Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Blake, this is soooo good." My mind went straight to the gutter, and I pictured her sucking on my penis with my juices flowing down her chin instead of the fruit in her hand.

I could feel my engorgement pressing against my pants. I squeezed my legs together in a futile attempt to hide it. I pressed the accelerator down a little more hurrying to get this hottie home before I embarrassed myself.

She helped me carry the fruit into the house, and I caught her sneaking a raspberry this time.

"You steal another one of those berries, and I'm going to spank you."

"Promise?" She whispered.

I saw that look she gave me. She wants me. Oh man, she really wants me. I put the berries in the fridge, and excused myself to go change. I put on my jeans, and decided to leave my shirt off. I know I look good this way. I worked hard for those ripples, so I should at least show them off. Anything to make her want me.

When I came out, the door to her room was also shut. I went back to the kitchen and went to work on our dinner. I decided on pasta, with fresh veggies. It was quick and easy. I had the pasta boiling, and the vegetables simmering when I heard her bedroom door open.

"Blake?"

I looked down the hall and spotted her in a robe.

"Yeah?" I managed to get out.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom to take a shower?"

I swallowed, "No not at all. Help yourself. Mi casa es su casa."

She disappeared into my bedroom, and moments later I could hear the shower turn on.

The images that went through my head were making me dizzy. I took a deep breath, and went to work on the chocolate to dip our berries in. Once the food was ready, I poked my head into my bedroom. The shower had finally cut off, and steam was escaping from the cracked bathroom door.

"Food's ready whenever you are Slave." I was about to turn away when she stuck her head through the door. She was wrapped in one of my towels. Her head was wet, and she never looked better.

"What did you say?" She eyed me with those turquoise jewels.

"Oh...hmm, the...food's..." She had pulled the door further open, and was now standing there with nothing on but my towel. I lost my tongue. She realized that I was staring at her, and for some reason started walking towards me.

"I'm hungry Blake, but I can see so are you." She stood only a foot from me, and let her towel drop.

I reacted before I realized it. I had her in my arms kissing her frantically. Her warm breast touched my bare chest, and I almost released my wad into my pants. Her hands ran up and down my back, and finally settled into my hair. She pulled my head even closer. I walked her to the edge of my bed and watch her fall on top of it. She stretched back and watch me with lusty eyes. Her breasts were everything I had imagined and more. They were firm, round, and still pointing. The pink nipples called to me, so I bent down to capture one with my lips. She arched her back against me, and I felt her fingers at the buttons of my jeans. I sucked and licked from one nipple to the other wishing I didn't need my hands to support me. I felt her hand close around my dick as she freed it. I groaned, and leaned my head against her chest absorbing the shudder that went through my body. She stroked it gently, and then pushed my boxers and jeans off of me. She leaned forward pushing me back into a standing position. I stepped out of my clothing, and watched as she took my member into her mouth. I let out another groan, and my knees nearly buckled. She curled her tongue around me, and I reached up and grabbed a handful of her wet hair pulling her closer. She sucked and teased my cock until it was beginning to throb.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm going to cum if you keep that up." She pulled back and stared me straight in the eyes.

"I thought that was the whole point. I want a little cream to go with my strawberries." She sucked my whole length into her mouth and gently fondled my balls. I let out a yell, and shot my load into her pretty mouth. She quickly pulled back to the tip, and swallowed every bit, working my balls and shaft until it lay limp. She leaned back and licked her lips.

"You taste so good, but I'm still hungry. Let's eat." She stood up, and grabbed my arm, and went headed toward the kitchen still in our birthday suits.

I filled up two plates with the pasta and veggies, and set the melted chocolate with the tray of berries on the table. She poured us a glass of wine, and we sat down to feast.

I was right. Watching her eat chocolate covered berries was driving me crazy. I was sitting there with my dick hard and thankfully covered by the table. We finished the last of the berries, when she leaned forward to eye the remaining chocolate.

"Still some left, and you didn't eat many of the berries. I feel bad now for eating them all. What can I do to make it up to you?" She looked over at me, and since I was still staring at her breasts, she giggled, and turned to sit on the table in front of me. She scooped up some of the warm chocolate and drizzled it down the front of her, covering her mounds and trickling some down between her legs..

"Oh yeah!" I said, then proceeded to lick every drop of it up. "This is much better than berries."

She sat there watching in wonder as I sucked and licked my way downward. When I had finally caught the last drop, I spread her legs apart, sat back into my chair, and ate her. She tasted so sweet, almost like honey. I could hear her moaning from above me, and I was relentless in my feasting. She had her hands in my hair positioning me where she wanted me. I finally heard her let out a groan, and her legs tightened against my shoulders. Her juices filled my mouth. She began to wiggle away from me as I licked at her.

"Oh, please stop." She said laughing.

I stood up, and pulled her to me kissing her chocolate flavored lips. Her legs wrapped around me, and I reached under her butt, and lifted her to meet me. I plunged deep inside of her, and was surprised to hear her gasp in pain.

I held still and pulled back to look into her eyes. Tears had formed there, and I could feel her trembling.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm so sorry sweetheart." I pulled her into a bear hug, but still didn't pull out. Her womb closed around me, and after a few minutes relaxed.

"I've never loved anyone enough to want to do this. Besides, most men are intimidated by me once they get to know me better. I've never really had many close relationships." Her lips moved against my chest as she spoke. She began to feather kisses along my shoulder.

"Don't stop now Blake."

I pulled back slightly and then slowly eased myself back in. She had gone dry after I broke her hymen, so I made the decision to move this to the bedroom. I gathered her to me, and lifted her from the table. She wrapped her legs around me, and held onto my neck. We never parted. Once we were inside, I laid her onto the bed, this time breaking our intimate contact.

I looked down to see spots of blood on my dick, and a little dripping from her pussy. Man did I feel like a heel. I left her lying there to go into the bathroom to retrieve a wet warm washcloth. I washed myself clean, then placed the warm cloth against her mound. She groaned and pushed against it. I gently wiped her cleaned, and tossed it onto the floor. I leaned over and grabbed some lube from my nightstand, and rubbed my dick until it was covered. I squirted some onto my lovely little girl's cunt, and massaged it. It was a warming lube, so she started moaning as the cold air set it off.

I crawled in between her legs once more, and settled on top of her. I started kissing her again, and soon she was rubbing herself against me. I put my tip just inside her lips, and stilled.

"This time, we'll go at your pace. Raise your hips to work me in." I whispered into her ear.

With the lube, she easily worked me inside. She humped from under me until I filled her completely. I could feel her clawing at me back to get closer, but it only made me harder. When she finally had about enough of me not participating, she pulled my head down kissing me hard then demanded, "NOW! I need you now!"

I let go of my restraint and pounded into her. She wrapped her legs around me, and met my every thrust. I heard her cry out, and her muscles tighten around me. I watched her face as she completed her orgasm. I picked up my pace, and soon I was joining her.

I rolled off of her, and pulled her into my arms. The fact of the matter was that I had fallen deeply in love with her. She was everything I could have wanted and so much more. She may have been named Slave, but I was the one spending my time in Slavery.

12