slave stacie's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
New slave’s virgin ass is no longer.
9.1k words
4.55
22.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

This story chronicles the adventures of slave stacie, which is a sub story of the larger narrative of SirCarl and His "littleone." This series is about stacie, a new slave; she will have much to learn before Sir renames her thereby making her part of His ever-growing family. All participants are over the age of 30 (even a true Dominant knows never to reveal a woman's true age), and all names have been modified so that the guilty, the actual participants in this fable, do not become the envy of their neighbors. Although each chapter stands on its own, too completely understand what has happened, and how this love yarn between a Master and His slaves advances and grows, please start with the first chapter. Please remember to vote and feel free to comment on each chapter. Thanks, SirCarl.

~~~~~~~~

New slave's Virgin Ass is No Longer

~~~~~

"littleone" continues the story

~~~~~

Master pulled her up to Him and warmly held her close saying, "You did very well in the first test stacie. As this evening progresses there will be others and you will become a bigger slut then you ever imagined, resulting in Me being even prouder of you."

Stacie rested her head on His chest as he spoke those words, enthralled by His tender embrace, knowing instantly that the only really important thing from this moment forward was serving Him beyond His expectations. Never in her life had she ever wanted to make any man as proud of her as she did her new Master; feeling as if her life was new, fresh, and that she had an opportunity to be truly in love with two of the finest people she had ever known.

"You are being forgiven, but this is the only time slut. You did not ask for permission to cum," Sir said firmly.

"Thank you Sir. Your slave is sorry about this transgression," stacie said in a humble soft submissive voice.

I looked up at Sir, smiling, and I knew that He understood what I wanted to do without my speaking. With His erection sticking out, He simply nodded His head and I proceed to have some fun.

"Stacie," I instructed, "turn in Sir's lap and spread your legs bitch, I want to taste you again." I said grinning at her, like a hungry vampire. She promptly turned, placing her back against our Master's chest, slipping forward a little, tilting her cunt up just a little, then spread her soft thighs wide apart, giving me full access to that sweet cunt as Master's hands cupped both of her lush breasts, occasionally tweaking her nipples. As I dropped down it was a beautiful site, her head against His chest, his hands working her nipples and breasts, and most of all was His cock was just barely showing its swollen head under the crack of her ass, just below her wet cunt.

I grinned from ear to ear, shook my head, and as I moved in to enjoy her I said, "My, my, my, a cock, an ass, and a sweet cunt all in one place. What in the hell is a poor slave to do?"

Knowing that my Master should be "treated" first, I buried my face in the crack of her ass and reached down, licked the head of His cock several times and then sucked the protruding end of it just briefly. As I started to move up, dragging my tongue through the crack in her ass, stacie turned her head and looked up at Master, dreamy eyed, mouth partially open, wanting Him. Master leaned down and they met in a deep kiss that I assumed would last while I was tongue licking her cunt.

Happily, I licked all around her swollen lips and then tongue fucked her, carefully avoiding her clit, causing deep moans to come from her throat and her body to flinch, as she and Master continued to do a compassionate tongue dance. When I thought she was nice and clean I withdrew, stood up and leaned forward, kissing both of them on the forehead, so Master could continue to use her as He wished.

Their loving kiss ended and she laid her head once again on His chest, melodiously smiling at me. Sir said to me, "Take those 'wanna-be' stilettos off her feet slut and go get a pair of size eight stilettos, five-inchers and put them on her. I want to see how she walks in them and how much training you are going to need to do littleone."

"As you wish Sir," I said softly reaching for her feet, which she raised for me.

"I am sorry Sir," she said, "those are the only ones that I thought might come close to pleasing you."

"Not a problem slave," he said. "I noticed, based on your comments a few minutes ago, that you have a 'Daddy' complex."

"I did not mean to offend you Sir, it just kind of came out," stacie replied lowering her head.

I heard her last comment as I came back into the room with a pair of blue stilettos for her and thought I should be quiet, as a good slave, seen and hot heard, and see where this goes.

"I understand slut. Every now and then littleone feels that way about Me. You may use the word 'Sir,' like in how you addressed you 'daddy' in place of 'Master'."

I knelt down and handed the new stilettos to stacie and as she started to put them on, I said to her, "These five-inch ones are standard use here in the house. The four-inch ones will become your daily use."

"Yes Mistress, I understand," stacie said looking lovingly at me. "These are so stunning, I love how they look and feel on me."

"Littleone, get the leather collar and put it around her neck. I should have done that when she was asking to be accepted," Sir said to me. I quickly got the collar and put it around her neck, with its symbolic leash hanging down between her tits, as Sir spoke to stacie.

"This is the first thing you put on prior to your coming into the house sub. littleone will give you a choker, a black one, that you will wear at all other times outside of this house, except when you shower. Once you successfully complete your training, you will be given one similar to littleone's, but with one less stone. That one you will wear at all times, again except when showering. littleone will explain to you how to position it and when. The difference in the two will be because of littleone's status as First Slave, or Mistress of the House. Sometime in the future, providing that littleone wants it to happen, after you have proven yourself in many situations, and it is apparent to us that this lifestyle is what you need and want, your status could be raised equal to that of littleone. Do you understand that these items, during your training, are your connection to Me, and serve as an announcement to those that know within the lifestyle, that you are owned property?

"Yes Sir, I do," stacie replied respectfully.

"Stand up slave and let's see how you do in real stilettos," Sir commanded.

She walked around a little and didn't do as badly in them as I had expected, but what surprised me was how stunning she looked in them.

