Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashida laughed.

"You are just infatuated with me, baba, and that's your little nunu talking. You just want to fuck me." Rashida dismissed my talks of marriage again. "I am an old, fat, lower class servant lady. Some day your match will be made with a suitable young lady from your social standing, and you will marry her."

"Bua, can I say something?"

Rashida looked at me and nodded, giving her consent.

Part of the great thing about being a submissive was that I could just open up to Rashida without fear. Not only was I naked to her when submitting, but naked to her spiritually and emotionally as well. In true sense of the word, I had no secrets from her. Standing naked in front of her, I had a dual feeling. I felt weak from the mixture of fear and shame of how I was going to be punished. At the same time, I felt so alive, almost uncontrollably excited, and that feeling was renewed every time I was in her room.

"Bua." I said. "I really do love you. But if you are not ready for my love, at least allow me to love you, until I have to get married to someone else. Bua, I get excited ... thinking of all the ways I can be in service to you. Without sneaking around. Without hiding."

"Baba," Rashida had only the slightest smile on her face. "Good that you said so. Tonight, I want to remind you that even though the Delhi apartment will be booked in your name, it will be my apartment. I don't care that I am the servant, but in my apartment, naughty boys will get punished. And you can be very naughty, as well know."

My cock twitched again, and Rashida noticed it. She laughed again.

"Time for you to smell my feet, Tarek." She snapped and pointed at her ankles. "Now that I think of it, I don't really need to give you a reminder who the real servant is in this household."

"Er ... no, bua. I am your slave."

"And this slave," Rashida continued in an ominous voice, "Gave me a suitcase that was fully locked, and the key was still in his room. I had to go to your room to get the key to open my new suitcase."

"I am so sorry bua, I had genuinely forgotten. Zari- I mean choto bua - had surprised me in the ..."

"Do I want to discipline you more often?" Rashida asked me rhetorically. "I don't , but I often do. It keeps you motivated and fearful. Now ... I am seeing that you are not again focused. So I will MAKE you focus. I will control everything in your life. I will spank you hard every time you need to be spanked. Not just Mondays and Thursdays. These are my new rules."

"Yes, bua."

"From today ... and when we are in Delhi ... Either you act like a perfect slave boy, or I will whip your ass to a nice shade of red. Any time." Rashida warned me. "Is that clear?"

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Now, you will position yourself over my lap, Tarek!" Rashida instructed me. "I'm going to spank you again until your bum is as red as the plates we had breakfast on this morning. I didn't want to have to spank you again, especially since we will be travelling in a couple of days. But there's nothing like a thick leather strap to teach a man a lesson he'll remember for a long time."

"Yes, bua."

"Keep those legs spread or I will whip your balls."

I submitted myself to my house maid again. There were no two ways about it. She was pretty determined to teach me a lesson, with my bare butt perfectly positioned, and I got the spanking of my life.

CRACK!

The heavy leather strap snapped against my vulnerable skin, a lightning crack of searing pain remaining in its wake.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and then managed to croak, "One."

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Soon the tears were flowing as Rashida taught me a lesson in focusing.

CRACK!

CRACK!

Rashida lit up my butt on fire, but in many ways the embarrassment of the situation - of being naked in my maid's lap and being punished by her - hurt me the most.

Afterwards, Rashida asked me to kneel, and raised her hand.

"Stop crying and get on your knees, baba." She ordered.

SLAP!

"Men are slaves, remember that. They are simple creatures."

SLAP!

"Control their cock and you control them. And you have a little nunu ... far easier to control."

SLAP!

"And still ... you forget ... and you cannot focus."

SLAP!

"You have fetishized your maids and now it is you who are in a vulnerable subservient position."

SLAP!

"You are lucky, baba. If I was an evil maid, I could have exploited you."

SLAP!

"I could have blackmailed you, falsely alleged that you did it forcibly and so on."

SLAP!

"But ... as I said ... you are lucky. You have a maid that wants you to be the best man possible. So ... I punish you."

SLAP!

I was punished for over two hours that night.

* * *

"Come, baba." Zarine, our younger maid, turned to look back at me. "We must be at the park before it gets crowded."

It was the next morning.

