Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 08

Story Info
Jaz's mama wants a go at Dex after seeing cum in Jaz's hair.
13.8k words
4.74
44.8k
104

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home from the Mall, after literally bumping into Sarah and Amber, several times, so to speak, in Sarah's dad's new van and then the thing with Rachel, a woman just passing through the parking lot, I hurried up the stairs with my packages. No one was around. I went up to the attic to look for wrapping paper. Mom always keeps a large collection of cards for various occasions throughout the year, rather than make a special trip out just to buy a card. I found what I needed and hurried back down to my room to wrap the gifts and fill out the cards and I was done.

I went downstairs and out through the sun room and Mom and Dad were in the hot tub and the twins were in the pool on foam floats. Mom and Dad were relaxing with their heads back against the headrests with the powerful jets working their necks. They had their eyes closed so they didn't see or hear me walk by. I checked to see what Mom was wearing for a bathing suit or if she was even wearing one. I couldn't see below the foamy surface of the water. I gently chastised myself for even looking but I couldn't help it.

The twins were in their micro-bikinis on their backs on the floats. Their legs were draped over each side. They appeared to be asleep. I checked to see if anything sexual was on display. Not even a blonde pubic hair showed. I adjusted a lounge chair and sat down in a seated position, so I could see the twins floating in the pool. The sun was hot, but a gentle breeze kept the temperature comfortable. After a few minutes, I had to pull off my shirt. My tanned chest glistened with perspiration.

Several minutes later, I lost interest in the twin's near naked bodies and I closed my eyes and concentrated on the chirping birds in the trees and some kind of small animal scurrying through the dead leaves that had gotten trapped in the bushes. A series of 'chips' revealed the animal as a chipmunk. I didn't even have to look. I was identifying the bird chirps and the next thing I noticed was a gentle nudge on my shoulder. I didn't even recall falling asleep and I wasn't sure where I was as I came to consciousness. I tried to open my eyes but I was looking directly into the sun getting low on the horizon and I slammed them shut before I could tell who was standing above me.

I raised my hand to my face and shielded my eyes. It was Julie. She was standing to my right, away from the sun and her bikini top was pulled up above her breasts and the small triangle of material at her crotch was pulled to the side revealing her outer lips glistening with wetness. I immediately sat up and looked to the hot tub where Mom and Dad had been. Julie giggled and said, "They've gone shopping. It's just you and me and I didn't want to miss this opportunity for a one on one."

My cock was instantly interested and pressed hard against the zipper of my jeans. Julie used both hands to spread her labia. Her pink, inner labia was awash in her juices. Her nipples were already erect. She grinned down at me and said, "You don't seem too interested, but he sure is." She pointed down at my cock lifting the crotch of my jeans. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm more interested in him than you." I laughed and when she realized that I wasn't offended, she laughed too. She offered me her hand and pulled me up.

I followed her virtually naked ass through the sun-room. I had expected that we were going to her room but she kept going and turned up the stairs. She looked back at me and saw the confused look on my face and said, "If they come home before we're done, I don't want June to catch us. She'll be pissed, so we have to keep this a secret. Okay? Let's use your room." I just grinned and chased her up the stairs and down the hall to my room. She stopped at my bed and turned around as my momentum pushed me to her nearly naked body. She stretched up and kissed me passionately on the lips and I unfastened her bikini top and pulled it from between our bodies and dropped it on the floor. We were both breathing hard from the anticipation.

Still in our embrace, Julie maneuvered me to the front window and broke the kiss to bend down and pull up the front window sash several inches. 'Good move,' I thought. Julie moved me back to my bed and reached between us and unbuckled my belt and then went to work on the brass button. She was much better at this than Sarah had been. It was at this point that I realized that I still had the scent of three pussies on my cock. Julie pulled down my zipper and started to reach inside and I pulled away and said, "I really should take a shower first."

Julie just looked at me for a moment and said, "No fucking way. I'm so horny. There is no way I'm going to sit here on your bed waiting for you to shower." She cracked a sultry smile and continued, "Besides, I like it a little funky." She pulled my hard cock out of my pants and dropped to her knees before I could protest. She sucked my cock into her mouth with her eyes watching mine. She lashed her tongue around my knob and went to the bundle of nerves like she always does. There was nothing I could do now. It was too late.

