Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er ... yes, choto bua. I am indeed sorry, choto bua. Please have some mercy on me."

Rubina laughed, and raised her hand. I grimaced, expecting a sharp smack on my bum.

WHAM!

"OWWW!" I yelped, as her hand came down sharply not on my rear, but on my balls. "OWWW!"

"Is that what you say?" Rubina asked me, chastising me. She raised her hand and struck me again.

WHAM!

"OWWW! Choto bua, please!" I cried out. "Not my balls!"

WHAM!

"OWWW! Choto bua, please, have mercy!" I cried out. "Please forgive me!"

WHAM!

"OWWW! OWW! OWWW! Choto bua, please, not my balls!"

Rubina cupped my balls and kneaded a testicle between her fingers.

"Why not your balls, baba?" She asked innocently. "Does it pain a lot?"

"Yes, choto bua." I wailed. "It hurts!"

WHAM!

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Then," Rubina grinned, as she squeezed my testicles hard. "You will remember next time you want to repeat that same vile act."

"I won't repeat it again, choto bua." I cried out as she squeezed hard. "Please, choto bua, don't hit me there."

WHAM!

WHAM!

WHAM!

WHAM!

I was screaming and crying as Rubina hit me there again, and again.

"Please, choto bua, please! I beg of you!"

Rubina let go of my balls, and inserted her right forefinger into my anus. I felt it go deep, and the finger wriggled around, poking me painfully inside here and there, and then she took it out. Tracing it over my body, she held it at my lips.

"Lick this clean, Tarek."

"Yes, choto bua."

It was the ultimate humiliation. I was being forced to lick her finger that had just been inside my own ass. Ignoring the rancid odour, I put my lips around that finger of hers and sucked and licked it clean.

"Good." Rubina rubbed her wet finger across my cheeks. . I was still in the same position, head down and bum up, on my haunches. She then came around so she was facing me, and patted my cheek.

Rubina then raised her hand as I watched her warily.

SLAP!

A harsh sting spread across my right cheek. This young woman, my maid servant, had slapped me.

"One." I dutifully counted. "Thank you, choto bua, for the slap. Please slap me again."

"Do you remember, baba," Rubina asked me, patting my other cheek, "When Rashida apa first punished you, what did she punish you for?"

"Yes, choto bua, I remember." I replied.

SLAP!

"Two! Thank you, choto bua. I am so sorry. Please slap me again."

"You were masturbating." Rubina told me. "That is why Rashida apa punished you. Something else that you have been forbidden from doing, yet still you were doing it yesterday."

"Yes, choto bua. I am so sorry. It's just that-"

SLAP!

"Three! I am so sorry, choto bua. Thank you. Please slap me again."

"You are an inferior being, Tarek. You are a piss-poor excuse for a man. You need to understand that you are inferior, baba. You are a complete and utter failure as a man."

SLAP!

"Four! Thank you, choto bua. I am so sorry. I understand, my queen. I am worthless. Please slap me again."

"You don't deserve to fuck any woman with your pathetic nunu, baba." Rubina mocked. "That's why you masturbate."

SLAP!

"Five! Thank you, choto bua. I am a pathetic man, choto bua. Please slap me again, choto bua."

"Winners fuck. Losers masturbate."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Six! Thank you, choto bua. I am so sorry. Slap me again, please."

"What do you think about when you masturbate, baba?" Rubina asked. "Do you ever picture your future wife getting fucked by a strong bull like man?"

SLAP!

"Seven! Thank you, choto bua. I am so sorry. I sometimes masturbate to ... er ... thoughts like that, choto bua. Please slap me again."

"Do you think of your future wife lying in bed after a long night of hot sex with another man, sprawled naked and sweaty, cum running down her thighs, and smirking with glee at the thought of you, an inferior wimp?"

"Sometimes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Eight! Thank you, choto bua. I am so sorry. Please slap me again."

"This is why you masturbate, baba. You'll never get laid. You don't deserve to. You are an inferior man."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Nine! Thank you, choto bua. Please slap me again."

Rubina leaned in and grabbed my chin with one hand.