"Yes, of course, choto bua." I answered, as I followed her, my eyes on her ravishing youthful figure.

"Are you having trouble walking, baba?" Zarine asked with a slight grin. "After all, Rashida apa flogged you pretty hard this morning. And I heard you were spanked last night as well!"

I didn't answer but gave her a wry smile as I quickly rubbed my buttocks, trying to do it in a way that no one would see.

It was around eleven in the morning, and we were on our way by foot to the nearby Maidan, near the Victoria Memorial, in Kolkata (then called Calcutta).

"I was surprised, when Rashida apa brought you to the kitchen in the morning," Zarine continued, as we walked towards the open grassy area. "She had a very firm grip on your ear, and I could see you squirm every minute she had your ear in her grasp."

"She gives a good kaan dola." I replied. "It is very painful, choto bua. She holds my earlobe firmly between her forefinger and thumb and gives a good twist."

"Unlike me." Zarine grinned. "I am still getting used to being your mistress, so my kaandolas are not that firm."

Then, right there in the middle of the park, Zarine reached up and twisted my ear. We were in public, and though it wasn't quite that busy, there were still a lot of people around. Zarine reached up, grabbed my ear, and gave it a firm pull and twist for about a minute. I stood there, blushing a bright crimson red, as my younger maid gave me a good kaandola, before letting go.

"Come." Zarine beckoned with her finger as she resumed walking, and I followed her. For a couple of minutes, there was absolute silence, as I contemplated my sudden public humiliation.

At that moment I didn't know about it, but a lady had seen Zarine twist my ear. It was Beena, the same lady who had been at that CFNM femdom party I had attended some months ago with Rashida, and who had seen Rashida punish me in the Dungeon. Just by pure coincidence, Beena had been out for a walk and had seen Zarine and me. I, of course, did not know, and we walked on.

"Does your buttocks hurt?" Zarine asked, as we entered the Maidan. "I could see you were very uncomfortable on the taxi ride here."

"Yes, a little, my dear choto bua." I answered, trying to covertly rub my ass once again. "But it's almost gone now, the pain. As you said, I was punished last night, and then again this morning."

This morning, around 8 am, Rashida had entered my room. I was under orders never to lock my room, so the maids could enter any time.

"Baba, wake up." Rashida gently woke me up. "It's 8 in the morning."

"Yes, my dear bua." I groggily sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I had gone to bed at 2 am last night, so my sleep wasn't fully complete. Rashida walked towards the windows and drew open the curtains, letting fresh sunlight flood into my room. She then turned towards me.

"How's your buttocks?"

"Er ... it's ok now, bua." I answered. "There is no sting anymore."

I had been punished for almost two hours straight last night by Rashida in her room, and hence the reason for my late night to bed. All for not giving her the keys to the suitcase, I had been spanked, then slapped, then caned, then whipped and then slapped again, before Rashida had taken mercy and rubbed an ointment on my sore and blistered bottom. That had allowed me to have some sleep.

"It's good to hear." Rashida sat down on my chair. "Your mother has just gone out. She has some important meetings."

"I see, bua." So, I was alone in the house with the two maids.

"Strip." Rashida commanded. "Take off all your clothes. I want you naked."

"Yes, bua."

Once again, I was getting naked in front of my Rashida.

Then, once I was fully nude, my maid servant caught hold of my ear, and led me - pulling me painfully by the ear - through the house and towards the kitchen. I was led like a cow would be led, except where there would have been a noose, was my maid servant's hand painfully twisting my ear. It was extremely humiliating to be led by the ear, naked and vulnerable, knowing that at the end of the walk you will also get punished.

I have written about this before, but being taken by the ear, completely bare naked, like this to where I was going to get my spanking was doubly embarrassing. And there wasn't anything I could do about it either. As much as it was shameful, there was the thought going through my mind that it was my fault that my love, my mistress, my housemaid had to do it. I was the one who'd been a bad boy. She was just doing what she had to do - what I had made it necessary for her to do.

It was different of course when I was already in Rashida's room, and she would come in and twist my ear. I was in her room because I have obviously done something wrong, and I would be lectured for it by Rashida while my ear would be twisted hard. This is before my mistress would slap me a few times until my cheeks were red, before putting me over her knee.

