Sleep with Me! Ch. 01

Story Info
He experiences free love in the 1970s.
3.2k words
4.39
38.5k
8
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of a four part story that chronicles events taking place in mid-1970s New York City when free-love, drugs, sex and Rock & Roll dominated the American youth culture. In this part an accidental meeting between Jordan and his former lover sets a chain of sexual events in motion. He introduces her to his current lover with startling results.

*****

Part 01: It Was All Mine!

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?"

The open window allowed more than just the warm summer breeze to enter my studio. The volume dopplered as the car approached, and in the mixture of pre-dawn and streetlight I could see the convertible with its top down and hear Labelle's voice echoing off the adjacent buildings.

"Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya da da.
Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya here.
Mocha Chocolata ya ya.
Creole Lady Marmalade. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?"

"Do you want to sleep with me (tonight)?
Do you want to sleep with me?"

Man, that one's a keeper, I thought, absently humming the tune. That struck me as odd because it really wasn't my kind of music. I'm more of a Herbie Hancock/Chick Corea/Stanley Clarke jazz-fusion kinda guy. Disco, as a genre, sucked. No matter, though - good music will always be just that - good music.

As the car moved up East 7th and crossed Second Avenue, the sound trailed off and eventually faded. Ronnie stirred under the thin cotton sheet and a long, elegantly tapered leg emerged, glowing in the ambient light. Her cocoa-hued skin still showed traces of the massage oils that we'd used with such incredible effect a few scant hours before. The supple curves of her feminine form coupled with the random drape of the sheet formed and re-formed like an undulating erotic sculpture as she turned in her sleep.

Seating myself in the butterfly canvas chair, I reached over and grabbed one of the joints we'd rolled earlier and flicked my Bic.

S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-t-t-t!

I held the pungent smoke in my lungs for as long as I could and then exhaled, watching the vapors dance in the first rays of morning sunshine. The thoughts raced and jumbled in my sleep-deprived mind as I tried to sort out the last 36 hours. I took another hit. Did all of this happen in just the last day and a half - or did it begin long before that?

Ronnie stirred again and mumbled something I could not decipher. Why her? Why now? And why did she have to bring up Cassie?

Glancing around my Spartan quarters I had no choice but to smile.

The move from the sub-let on 96th and West End to the top floor of this five-story walk-up in the East Village had been a good one. Located just across the avenue from the NYU Tisch School of the Arts, it was a hell of a lot easier commute for a grad student (make that former grad student) than it was taking two trains back and forth every day. The studio was miniscule but it boasted a galley kitchen and a separate bath.

When I'd lived with Jenny on East 38th and Third Avenue I'd moved into her spacious apartment in a building owned by her folks. When Jen and family got back from their summer in Europe she announced simply (and finally) that our affair was over and I needed to "hit the bricks". After that the sub-let on the upper West Side lost all its charm when one night, without warning, my lover Cassandra failed to come home. So I moved.

Let's see - I had two king sized mattresses piled one on top of the other, a bookcase, a coffee table, a single four-drawer dresser, a 13" black & white analog TV, a stereo AM/FM table radio, the canvas butterfly chair I currently occupied, two kitchen tables made from a plywood 4X8 psychedelic painting I'd done several years earlier, a long-legged stool from my father's sewing machine factory, kitchen stuff I'd collected during my travels plus my books and clothes. That's all of it. Spartan - you better believe it - but for the first time in my young adult life it was all mine - and I loved it!

Part 02: Sherry's Seduction

S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-t-t-t!

Another long toke on the joint and my thoughts shifted to a point several months ago when I'd dropped out of grad school and wound up working for an insurance company in downtown Manhattan. Commuting home one evening I bumped into a former lover named Sheryl.