"So, when you know Rashida apa regularly strokes you to an orgasm after your Thursday punishments, why did you masturbate?"

I looked at her big, wide, angry eyes.

"I am sorry, choto bua. It's just ... she didn't do it last week ... and I was so full of cum ... I just..."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Rubina slapped me four times, fast. Her hand was a blur. With one hand holding my chin, her other hand struck my left cheek, and then the back of her hand struck my right cheek, before she repeated once more.

"We maids don't like to clean your clothes only to discover cum stains there." She said. "I want you to remember this pain the next time you decide to masturbate."

"Er ... yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Ow." I finally mumbled. "It hurts, choto bua."

"Oh does it? I want it to hurt. I want it to sting, Tarek."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I am going to slap you until your cheeks are so bright red." Rubina laughed. "And if anyone asks, you can say you didn't make your maid servant happy."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Choto bua, please have mercy on me." I begged. "My life's only purpose is to serve you and bua. I want to make you happy. I will remember your instructions, choto bua."

Rubina paid me no heed and continued to slap me a few more times. Then, finally, she let her hand rest on my slapped cheeks, before slowly caressing my body as she moved along to stand behind me. Once more her palm rested on my bum cheeks. She patted my behind, before slowly starting to fondle my balls. Despite my abject and utter humiliation, I started to get erect again.

Rubina then went around and once again caught hold of my ear.

"Stand up, baba." She commanded, pulling me by the ear.

It was hard to keep my balance, with my ear being yanked and twisted, while trying to rise up from my bent over position and then get down from the bed. Finally I was standing up, with Rubina viciously giving me a kaan dola. She then pointed to a chair across the room.

"Go ahead, go to that chair and place your hands on the chair. You know what position to assume."

"Yes, choto bua."

I did as she asked, and bent over the back of the chair, my hands resting on the seat.

"It's been a while since I punished you properly." Rubina said, picking up the cane. "Almost two months since I caned you."

I gulped.

"Yes, choto bua."

"I gave you numerous chances." She said. "And yet you have continued to aggravate me. There's going to be tears coming out of your eyes, baba."

WHIP!

"Ow!" I cried out. Rashida always started with a slow warm up. Rubina, on the other hand, started out with a ferocious strike. And I knew it was only going to get harder from them on.

"You have continued to frustrate me," Rubina complained. "I have no desire to discipline you, but you force my hand."

WHIP!

"Ow... choto bua, I am so sorry."

"I have been forced to look the other way, hoping Rashida apa's punishments would keep you in line, but no."

WHIP!

"I am really sorry, choto bua."

"I am frankly tired." Rubina said. "A girl should be able to put her panties in the laundry without a pervert sniffing it, IN THE HOUSE SHE IS LIVING!"

WHIP!

"I am so sorry, choto bua. Please forgive me, I beg of you."

"I am going to let you suffer until I hear the sound I want, baba."

WHIP!

"And the sound I want to hear ..."

WHIP!

"... is the sound of you apologizing because you realize ..."

WHIP!

"... just how badly I can cane you, Tarek!"

WHIP!

"I am sorry, choto bua. I don't know what came over me! I saw the basket ... and I thought ... it would be naughty thing to do..."

"You are very selfish, Tarek. I don't like this attitude of yours where you think only your thoughts and your urges and your desires matter."

WHIP!

"I will see how long your behavior remains like this. Rashida apa is too lenient with you, I think."

"I am so sorry, choto bua."

WHIP!

Rubina continued to cane me, alternating on each butt cheek. My ass was now very, very red, stinging and burning, and I was wailing. My punisher was right. I had tears pouring out of my eyes. Finally Rubina paused and knelt down next to me.

"Oh, don't take it so personally." She laughed, wiping away my tears.

I must have been a sight, lying across the chair's back rest, my butt up, very red and blistered. Rubina stood up and patted my butt.

"I love to whip your butt when you displease me." She said, cupping my butt cheek. "Let's begin again, shall we?"

Then she seemed to have another thought.

"You know what, baba?" She tapped my butt with the cane. "Stand up."

