

She surrendered to me beautifully. Counted each stroke, asked for another respectfully; she didn't even get cheeky in wanting more. He pale skin, bright red ass, white mean cane stripes. There was just one last thing to do, I opened the end-table and took out some lube.

"What are you doing," she asked as I lubricated her asshole.

"The full treatment," I told her. "Is your asshole clean?"

"Clean," she asked. "I used that dark room in the hotel, it did something to my asshole, it felt so good."

"Well we're going all the way," I told her, "male seed up your ass now." She gasped as I entered her and went past her sphincter muscles. She was so aroused her clitoris was like a wild snake under her. "How far can that thing go," I asked her as I humped her.

"I've heard two feet," she groaned. "I don't know." I caught it like an animal and pushed it back between our legs and towards my asshole. It was if it had a mind of its own and went into me. "Oh that feels good," she gasped.

"Oh god," I gasped, "we're double penetrating each other."

We rolled and humped each other in such a strange method as we fell on the floor and kept fucking each other. When it was over we took turns on the single toilet. I was first and she looked funny holding her butt-cheeks together while I expelled her eggs. Then we took a shower together and dried each other off. Once she got back into the suit, the Mistress took over.

"Assume the position," she told me. "Legs apart I want to see those balls." She gave me twelve and left me crying after she fucked me one more time in a proper Heredshe fashion.

I felt so miserable after being caned I just stayed in position. I wasn't sure what to do until Uncle Paul came in. He put a robe over my shoulders and offered me a glass of coke.

"Can you tell me what happened," he asked me.

"She came in a Heredshe Mistress," I sipped the coke. It was a rum and coke. "Oh that's delicious."

"Report," he ordered taking the glass away from me.

"She came in a Mistress, and she left a Mistress. What happened in between is one of those very rare occurrences that a Class 3 or better Courtesan could handle. I don't know if I did it well. But she is a "Contrary" a very rare Heredshe who would love to submit to a man. For all we know maybe the women did submit to the men, but even there she could fuck my ass. My cheeks may be sore, but my nerve cluster is still fluttering. You want to put a long butt-plug up my ass please?"

"No," he said giving me back his drink and looking at my pre-cum dripping cock. "Get some clothes on, underpants and trousers. No diapers for you tonight. The security staff, Dianna, Charles, myself, anybody who saw what was going on is masturbating at what you did. I'm listing you as a Heredshe consultant. The pay is reasonable, 30% to your bond, you did well my boy."

After three rum and cokes I got drunk, passed out, and woke up the next day feeling great.

12