Sleeping Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily grabbed my wrist and started bouncing up and down on my finger, sliding it deep into her pussy. I couldn't believe how wet she was and how good it felt to have her smooth lips envelope my finger. Eventually, Emily slid off of my finger, and I was afraid she was done, but then I felt a new sensation. My finger was now touching what felt like two mounds of flesh. I wondered what it could be, and finally realized Emily had turned around so she was now facing away from me. She had backed up to straddle my hand once more with her ass now facing me. I figured she wanted to feel my finger inside her cunt from behind and was ready to let her insert it into her pussy again, but she surprised me with what she did.

Instead of lining my finger up with her pussy again, Emily widened her stance and squatted down slightly, opening her asscheeks up. She reached around behind her to take my hand in hers and gently placed my still sopping index finger up against her asshole! I could feel the puckered skin of her asshole as Emily took my finger and rubbed it across the opening. I couldn't believe this, my own sister liked her ass fingered! And now it was her brother's finger that was up against her hole.

A moan escaped my sister's lips as she continued to rub my finger against her anus. I wanted to do more than just finger that cute little butt, but I was more turned on than I'd ever been so I just laid there. Emily took hold of just my index finger and straightened it out so she could insert it into her ass. Since I couldn't help, it was difficult for her to get the right angle, but finally succeeded in pushing the tip of my finger up her butt. Emily moaned again and turned so she could grab my dick once more. She stroked my cock again as she flexed and released her asscheeks, simulating me sliding my finger in and out of her ass.

I was about to cum harder than I ever had in my life, but Emily had the uncanny ability of stopping just before I came. She let go of my dick and pushed back one last time onto my finger, burying it up to the second knuckle in her ass. Emily paused for a minute with my finger deep in her butt, no doubt disappointed that she would soon have to return to her room. But she wasn't quite finished yet.

Emily pulled my finger out of her ass and turned to face me once more. I cracked my eyes again and watched as she slid her oversized sweatshirt up over her head. She was now fully nude. Next, she daintily placed one kneed on the bed next to my shoulder. With amazing dexterity she swung her other leg over me and onto the bed. She was now straddling my body facing down towards my dick. She scooted her legs up closer to my head and bent down placing weight onto both her hands. We were now in a 69 position! I could feel Emily's cunt inches away from my face.

I couldn't believe she was this bold, but I sure was glad she had the guts! With Emily facing away from me, focused on my dick, I could safely open my eyes all the way without being discovered. The view was unimaginable. Emily's cunt and ass were right in my face. Her pussylips were wet and glistening from her own juices, and her asshole was spread taught. I enjoyed this view of her anus since I'd only felt it with my finger before. I was dying to slide my tongue up her asshole and give my sister some real pleasure, but I still didn't want to ruin the moment.

Fortunately some people sleep with their mouths wide open so I could open my mouth and still believably be asleep. I opened my mouth wide, hoping Emily would lower herself onto it. But instead, Emily suddenly enveloped my whole cock in her mouth. Instead of sliding up and down on it, as I would have expected, she kept her mouth in one place and just sucked inward, the feeling was incredible. By this point I could tell she was desperately trying to make me cum. I wanted to, but I was holding out until she placed her pussy in my mouth and I could lick those pussylips again.

Since my dick was still through the hole in my boxers, Emily had no access to my balls, but to remedy this, she reached down and slid a hand up the leg of my boxers. She found my sack and began squeezing and fondling my balls. I LOVE when girls do this. I was out of my mind. My sister was straddling my face, sucking my cock, and playing with my balls. And one of her fingers kept sliding downwards and brushing lightly over my ass. Everything felt incredible. I was about to give in and cum when Emily suddenly lowered herself down onto my face. Without warning her cunt dropped right into my mouth.

Dropping all pretenses of sleep, I began eating my sister's cunt for all I was worth. I sucked hard on her clit and slid my tongue deep up inside her. Emily didn't miss a beat and sucked me harder and harder, squeezing my balls deliciously. I was about to cum and decided to give my sister a treat before I did. I licked right up her slit to her exposed asshole and slid my tongue in. My sister lost control and deepthroated my cock, her lips touching the material of my boxers. I continued to push my tongue deeper and deeper into Emily's ass, and when I could go no further, I felt my sister slide her middle finger up my own ass.

I exploded into Emily's mouth and she began dripping her juices all over my face as we came together, my tongue in her ass and her finger in mine. We were shaking and tense as we both came down from our orgasms. I removed my tongue from her asshole but continued to lick it and suck on it lightly while she licked all the cum off my dick and continued to squeeze my balls. Finally, without a word, Emily got off the bed, put on her sweatshirt and walked to the door. Without looking back, she turned out the light, and walked out of my room. We'd never made eye-contact once. I guess next time it's her turn to sleep...

12