Sherry and I shared a checkered past. We'd dated each other while we were still in high school. In fact she was the first girl that I'd "gone all the way with". At the time it felt more like a weird out-of-body experience than a healthy sexual one. We hadn't seen or spoken to each other in quite a few years and I was initially confused by the warmth with which she greeted me. Truth was we hadn't parted on good terms but that was obviously behind us as she wrapped her arms round my neck.

Sheryl, already an accomplished artist, was studying graphic design at the School of Visual Arts. She told me that she'd married and was living in Queens but it would be perfectly alright for me to call and for us to hang out. She made it very obvious that she was thrilled to see me and wanted to make plans to come over so that she could show me her portfolio. Yeah, right! No doubt that wasn't all she wanted to show me. I said we'd stay in touch.

It was bitter cold the morning that Sherry came to my apartment. Having spoken to her several times since our chance meeting on the subway I wasn't the least bit surprised that, even with the snow falling heavily throughout the city, Sherry was eager to make the trip in from Queens. She'd barely gotten out of her coat and removed her boots when she whipped out several "dubes" and a small zip-lock bag of pearl colored rocks. I lit the first joint while she fished out a small circular mirror and poured out the contents of the bag. She produced a razor blade and proceeded to chop the crystalline rocks into a fine powder, then arranged them into parallel lines.

"Have you ever done coke?" Sherry asked with a wicked smile, "You know that it enhances absolutely everything, don't you?"

"Like what?" I replied, flashing an equally evil smirk.

"You'll see - now get your sexy ass over here!" she demanded.

Within seconds I felt the numbing sensation in my nostrils and the drip down the back of my throat. Sherry wiped the residue from the mirror with her finger, stuck it in my mouth and rubbed the crystals between my upper lip and gum. The combination of the smoke and blow was exhilarating.

I don't remember which of us made the first move, but suddenly our mouths were locked together. I unbuttoned her blouse, unbuckled her belt and tugged on her zipper. I knelt before her and peeled off her skin-tight jeans, pulling off the silken panties - already moist with anticipation. I lowered her onto the mattresses and stripped naked before her eager gaze.

"My, how you've grown," she exclaimed, and took my throbbing manhood into her warm, wet and waiting mouth.

She sucked cock like a professional. Not wanting to climax too quickly, I pulled out of that luscious mouth and pushed her back onto the bed. Reaching down I grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs straight up. I dropped to my knees, burying my face in her now sopping wet snatch. She moaned and groaned her approval as I moved my tongue up and down her slick slit, separating the labia with my tongue and probing deeply into her love tunnel. Her pussy had the most intoxicating scent I'd ever experienced, filling my head with unbridled lust and desire.

I found her hooded jewel, pulled back gently with my fingers and exposed her delicious clit. I took that fleshy pearl into my mouth, sucking hard, grazing it between my teeth. The reaction was electric as her juices poured onto my tongue and into my waiting mouth. I lifted myself from beside the bed and positioned myself between her legs. Rubbing the swollen head of my dick between her engorged lips, I thrust effortlessly into her womanhood. The walls of her cunt seemed to grab onto my shaft, pulling me inside more deeply than I'd dreamed possible. I withdrew until just the helmet remained inside, then plunged back in, repeating this over and over until Sherry raked her fingernails down my back to my ass, slamming me into her violently. Each downward thrust of my hips was met with an equally intensive upward thrust from her.

We fucked with utter abandon. The familiar mellow high of the marijuana was juxtaposed with the intense rush from the cocaine and it made me feel like a huge, voracious jungle beast - no - like the gargantuan mythical beast King Kong. I threw my head back and roared - beating on my chest like the sexual predator she'd unleashed. My display had a hypnotic effect on my lover's desires because she screamed in response,

"Jordy baby - put that incredible monster in my ass!!! I want your cock in my ASS!

She didn't have to ask twice.