"I feel like a different person in these Master," she said smiling at both of us. "They make me feel so sexy."

"You are a different person now and you are sexy. You are My slave in training and I own and control your life."

"Littleone," Sir said to me, "Use her leash, lead this owned slave to My bedroom, and put her in a proper kneeling position."

"As you wish Master," I said taking Stacie's leash and leading her to be further used by our Master. Neither one of us could tell by her facial expression if she was humiliated, embarrassed, or even pleased.

She smiled quietly, as I pulled on her leash much as I love Sir to do with me, and followed me. I got her into position, making some minor adjustments and telling her how she should be. When I had it completed, I called Master and He walked into the room, stood in front of her for a few minutes without commenting, and then said to her in a firm steady voice, "stacie, this part of your acceptance and training is going to be very different. Part of the process of making you mine is my taking all three of your holes. So far, I have only taken your mouth and now I am going to take your ass, fully take your ass. This is not a surprise to you because you have been told that I will take all of you. Normally I would just simply take what is mine, and in the future, I will, but I want you to stay in this position and think about it, and what you honestly want. If you do not want to be My slave, you may freely leave any time prior to my returning in twenty minutes. However, if you believe that I will always protect and love you, then be here when I return."

With that, Sir turned and walked out of the room motioning for me to follow Him. I did so partially shutting the door, leaving her to think and let the anticipation build. I would have bet anyone that she would be there when Sir returns, dripping fucking wet, frightened, but delirious to be taken.

Part of living with Sir is that I have gotten to know Him, how He thinks, and have been able to anticipate His needs. Once we were out in the main room, I pulled on His arm and He stopped, looked at me, and seeing that I wanted to say something, bent down so I could whisper to Him, "Sir your are a real devil, but I love you anyway. You know damn well that she is not going to leave and all you are doing is making her anticipation more intense!"

"True slave, but I am also doing the honorable thing by giving her and 'out'. She will remember that I did that and as a result be a devoted slave. This is her first time, and if there are any doubts in her mind, now is the time for them to come forward. Oh, fix Me half needle and a short drink and then come inject Me, I am going to need a lot of 'go power'."

"Yes Sir," I said, "will I be allowed to watch and maybe participate?"

"Yes slave, you will. In fact later, quietly, and unseen by her, get your three-hole strap-on and secure it. Wait for My signal. Set the timer. Now go! Do what I told you or do I need to take the leather paddle to your sorry ass?"

"No Sir, no Sir, you do not," I said hurrying away, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir tells the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The timer went off indicating that the twenty minutes had ended. Littleone, sitting at my feet got up and waited, head bowed, and then followed Me into the Master suite. Stacie was as we had left her and I was certain she had gotten tired of that position. I walked in front of her and looked down. Her eyes were downcast and I reached for her chin, raising her head so I could see her eyes. There were indications that she had cried but as of now. there were no apparent tears and she looked as peaceful as I had ever seen her.

I extended both hands to her, as littleone looked on, and helped her get up on her feet. I pulled her into my arms and held her saying, "I am proud of you girl," as I kissed her forehead while littleone arranged the pillows on the bed.

"In a husky firm voice I said to her, "Climb on the bed slave and get on all fours. Littleone is going to get you all lubed up and help you loosen up. Follow her directions."

She smiled at Me saying in a low sweet voice, "As you wish Sir," moving to the bed, climbing onto it and getting on all fours, with her head against the mattress.

Littleone said, "stacie lay down over those pillows, you should be more comfortable, and then reach around and spread your cheeks for me."

As soon as stacie was in position, she felt littleone's fingers on her soft skin putting the lube where it was going to be needed.

"Stacie, you have a really beautiful ass," I said to admiring her buns. This wasn't just sweet talk on My part because I regarded stacie, on the same level as littleone, as being two of the loveliest women I had ever seen, including naked. Her ass, in particular, was a thing of exquisiteness, pink and creamy white, soft and smooth, with that delightful pink hole in the middle, looking just like a rosebud. As littleone was applying the lubricant, I wondered just how I had come to be so lucky having two such women.

For the first time in her life, stacie felt the neck of a plastic bottle being inserted into her anus, followed by the cool gush of its contents. She shivered with delight when littleone lunged two of her fingers inside her, carefully spreading the lubricant as far in as she could reach spreading her fingers more and more.

"Relax stacie," littleone softly said, "it will be so much better if you relax and not be tense. Trust me sister, I know of what I speak." Stacie felt more dripping on her bun as littleone covered the edges of where I would soon be.

Stacie felt littleone withdraw her fingers and the bed move as I climbed up and positioned myself to begin the process of taking this new slave's virgin ass, as I had done previously with littleone. I held my hand out and littleone rub some of the lube on my index and middle fingers.

I started with a gentle massage of her rosebud going around and around, applying slight growing pressure to her outer ring. As I first started in with my index finger, I said to her, "Relax slave." She did and my finger slipped in further starting a circular motion on the inner part of sphincter muscle. She did as I instructed and I pushed further in creating a circular motion within her unused ass. With drawing my index finger only briefly, I followed with two fingers, working round and round, taking my time, stretching her virgin opening wider as she continued to relax, preparing for Me to take ownership. Reaching as deep as I could into her body she started to react, moaning and pleasurable sounds coming deep from her throat, as her body contracted repeatedly.

Reading her body language and hearing her now begging me to stop, I said to her, "Relax bitch, let it go ... Cum now whore!"

Her body exploded with her orgasm seemingly taking her to heights she hadn't known.