"Ye-y-yes, choto bua." I gladly accepted the pause in my caning. "Thank you for not continuing to cane me, choto bua."

I stood up, stretching slightly as I had been in that bent over position for too long.

"Come here." Rubina reached up and grabbed my ear, and led me back towards the bed. Leaving me standing, she sat down on the bed.

"Kneel down in front of me."

"Yes, choto bua."

I was in pain. My knees were cramping up, and when my heel touched my battered bum I jolted slightly. My ass was blistering from the caning.

"Kiss my foot."

"Yes, choto bua."

I immediately began kissing her feet. Her cane rested on my back, as I bent down and slobbered over her ankles, toes and heels, making sure to lick and kiss each and every inch of her feet.

"Alright, look up."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

Rubina slapped me. Again.

I should have known she would do that. More than Rashida, Rubina loved to humiliate me by slapping me. It was her way of taking revenge on society for making her a maid and me a rich boy.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Do you know, Tarek, that I don't really like you?"

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"I don't really know why I don't like you."

SLAP!

"I just know that you are a dirty pervert."

"Yes, choto bua. I am sorry, choto bua."

"You are not really sorry, baba."

SLAP!

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't go sniffing through our laundry basket for our panties, Tarek."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, choto bua. I really don't know what came over me. I just saw them and-"

SLAP!

"I really like slapping you, baba. Do you know why?" Rubina asked.

"Why, choto bua?" I replied, even though I knew. Because you are a sadist, Rubina.

SLAP!

"Because," Rubina smiled "I like to wipe that stupid grin off your face."

SLAP!

Rubina now leaned forward and cupped my chin in her left hand. She sharply held my chin and made me look up to her. Her eyes were wide and angry.

"Look, baba. I am not really interested in these little shenanigans." She told me. "I know Rashida apa makes you count, and you know I just want to slap you. But for now, start counting ... and from one."

"Yes, choto bua."

"As I was saying," Rubina raised her hand as she spoke, "I am generally not interested in you. I don't care about you, I don't care enough to beat you or punish you. I want really nothing to do with you."

SLAP!

Her hand came down sharply on my already stinging cheeks. She was holding me firm by the chin, so I couldn't really flinch. My left cheek bore the full brunt of her strong slap.

"One!" I mumbled. "Thank you, choto bua, for the slap. Please slap me again."

"You are a pathetic person." Rubina said. "I don't even understand why you obey us so meekly. Why, when I slap you, you thank me and want another one. But that's the way Rashida apa has trained you and who am I to argue."

SLAP!

"Two, thank you choto bua." I painfully counted. "Please slap me again, choto bua."

"What I know is that you are a disgusting person. I mean, who goes through their maids' dirty laundry? Who sniffs their dirty panties? To think, I have even seen you take your little nunu out and rub the panties against it."

I cringed in shame. It seemed fun and naughty when I was doing it. It certainly didn't seem that way when my maid was slapping me for it.

"I am sorry, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Three. Thank you for slapping me, choto bua. Please slap me again."

"And look at this society. At my luck. I am the same age as you, yet you are supposed to be the master and this society has made me your maid. I have to clean your house and sweep your floor and make your bed. Well, at least I can slap your pathetic face, can't I?"

"Er ... yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Four. Thank you for slapping me. Please slap me again, choto bua."

"I saw you the other day looking at my bum, when I was bent over and mopping the floor. Does my bum look interesting to you, baba?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. What could I say? Luckily, Rubina didn't wait for the answer. She slapped me again.

SLAP!

"Five. Thank you for slapping me, choto bua. I am sorry, choto bua. Please slap me again."

"You are lying, baba, when you say you are sorry." Rubina declared. "You are lying."

SLAP!

"Six. Thank you for slapping me, choto bua. Please slap me again."

"Oh, shut up." Rubina said. "Stop counting. I don't want to hear your voice."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"I just heard your voice, Tarek."

I remained silent. What could I say?

"Open your mouth, Tarek."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina then took a deep breath.

SPIT!

"How does that feel, baba?" She taunted, as I felt her saliva on my face and on my tongue.

