Sleeping With the Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silwynn's head tilted to the side, "What?"

"Are you going to waste the eve in conversation?" she asked. She regretted her retort. She wanted to tell him to stay away from her teeth but the warning would not surface. This was something the elf would have to survive without her advice—and be smart enough to not untie her.

Silwynn smiled and stroked her hair. The first time he tried touching her hair he remembered accidentally pulling out a lock of it because she had pulled away angrily and the lock was still wrapped around his finger. He had kept the lock. He bent to kiss her, and holding the kiss, twisted around to be able to straddle the bound lady's thigh and he pressed in.

All manner of emotions flooded Æiristus' senses as the elf swooped around on her for his kiss. The heat of Silwynn's entire body was above her. Blood surged through her veins. Other fluids surged unfamiliar, feminine, dangerous. She gasped as his leg slid down between her open thighs and pressed against her exposed, damp sex. She tingled all over; her arms, legs, face and even along the very roots of her hair. The overwhelmingly soft musk of his skin drove her head spinning. She felt the warm pressure of his body, of his bare member against her thigh. A slight bit of moisture cooled her leg where he pushed himself hard against her and growled in pleasure himself. Nervous knots became excitement, tying and untying and re-tying in the pit of her abdomen. Her eyes smoldered with a new fire as he pulled away.

The elf trailed kissed down her jaw to her dark breasts. He moved his hips keeping pressure against her bare pussy, appreciating the slickness that the moisture of bare-on-bare skin made. Unlike the tickling pleasures of the downy red curls from his visits with the human, Ciran...No! This woman requiredallhis concentration.

Leather creaked and the wood of the bed protested where the drow tugged hard on the straps at her wrists, growling with the kisses being rained upon her neck and breasts. Æiristus felt her hair tickling her arms and her sides as all of her nerves flared with life. She smelled the sweet aroma of the amber she used blending with her own musk as it mingled in the air with the elf's natural scent. There was another scent within the mix. Something new. Something masculine she didn't recognize. The scent felt like it went to her temples and then straight down to source of her tingling. She wanted it there, inside her. It was pulling at her. He was pulling at her.

Silwynn traced his kissing down along the center of Æiristus' ribs working his way down her muscle-tight abdomen. No woman had an abdomen like this—so tight and flexible. He kissed and gnawed along the muscles and the few battle scars he found. She responded well to the attention to both. Scars on women were once an uncomfortable matter for the elf, but time with Æiristus had shown him that such things were not always bad. In some instances, they were badges of honor. He drew his tongue along a scar in a particularly sensitive area for the woman and smiled as she squirmed and growled for more. In some instances they could be curiously satisfying.

The scar went from a point below her navel and led to where her torso met her leg at the soft mound of the sweet cleft between her thighs. He remembered when she got the scar. It had nearly torn out her innards. Had a real healer not been traveling with them at the time and helped her they would have lost her, Silwynn simply did not have that kind of healing ability. But he was there when she was back on her feet—ready to kiss it to make it "better", and get whacked for the trying.

Æiristus pulled down hard on the leather thongs where Silwynn drew his tongue along the long scar of her lower abdomen. "Yes-s-s-s!" she shuddered as he lingered making light circles at the top of the hairless cushion of her dark pussy near where the scar ended.

The aroma of her desire was powerful, more powerful than any normal elfin woman. The inner flesh of her dark labia was flushed rich red-violet and glistened wet with need. Her dark red clitoris stood up already reaching from its fleshy hood for release seeming to know it was there. Silwynn moved toward the little button and lashed at it with the tip of his tongue teasing it. She moaned and writhed aching to be mounted.

Silwynn reached to either side of her hips holding her down making ready for a ride as he drew the sensitive nubbin gently between his lips and flicked his tongue about its tip. Æiristus jumped and bucked, twisting and gasping, shivering with the sweet torture. The elf pulled back, gently tugging on the bud before letting go. He drew a line down one side, along one lovely dark silk nether-lip and low, catching a little nectar, then up along the other. With the flat of his tongue he dipped into the sweet red-violet honey well for a long slow lick from top to bottom all the way down. Then moved back to her hungry button sucking on it, flicking it seeking to delight her.

"Ah-h!" Æiristus screeched doubling over as far as the leather thongs would let her. Her eyes were wild and glowing with color as she stared at the elf—panting—baring her teeth at him, hungry. She pulled at the thongs growling, animalistic. Her heart pounded madly in her chest, deafening her; she saw the pulsating of it in her vision, the elf was her focus. She was hungry. She was pulsing. Everything was heat. The drow's dark instinct was taking over. If she did not get release soon death was imminent—the elf's death if she could get free.

Silwynn, misinterpreting what he saw, grinned and pulled away. He slid his hand in place of his lips and moved to kiss her while his fingers did some light stroking. He watched as a myriad of emotions played across her face while his fingers danced along her pussy lips.

Æiristus kissed back hard and bit him drawing blood. She laughed low in her throat at him.

"Ow! Hey!" Silwynn objected.

Æiristus said nothing but panted heavily. Her pussy's cream flooded the elf's hand with her own interest. Her eyes were a blend of burning green and glowing red as they stared intently at the elf. She licked at the elf's blood on her lip and coyly burrowed back into the pillow behind her.

"I see." He climbed on top of her and bent to kiss her again. Again she snapped at him—sharp white teeth seeking blood. "Alright, that has to stop. You're a wild animal, girl."