~~~~~

slave stacie tells the story

~~~~~

I couldn't believe the feeling of having Master take my anal virginity. Even though I could refuse Him nothing, it didn't mean that I wasn't afraid of the pain that I had always heard of. He was much more gentle that I could believe and that made me just want him more. He started with a gentle message of my anus slowing inserting His first finger gently pushing against the ring. "Relax slave," He command in his deep voice. My body had already become accustomed to responding to his voice, relaxed and his finger slipped in further. The feeling was almost indescribable. All the nerve ending sending never-ending impulses to every erotic spot on my body. Gently he rubbed his finger round and round the area – often dipping into His cunt to gather the ever-growing moisture in order to lubricate my now over sensitized rosebud.

His finger slipping deeper into what was once my forbidden passage. I could refuse this man nothing as I closed my eyes and just let the feelings take over. Soon he was stretching me even further by adding another finger – making me ready for his ownership. Soon he was reaching deeper into my passage where he hit a new center of pleasure. The sensations where almost too much to bear. I wanted more, but at the same time wanted to beg Master to please stop it was too much.

He stroked the bundle of nerves again and as my body tingles then throbs – I was scared of the overwhelming feelings and begged, "Please, Please Master stop – it is too much. PLEASE too much." His only response was to push into my ass again "Relax bitch – let it go – CUM NOW WHORE!" My body contract and then explodes. As my body is screaming from an orgasm that took me out of my body.