"It's ... good, choto bua." I lied.

SLAP!

"I think you are lying, baba." Rubina laughed. "Why are you breathing so fast, baba?"

"I ... I ..."

SLAP!

"I don't know, choto bua."

SLAP!

"I don't know." Rubina imitated me. "You don't know because you are stupid, or because you are excited to be punished but don't want to admit it?"

"I am stupid, choto bua."

SPIT!

Rubina spat again at me.

"If I catch you looking at my bum again, you see what I do to you."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Do you understand, baba?"

"Yes, choto bua."

For a moment, Rubina just held my chin. It was at that quiet moment when we heard the front door open and close. At this time of the night, it could only be Rashida returning.

"Stand up." Rubina ordered. "Go stand in that corner. Face against the wall. I am done with you for tonight."

"Yes, choto bua."

I stood in the corner for what seemed like an eternity, even though it was really only five minutes or so. Then Rubina's door opened and I heard Rashida enter. The maids talked softly to each other, and then Rashida came and stood beside me. I then felt her fingers on my ear lobe, pinching it tightly.

"Come, baba." Rashida commanded, with an authoritative voice.

"Yes, bua." I meekly replied.

Once again, Rashida's hand was on my ear, holding it firmly, and leading me away. The good news was that Rubina was done with me for the night. The bad news, I thought, as Rashida twisted my ear and led me by my ear to her room, was that Rashida might, just might, decide that wasn't enough.

We walked into Rashida's room, my maid firmly holding me by the ear, until we stopped near her bed. Rashida let go of my ear, and rested her hand on my shoulder. Gently, lovingly, her hand followed the contour of my spine down my body, until it rested on my buttocks. As she brushed my bum, I flinched as her hand made contact with my well caned behind.

"I can see that Rubina has caned you well." She remarked drily, patting my aching bum.

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Was that for masturbating yesterday, or for sniffing our panties, Tarek?" Rashida asked.

I blushed despite myself. Here I was, naked, standing in my maid's room while she was patting my bum and discussing my punishment by the other maid.

"I ... I don't know, bua." I replied.

"Well." Rashida came around and now stood directly in front of me. Her hands were now gently caressing my genitals. My cock was getting harder as she played with my balls.

"I still have to punish you for forgetting the sugar, baba." Rashida told me, kneading one of my testicles on her palm.

"Er ... yes, bua. As you wish, bua. You know I am your slave, bua. I am so sorry, bua, for not listening to you."

Rashida gave my penis a final tug, and then sat down heavily on the bed.

"Here we go again, Tarek." She looked up at me. "Come here. Put yourself over my knees."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida rested her hands on my buttocks.

"I am very tired, baba." She said. "I don't want to hear your voice, really. You have caused me so much pain when I saw you sniffing my panties."

"I ... I am really ..."

"So," Rashida interrupted me. "I don't need to hear you count, or thank me, or ask for another one."

"Er ... yes, bua."

Rashida's finger traced its way on my bum, before she raised her hand.

SPANK!

Her hand came down fast on my left butt cheek, causing me to yelp in pain as it landed exactly where Rubina had caned me.

"Ow!" I could not help myself as I squealed.

"Don't you have something else to say?" Rashida asked me drily.

Didn't she ask me to be quiet, I thought. Um, what should I say?

SPANK!

"OW! Er ... I am sorry, bua."

SPANK!

"Sorry for what, baba?"

SPANK!

"Ow! I ... bua ... I am sorry for sniffing the panties, bua. Also sorry for masturbating, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"What about forgetting the extra bags of sugar, Tarek?"

SPANK!

"OWWW! Yes, bua." I gulped. "I am sorry for forgetting the sugar."

SPANK!

"And making me go to Farida's house in the rain."

SPANK!

"Yes, bua. I am sorry you had to go out in the rain, bua."

Rashida stopped her spanking for a moment and squeezed a portion of my right bum.

"Does that hurt?"

"OW! OW! OW! Yes, bua. Please stop, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Stop this early, Tarek? I think not! Have you learnt your lesson?"

SPANK!

"Yes, bua. I think I have."