"Then do something," she growled.

Silwynn's eyebrow went up. "Not the take-it-slow-and-gentle kind of girl?"

"I am drow," she rumbled between clenched teeth as the elf maneuvered into a position above her. "I have never been anything else."

"Really?" The elf steeled himself and clamped a hand over the drow's mouth, in case she bit him again, then thrust his cock fully inside that bald, wet pussy of hers, almost expecting teeth there.

Æiristus' head slammed back full force as she shrieked into the elf's hand arching suddenly, uncontrollably. The elf's cock sheared violently, deeply into new territory bringing sharp pain with it. Her knuckles grew pale violet as she held fast and pulled hard on the leather thongs twisting and howling to get away from the elf.

Silwynn used his free arm to pull her back toward him, to keep her with him. Regardless that she was tied to the bed she was strong and fought hard to dislodge him. The muscles of her feminine walls were virginal-tight and clamped around him in spasms. He smelled blood almost right away and slowed for her, but held her tight, let her get used to him. There was no way in hell he was going to let her go. Not now. He released his hand over her mouth. Let her scream her lungs out. He needed both hands to work her. Damn she felt good though!

Æiristus' panting slowly eased as her shrieks lessened. A rhythmic pacing pulled her attention back from its distance. The steady in and out thrusting at her hips, the weight of the elf on top of her, the cock buried inside her, warming her, pulling back, then in again, the feeling of a man's balls pressing soft against her slick pussy as he buried himself inside her. Her loins ached, but the spearing pain, the pain of feeling ripped apart was fading. She relaxed her legs for him. She relaxed. The rocking motions were warmer, more pleasant. She heard him sigh and he worked deeper inside her—still cautious.

A warm urgency began building inside her instead. Spreading. A tingling came back with the man's thrusting as he worked inside her. The more he worked the more relaxed with it she grew, the better everything felt. Slick and warm. In and out. His hips kissing against hers, moving fully in. The little sense of loss as he pulled back and almost out.

"Oh yeah," she breathed, finally easing into full appreciation. "More." She opened her eyes and watched as a tawny-haired fair-skinned elf with concern in his eyes recognized the return of someone he knew.

"Welcome back," Silwynn told her. Sweat beaded his brow.

"Mmmm," Æiristus purred. "Was I gone?"

"What the hell was all that?"

She pressed down against him and smiled with the depth she felt him reach. "Something drow males learn to avoid. Mmmm. Harder."

Silwynn pulled her hips toward him with a little jerk, making her titter and nibble at her lower lip. "Am I gonna have to tie you up every time we play?"

"You make that sound like a bad thing," she said squirming down on him. "Ooooo. Yeah."

"It's gonna be a while before I trust you enough for a blowjob."

"Mmmm." She wriggled more to get him deeper. This fight was definitely turning out to be a good "loss". "A what?"

Silwynn hung his head, but didn't stop. "Figures." He jerked inside her making her squeal. "All this time of you living in an arena with mostly men and youdon'tknow what a blowjob is?"

"Probably just a surface world term if you mean for me to lovingly mouthe on summething very near and dear to your heart ... and continued family line. Ooooo. More. Faster."

Silwynn snickered and shook his head at her. He watched as Æiristus writhed, actually flaunting her breasts for him as he picked up the pace. A few more deep strokes and he felt the build up of his own climax. He plunged deeper for his dark lady pushing all the way until their hips met and his balls slapped wetly against her soaked pussy.

"Oh!" Æiristus kicked her head back hard, thrusting her chest up, holding tightly to the straps that held her to the bed. Her whole body rocked with the elf's thrusting. "Oh! Harder! Yes! Yes!" She pistoned back with her hips where she could reaching, meeting, trying to maneuver the elf in as deep into her as she could get him. Sweat drops fell from above as Silwynn moved faster and ground into her harder making her shriek and flex in new ecstasy.

"Ah! Ah... Ah-h-h! Oh! Goddess!" Her eyes flew open as her head flew back. She bucked and flexed against him in howls of lust. The elf crashed down on top of her, holding her tightly, shuddering, breathing heavily like a hard won fight, throbbing inside of her, filling her with warmth and warm cream spilling in and flowing out of her.

The mixed fluids slick against her spreading between them licked along her sensitive clit where the elf's body heat and pressure still lay made her more sensitive. "Ah! Goddess! Ah—Ah!" squirmed cumming inside and out, shivering. "N—no! No more! S—stop!"

Silwynn brought his head up from her bucking and gave her a tired grin, then slid away just enough for her. Once he caught his breath, he asked, "Why didn't you tell me you've never been with a man before?"

"If you wanted to knowe ahead of time, you shulde have asked," she replied, still shivering.

Silwynn smiled kindly and kissed her. "I would have been better prepared."

"What? And ruin the surprise?"

"We're not going to have to go through those fights to do this again anymore are we?"

"No," she shivered, still recovering. She couldn't open her eyes. "I thinke that nonsense is done."

"Am I really gonna hafta tie you up every time?" He kissed her on the shoulder and stroked his finger lightly along the side of her throat, smiling, glad that his attentions no longer bothered her. "Not that I mind."

"That is summething I donauttruly knowe."

"Then we'll just have to try again and find out," he told her before moving to release her.

This was just the beginning; she was sleeping here tonight, in his arms. He had won.

[End....???]

12