Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a key entering a lock was so loud it sounded like it was my office door. We all froze in place looking at the door. It was the next office beside mine. I raised my finger to my lips indicating everyone needed to be quiet. June giggled softly as she pulled her and Julie's clothes from the credenza. We all dressed quietly.

June and Julie left first and ran right into my office neighbor. He came up short so he wouldn't collide with them. They were both startled by his sudden appearance. He was gawking at the two gorgeous twins in his path. June and Julie giggled at the look on his face and hurried through the 'bull-pen' area and around the corner. They would stop at the lady's room to make sure they were good to go back to the labs.

Ginger and I were fully dressed and she pushed me back in my chair and sat down in my lap and kissed me passionately and then said, "Thank you Dex. I needed that. I've felt so dirty from giving in to Guy." She lifted her coffee cup to her lips and took another sip and said, "Thanks for the cream in my coffee." She stood up from my lap and moved to the door. She stopped there and turned around and said, "Tell your sisters, thanks. I'd love to do this again." She left the door open and headed for the lady's room. She seemed to be floating on air. I grinned and checked the clock hanging on the wall. I had two hours before I was supposed to be in the conference room beside Dad's office. I couldn't make up my mind if I was anxious to see Sylvia or not. Last week's events resonated in my mind throughout the weekend, abated only by the sexual activity with Mom and the girls. I worked my regular work as I waited until ten. Ginger wasn't at her desk as I head up to mahogany row.

As usual, I was struck by the silence when the elevator door quietly whooshed open. It whooshed closed after I stepped out on the plush carpeting. The secretary stationed across the hall from the elevator looked up from her computer screen. I assumed that her job was the 'gate keeper'. She was to ask people exiting the elevator if she could help them. She recognized me and smiled as she went back to her screen. There were two other secretaries behind a short, carpeted wall. They totally ignored me. All three secretaries were dressed professionally and as fashionably as Ginger. They were all considerably older than Ginger.

I turned to the left and walked toward Dad's conference room that we had worked in, last Friday. I glanced in the open door to Sylvia's office. She wasn't there. I went into the conference room and no one else was there either. The table was littered with stacks of paper and I took the same chair as before. I flipped through some papers. Nothing on them meant anything to me and I set them back where they were.

Sylvia walked in with more stacks of paper and she grinned when she saw me. She distributed the paper in her hands to the stations on the table. I watched her move around the room. As usual, she seemed to glide effortlessly around the table. When she was done, she looked at me and said, "If we can, we should go to lunch somewhere so we can talk." I smiled because she had virtually snatched those words right out of my mouth. I nodded and was about to say something when Dad strolled in and sat down at the head of the table. Right behind him were three different guys. I was anticipating working with Barry and Devon again, but it was clear that these were the guys that worked the contracts that we would work on this week. Dad introduced Sylvia and I to Jim, Mike and Jorge. Jim is as tall as me and slender. Jorge is Shorter than Sylvia and stocky with dark, coffee colored skin. Mike is Dad's height and heavier than him. They are all in their fifties and they all were gawking at Sylvia through the introductions. I was slightly amused because they didn't know that Sylvia preferred pussy as much as they did.

Dad got us going. This time Sylvia and I knew our role and we went to work. We all worked through the stacks of paper on the table. Sylvia was familiar with the data. I was not. Because we had all week to work the issues, we didn't work through lunch like last Friday. Without saying a word, Sylvia motioned for me to follow her and she led me to her car. She drove and left the top up with the A/C on. I stayed quiet as Sylvia started the conversation as she pulled out of the parking lot.

The jist was just as I thought it would be. Her and Fatima; her and me; me and Fatima. She saved Reece and me to the end after we had been led to our table. We talked softly and stopped our conversation as the waitress appeared to take our orders. I wasn't sure I could eat but I ordered anyway. She let me know how she felt about Fatima. She loved having sex with me but she didn't see a romantic future for us. No big surprise to me. She hoped that she and Fatima and I could continue to get together. I was happy to hear that. Then Sylvia dropped the consolation prize, which was Reece.

