Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Low, of course," Marcie answered.

"So then you believe that dominant people have high self-esteem?" she again prodded.

"I guess so," Marcie replied, but not with much confidence.

"Would you believe that most of the people you would describe as dominant I would describe as just domineering, which has nothing to do with being dominant? One choice that people with low self-esteem can make, is to cover it up by being domineering. Whether you have good self-esteem or not has nothing do with whether you are the dominant or the submissive. In fact, both must have confidence in themselves to be good ones.

"When you first stood in front of that mirror – but before you melted down – I saw that look of pride on your face, and I almost came in my panties when I did see it. As a good dominant I want my submissive to have pride in it. I want her to have a high self-esteem. It would be so easy for me to devastate you, and crush your self-esteem. Any clown can do that. It takes great skill to have a submissive that is proud of being dominated.

"Let's go back to what you said first, which was slave. This is a common misconception about a being a submissive, because a good submissive must do as they are told, just like what is expected of a slave. The thing is, doing as you are told only makes you a slave. Nothing more, and I have the power to force you to do as you are told.

"To be a submissive you must do something that I cannot force you to do, and that's trust me. Only when you trust me do you demonstrate that you are my submissive. The more you trust me, the more you belong to me in a way a slave can never be.

"When you first started opening up to me, and described how you felt when you were pinned over my lap, what you were saying was very perceptive – unlike later, when you said you would gladly be spanked by me. This is another common misconception that even submissives make of themselves. Far too many submissives believe they liked to be spanked, and they are harmed greatly by it. This has a lot do with why you melted down at McDonald's yesterday after your rape.

"What you actually want to experience is submission, and submission requires that you experience something you don't like. After all, doing something you like can never be an act of submission. This is the paradox that both doms and subs must come to grips with to keep the submissive from being harmed.

"And this is where trust comes back in. You must trust me. You must trust that no matter how much pain and humiliation you experience, I'll never harm you. And after today's spanking, and while I still had you pinned down, the pleasure you were experiencing was the result of the credible threat of the pain I could rain down on you at any moment, and that is precisely what you crave. Yet if I do my job right as a good dominant, I'll have you creaming your panties without laying a hand on you."

The princess lifted her hand up to the side of Marcie's face, and then slowly leaned in to give her a gentle kiss. "You stood no chance against me, Marcie. I understand you better than you do, and as such, you're submission to me was inevitable. I knew exactly how you would respond when I put you at my mercy."

She kissed her gently again, which got Marcie to respond gently also. "And as a proper dominant, who has the self confidence to tell you when I am a wrong, I also want to tell you how I failed you. Your melt down today was my fault. I didn't prepare you properly. When I pulled you over my lap, I did so as I would a submissive, and not as a slave. As a slave, I should have just whipped you as you bent over the bed.

"I lost my head with you. I was more concerned with my own sexual satisfaction than I was concerned with you understanding what was happening to you. I justified my actions to myself by saying there was no way I could get you to understand, so I just did as I pleased."

Again another gentle kiss, but this time she held it longer. "The difference between a master and a dominant, is that a dominant puts the welfare of his submissive ahead of his own. Our relationship started off as master and slave. Then I moved it to dominant and submissive without your consent, and consent is what separates a slave from a submissive.

"As your dominant, I failed you. My actions were not worthy of your trust. Your melt down was directly caused by my not properly preparing you. Only the dominant can be blamed for the low self-esteem of a submissive. Any dominant that doesn't take responsibility for the self-esteem of his submissive is in fact admitting he or she doesn't have control.

"More importantly, a dominant never allows any harm to come to his submissive. Pain? Yes. Humiliation? Yes. Harm? Never!"

The princess paused to gather her thoughts. "But I did harm you, and for that I apologize. I put you in a situation that led you to believe terrible things of yourself. And why? Because I allowed the fire between my thighs to get the better of me. I was more concerned with achieving sexual satisfaction, than I was with any of the consequences to my actions.

