Slave Immigrant Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Uncle Paul had a duplicate key, he let the two of them know when my cock was being used boy visitors. I also had a rather unusual butt-plug up my ass for extended periods of time. It was a mechanical affair that had a multi-jewelled button which at times wiggled between my ass-cheeks just to let me know I was property. The housing expanded inside my colon and would expand further should anybody not certified could remove. It also had a safety valve allowing natural methane, (farting,) to escape noiseless and with no noticeable smell. Likewise it would interact with auto-toilets and give me a rather uncomfortable enema. Colon and Jeff were, well, loving; but strict owners.

While my previous owners were in a constantly striving for various sexual positions Colon preferred me giving him oral sex while Jeff would fuck me long and hard up the ass. Most of the time is was a rather uncomfortable affair since my cock and balls were locked preventing me from having a proper orgasm. For the most part I dribbled out while feeling internal orgasms but I miss my cock pleasures. Complaining was forbidden.

"Master," I would moan, "please let me cock cum."

"Screw that whining," snapped Colin.

"Do I have to spank you again," snapped Jeff.

"Nonsense," countered Colin. "Manfred," he called to Mandy the now Male Android. "Take him into the next room. Toilet him, feed him, and spank him till he is crying good and proper. Restrain his hand, and gage him, I don't want to hear his crying. Then dump him on the matt. Jeff here may want a little late night fucking."

Toilet was a polite way of saying a person was to be properly cleaned. I was sprayed down with cleaning soaps while an enema was forced up my ass. Five minutes later I was rinsed off while I emptied my bowels. The whole thing was so humiliating you don't notice the cock-n-balls harness was taken off you dick and balls cleaned and powdered before it was put back on. A lubricate was shoved up my ass that made your asshole feeling greasy and smelling sexually pleasant seemed to sit there for hours.

Manfred had various multiple methods of feeding me. Sucking out of his cock, asshole, mouth feeding, tits, bottle, and spoon feeding. Restraints were slave restraints. Having your hands cuffed behind your back after a few hours leads to some terrible shoulder cramps. Slave cuffs was a short tether to the front of your neck and both wrist. You can't touch your genitals, and the tethers can be lengthened to do housework or very short restraining your movement.

Night time was always short, for the most part my body was to be played with. Then it was over Manfred's knee. I think Colin and Jeff were probably watching as I got a wicked hand spanking that would go from sexually slow to so hard I was balling my eyes out. Then a penis gage was shoved into my mouth. It had a weird taste that smelled like mouthwash, tasted like nasty soap, and allowed you to breath too. Then I was dumped in the Master Bedroom.

My slave matt had two pillows. One for my head and a larger one to which I was bent over making my ass very presentable. Jeff would fuck me two to three times a night, while claiming he was on his way to the bathroom and couldn't resist me. Colin might fuck me, but preferred an after bathroom break blow job. Then on odd occasions he would lie me flat on their long sink counter top, kiss me deeply on the mouth before giving me a blow-job. Unfortunately my sexual appetite is stronger than what was expected which frustrated Colin.

"Manfred," he snapped, "how can I get this slave limp so that I can re-cage him."

"Besides a long hard spanking," it leered in a way that wanted to make my already sore bottom grow smaller.

"Yes," smiled Colin cupping my face, "he has been a good boy."

"This," said Manfred behind me. I felt a brush across the back of my neck and the world went black. It seemed the Android actually had a version of the Vulcan Neck Pinch.

I should point out that homosexual relationships on Free Skyes are very different than on Earth. Precautions are taken to make sure one does not have their rectal track ripped apart. Anal lubes before and after anal sex are quietly administered before and after penetration. It would be very difficult for someone to be injured. Besides such deliberate acts would ring with pain set off a medical sensor and before you know it an ambulance arrives.

The next day brought in even more bad news. Charles hired a new assistant. The assistant was a Station Manager from a much smaller TV Station and was looking for a new start. As for me I found myself distanced and in my own office. I tried to talk to both him and Dianna but was met by a cold no from their subordinates. I worked the arguments through my head, I wasn't sure they hated me, but obviously their relationship has changed. I had to have a talk over with Uncle Paul.

"Well Kid," he sighed and sat back at his desk. "I'd figured sooner or later you would come by and ask. You're not going to cry on me now?"

"I don't think so," I answered honestly.

"I think Charles and Dianna want to take the next step," he explained partly using his hands on the table. "People don't move in together, have orgies, share, and well now they need more alone time. They have both been talking to Lawyers and discussing having Children."

"Don't you need a permit to have children," I asked.

"More than that," he continued, "it also means moving into a Family Zone and living inside Family Friendly Zones. No sex at the drop of a hat, but behind closed doors."

"No Homosexuals too I bet."

"No," he corrected, "quite the contrary. Homosexual couples are allowed to live inside Family Friendly Zones and even have children. But in all cases you have to take classes and tests to meet guidelines in order to raise children in a proper environment."

"Okay I get this; but why exclude me?"

"Well for one thing," chuckled Uncle Paul, "families don't own sex slaves."

"Well yea."

"But they do have to be true to each other. And you are a big temptation. So without you around they have a better chance of keeping it that way. Are you in love with them?"

"Humm," I sighed, "difficult question. They were fun companions, but yea I could see problems arising."

"Yea, well we don't have multiple parent families like the Zerbers."

"Zerbers," I asked, then thought. "Ahh the Zerbers, the Zebra stripped people with the Mohawks and bushy tails. Aren't we at war with them or something?"

"More like or something," concluded Uncle Paul. "They are Xenophobic and they hate being alone. Perfect pawns to be used by the Protagonist Faction."

The Protagonist Faction was a group of planets, some known, many unknown who hate Talents and our whole system of government which relies on Talents for direction. There have been many arguments as to whether or not to trust a Talent's Vision, but they seems to be batting a thousand by my reckoning. We discussed the pro's and con's of Talents and dropped the matter of my former family.

Meanwhile Uncle Paul's big investment of the 24/7 of Naughty School Channel went on the air. A section of Central City's Free Zone became a 24/7 school where close to sixty odd young actors from various Free Zone TV stations and affiliates played at being students in a Free Zone boarding school. Teachers were older actors, a few had some teaching experience, but mostly actors playing the part of a strict teacher who freely uses the slipper, paddle, tasse, and the cane. Ratings went through the roof.

In my opinion it was horrible. In one day close to thirty students received the cane, and almost all the majors and half of the extras found themselves on very sore bottoms. All the students wanted to be the top naughty boy or girl. Such a part would gain notoriety and big money. It was a terrible mistake; nobody could take so many beatings and just fail to function in character. Cameras followed them into the dorms, bathrooms, or even off campus into the shops. They were imprisoned in their own greed of popularity and unable to get off the set and relax. Sooner or later this bad piece of programming will be my problem.

12