But now, being led through the house by the ear like this, Rashida was in firm command. As I was taller than her, even though she was a big lady, I was a little bent over, which increased my humiliation. By twisting and pinching my ear all the way to the kitchen, she was making the whole walk as painful for me as she liked.

In the kitchen was the younger maid Zarine, chopping some vegetables, and the vegetable lady Shabina, who had come to drop off some merchandise. They both giggled and put a hand over their mouth to stop their laughter as Rashida walked in with me. Both were dressed in sari, and as was the typical style of the lower-class Indian Bengali women, a lot of their navel, midriff, and tummy was exposed for all to see. I could see some beads of sweat around Shabina's navel and neck. It had nothing to do with the hot and muggy summer morning, but the fact that she hauled big baskets of vegetables from house to house all morning.

Rashida led me firmly to the centre of the kitchen and then let go of my very red ear.

"Baba." Rashida instructed. "Stand straight. Hands behind your neck."

"Yes, bua."

"Did he just wake up?" Shabina giggled. "He still has a bit of morning wood!"

"Maybe." Zarine sniggered. "But you know him - he gets a little aroused when we punish him."

"That's probably it." Rashida chuckled. "Though it's hard to say ... such a small nunu!"

The three ladies were talking about me as if I wasn't even there, and it was common to have a naked, tall lanky young man standing in the kitchen, hands behind his head, ready to be punished.

"Baba," Rashida instructed. "Kiss our feet. Start with Zarine, and then Shabina, and then me."

"Yes, bua."

There was a chair in one corner of the kitchen; Zarine pulled it towards us and sat down on it, before extending her feet.

I walked to where she was sitting, and humbly went down on my knees. Prostrating so that my head was near the floor, and my bum in the air, I pressed my tongue to her feet and began to kiss her toes.

"Do you like kissing my feet?" Zarine asked me, as I placed small pecks on her big toe of her right foot.

"Um ... yes, my dear choto bua." I replied, keeping my head down, and kissing the toes of her other feet now. I wasn't lying. Submitting to my maids was now my way of life, and kissing their feet was an important part of this submission.

Once I was done kissing Zarine's feet, she got up, and Shabina took her place. Her sandals were dirty, and her feet were sweaty. As I kissed her ankle and then her toes, Shabina laughed.

"Does the sweat on my foot taste good, Baba?" Shabina taunted me, as I kissed her right foot.

"Um ... yes Shabina apa." I replied.

"What a perverted little boy you are!" Shabina snickered, and then snapped her fingers.

"Raise your head, Tarek. I know something else that also tastes good."

As I raised my head and looked at our vegetable lady, Shabina held my chin in her hands. She then leaned in very close as her fingers wrapped themselves around my ears. I could feel the warmth of her breath on me.

"Open your mouth, Tarek." She ordered, as she twisted my ears hard.

"Yes, Shabina apa."

SPIT!

Shabina spit into my open mouth. I gulped and swallowed her sputum, which had landed right smack in the middle of my tongue.

SPIT!

SPIT!

I swallowed her spit again. As both Zarine and Rashida laughed, Shabina raised her hand.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

She then nudged herself close to me, even as my cheeks started to redden with shame, and asked, "So tell me, baba, how good was that?"

"Uh, yes, very good, Shabina apa."

Shabina laughed.

"You have no shame -- no lojja! Go back to kissing my feet, you loser!"

Finally, it was Rashida's turn on the chair. She didn't say much as I paid homage to her feet, kissing her ankles and toes and licking the soles. Once I was done, Rashida asked me to stand up.

"Go there, face the wall, hands behind your neck, and remain like that until I call you."

"Yes, bua."

"Unfortunately, I have to go, Rashida apa." Shabina giggled again, as I made my way to the wall. "Otherwise, I would have enjoyed myself today."

"You loved it last week, didn't you." Rashida smiled.

"Oh yes." Shabina nodded. "Taking baba to the toilet ... urinating on him ..."

"And accidently farting in his face ..." Zarine added.

Once again, all the three ladies laughed, completely ignoring me.

"Maybe not an accident." Shabina replied wickedly. "But I really have to go. Oh wow ... what is that!"