"It's important for you to know just how much satisfaction I got out of it too. With every strike of the strap, and every scream that came from your lips, my fire down below raged even more. I had intended that spanking to go on much longer, but I couldn't keep my hand away from my pussy any more. Then while you were trying to recover from my assault, I was fingering myself to one of the more satisfying orgasms I've had in weeks. I'm glad I remembered to get a towel to sit on before I started.

"So I ask you. Who is the bigger degenerate? The one who craves being at the mercy of being spanked, or the one who craves delivering that spanking?"

She paused again to give Marcie a chance to consider her questions. "I certainly do not view myself as better than you or superior to you because I am dominating you. In our kingdom, domination and submission have nothing to do with who ever is better. It just simply denotes who is responsible for the relationship. It also doesn't really have anything to do with sex. In our kingdom, domination and submission only has to do with accentuating the differences between people and making those differences work together. It can involve sex, but that's not the point.

"Take a parent/child relationship. There should not be any sex between them, yet the parent must dominate the child for either to develop properly. This is a mutually beneficial relationship that is not improved by the parent wanting to be the child's equal.

"So don't view what you have become as something you should be ashamed of. You should be proud – very proud. Proud that you are the kind of person that I desire to be my submissive. And if that sounds arrogant of me, then good. As you will eventually learn on your own, there is nothing worse than submitting to a dominant that is not arrogant and self-assured.

"How do you feel now? Do you have any questions?"

Marcie was nodding her head as she replied, "Much better, actually. I can't think of any questions... wait... I'm still your slave, right?"

The princess first replied with a smile. While stroking Marcie's cheek, she said, "How sweet... Spoken as if there is an option..." She then dropped her hand and asked, "...Unless you are prepared to renounce your surrender by saying the words?"

Marcie's reply was to just shake her head no, and say, "Never."

"Then let's not hear any talk about you not being my slave," was the princess' response. After a moments delay she continued, "You know... I've really allowed discipline to slip. I've allowed you to get away without responding to me properly, and worst of all, my poor choice of words have allowed you to doubt your status as my slave. Since arriving at this hotel room, I've have not been conducting myself as a proper mistress for you, and now it is time to rectify this. Hand me the strap."

"Yes, Mistress Jasper," she replied immediately. Marcie looked around and spotted the strap on the bed, but on the other side of the princess. It was clearly within her reach, but Marcie was catching on that she was always to get the strap for her spankings.

She got up, walked around the princess, picked up the strap, and then presented it to her mistress.

The princess slid back and positioned herself in the center of the foot of the bed. After taking the strap from Marcie she commanded, "Lie down across my lap."

"Yes, Mistress Jasper," Marcie said as she complied, placing her head to the princess' left, and her feet dangling off the other side of the bed.

The princess pulled up Marcie's skirt to present her panty-covered bottom. She moved the strap into her left hand so she could gently stroke the satin-smoothness of it with her right. "I normally would not give you a spanking so soon after the one I just gave you, but it is far too important that we get our relationship back on track. Everything I said about loving you is true. You are much more than a slave to me, but you are my slave nonetheless.

"I am now going to give you six strikes – four on your panties, and two on your bare thighs. With each stroke I expect you to thank me for it. Keep your legs together, feet down, hands above your head, and don't do anything that interferes with your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Jasper,' was her respectful reply.

Marcie felt the princess' hand replaced by the strap, but not as a strike. It was just doing the same as her hand. The princess was sliding it up and down, and back and forth. Then she felt it come up. Marcie braced herself for the descent, and was not disappointed.

The first strike landed on the upper part of her ass with a sting she had not anticipated. Any thought about the panties protecting her was gone with a sharp inhale, followed by a painful squeal. She was actually quite proud of the fact that she could contain her reaction with just that.

She took another breath to settle herself, then said with all sincerity, "Thank you, Mistress Jasper."

