Slavery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real surprise was when he took her out into a secluded garden behind the house. Alana believed that it must be a private garden belonging to him. Her dress today didn't have all the gems that her previous dress had, but was instead embroidered with unfamiliar birds in silvery thread. It was sheer again, tied at the waist and a very flattering cut. Alana loved the way that it glistened in the sun. Azeric took the time to erect a canopy, then had Mia spread cushions on the floor. Alana lounged there, dozing, whilst Azeric spoke to her. Of what, she had no clue. When a shadow moved over them, Alana looked up to see the doctor. She smiled nervously as Azeric stood, and vanished into the house.

"He will work until the sun sleeps," the doctor informed her. It was a pleasure to hear her native tongue. She didn't like that she would be alone with Mia, but Alana supposed that she would have to get used to it.

"I'm afraid I don't know your name."

"Jaron," the doctor informed her. After some general questions about her health, he proceeded to examine Alana. He seemed pleased with her progress, especially the bite mark that Azeric had left.

"I did not think, after yesterday, the he would proceed to this so soon. I am pleased to see that he is happy with his choice." There was genuine pleasure in the doctor's voice.

"His choice?" Alana looked at Jaron puzzled. She hugged a pillow close to her, covering her chest. The doctor was starting to make her feel a little uneasy. He didn't seem threatening though he was much stronger, but his obvious delight at her injury confused her.

"To bite you he must be satisfied that you became his slave. His race bites when they mate. They enjoy licking the bloody fluids from one another. It is a spiritual act, one that is considered sacred. It is believed by them that consuming such fluids allows you to keep a little of their spirit in your body. I am not explaining it as well as he could, but that is the basic principal. I feel though, for him to do this so quickly, you must have tasted his flesh first."

Alana clenched her jaw, remembering her desire to get Azeric off her. She had wanted to cause him pain, but instead has just signed herself up for another of his planets odd customs. She wondered why they all seemed to hurt so much. Well, she though, hurt her so much anyway. So far, he seemed unscathed.

"Would you ask him to stop? It is really very painful, and I'm afraid of infection." The doctor chuckled to himself, grinning.

"You think I am here for you, slave? It is true that I find your company acceptable; I enjoy the opportunity to practise my language skills. Do not mistake my enquiries about your pain to mean that I am here for your benefit. Primarily, I am here to please your master, and it pleases him to have you willing, and healthy. I am also here to satisfy my own curiosity. You do not concern me further than the wishes of your master."

Alana's stomach dropped. She felt nauseous. A thought that she had previously avoided came to her, distracting her from the Jaron's surprising confession.

"I need something to stop me becoming pregnant." Jaron smiled at Alana's outburst.

"It would please the medicine man in me to see you heavy with child. It may not be a pleasing thought to you, but the overall say lies in your master's hands. If it is his will, he will fuck you until you spawn an army." Alana swallowed back bile. The doctor's words were intentionally cruel and crude, his grin sadistic. It made her realise for the first time just how little she meant on this world. For a moment she longed for Earth, for home, but then she pushed those thoughts away. She was not ready to deal with them yet. Besides, even if she went back, home was undeniably gone.

"We shall start your language lessons now, Alana. It is the wish of your master that you have full comprehension of our tongue."

Jaron's lessons were tiring; they sat in the heat for hours repeating words, and naming objects on flashcards. Although Alana wasn't punished when she got the answers wrong, she worried that Jaron would give an unfavourable report to Azeric.

As the green sun set in the alien sky above her, Azeric finally returned. When he sat next to her, Alana curled herself into his body seeking protection from the harsh words of the doctor. Azeric stroked her hair lazily as he conversed with Jaron. At one point he stopped, turning her head to look at him. One long finger traced the symbol on the silver circle around her neck. He leant close to her, his lips brushing her ear, and whispered gently in words that she was surprised to understand.

"Well done, Alana."

"Thank you," she stammered in response, the new words unfamiliar on her tongue. He grinned his feline grin down at her, obviously proud, but seeing his teeth only reminded her of her torn flesh and the doctor's suggestion that there would be many more bites to come.

12