Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled on my bathing suit and a tank top. I helped Sylvia into her bikini. Fatima dressed in her work uniform and pulled her tall hat on. I checked the hall all the way to the stairs. No one was in Mom and Dad's room, the bathroom or Dad's office. I waved them to come and then went down the stairs.

Everyone was outside eating and drinking. The alcohol was having its affect on the girls. The adults seemed fine. Mom, Dad and Aunt Mary sat at one table conspiratorially giggling. Amber's face was down on the big table where all the girls were sitting, giggling and tittering. She had obviously drunk too much.

I was hoping I could get to the food and sit down at a third table without being noticed but that didn't happen. Sarah and Jaz jumped right up from their table and sat down across from me. From the looks on their faces, they were expecting something from me and they frowned when Sylvia sat down beside me with a plate full of salad and a bare burger. Sylvia smiled at Sarah and Jaz. She apparently recognized the looks on their faces and Sylvia snuggled up to me and said, "This is a great party. Don't you think?" She smiled at the girls and continued, "It's Sarah and Jaz, right?" They nodded, looked at each other and then got up and returned to the girl's table without a word.

Sylvia grinned up at me and said, "You have a fan-club, I see."

I laughed and said, "It seems. Not a one of them would have given me the time of day last year."

Sylvia laughed and said, "Well, you're the big college man now. You've jumped up in status. I hated high school too." She was folding a piece of paper and pushing it into her bikini bottom on her right butt-cheek. She saw me looking and said, "It's Fatima's address and phone number. It seems that I have an old, new friend to pal around with." I guess there was some look on my face because she looked at me with a smile and said, "Don't worry Dex. She's as into you as I am. I can see some fun times ahead." She gave me a sultry smile and shoveled a forkful of salad into her mouth. Fatima didn't come near. She was working. Mom was a faithful customer and she didn't want to do anything to piss her off.

The alcohol was flowing freely and the girls were getting hammered. The drunker they got, the more handsy they got. I started watching them, while Sylvia finished her lunch.

Mom got up from her table, made an adjustment on her sexy bikini and carried her paper plate to the large trash bin by the grill. Fatima was still at the grill and she and Mom exchanged smiles as Mom went inside. A short while later, Dad got up and dumped his trash and went inside too. My attention was pulled from the girls table to the adult table. Mom didn't come back in a reasonable time and neither did Dad. I smiled to myself as my imagination leaped to them going upstairs for a quickie.

Aunt Mary was sitting alone and fidgeting in her seat. She glanced around the yard but not behind her where I was sitting. She signaled with her hand toward the girls table. No one was paying attention to her so she signaled again. This time Jillian picked up on her mother's signal. Aunt Mary nodded once and stuck her right hand with fingers and thumb extended in front of her face and then pointed up. I looked over at Jillian as she grinned at her mother and nodded as she did the same thing with her hand.

Sylvia noticed that I was looking back and forth like I was watching a tennis match and she turned in her seat to look over her shoulder to see what I was looking at. She didn't see anything unusual and she turned back to me and said, "What? What's going on? I'm sitting in the wrong seat, aren't I?" I chuckled and shook my head. She looked back over her shoulder again but the signaling was done. I glanced at my watch. My best guess was that something was supposed to happen in five minutes.

A couple minutes after Dad left, Aunt Mary pushed herself out of her seat and chugged the rest of her drink. She staggered toward the sun-room and dumped her trash. Fatima smiled as she staggered inside. I looked back at the girls table and noticed Jillian glance down at her watch and then send the same five finger signal across the table at her sister, Jennifer, who gave the slightest secretive nod.

If I hadn't already taken action, I would have been dying to know what was going on. As it was, if whatever was about to happen took place in my parent's bedroom, I was covered. After hearing Dad and Aunt Mary in Dad's room and then Mom taking care of my needs in my bedroom, I stuck a tiny, high resolution wi-fi camera, that I had bought on the internet, to the bottom of the overhead ceiling fan. I could relax and watch it all later on my laptop.