The next stroke landed on the lower part of her ass, but this time she was more prepared. The only cry that escaped her lips was more of an "ahhhh!," followed by another sincere, "Thank you, Mistress Jasper."Strokes three and four were on her thighs. Each one elicited an "ahhhh!," followed by, "Thank you, Mistress Jasper!"

Marcie braced for a blow that was now surely going to arrive on her bottom, but instead, got a shock as she felt the handle of the strap pushing on the junction where her thighs met her ass. The princess was pushing down with some force, but not enough to push down between her thighs. The tip of the handle was at the base of her lips just below her anus.

As the seconds ticked by, and the handle remained pressing where it was, Marcie began to want that handle to push farther down. In no time, that desire grew from a want in to a need, and she tried thrusting up into it, but wasn't in a good position to do that. 'What is the princess doing?' she thought. 'Does she want me to open my thighs?' she wondered.

Eventually what the princess wanted didn't matter at all and she opened her thighs, and was rewarded with the handle sliding down to the apex of her pussy. The "ahhhh!" that escaped her mouth this time was of a completely different variety.

"I could have sworn I told you to keep your legs together," the princess commented.

Marcie responded by slamming her thighs shut, which intensified the sensations between them.

"Too late now," the princess said. "Open them wide," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress Jasper," Marcie replied and complied.

The princess slowly worked the handle up and down Marcie's crotch. "So you disobeyed your mistress' explicit order because...?" She waited a few moments then said, "Because you're a slut. Right?"

"Yes, Mistress Jasper," she said more as a plea.

"Yes what, Marcie?" she demanded.

"Yes. I'm a slut, my mistress," she cried out. By now the princess was just holding the handle still, pressed against her pussy, while Marcie grinded against it. When this spanking started, Marcie was grateful to have the panties still on her, but now she cursed them for preventing her from being impaled.

"So you agree then that I should add two more strokes as punishment for your disobedience?" asked the princess.

"Yes, Mistress Jasper," she cried out again. "Please spank me more!"

Princess Jasper did just that. She delivered four more strokes. After each, Marcie cried out, "Thank you, Mistress Jasper," And after each thank you, the princess pressed the handle back on Marcie's crotch for at least thirty seconds each. All except the last. When she delivered the last one she commanded Marcie, "On your knees before me with your hands behind your head."

"Yes, Mistress Jasper," Marcie replied as she did as she was told, but not without a great deal of effort. Never before had her need for release been greater.

"Knees apart," Princess Jasper ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Jasper." Marcie was now on her knees, near hyperventilated, and absolutely desperate to slide her hand in her panties.

"There are some things worse than pain, Marcie," the princess began. "We are such a pain averse society, and I'm not just talking physical pain either. We are so pain averse; we are not willing to work through the pain to the rewards on the other side of them."

The princess leaned forward, reached under Marcie's skirt with her left hand, and began stroking her pussy very lightly through her panties. "Pain comes in many forms. Sometimes it's really only the absence of pleasure. Take for instance, right now. I could bring you to an orgasm now, or I could wait till later to bring you to a greater one. Which would you choose?"

"Please, Mistress Jasper," she cried out in complete anguish. "Please make me come now!"

"No," She pulled her hand back, and then continued, "That is why you need a mistress. You need someone to make you do the things you need to do in order to enjoy a better life, because on your own, you would settle for mediocrity.

"From time to time tonight I will run my hand across your panties, and I expect to find them as soaked as I do now. If not, I'll bend you over what might be available, and give the same spanking you just received, in order to get those panties back in this state.

"One thing though. I better not find your hands near your pussy. Only I can touch it tonight. So the only things you've got to keep them wet are my occasional stroking, the prospect of humiliation as I publicly spank you, or you could just wet yourself... I'm not particular about what the wetness is."

The princess then stood up, which put her crotch right in Marcie's face. She raised her skirt, and commanded, "Kiss me."

"Yes, Mistress Jasper," Marcie placed her lips right on the edge where the princess' panties curved under and between her thighs. As her lips landed, the princess said, "When I check later, I better find lipstick." Marcie made sure of this by pressing hard and holding it long.

