Sleeping In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilfu1
Wilfu1
687 Followers

I reached down and grabbed my cock. Never in my life could I remember it being so hard. I rubbed the head against her sodden cunt, running it up and down her slit. At the bottom of the downstroke, my mushroom head seemed to settle naturally at her opening, and Sophie's wonton expression told me I was in the right spot.

"Sophie, Sweetheart, are you sure you..."

"Oh, fuck me, Daddy," she breathed.

I released my weight and let gravity drive my cock ever so slowly into Sophie's hungry cunt. Despite the flood of pussy juice between her legs, she was so unbelievably tight. It felt like I only got the head in, before I came grinding to a halt.

Sophie's breath was ragged, but she kept urging me on. Her hands slid down my body and clutched desperately at my hips.

I drove into her, feeling her hot, slippery lips engulfing slightly more of my cock. Her face contorted in pain, and I stopped, leaving myself only half way inside my beautiful daughter.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh-huh," she panted. "You're just so big. Just take it slow?" Her tiny hands pressed against my stomach.

I kissed her gently, and waited an agonising few seconds for her to relax before easing another inch into her. Again she winced, and again I waited for her to catch her breath before burying my cock even deeper.

I felt my balls rest against her fantastic ass when I finally bottomed out inside her. And purely driven by instinct, I burrowed my cock even deeper in one last desperate thrust. Sophie grunted beneath me, her arms wrapped around my back and her legs wrapped around my thighs.

I kissed her slowly, passionately, and told her I loved her.

"I love you too, Daddy."

I slid about half my length out of her tight pussy, hesitated a few moments, then eased myself slowly back in to the hilt. Sophie winced as I drove back inside her, and took a few seconds to relax her face. Then I pulled out again.

Her face was flushed, and tensed in tight concentration as we made love, slowly and deliberately.

"Take a deep breath in," I urged as I pulled my cock three quarters the way out. She did, her stomach and soft breasts pressing against me as she complied. "Now breathe out slowly," I sighed as I pushed back inside her, "Just let all the tension flow out."

Sophie moaned in pure ecstasy as I thrust deeply into her core.

"Oh, wow," she giggled, "That felt so good."

We did it again, and again. Sophie breathing in deeply as I withdrew, then slowly exhaling as I drove home. The pain was gone, replaced by pleasure as I sawed in and out of her.

"Oh my God! Daddy, I'm going to come!"

"Oh, Sophie. I love you so much," I cried.

Sophie clenched me tightly, locking her arms and legs around me. Then in an instant, she arched her back, thrusting her body into mine as I pumped into her.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned when her spasms subsided, "Make love to me. Make love to your little girl. I love you so much, Daddy."

"Oh, I love you too, my precious baby."

I pumped my cock into my baby girl, Sophie rolling her pelvis in time to meet every thrust. I was in heaven. The warm, soft wetness of her body...the ecstasy of her breathless moans...

I looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply when I could marshal my concentration enough. But mostly, I just gripped her tightly and held the side of my face to her cheek. The sensation of my cock sheathed in her glorious pussy was overwhelming.

The sheets bunched at my knees and elbows, soaked through with our sweat. I actually couldn't tell the difference between my desperate panting and hers.

We shared a giggly smile as I mopped her wet hair from her forehead. Sophie puffed into my face, her warm breath still fresh with the scent of toothpaste. "Oh, Daddy. I'm going to come again!"

Her lithe body clenched uncontrollably against mine as my daughter's orgasm rocked her. The feeling of her sopping pussy clamped around my prick set me off on my own euphoric journey.

Sophie bucked her hips up at me as I increased my tempo. The all-consuming tingle swelled inside me, growing dangerously out of control.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Are you going to come?"

I could only grunt a nod in reply, my mouth hanging limply open as the power of my orgasm exploded throughout my body.

The hot flush filled my entire body in a split second. Then the pressure wave concentrated itself in an unimaginable torrent, focussing all its energy into my balls. I felt every drop of semen rush up the length of my cock, then explode out my swollen glands in a hyper-sensitive explosion.

I grabbed Sophie as tightly as I could, thrusting as deeply as possible into her gorgeous pussy. And then I roared with pleasure, grunting like an animal with every spurt after blissful spurt of cum flooding out into my daughter's horny cunt.

I had never come like that in my life.

Sophie threw her head back and wailed as I came deep inside her. She held my head tightly to her chest, and her hips twitched.

I kept pumping my cock into her as much as I could, but I was capable of little more than spasmodic grinding. Eventually, the sensitivity in my cock rendered me paralysed, and I just couldn't move anymore.

We lay there for I don't know how long. I was spent.

My face slid around on her sweat slicked chest, shoulder and neck. I could feel her wet inner thighs sliding against my hips.

"Are you all right, Sweetie?" I whispered finally.

Sophie lifted my head in her hands, gave me the most loving look I've ever seen, and kissed me by way of agreement.

I kept kissing her gently, until eventually I felt my cock softening inside her. I looked into her eyes and told her I loved her again. Then, with all the will power, strength and discipline I could muster, I pulled myself out of my daughter's soaked cunt.

As I rolled off her to the left, onto the dry side of the bed, I got a glimpse at the sheets between her still parted thighs. At the bottom of her ass, amongst the darker shade of coffee caused by our combined sweat, lay a smeared blood stain about the size of my palm.

"Oh my God," I gasped, my eyes filling with tears. The realisation that I'd torn my daughter's hymen shook me to my very soul. I hadn't even felt it.

I had taken my daughter's virginity. My precious baby girl...

Sophie looked at the sheets between her legs, then bit her bottom lip as she looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. I didn't realise you were..."

"Oh, Daddy, no." she reassured me, placing her hand on my cheek. "It's exactly what I wanted. That was so lovely."

I pulled her to me, pressing her slippery body to mine. "Oh, Honey, I wish I'd known."

"Why?" she smiled.

"I would have made it special for you."

"Oh, Daddy, it was special. That was the most beautiful thing," she hummed. "it was just what I wanted. The most special man in my life just loving me. Don't you think?"

I caressed her side, tracing my hand over the luscious curve of her hip, of course agreeing with her.

I couldn't help but notice the lack of tension in the air. Sure it had been pent up sexual tension before, but regardless, it was gone. There was nothing but a calm, blissful peace between us. I felt so incredibly close to my daughter at that moment.

I was so honoured that she chose to share herself with me. I loved her so much.

"And I love those cute, little socks," I chuckled.

Sophie rubbed her feet together, pouting that it was cold.

I swept up the doona from the floor and covered us both up with it. We snuggled into each other, enjoying the warmth of the afterglow. The warm wetness between her legs pressed against my thigh as we held each other.

"Besides, what would you have done differently?" she teased.

"I don't know," I furrowed my brow. "I would have got some candles and shit."

Sophie laughed, gazing lovingly at me. "I wanted you, Daddy. Not a show. Besides," she grinned mischievously, reaching down and squeezing my ass, "you can get the candles next time."

Wilfu1
Wilfu1
687 Followers
12