I pulled my pussy-soaked prick out of her sugar chute while Sherry rolled over onto her belly. She thrust her bottom up, reaching behind with both hands on her butt cheeks, spreading them wide. Her puckered bottom hole glistened with sweet pussy juices. I leaned over and ran my tongue up her pussy from her clit straight up to her back door and stuck my tongue as deeply into her Hershey highway as it would go. I thought Sherry would go crazy as I alternated licking her pussy and her ass. The juices were dripping from her honey pot so I moistened my middle and index fingers in her sopping wet cunt and inserted one into her waiting bum. Sherry's entire body shuddered with pleasure while she moaned incoherently and bit into the pillow beneath her head. Feeling almost no resistance I briefly withdrew and then thrust both fingers into her anus to prepare her for the joys to come. I felt the tightness of her sphincter muscles clamping down as I pumped and spread my fingers inside her. When I felt her relax and open up I removed my hand, positioning the head of my cock at her back door and pushed slowly but firmly in.

Sherry growled with wanton excitement, pushing back hard with her hips, forcing me past the relaxed ring and into her very bowels. Inch by inch my dick disappeared into her incredibly tight hole and the sensation of her muscles clamping down on me was far more ecstatic than words can adequately describe. I felt the tightness and tingling in my balls as Sherry surely felt the swelling in my cock.

"Fill me now," she hissed through clenched teeth, "shoot that hot scum up my ass, baby! Fill me up NOW!"

I shot huge quantities of jizz into her tight back door as she screamed with pleasure. We collapsed, our bodies experiencing spasm after spasm of aftershock, the animal-like grunts escaping from our lips as we desperately sought to fill our depleted lungs with air.

After awhile, Sherry got up and disappeared into the bathroom. Lying there in a stupor I heard the sound of running water. She brought back a steaming washcloth, cleaned me and replaced the hot cloth with her hot mouth. She grinned and said with a sparkle in her eyes,

"I'm not done with you yet!"

We continued our love play, fucking and sucking each other until long after the sun had gone down. She dressed (Lord knows where she found the energy) and left me lying there spent and immensely satisfied. At the door she turned and smiled as she was leaving.

"I'll be back!" she promised, "You know I'll be back."

Part 03: Kat's Tale

Katarina was the woman I was seeing at the time I bumped into Sheryl. Kat was the archetypical free spirit, the perfect model of the "new woman of the seventies", a natural feminist. Kat was a petite brunette with a perfectly proportioned figure. She always smelled of scented oils and had skin that was warm and incredibly soft to the touch. Kat made a living buying and selling second hand clothing, or as she preferred to describe it, 'antique apparel'.

I became Katarina's 'knight-in-shining-armor' because I 'rescued her' from the attentions of an unwanted admirer. So relieved and so grateful was she that I got myself an invite back to her place that very afternoon. To say that her apartment was a mess would be giving it way too much credit. It was more like a train-wreck in progress. There were piles of clothes everywhere. She owned a mismatched hodgepodge of furnishings that she'd collected from anyplace she'd ever lived.

"Make yourself comfortable," she said over her shoulder as she rummaged around in the fridge.

"Where?" I replied, not being able to take my eyes off those perfect buns as she bent over to grab something from a lower shelf.

She pulled out a chilled bottle of Mateus Rose, found a couple of clean glasses and proceeded to scamper up onto her loft bed.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she said impatiently, feigning disbelief "Take your shoes off and get up here!"

After we'd polished off the entire bottle Katarina said in a quiet, slightly slurred whisper, "I think I owe you a reward for saving me, Sir Knight!"

I watched her pull her blouse over her head and release two of the most perfect tits I'd ever seen. Her breasts were round globes of milky perfection with dark areola and nipples that begged to be sucked and kissed. She slipped off her harem pants and waited with barely contained anticipation while I hastily removed my shirt, jeans and shorts. She gasped with pleasure when she saw my already stiff man meat. Shoving me back on the pillows, she wrapped both hands around my shaft and licked the drop of pre-cum that was already forming on the tip. She sucked and pumped my dick until it was rock-hard.