Princess Jasper looked out the still open motel room door. "We better get going. They are probably holding up dinner for us."

As the princess pulled on her boots, and Marcie slid on her white canvas shoes, a cell phone began ringing from the princess' bags. She walked over, and reached into an outside pocket to bring out the phone. The moment she looked at the number, her face broke into a big smile. She snapped it open and exclaimed, "Hi, daddy!"

Almost immediately, her disposition changed as joy was replaced with a grim determination. After slowly nodding her head for half a minute, she said, "Don't worry, father. We can handle them." She then slammed the phone closed with force and exclaimed to herself, "Those fools! Those damn bloody fools!"

She grabbed hold of Marcie's wrist, and dragged her out of the room. While doing so Marcie asked, "What's wrong?" But it appeared the princess was engrossed in her own thoughts, and so she got no answer.

Marcie could see almost everyone either by or in the pool. As they came through the gate of the iron fence around the pool, a man called out to the princess, "Took you long enough. We've already had to add more charcoal to the fires." The bear of a man who called out was currently lying on a poolside lounge with Marie in his lap. During the day, Marcie was able to figure out that he was Marie's husband, and they both seemed to be second in command of the pack.

As they approached him, he could see by the princess' demeanor that something was wrong, and his jesting tone changed to a more serious one. "What's wrong?"

"Kyle. Marie." The princess looked at each in turn. "I just got a call from the king. He told me that an Army Ranger unit is going to hit us in the morning in order to free the slaves."

"We're going to stand this time, right?" Kyle asked, with the same grim determination as the princess.

The princess paused, then confirmed, "We fight."

"'Bout time," Kyle responded, "Too bad we can't kill the politicians that are sending them instead."

"No argument here," she replied calmly. "You know... with the Army moving in, there won't be anything before they attack in the morning. Pull in the guard. I want everyone together tonight."

Kyle shouted, "Tonight we feast, for tomorrow we may die!"

Marcie noted that initially, when the princess told them the news, a pall settled over the pack. But as the guard was pulled in, and the steaks were thrown on the fire, the mood turned almost celebratory. Marcie had never been among men preparing for battle, and so was very perplexed by this. 'Are they in some sort of denial,' she thought?

Even more perplexing to her was the fact that she was getting caught up in their mood. She was feeling more and more as part of them, rather than as just an outsider. The princess was constantly moving around her pack, often dragging Marcie along by the wrist. As she greeted each person, she interacted with him or her at a very personal level.

These interactions weren't just idle conversations on the weather. They were in depth discussions of their lives and how they were developing. Although she didn't understand much of it, Marcie could tell the princess was responsible for their training, both physically and intellectually. Since she had been beside the princess from the moment they set out this morning, including all of the fuel stops and now, she wound up knowing these people so well, and every one of them she thought was admirable – strong, clean, intelligent and honorable – and most of all, someone she wanted to be around. These were good people in spite of what their external actions may say otherwise.

Those external actions were quite something. Never had she witnessed such a public sexual display as this. When Princess Jasper said she had to keep her panties wet during the evening, she initially felt that was impossible. Yet not only was all of this open sexuality going on around her keeping her turned on, so was the possibility that one of her options was to pee in her panties. Twice while standing next to the princess, she considered it to make sure they were wet, and both times it got her flowing without actually doing it.

This awareness of urination was on her mind when Marcie witnessed something she had seen a few times today, but didn't make the connection until now. Several times she had seen woman give men oral sex but the men didn't seem to be particularly excited by it. This time when she saw it again, it struck her that the man was urinating into the woman's mouth!

Quietly, but with a great deal of shock in her voice, Marcie asked the princess, "Is that man peeing in that woman's mouth?!"

The princess looked over to where Marcie was discretely pointing and replied, "Yes. But the only thing that is disgusting about what you are seeing, resides in the prejudices of your mind. If you are healthy and properly hydrated, what comes out is basically just water."