I had been standing in the corner, and Shabina just caught sight of my buttocks.

"I can see the blisters on his pasa." Shabina remarked, as she observed me from the back. "Looks like you had to punish him severely last night, Rashda apa."

"Yes, I did." Rashida commented.

"Too bad I have to go now." Shabina repeated. "I would have really loved to flog that pasa some more."

"Zarine." Rashida ordered. "See her out. Lock the main door and then come back here."

"Yes, apa."

For the next twenty minutes or so, I stood in that position, against the wall, hands behind my neck. I badly wanted to go pee, but I knew better than to disobey Rashida. The two maids were busy cutting vegetables and preparing for the day, and I was completely ignored as they went about their tasks. Then the maids went out of the kitchen, presumably to clean and mop and do whatever they had to.

Even though it was humiliating, to be in the "dunce" pose, in my own house, I knew that more humiliation awaited me this morning. I wondered what I had done! An empty chair sat silently beside me, awaiting my mistress. Somewhere a clock struck 9. So I had been in this position for close to an hour.

I heard the clip clop of our housemaids as they re-entered the kitchen, their slippers making the noise on the mosaic tiled floor.

"So, baba," Rashida came and leaned on the chair, and looked at me. "I spoke with Farida and Shabina. Looks like you will need some more bit of spanking this morning after all!"

"I am sorry, bua." I replied. "Please tell me what I did to upset them, bua."

Perhaps I know why, I thought to myself. I had been leering at Shabina lately, and she must have noticed me ogling her. I couldn't help it - that vegetable lady was tall, fit and had some big melons! And Farida had a big ass. I had been caught staring ...

"Oh, we will tell you all right." Rashida chuckled and then turned to my younger maid Zarine. "I have been punishing Tarek severely, every night! And here I thought we would pass at least a couple of hours without having to spank this naughty boy's big bottom!"

Zarine giggled.

"I am always amazed, apa!" The younger maid said. "Baba is standing here, shamelessly naked, ready to be punished, while not even knowing what he did wrong!"

Zarine, despite some time here as the new maid, was still getting used to me submitting to my own servants.

"He is a good little slave boy." Rashida scoffed. "He knows his status with us. Too bad he cannot keep his shenanigans under control, especially with his little nunu, and we have to ... ugh... take time out to punish him."

"I guess you need to punish Tarek properly this time, apa." Zarine reminded the elder maid. "Last time Shabina apu complained, I think you were a bit too forgiving with him."

"Yes. You are right."

Rashida came and patted me on my buttocks.

"Come on, Tarek. We haven't got all day. Go and stand in front of Zarine."

"Yes, bua."

I stood in front of the younger maid. She had a grin on her face.

"Hmm." She laughed. "Your little nunu is trying to rise to attention, baba."

"Er ... yes, bua."

I heard Rashida walk and stand behind me. She then placed her hand on my bare bum.

"His pasa is so fair." Rashida told Zarine, caressing my bum. "He heals well from a caning."

"Well, you will soon make his pasa red again, won't you, apa?" Zarine replied with a mischievous smile.

Rashida patted my bottom and laughed.

"That I will."

I was now standing naked in the kitchen as the maids surveyed me.

"Baba." Rashida commanded. "Go back to standing in the corner. Nose against the wall, hands over and behind your neck."

"Yes, bua."

"Think of what you may have done wrong. Meanwhile, Zarine and I will be back; we have more work to do."

"Yes, bua."

Around half an hour later only Rashida walked back into the kitchen. By this time my bladder was full, but I still stood there, squirming. Rashida approached me from behind. I felt her hands as she rubbed her them all over me. One hand went up and grabbed me by my ear.

"Come, baba." Rashida said, leading me by ear, giving it a firm twist.

"Yes, bua."

I was led again through the house, all the way to Rashida's room, and to a chair, which was now at the centre of the room. Rashida then let go of my smarting ear and sat down on the chair. She then patted her knees.

"Baba." She nodded. "Over my lap."

"Yes, bua."

I bent and laid belly down across her lap, over her knees. Rashida adjusted my penis, so it went between her thighs. She then rubbed my buttocks.

"Ready, Tarek?" She asked, as she caressed my bottom.

1...345678