Slave Training Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slave_m
slave_m
13 Followers

She lay there thinking, "What else could he do? What does he have planned? Why didn't he cover me back up? I am cold? I am horny. I wish he would just fuck me and give me an orgasm. What did he mean by 'darkness'? Her mind was spinning with anticipation. "How long would he be gone this time? What is he doing? Does he enjoy this?" the television was off so she had not distractions from her thoughts. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine the possibilities.

When she opened her eyes she was shocked to find that he had returned. He must have been back for a while because there was a row of items from the toy box on the bed next to her. There was the vibrator she had been using before and the mask. She saw the ball gag and then fear came across her as she saw the nipple clamps that she so dreaded. Then there was a towel with a lump under it. She could not tell what the lump could be.

At this point she realized that he was between her legs sucking her pussy. Then the rush of feeling hit. He was eating her out just like she loves so much. He was gently licking and rubbing and she tried to lift her head to look down to him. She saw his eyes looking up at her from down there. She stopped and spoke softly "Here is your reward for doing all of your chores today. If you do all your chores every day, I will do this as your reward." He buried his face again between her lips and gave it to her good. Licking and rubbing and then he put a finger into her cunt. She was going nuts now and he could hear her getting louder. He stopped again and got up.

"You are too loud. Someone will hear you! Open your mouth!" as she did he shoved in the ball gag and secured it tightly. "Now, my sweet slut, you are going into darkness!" He slipped the mask over her face and tied it secure. He even added a padlock to it to secure it on good. She could not stop him for the restraints kept her hands at each corner of the top of the bed. She could not tell where he was or what he was doing. She could only hear breathing, hers. She heard him light a cigarette. She was almost relieved. He will be busy for about 6 minutes. She relaxed and just focused on breathing.

"You know, my dear cock hungry whore, I have been waiting for the perfect moment to do this." She tried to smile at these words. This made her feel so good. He truly was happy. Then she was jerked from her thoughts by the sudden hot spots of pain that hit her left tit, Then the right one. "HOT WAX for you dear! It looks so nice on you. I am putting the black wax on you right now my dear slut." This went on for the longest time. She felt he would never stop. When he did stop she felt as if the wax covered her tits completely. He had not said anything about changing colors. Maybe he forgot. The sound of the lighter broke through her thoughts. "Hey whore, are you ok? Thumbs up or down!" both her thumbs sprung up before she could think about the question. "Excellent, What a good little slave you are!" then suddenly she felt the hot drops of wax again. "Red!" he told her.

He had his fill with the red and the lit up the last color and finished his artistry. He would ask for "Thumbs up or down" quite a few times and her response was always up on both hands. He could tell she was crying but she was not stopping him. He would stop only if she gave him thumbs down. He grabbed a vibrator and shoved it deep into her cunt. She has a muscle spasm and it shot right back out. *SLAP* right on the inner thigh. He shoved it in deeper than before and held it there. "Do not let it out. Or it will hurt more!"

He then put tape across the end of the dildo securing it to both pussy lips. He made a cross with tape. The second piece a bit longer. It went from her hairline in the front across the dildo and butt plug and up to the dry skin by her back. He then went back to pouring the hot wax from the 3 candles he left burning, all over her tits. She was moving around squirming and crying and moaning. All the while she held her hands with her thumbs up. This encourages him to get rougher. He got out another dildo and held it on her clit. This drove her crazy.

He placed the nipple clamps on her wax covered nipples and tightened them up. "A little more wax to cover the clamps and hold them on good." When he was done with the Candles she was in hysterics and could barely breathe. Her hands were shaking and she was pointing to her mouth. He removed the vibrator from her clit and unlocked the mask. After untying it and lifting it above her mouth, he kept her eyes covered. He removed the ball gag and gave her a sshhh! She just lay there adjusting her jaw. He could tell she had been cramping for a while. She was still crying while she worked out her jaw.

"Well dear, do not speak and I will allow the ball gag to remain out. I now am going to take a few pictures and clean you up." She heard the camera click about a dozen times and then she jumped as the sting from the flogger across her tits registered in her brain. Again and again he struck her tits with the flogger. Each time a little wax fell off. This continued until the first clamp came off her nipple. The pain was excruciating and she really screamed out. He knew she did not mean to so he slowly removed the other one and continued to whip the wax off with the flogger.

He looked at her hands and they were both thumbs down. She needed to stop. So he did. He softly wiped up the wax left on her and he cleaned around her to get all the pieces. He removed the dildo from her cunt and when he did she had another muscle spasm that sent a wave gushing from her body and a large wet spot on the clean bed was created. She had her orgasm and he was now rock hard again. Looking at her helpless and used he decided to have his erection handled. Man-Handled that is. He starting stroking it and he kneeled above her and masturbated until he spurt his CUM all over her. Exhausted from his eventful day he lay down next to her. Whispered into her ear "I LOVE YOU" and went to sleep with his head on her shoulder.

She lay there locked up like a prisoner. Used and abused, still crying from the flood of emotions. Laying in a wet spot and covered in CUM. "I Love you, too." She whispered back. And she drifted off to sleep.

slave_m
slave_m
13 Followers
12