Julie's eyes went wide as she stopped and then she smiled around my cock. She slowly pulled her lips off and said, "Dexter has been a bad boy. I can taste a pussy on your dick. She licked my glans again and then down my shaft and back up again. She smacked her lips and said, "Maybe more than one pussy." I couldn't see how she could have possibly known that. She licked my shaft again and this time she said, "There is definitely your cum mixed in there too. I want a detailed account after we're done." I smiled and she pushed her lips all the way down my shaft and I could feel my spongy knob push into her throat. I let out a loud groan as my head pitched back.

Julie slid my cock in and out of her throat. I could feel the ridge pushing past the interface between her mouth and throat and the sensation was incredible. My knees buckled and she grabbed my thighs to hold me up. She maneuvered me around and sat me down on the edge of my bed as she swung around with me so she wouldn't lose my cock.

Julie's eyes were smiling up at me as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft. I was groaning and then I muttered, "Oh fuck, Julie. If you want this in your pussy, you'd better back off now." She grinned around my cock and kept right on going. Then she pulled back and slid her compressed lips up over my glans and tipped her head forward and pushed back down to the ridge. She tilted her head back and slowly pulled back with her eyes locked on mine. She kept doing that until my body went rigid and I groaned out, "Oh fuck. Here I go." I drove my hips forward and Julie was anticipating it and rode my cock back, keeping her lips locked on the crown. I launched one long stream after another of cum into her mouth. She grinned around my cock again and began swallowing.

Julie stayed right there until I was done and then she pulled off and dipped her tongue into the 'eye' and pulled the collected cum into her mouth. I collapsed my back on the bed gasping for air. Julie dropped her bikini bottom and her pussy was soaked with her own juices. She separated my legs and positioned herself between them. She moved in close and dragged my cock through her sex and groaned hard as it slid over her clitoris. Then she turned around and reached behind her and dragged my cock across her ass and rocked her hips so my cock dragged through her butt-crack. Just the view of her perfect ass was enough to get my cock instant hard again. She laughed as it hardened in her fingers. She knew she wasn't going to go without, even if I came in her mouth.

Julie pulled my cock through her sex and flinched as it dragged across her clitoris. With my cock sticking out in front of her, she dropped her sex down to the base of my cock. She laughed and said, "How do I look with a cock?" She was looking at her reflection in the mirror as my cock bobbed up and down in front of her. She wrapped her right hand around the shaft and started jerking me off and it really did look like she was jerking her own cock off. She started grinding her sex on the base of my cock and her head snapped up on her neck and she groaned out, "Oh fuck. That was nice." She tossed her head and hair from side to side. She was going nuts as her jerking hand ramped up the pace.

I started tossing my head from side to side too and grabbed Julie's hips for leverage and pulled my cock back through her sex, forcing her to release her hand. I angled my hips up and pushed my cock into her pussy. She groaned hard as I pushed inside and muttered, "Oh gawwwddd." She was into it now and her hips rocked on and off my cock as I rocked my hips pulling my cock out and pushing back in again.

Julie had already gotten herself so aroused that within a minute, she was cumming hard on my cock. She screamed out, "AAAHHHHIIIEEEEE," as her body first went rigid and then she released and went slack. My hands moved up to her slim waist to hold her in place. She was pinned on my erection and I kept on fucking her. She came back to life and then went rigid again as she was in another orgasm. She muttered, "Oh fuck, Dex. Fuck me forever. Oh my gawwwdddd. Your cock feels like it's in my stomach." I felt my orgasm coming at me like a freight train and my cock automatically went harder and when my climax was driving the first shot out, Julie screamed into a third orgasm. I poured shot after shot of cum into her sex and I humped my cock up into her for every one of them. She groaned with each thrust.

I was done but my cock was still pretty hard and Julie couldn't get off it. We were both searching for oxygen in long heaving breaths. She couldn't move forward so she fell back on my chest and laid her head on my shoulder. My hands moved up from her waist to her breasts and held her tightly to me. Her weight on me made it more difficult to heave in oxygen. From her tits, my hand traced down over her ribcage, over her trim stomach and down to her sex. She trembled from my touch. She was soaking wet and still pined on my cock. I reached down to my balls and then back up to her clitoris. I dragged my index finger over it and she screeched and yelled, "Oh my gawwd, Dex. Don't do that. It's so sensitive." She tried to pull herself up and off my cock but it was still too hard so she just settled down and took my hands in hers and pulled them up to her mouth and sucked my index finger into her mouth. She lashed my finger with her tongue and pulled it out and settled my hands back on her tits. She giggled and said, "I taste just like June." I already knew that and I nodded. She couldn't see my nod though.

My cock finally went soft enough so Julie could get off it and she sat up and then stood up. She turned around and crawled up on my bed beside me and kissed me on the neck. My limp cock hung down over my balls with occasional spastic throbs. If I thought I was going to escape Julie's inquest about why my cock tasted like pussy, I was mistaken. As Julie cuddled against my body she said, "Now, tell me all the details of how your cock tasted like pussy and cum. Don't leave anything out.

I left out the shopping for her birthday gift and started with Sarah and Amber yelling out my name. I ended the story where I got into my car and drove home. Julie was strumming her pussy about mid-way through the story and I wondered if we were going another round before Mom, Dad and June got home. If that was what she had in mind, that evaporated in a heart-beat when we heard a car pull into the driveway. It was a good thing the window was open. The car doors were opened before we could get ourselves disentangled. Julie grabbed her bikini from the floor and started to pull it on. I whispered, "No time." I heard the trunk pop open and I knew we had a few more seconds while they retrieved their packages from the trunk. I looked out the window and said, "Go. Go." Julie hesitated with whether to go naked or continue to get into her bathing suit. I said, "No time to get dressed, Go." She took off sprinting down the hall and thundered down the stairs. She would make it okay, I decided. I pulled my jeans back on. Now my cock had the scent of four pussies. I didn't dare go downstairs smelling like this so I pulled my jeans back off and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I could hear the water running downstairs. Julie was already in her shower. I thought it would be too much of a coincidence for us to be home alone and both be in the shower when they got home. I grabbed a washcloth and soaped it up in the sink and washed my flaccid dick. 'It's so much easier to wash when it's hard,' I thought. I rinsed the washcloth and washed my dick again to get the soap off. I quickly retreated to my bedroom and pulled my jeans back on again. I grabbed a notebook and waved it vigorously toward the open window to help ventilation. I couldn't smell anything incriminating but I knew other's just walking into the room might.

I was coming down the stairs when Mom came into the foyer. Before Dad could struggle through the front door loaded down with bags and an unburdened June right behind him, Mom whispered, "Did you get the sneakers?" I smiled and nodded and she smiled and gave me a thumbs-up. I went to the family room and turned on the TV as Dad lugged in bags and packages in multiple trips. I felt guilty that I hadn't offered to help but I couldn't imagine the number of bags.

After things settled down, Julie came out of her room fully dressed with wet hair. June was the only one that had any suspicions about Julie and I being home alone as she came over close to me and sniffed the air around me. She did the same to Julie. Julie smiled at me knowing full well what June was doing. Julie and already proven her acting abilities and with no evidence, June let it go.

Mom was in the kitchen unpacking the grocery bags into the cabinets and refrigerator. Dad had grabbed a beer and retreated to the back yard. I decided to go out and see if I could get any information about what seemed to be a resurgence in his and Mom's love life. After all these years of Mom's avoidance of anything sexual or even romantic with Dad because "The kids will hear" had lately been discarded. Was it just because we were older or was something else going on between them? They were acting like young lovers, like they probably were twenty years ago. I knew I had to be careful about how I went about this. If Dad got any hint of what I was digging for, he'd be really pissed. In the end, I chickened out and we talked about work instead. He was always comfortable talking about work. He had always been a work first, private life and family second.

Dad surprised me when he asked what I thought of his secretary, Sylvia. I got very wary about this topic of conversation. Why was Sylvia on his mind on a Saturday afternoon? I didn't have time to answer his question before he went on, "She's been asking a lot of questions about you. It's obvious that she likes you. You should ask her out. She's only a little older than you." I was thunder-struck. Sylvia had basically asked me out for lunch. As much as I wanted to, I hadn't because I figured Dad would not approve. Now here was Dad telling me I should ask her out. I couldn't stop grinning. Dad couldn't help noticing the grin and he just smiled and dropped the subject.

I asked Dad if he knew where the twins would be working when they started work there in another week. He answered simply, "In the Research Labs." That sounded way more interesting than the drudgery work I was doing. Dad finished his beer and asked if I wanted one. I declined. My mind was consumed by Sylvia.

Dinner was burgers on the grill. In spite of the grill supposedly being the man's domain, Mom always did the grilling. Dad was a disaster waiting to happen whenever he stood behind one. We ate at the picnic table between the pool and the hot tub and conversations were lively. The twins were jacked up for some reason and Mom and Dad stole glances at each other that were obvious to the girls and me. Dad teased the twins about their final week of freedom and they pleaded for just one more. Mom stayed out of the discussion as she stole glances across the table at me. She was trying to send me some kind of secret signal but I never did figure out what it was.

After Mom and the twins cleaned up from dinner, we all watched some TV and then we headed for bed. I was last to go as I finished watching the ballgame before turning out the lights. I silently creeped down the hallway to my room listening for any sexual noises from Mom and Dad's room. All was quiet. I undressed and slipped under my cover.

Mom hadn't sleepwalked for many days and I figured that the therapy with Dr. Jaffrey had worked wonders. I was thinking that Mom's hypnosis regression treatment had unlocked her repressed past of the abuse from her step-brother and step-sister while she was sleepwalking as a child and this might be the reason for her renewed sex life with Dad.

I laid there in bed thinking about tomorrow. Dad had his tee time in the morning and then it was three-on-one time again for a few hours. We started calling it the 'Tee Time Breakfast Club'. I began reminiscing about last week and I had a monster erection. Jesus it was hard. I pulled several tissues from the box on the night table and had just wrapped my right hand around my shaft, when the phone rang. I could hear Dad answer it on the second ring. I heard him talking but couldn't make out any of his words other than, "Okay. I'll see you next week." The phone gave a clipped chirp, signifying that the phone was hung up.

Moments later, the door to Mom and Dad's room opened and the hall light came one. I smiled to myself. Maybe it was game time again. Perfect timing. But, instead of Mom coming into the light, it was Dad. He was wearing boxer shorts and a tee shirt. He came down the hall to my door and said, "Dex? Are you awake?" I pushed myself up on one elbow and looked at him.

He didn't come any further into my room and spoke from the doorway, "You're coming golfing with me tomorrow." It wasn't a question. "We're leaving at eight o'clock. Okay?" I chuckled to myself that Dad had basically given me an order and then asked if I was okay with it.

I said, "Okay," and he walked back to his room. The hall light went out and his bedroom door clicked shut. 'Fuck', I thought. I'd much prefer celebrating the weekly 'Breakfast Club' get together than flogging my way through the underbrush searching for a dimpled, white ball. The phone call must have been Dad's golf partner begging off for tomorrow. I was his replacement. My erection was long gone and I tucked the tissues back in the box.

Sun light was streaming in the front window when Mom nudged me awake. She was kneeling by my bed smiling at me when I opened my eyes and focused on her beautiful face. She reached under my covers and gripped my flaccid cock. She giggled and said, "I hardly ever see you soft like this. Oops, now look what I've done." My cock had instantly gone hard when she touched it. She jerked me off for a moment and said, "Sorry Baby. We don't have time for anything. Your father is already downstairs getting his clubs out. You'd better hurry." Mom released my woody and stood up and separated her robe displaying her naked body.

I mumbled, "Oh great. Now I have to endure four hours of tick infested woods thinking about your beautiful face and body." Mom grinned at my compliment and spread her outer labia with her fingers as she backed out of my room.

To rub it in even more, Mom whispered, "The girls and I will miss you." I groaned and got up. I hurriedly dressed and pulled my clubs out of my bedroom closet and carried them down the stairs.

Dad looked at his watch and said, "We'll have to get something to eat on the way." Mom kissed Dad and he grabbed her ass and she didn't object. I smiled to myself as Mom kissed me on the cheek. I didn't grab her ass but I wanted to. She whispered, "Later," and we were out the door.