She straddled me, rubbing the head of my cock on the soft curls that covered her hot wet pussy, spreading her nether lips and impaling herself on me. The feeling was somewhere between sheer bliss and uncontrollable ecstasy as I found myself deep inside her before I knew it. I buried my face between those incredible breasts, licking and sucking them like ripe melons. She rode me like a rodeo champion and I came inside her with a growl that seemed to emanate from the very core of my being. Amazingly, even after I shot my initial load, I remained erect. We continued for what seemed forever, she having orgasm after orgasm, each one building on the previous until we again climaxed together and fell exhausted into the ethereal cloud her loft bed had become.

Part 04: Ménage-a-trois

What an incredible dilemma!

Kat and I were very happy but, what was I supposed to do now that Sherry was in my life again? After all, Sherry was married, but the sex was awe inspired. I didn't want to lose Katarina, but I was thrilled at the prospect of regular intervals with the sexual Wonder Woman Sherry had become. I swore to myself that I didn't want to hurt anybody.

Who the fuck was I kidding? Basically I was getting more pussy 'n tail than I could shake my dick at! What's a man to do? What's a man to do?

Ah, the glorious Seventies! It was a time of great change and social experimentation. Honestly, when do you think the expression, 'Drugs, Sex and Rock & Roll' was invented anyway? So I came up with a bona fide Seventies solution. I sat them down separately and I told each one about the other. That simple, really! I introduced them to each other, and because I'd been totally up front about it, I was not only able to keep both of these delightful young beauties in my life but was able to help form an expanded relationship for us all.

As with any dynamic, things changed far more quickly then any of us could have predicted. Within relatively short order Sherry couldn't deal with her husband's suspicions and was forced to make a choice. Early one Saturday morning there was a knock at my door. She was standing in my hallway with her bags at her sides.

"I left my husband - I don't want to be there anymore - I want to be with you guys - can I live here?" The words tumbled out nervously.

As if I was going to say no.

I knew my building's landlord so, as soon as another apartment became vacant, I got Sherry her own space. Sheryl, Katarina and I became best friends. I felt so comfortable and so cared for that I shared one of my most profound fantasies with them. One night, over dinner and several bottles of wine, I told them what I needed.

"Ladies, I love you both! I love being with you both, I love sharing myself with you both. I love spending time with you both. But something's missing. You guys wanna know what that is?" I asked with as much charm and charisma as I could muster.

The girls looked at each other and then both looked at me. Sherry spoke first,

"Let me guess - it isn't sufficient that you're getting the best loving of your entire life - that you've virtually addicted us to that insanely beautiful love machine you've got tucked between your legs. You want more. Am I warm?"

"You're not warm, honey, you're red hot!" I said licking my lips.

"What you're trying to tell us, you over-indulged sex-demon, is that you want both our sweet pussies and asses and titties and mouths all at the same time. That's what you're telling us, isn't it?" Kat said, biting her lower lip, trying not to smile.

"Yeah, that's right my insatiable lovers, that's exactly what I want," I replied. "Pretty please!" And I hit them with my best beseeching look.

"Good," responded Sherry, "because that's exactly what we want too!" The girls, no longer able to contain themselves, burst out laughing.

They showed me no mercy. I was raped - repeatedly - and I loved every minute of it. It was my first 'ménage-a-trois'. Show me the man who has not dreamed of being made love to by more than one gorgeous woman, and I will show you a man who has lost the ability to dream. It's every man's fantasy and I am no exception. The sensation of having these two incredibly desirable females making love to me, or me pleasuring them while they made love to each other is difficult to describe.

We kept our separate apartments and moved from one space to another as need or necessity dictated. There were times when we all wanted to be together. Sometimes we simply needed one on one. Sometimes it was with me. Sometimes they just needed each other. After all, we were friends first and lovers second.

*****

To be continued in Ch. 02. If you enjoyed this story, please take a moment to vote, comment or both!