My imagination raced forward to see Mom and Dad, joined by Aunt Mary and then joined by Jillian and Jennifer. At least that is what I was imagining. My dick twitched as I walked through the vision in my mind. Sylvia finished her lunch and I dumped her trash. Fatima checked to see if she was being watched and then she threw me an air-kiss and mouthed the words, "Nice tent". I quickly looked down and pushed my semi-erect cock to the side and looked at Fatima. She giggled and shook her head. I pushed it down the leg of my bathing suit and looked at her again. She pulled her hand to her face to hide her grin and she shook her head again. I was making matters worse by handling it. Sylvia appeared by my side and nonchalantly pushed her fingers up the leg of my bathing suit and dragged her fingernails across my firm, spongy knob. I closed my eyes and groaned softly. Fatima giggled as she watched what Sylvia was doing. Sylvia softly spoke, "Tima? Do you see what you're doing to him? Now I can only think of one way to resolve this problem." She grinned up at me and I grinned back. She said, "Seeing as how everyone is sneaking away in intervals, we'll do the same. You go to the bathroom in the foyer and I'll be close behind you."

Fatima spoke up and said, "We'll be close behind you." Sylvia looked at Fatima in contemplation for a moment and then nodded at her and then pushed me away. I turned to go inside and nearly collided with Jillian and Jennifer as they headed inside too.

Their faces were red with what was probably sexual anticipation but they waved their hands in front of their faces and mumbled something about it being too hot outside. I followed them inside on my own mission. They looked back at me following them and they headed for the kitchen. I broke off and went to the half-bathroom off the foyer. Before I could close the bathroom door, I heard them hurrying up the stairs. I smiled and the image in my mind drove my cock harder. I stripped off my tee-shirt and my bathing suit and leaned back against the countertop. My cock was bobbing out in front of me, well above the horizontal. I gripped it hard and squeezed. I decided that taking a few strokes before Sylvia and Fatima arrived wouldn't be a bad thing and I got in two strokes before the door opened and two bodies shot through the gap and then a third body pushed in. The door shut and the lock clicked.

I was more than shocked to see Sarah, Amber and Jaz standing there. I stopped jerking myself off and covered my cock with my hands as best as I could. They all had confused looks on their faces. I guess they expected me be standing at the toilet in my clothes, taking a piss; but I was leaning back on the sink, naked and jerking off.

Sarah was the first to realized that I was waiting for someone else and said, "Oh my God. He's waiting for his girlfriend to come in and get him off. Well too bad. You snooze you lose?" Jaz and Amber giggled and yanked their bikini tops off over their head. They both had small tits but I like tits of all shapes and sizes. My cock pushed hard against my covering hands.

Sarah pushed between Jaz and Amber as she untied her bikini top from behind her back and let it hang from her neck between her big boobs. She spoke in a deep guttural voice, "Step aside girls. He owes me a fuck from the mall." She didn't wait for confirmation from Jaz or Amber as she walked right up to me and took my hands away. My cock dropped off my stomach into Sarah's waiting hand and she gripped it hard as it tried to bounce back up again. She pushed her breasts against my ribs and dragged her hard nipples from side to side. Her eyes closed and she let out a groan, "I love how my nipples drag across your rippled abs." She did it again and then she lifted her right leg into my hand and pulled my cock down as she pulled herself up and onto it. She groaned twice as she threw her arms around my neck and I grabbed her ass to assist her motion.

Jaz and Amber had pulled aside their bathing suits and were frigging their own pussies as they watched Sarah fucking my cock. We had actually fucked that day in the van at the mall but she hadn't had an orgasm like everyone else did, including the mysterious Rachel, who had interrupted her plans. She was going to get hers now come hell or high water.

She feverishly slammed her hips forward and back and I joined her action with my own hips and my hands pulling her ass harder, slamming her pussy onto my cock. She was trying to stay quiet so she wouldn't get interrupted again and she pushed her mouth to my shoulder and lightly bit me. She was so transparent. She was leaving a calling card for whoever I was expecting to come through the bathroom door. I shook her off my shoulder and sternly said, "No, Sarah. I know what you're trying to do. Get off and then get out. You're a conniving little bitch." Both Jaz and Amber giggled at that as they nodded to each other.

Sarah looked up at me and then grinned as she slowed her fucking motion. An evil little smile washed across her face. She was going to take her sweet time and slow-milk me. I pushed my ass off the counter and spun around and set her ass down on the counter and started jack-hammering my cock into her pussy. Jaz took the opportunity to molest my balls and then Amber joined her. Sarah's face scrunched up with gritted teeth as she muttered, "Oh gawwdd. No. Not yet." Then she let out a demonic groan and her pussy was clamping hard on my cock. There was no way I was going to drop a load in her but she continued to push off the counter trying to get me off.

After a minute or so, our anger for each other dissipated and she clung to my shoulders with her forehead to my neck. She randomly kissed my left nipple and I flexed my still rock-hard cock in her pussy. She groaned hard each time I did that.

I pulled my cock from her and she slid backward to a stop with her ass in the sink. Her bathing suit was pulled to the side and I could see her gaping pussy leaking her own juices. She dragged her fingers through her sex and brought them up to her mouth and licked them clean. She still had that sultry look in her eyes.

The door handle jiggled and Amber and Jaz quickly turned to look at the door. Jaz had locked it but she wasn't completely sure. Amber and Jaz both pulled their bikini bottoms back in place. The door handle jiggled again and a familiar voice said, "Are you guys in there?" It was Julie. It made sense that the twins would come looking for their friends. She said, "Hey, when you're done in there, we'll be out in Sarah's van, okay?"

Amber and Jaz seemed to be struck mute. They just looked at each other. Sarah, sitting in the sink, spoke, "Okay Julie. We'll be right out. See you out there. The side door is unlocked." Moments later, the front door opened and then slammed shut shaking the whole house. I was always amazed at how two athletically inclined and feminine girls could be so loud as they moved through the house. They slammed doors behind them. They thundered up and down the stairs like a herd of elephants.

I raised my hands to Jaz and Amber and said in a terse voice, "Are we done?" They were pulling their bikini tops back over their heads and then nodded as they pulled the bikini material in place over their small breasts. Sarah was struggling to get out of the sink and I gave her my hand to help. She grabbed her bikini top off the floor and held the large cups over her big tits and turned around. I got the message and pulled the ties together into a bow. She reached her hand into each cup and hoisted her tits up to maximize her cleavage. She pulled the material between her legs back in place and checked herself out in the mirror over the sink.

She turned to me and said, "Thanks Dex. We're even." Jaz unlocked the bathroom door and peeked out into the foyer. Jaz left, followed my Amber. Sarah stopped at the door and looked back at me as she said, "Your girlfriend, Sylvia? She's gorgeous." I grinned and nodded as Sarah closed the bathroom door behind her. I heard the front door close much more gently than when the twins left. I turned to the sink and turned on the hot water. I grabbed a washcloth, ran it under the faucet and basically jerked myself clean with the washcloth wrapped around my hard cock. I was just hanging it back on the towel bar when there was a gentle knock on the door. I dried my cock on a towel and opened the door and peered through the gap. It was Sylvia and Fatima.

I pulled the door open and both of them moved quickly inside and shut and locked the door behind them. They both seemed surprised to see that I was still hard. They were sure that the trio of girls that had pushed themselves into this tiny bathroom before they could get here, had already accomplished what they had intended. They were delightfully surprised to see my cock bouncing out in front of my naked body.

Fatima spoke first and said, "Suck or Fuck?" She was cruder than Sylvia and Sylvia blushed at Fatima's aggressive and frank approach. My answer was a simple 'yes'.

Sylvia moved first as she guided me back to sit on the toilet. She stepped back and untied her bikini top at the neck and let it drop from her breasts to cling to her hips. Fatima reacted and stripped off her uniform. She wore no bra or panties underneath. Sylvia's light skin contrasted with Fatima's dark skin as they stood side by side. Fatima was anxious but she waited for Sylvia's move.

Sylvia dropped her bikini bottom to the floor and stepped out of it. Then she slid her thighs down the outside of mine and sat down with my high-flying cock pressed between us. She pushed her tits to my chest and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back with the same passion. She slowly pulled her lips back. A long silver thread of saliva connected us until she broke it with her tongue. She pushed her lips to my ear and whispered, "We can talk about what happened in here with those girls later."

Sylvia pushed herself back off my thighs and then she turned her back to me. She slid herself back on my thighs and reached back and pulled my hard cock down between my thighs as she pushed her sex over it and sat back against my stomach and then sat down on the base of my cock. Fatima giggled and said, "Silly. You look amazing with a cock. I wish you had that when we were roommates."

Sylvia giggled and looked down at my cock sticking out the top of her spread thighs. It looked just like it was her cock. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started jerking me off, before she laughed and pulled herself up and guided it into her pussy. She groaned hard as I entered her. She was sopping wet and ready. Fatima was already jamming several fingers in her pussy.

As Sylvia slowly dropped herself down my shaft, she laid her back against my chest and pulled my hands to her tits. She moaned when I gripped them and tweaked her nipples. Fatima maneuvered to her knees beside my left thigh and leaned in to push her tongue to Sylvia's sex. Even though Sylvia had set this up to work out this way, she was startled when Fatima's tongue slid across her clitoris. Sylvia couldn't add anything to the fucking motion in this position so I began rocking my hips forward and back driving my cock in and out. Fatima alternated her attack from Sylvia's clitoris to my cock and back again.

Sylvia and Fatima had locked eyes as they both groaned loudly. Sylvia reached down and parted her labia exposing her pink inner folds to Fatima's tongue and Fatima didn't disappoint as Sylvia's body surged up on my cock. She muttered, "Oh fuck guys. I'm gonna cum. Dex, Baby. Cum with MMMMEEEEE."

I had some warning that she was going to blow but she was clenching on my cock before I was ready. I hurried to catch up to her. She was thrashing around on my cock and she came off just as I was ramping up. Sylvia sat up off my torso frantically trying to get hold of my cock to get it back in. Fatima solved the immediate problem by pushing her lips down my shaft to receive the first few shots. Then Fatima pulled off and pushed my cock back into Sylvia's pussy. I drove it as deep as I could and Sylvia whimpered out, "Oh Jesus. Fill me up." She tried to drive herself further onto my cock but we were out of sync.

When Sylvia settled down, Fatima pulled my cock out of her and licked up the cum oozing out of her pussy. She sucked my cock in and lashed her tongue around and around the shaft before pulling off. Fatima examined my cock and a wide grin formed on her face when she saw that I was still hard. She stood and guided her legs over the top of my thighs and pushed her pussy right up against Sylvia's pussy whose labia was separated on either side of the base of my cock.

Sylvia sat up to greet Fatima's advance and their tits pressed together as they kissed each other. My hands were still gripping Sylvia's tits so now they were pressed between their tits. Sylvia grabbed my stiff cock and guided it to Fatima's pussy and she slid herself on. She groaned hard as the glans and fattest circumference pushed inside. I leaned my forehead against Sylvia's back and groaned too.

A goal of cumming again didn't seem realistic so my goal was to get Fatima off. That was obviously her goal too as she threw her hips forward and eased back to throw them forward again. Her pussy was colliding with Sylvia's in kind of a scissors action.

It was a few minutes before Fatima pulled back from Sylvia's embrace and announced that she was going to cum. I could feel her tension building so I wasn't surprised. I was surprised when Sylvia groaned, "Fuck. Me too."

I pulled my cock out of Fatima and rocked my hip forward driving my cock up between their pussies. They both got my plan and they ground their pussies together on my cock, effectively grinding their clits along the top and bottom of my stiff shaft. Fatima shrieked as she burst into her orgasm. Sylvia reacted differently. She went rigid and every muscle went taut. Fatima was gasping for air and Sylvia was holding her breath. I leaned forward and said, "Breathe Sylvia. Breathe." She groaned out a lungful of air and inhaled and held it again. I thought they'd never settle down but after a couple minutes passed, they collapsed into each other. My legs were asleep and tingling and I was anxious to get some circulation going but there was no way I was going to object and make them move.

When Fatima was breathing normally again, she pulled herself back and stepped off my legs. She helped Sylvia slide down my thighs and stand. She staggered a little and said, "My legs are asleep." She leaned against the sink and flexed her legs. Fatima held on to her until she was satisfied that Sylvia was going to be able to stand on her own. Then she scooped up her uniform and pulled it on. She set her tall chef hat on her head and looked past Sylvia at her reflection in the mirror. She cocked her hat slightly and grinned. Sylvia burst out laughing at Fatima's antics with the hat. Fatima bent down and grabbed up Sylvia's bikini bottoms and handed it to her. Sylvia stepped gingerly into them and then pulled her bikini top back up her torso and tied it behind her neck before she lifted her tits into her cups. She turned to examine herself in the mirror too. She primped a little and grinned. She was satisfied with what she saw. I sure was. Fatima handed my bathing suit and tee shirt to me and I pulled the shirt on and fit the bathing suit over my feet and pulled it up as I staggered up off the toilet seat. I pushed my semi-hard-on into my suit and adjusted its position for comfort.