~~~~~

Sir tells the story ...

~~~~~

I looked over my shoulder at littleone as she held up a medium size butt-plug and nodded to her. She slid the lubricated butt-plug under my fingers and pushed it into stacie's open hole. As it went in, I withdrew my fingers, held my hand up as littleone took some wet wipes to my fingers. I leaned forward and kissed stacie whispering loving words to her as she came down from her extended orgasm. As her breathing came closer to normal, I got off the bed for a minute and then returned.

I climbed back on the bed stacie sensed that My cock was being prepared to fill her bowels. Littleone poured some lube on My man meat and spread it, coating My cock. Stacie once again held the lower ends of her of cheeks open as I crawled into position and took hold of the upper ends of her cheeks, spread them open, seeing the plug waiting to be removed.

Since My hands were busy holding stacie open, littleone reached in pulled the plug out and guided My cock until the bilious head was pressing against her relaxed small hole. I looked at littleone and nodded My head toward stacie's ass and she moved My cock tip back and forth against the lube on her rosebud anus. Littleone wiggled My cock and then I pushed against the opening until it popped through, seated just inside of stacie. She moaned loudly as she felt the penetration.

"Are you ok slave," I asked.

"No, I mean yes, but I'm ok. Give me just a minute please Sir. The pain is subsiding and in truth, if feels good." Stacie's answers were truthful enough; she was much more than just okay. Although the initial penetration had produced some pain, it had been a dull pain and was easily outweighed by the warm, romantic feeling she got from hearing Me us the word "slave."

Even that small amount of initial pain faded quickly, and evolved into pleasure, becoming more intense by the second, as a new sensation, for the first time, of being full where no cock or dildo had been before started to sweep over her. Stacie's taut anus was a wonderful place for Me to be. Another firm push drove almost another inch into her hole, seemingly being made welcome by her sultry and blissful moans.

She didn't have to wait very long when she heard Me grunt softly and feeling another small part of My man shaft squeeze into her. There was no real pain at that time, just a rush of pleasure from where I had spread her anus, making it mine. This was such a completely new experience, and she couldn't think of anything that had ever felt so strangely good. Twisting her back to look at Me she spoke, putting music in My ears saying, "That feels so really good Sir. It just keeps getting better, please Sir, don't stop now."

She could tell, by the way My cock was gliding in and out, that she would no longer need to hold her ass cheeks open so stacie brought her hands up to rest by her face. Every time she felt one of the many long strokes surging into her, she reflexively pushed with her hands against the headboard to thrust back to meet it.

As wonderful as this ass fucking was already, it kept getting better. My cock was going in so deeply that the surrounding pubic hair tickled the puckered area of her anus changing her moans into whimpers from the exquisite pleasure of everything that was happening. Over and over, I drew back and stroked forward, and she fucked back to meet Me, eliciting the same sounds of bliss from her, while I sighed in pleasure. For a long time, we shared the same kind of slow, deep strokes, while expressing our bliss as a duet.

Stacie felt extremely feminine, knowing she was now giving one of her most treasured gifts, her anus virginity, to her Master. A smile came to her face as she began to realize that she could take all of Me.

I took pride in the fact that I was giving her as much enjoyment as she was giving Me. In fact, she would later tell littleone that it was more than she could have ever imagined possible. Nothing in her experience had prepared her for the enormous pleasure of having her virginal asshole entrance spread open with the walls of her adjacent channel expanding by the hard demanding cylinder that was slowly surging in and out of her, making her mine. I had no intention of stopping; it felt wonderful to Me also, and seemed to be getting even better.

I knew that she would be cumming soon so for better advantage and stronger strokes, I held onto her shoulders, helping Me fuck stacie harder and faster. She responded by matching My speed, thrusting her ass back to meet Me and envelop My cock, forcing her pleasure to mount even more rapidly.

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers