Slave Wager: Poker Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed shocked, not quite sure what to make of this beautiful submissive creature offering her services to him. “Come on,” she said with a smile. “I’ll take care of you.” Uncertainly he stepped forward and she unzipped his fly. His cock was flaccid and she took him in her hand gently. Softly she ran her tongue around the head of his penis, using her warm, wet mouth to excite him.

“Um .…” he stammered after a few moments. “I don’t know if this is going to work … too much scotch, I think .…”

She stood up, still caressing him gently, and he nervously avoided her gaze. I intimidate him, she realized suddenly. Her raw sexuality and unabashed openness obviously made him uneasy.

“It’s all right,” she whispered. “We can take our time.”

“I think I’d just better go,” he said, backing away and zipping up his pants. He stepped toward the door, then stopped. “You don’t have to … you know … mention this?”

Robin smiled. It was kind of charming, really, and strangely flattering. “Don’t worry.” She kissed him on the cheek. “It can be our little secret.”

He smiled gratefully, then blushed. “You’re very beautiful, you know,” he said shyly.

“Thank you,” she said, genuinely pleased.

“Can I ask you something?” he whispered. “Doesn’t that … uh … doesn’t it hurt?”

“Like a son of a bitch,” she whispered back.

He nodded uncertainly, then turned and fumbled for the doorknob. Reaching past him she unlocked the deadbolt, then watched as he hurried to his car without looking back. She shook her head. Men.

Tony, the large bearded man, was the next to leave the game. He flopped in the leather armchair, rubbing his hand across his face. “Fuck, I just dropped over four grand,” he said disgustedly. “Your boss is quite a card player.”

“He’s not my boss,” Robin said, unbuckling his pants as she knelt beside the chair. “He’s my master.”

“Master, huh?” He chuckled. “Damn, where did he find you?”

“He seduced me.” His penis was surprisingly small for a man his size, but already erect. Slowly she began using her lips and tongue, hearing him groan.

“My wife will never do this,” he said, his voice strained. “Oh, yes. Fuck, yes.”

Robin began bobbing her head up and down, her lips tight around him. It took less than two minutes before he let out a strangled cry and came, clutching the arms of the chair. Robin thrilled at the feeling of his shaft pulsing in her mouth. She couldn’t help it – she loved pleasing men. It was her nature: she was a slave.

She looked up at him, an impish look on her face. “Was that good?” she murmured.

“Fuckin’ incredible.” He opened his eyes, still breathing heavily, and gazed at her kneeling on the floor. He shook his head. “Your Doug is one lucky motherfucker.”

“Yes, he is.” She smiled. “Do you want another drink before you go?”

“No, I think that four thousand dollar blowjob will do me just fine.” He laughed.

After he left she brushed her teeth again, then knelt on her small cushion. Being the object of the men’s desire had gotten her quite turned on; her hand drifted between her legs, stroking herself gently. She was amazed to feel how wet she was. Having another man’s cock in her mouth had certainly excited her. She hadn’t been with another man for two years, since Master had collared her. What a slut he’s turned me into, she thought. How does he know these things about me?

Robin heard his voice calling from downstairs and she wearily got to her feet. She prepared drinks for the three remaining men, slopping Theo’s rum into the glass, quelling an urge to spit in his drink. She rubbed her eyes tiredly. It was after two; they had been at it for more than eight hours. She longed for a nap. Taking several deep breaths she steadied herself, then made her way to the basement.

The three men were playing rather grimly, tossing chips into the pot with hardly a word spoken. Robin watched silently, standing in the doorway. Finally Raphael turned his cards over with a flourish and the other two men groaned. He stood up, yawning. “I think I’ll call it a night, guys.”

Theo curled his lip, looking at Robin. “Don’t forget your consolation prize.” She blushed, nervously avoiding his gaze.

Master rose from his seat, stretching. “All right, I’ll cash you out, Raph. Time for a break anyway…. Unless you want to call it a night?” he asked, looking at Theo.

The big man gulped half his drink. “Not on your life, Doug. I want a piece of that bitch of yours.” He smirked. Robin clenched her fists and looked away.

Master and Raphael rose and went to the side table to count out the chips. Theo stood up and snapped his fingers, motioning with his thick fingers. “C’mere.”

Anxiously she moved closer. He licked his lips and ran his hand down her arm, his touch making her shiver. He moved behind her, snuffling drunkenly in her hair; Robin glanced over at Master, agonized, but he wasn’t paying attention. She could feel Theo’s bulk behind her as he reached around and pinched her nipples tightly, making tears spark in her eyes. Gritting her teeth, she struggled not to make a noise. He slid his meaty hands down her body and gripped her hips, pulling her back against him.

“I’m going to enjoy you tonight, you little fuckin’ tease,” he said softly in her ear, his breath stinking of rum.

“You have to win first,” she whispered somewhat defiantly.

He chuckled and licked the side of her face, the repulsive intimacy making her jerk away. “I will,” he sneered. “Your precious master doesn’t stand a chance. And he knows it.”

Twisting out of his grasp she stumbled to the door, wiping her cheek fiercely with her palm. A night with him would be unbearable. Robin looked over her shoulder to see him lighting another cigar, slouched in his chair like an indolent slug. She shuddered.

Raphael was stuffing a stack of bills into his pocket and shaking hands with Master. “I’ll let your lovely little courtesan walk me to the door,” he said. He extended his hand graciously and Robin preceded him up the stairs.

In the entryway, she turned and dutifully dropped to her knees; he shook his head, a slight smile on his face. “Get up, my dear.”

Robin rose uncertainly. “But I’m supposed to,” she whispered. “Don’t you want me?”

He brushed her auburn hair back from her face. “I’m sure you’re quite talented, sweetheart. But it would make my boyfriend extremely jealous, and the resulting dramatic histrionics is not something I want to put up with tonight.”

Looking at her outfit, he tsk-tsked a little sadly. “Please, though … have Doug give me a call before he goes shopping next time? Poor thing. You look like a crème brûlée stuck in a cupcake wrapper.”

“I will,” she said, smiling. Impulsively she hugged him.

He chuckled. “My, you are quite a treat, my dear.”

“What’s he doing down there?” she asked anxiously.

Raphael shook his head. “He’s in a vendetta kind of mood … playing quite well, though. Pretty obsessed about Theo. Love to see him take that bastard down a notch or two.” He kissed her on the forehead before leaving.

Downstairs, Theo was opening a fresh deck of cards when Robin entered the room. Master grinned at her. “You look a little uncomfortable, pet. Would you like that thing out of you?”

“Yes, sir,” she said uncertainly. Truth be told, she had almost forgotten it was there, as strange as it seemed.

“Take your clothes off, girl,” he said casually.

Silently she complied, knowing the eyes of both men were on her. Awkwardly she bent over and unbuckled the high heels, wincing at the sensation in her behind. The carpeted floor felt good on her feet. She unzipped the skirt and drew the top up over her head, then rolled off the stockings and stood proudly, the cool air washing over her naked body.

He gestured. “Turn that chair around and kneel up on the seat.”

She moved it closer to the table – the same chair she had been force to display herself over earlier – and perched up on the cushion, gripping the back tightly. Arching her back slightly, she presented her ass, the warmth rising in her face.

Sensing Master behind her, she winced as he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. He pressed against the butt plug lightly, making her squirm. “You like that, girl?” he murmured.

“Yes, Master,” she gasped.

Theo laughed. “That’s one horny cunt you got there, Doug.”

“Yes, she’s a hot little piece of slut meat.” Robin could tell by his tone that he was pleased.

The hot flash of pain as he began to remove the intrusive probe forced a whimper from her lips. Incredibly, she felt another surge of tingling wetness between her legs. He pulled it partway out, then began to fuck her ass with it, slowly, the thick rubbery shaft penetrating her as her toes curled. Her entire body quivered at the sensation.

She heard Theo chuckle but was unable to stop her body from responding. The sensation of it filling her, stretching her tight ass, sent tingling warmth pulsing through her clit. The shame of being so casually yet intimately violated as he toyed with her body aroused her even further. She closed her eyes, gripping the chair tightly.

“Please, Master,” she panted.

“Please what?” he asked playfully. “Please more?” He shoved the horrible thing in deeper, twisting it back and forth. “Or please less?” Slowly he slid it out, until just the tip remained inside, her muscles clenching involuntarily around it.

“I don’t know,” she gasped, about to explode. She, on the verge of climax already, hated it, yet wanted more. He removed it fully and she exhaled in relief, slumping against the back of the chair, the desire pulsing between her legs.

“Thank you, sir,” she breathed. It felt incredibly good to have the hateful thing gone.

“Turn around, girl,” he directed, taking his seat at the table. “Legs up over the arms of the chair. Put your arms behind you, grasp your right wrist with your left hand.”

“Yes, Master,” she said, flushing again as she assumed the position he had dictated. With her legs spread she was completely exposed, and the swollen wetness between her thighs must have been obvious at a glance. She noticed Theo staring at her and she reddened, hearing him chuckle.

In the position she was in, slouched in the chair, she couldn’t quite see the surface of the table. For the next hour she watched the two men play; they hardly spoke at all. The game seemed to go back and forth; Master would win a couple of pots, then Theo would take several in a row. Please win, she begged silently, watching Master look at each hand, the cigar clenched in his teeth. She shuddered, imagining the disgusting Theo on top of her, inside of her.

“Gotta pee. Be right back,” said Master, rising. He tousled Robin’s hair affectionately as he left the room.

Theo got another Cohiba from the box and lit it slowly, the match flame reflected in his little black eyes as he looked at her. Robin shifted nervously. Don’t let him intimidate you, she told herself. Defiantly, she glared back at him.

Theo’s thick lips curved up in a smile and he scooted his chair forward, until he was right next to her. A gleam of perspiration covered his bald head. He licked his lips as he stared at her, sprawled brazenly in front of him. She hated being in such an exposed and vulnerable position, but she had not been given permission to move. Her heart pounded as she fought to remain calm.

He reached out and ran his stubby fingers down her cheek, making her cringe. “I’m going to have a good time with you, Red,” he murmured. His hand trailed down her body, his thumb idly circling her nipple as it stiffened. Robin struggled to remain still, wrist firmly grasped in her hand, breathing shallowly.

Grinning, he pulled the cigar from his mouth and began to probe gently between her legs with it. Robin closed her eyes as s tremor went through her. As wet and open as she was, it was impossible to keep her body from responding.

He flicked the cigar against her clit, sending waves of sensation through her. Eyes watering from the smoke, she struggled desperately to remain still. In her awkward position, she was powerless to prevent him from exploiting her vulnerability. Her hips moved involuntarily and she gasped.

He gave a low chuckle, pressing the end of the cigar slightly inside her. The nauseating smoke curled around her face and she desperately twisted her head from side to side. Where was Master? “Please,” she finally begged.

"Worthless cunt," he sneered. He slipped the still-lit cigar even further inside her; she could feel the heat from the glowing ember between her thighs. It was sheer torture, feeling her body respond, as she struggled to remain still. "God, don't," she whimpered.

He trailed the soggy stub of the cigar up her belly, leaving a trail like a snail. Robin shuddered, her flesh crawling; how she wanted to wipe that sticky tendril off. Theo chuckled and puffed on the wet end of the cigar, smacking his lips in a parody of delight.

“You’ll never have me,” she hissed, blinking the tears from her eyes.

He smirked, leaning back in his chair. “We’ll see about that, Red.”

Master entered the room and frowned, sensing some of the tension in the air. “Everything all right?” he asked.

“Yup,” announced Theo, scooting his chair back into place. “Just admiring your property, Doug.”

Robin sat there angrily as they began to play again, feeling the ooze drying on her skin. After about fifteen minutes, Master pushed in a big bet. “A thousand dollars,” he announced.

Theo’s eyebrows rose. For a long minute he just looked at Master. Without saying a word, he pushed a stack of chips into the pot, matching the bet.

Theo dealt them each another card, and Master pushed another large stack out. “Two thousand.”

Theo silently studied his cards. Robin could sense the antagonism between them; it had been brewing all night. Master was idly playing with his cigar band, not realizing it. He was nervous, she realized, and trying not to show it. Craning her neck, she couldn’t see either player’s hand over the lip of the table and she twisted uneasily, legs spread wide in the chair. It was such a frustrating position, forced to wait there as the prize in the game, unable to even see the cards!

“Call, raise you five,” grunted Theo, pushing a large stack of chips out.

Master seemed surprised for a moment, then recovered his composure. He stared at his cards, lost in thought, twirling the little cigar band absently between his fingers. Don’t do it, Robin pleaded silently. Anxiously she glanced at Theo, slouching in his chair, watching Master intently.

Master nodded and counted out five thousand dollars worth of chips into the pot, matching the bet. This could be it, she thought, her heart racing.

Theo dealt each of them another card and Master knocked the table, checking the bet. Theo smirked, also checking.

“Last one, down and dirty,” Theo announced and flicked the cards off the deck.

The dread was mounting inside of Robin; she could barely stand it. She licked her dry lips, glancing back and forth. Neither man was paying her any attention. Master checked again, tapping his knuckle on the table.

Theo cleared his throat. “How much you got there, Doug?”

Master was silent for a moment, looking at his chips. “About eighty-two hundred.”

“A little more than me,” said Theo. “I’ve got just under eight grand, and I’m all in.” He pushed his pile of chips into the middle of the table.

Robin froze, not daring to breathe. Don’t! she wanted to scream. Her eyes darted between the two men. Master sat there, looking at Theo, rubbing his chin.

“Let’s do it, Doug. All the marbles,” Theo goaded. He looked at her and grinned. “And Red here, too.”

She wondered what was going through Master’s mind as he sat there, considering. The blood pumped through her body, skin tingling. The moment seemed to stretch out forever. She bit her lip, wishing she could say something.

“All right.” Master stood up. “I call.” Robin felt sick to her stomach; she shifted uneasily again, yearning to break position.

“Aces down,” announced Theo triumphantly, flipping his cards. “Two pair. Aces and eights.”

Master didn’t move; Robin felt her stomach plunge in despair. After a moment he shook his head, reaching down and turning his own cards over. “No good,” he said. “Three cowboys.”

“Son of a bitch!” cried Theo in disgust. “Rolled up kings?” He slammed his fist down on the table, the chips rattling.

Robin shook with relief, gasping; she hadn’t even realized that she’d been holding her breath. Master spread his arms, a half smile on his face. “That’s it, I guess. Game’s over.”

She looked up at him, gratefully, yearning for him to allow her permission to jump squealing into his arms. Finally, it was over!

Theo’s face was dark with rage. “You want to gamble? How about this?” He fished in his suit coat pocket, pulling out another wad of bills, and tossed it on the table. “Ten grand. One cut of the cards.” He glanced over at Robin. “And the cunt.”

She shook her head, squirming helplessly in the chair, almost wishing she were bound. Being forced to remain in this shameful position by no more than Master’s command was one of the most difficult things she had ever done.

Theo gathered up the cards, shuffling them together in his meaty hands. “Whaddya say, Doug? You game?”

Master smiled. “Why not?” he said graciously.

Robin felt like she was going to throw up. This insane pissing match was more than she could take. Wishing they would just stop, she watched Theo place the deck on the green felt, gesturing for Master to cut the deck.

“You go first,” Master said, still smiling.

With a flourish, Theo rifled the cards with his thumb and raised a third of the deck, exposing the jack of diamonds. “The money card!” he exclaimed delightedly. “Let’s see you beat that!”

It was a good card. Robin’s heart sank. The next few hours of her future depended on the card that Master drew.

“She can cut for me,” Master said nonchalantly, sitting down at the table. He got out a fresh cigar and lit it.

A grin slowly spread across Theo’s face. “Let Red cut for you?” He looked down at her, trembling in the chair. “You’ve got balls, Doug, I’ll give you that. Let her decide her own fate. Why not?”

Anxiously Robin got to her feet, arms and legs tingling. She felt completely out of place. This was too much. She glanced uncertainly at both men.

“Just cut the cards,” Master said reassuringly. “It’ll be fine.”

She caressed the deck with her slim fingers, trying to summon some energy or prescience. Theo was sneering derisively, Master leaning back in his chair, a slight smile on his face. She ruffled the edges of the cards. Taking a deep breath, she slowly raised the clump of cards up next to her face, not even looking at the exposed bottom card

* * *

The sky was starting to lighten as she sprawled facedown across the bed. The noise of the shower stopped and a few minutes later he entered the room, a towel around his waist. She giggled, wriggling her ass mischievously, and was rewarded with a small slap.

“So how about that backrub?” she asked playfully.

“If it will get you to settle down so I can get some rest,” Master grumbled good-naturedly. Getting the bottle of oil, he straddled her, causing a pulse of tingling sensation between her thighs. Slowly and firmly he kneaded the muscles in her back. She sighed – he was right, it was helping her relax. She had been so keyed up since Theo had angrily stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

“You don’t seem very drunk,” she said, a little puzzled.

He laughed. “Most of my beer went into the palm tree behind my chair. You’ll have to repot that poor thing tomorrow … today, I guess.”

“So you wanted everyone to think you were drunker than you were?”

“I wanted Theo to think that, yes,” he said.