Reece would be living with Sylvia until she went back to college. She said "Reece really likes you, and not just your monster cock." She giggled softly and continued, "Well, she really likes that too." She took a sip off her soda and continued, "She wants you to ask her out but you told her you would need to talk to me first. This is that talk." I was staring down at my hands in my lap picking at my fingernails and she dipped her face down low to get my attention. I looked up at her and she said, "Ask her out, Dex. I'm good with it. In fact, I'm asking you to. She's a good kid. She's a little wilder than me. When Reece leaves, Tima is going to move in." I nodded and took a long sip from my soda. We ate our lunch and talked about the tasks we are working on. Anything was preferable to what she had been saying.

The drive back to work and the walk back to the conference room was in deafening silence. I felt like I was walking from my cell to the electric chair to be executed. Before we went into the conference room, I stopped her and said, "I won't pester you or Fatima. Call me if you would like my company," which we both knew meant if you want to fuck." She grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't concentrate on anything the rest of the afternoon. I kept going over what Sylvia had said. I thought about Reece. I would have to let my mind settle before I called her.

The five of us worked past closing time. Dad had popped in and out all day and he came in and stood in the doorway. He said, "I called the girls and told them you'd meet them at the car." He tossed me a set of keys with a Mercedes fob attached. "I'll be right along. I have to make a phone call before I leave." I got up and stretched as I headed for the door. The others made no move to leave and I felt a little guilty about it. Dad noted the dynamics and said, "We can pick this up tomorrow. Okay?" That pulled smiles from the three guys but Sylvia remained stoic. She would have been glad to work all night if that's what it took.

Dad went back to his office and I headed for the elevator. The three secretaries were long gone and it was as quiet as a tomb. When I got to Dad's car, the twins were leaning against it waiting for me. I pressed the door lock button on the fob from fifty feet away and June piled into the front passenger seat. Julie got in behind her and I took the seat behind the driver. In spite of the blacked-out windows, it was hot in the car. I looked at the fob and found the auto-start button and pushed it. The car started and June turned the air conditioning on high.

I was in a mood and wasn't interested in joining their conversations. Julie looked over at me and said, "Why the long face, Sea Biscuit?" I half-smiled and went back to staring out my window at nothing. "You look like someone killed your dog." I didn't respond at all. June and Julie exchanged looks.

June turned around in her seat and came up on one knee and said, "Come on Dex. What happened?"

I looked at the girls with a frown on my face and said, "Sylvia broke up with me today. She says she's more interested in a relationship with Fatima. It's okay. I'm not surprised. It was always more of a physical relationship anyway."

June turned all the way around in her seat and got to both knees looking over the seatback. She said, "The cook at our parties? No shit?"

Julie giggled and said, "She is pretty hot, don't you think?" I nodded and went back to staring out my window. With my peripheral vision I saw June and Julie silently communicating again. No words were spoken but words were mouthed to each other. Then I saw June grin back at Julie.

Julie slid across the seat toward me and snuggled up to my arm and reached her hand down to my lap. She rubbed her hand around on my growing hardness. I tried hard to ignore Julie's attempts to make me feel better, but I knew I was going to lose that battle when she pulled my zipper down. By the time she pulled my cock out of my pants, I was full on hard.

Julie kept her head against my arm and jerked me off for a couple minutes. I groaned and looked over at June. She was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Julie pushed her face off my arm and stretched up and gave me passionate kiss and then dropped her lips to my velvety crown. She kissed it and probed with her tongue as it bobbed forcefully in her hand. June had her hand up her short, pleated tennis skirt, fingering her pussy around her thong.

Julie flicked her tongue around and around the ridge of my bulbous knob concentrating on the 'spot'. I emitted several groans and then Julie pushed her lips all the way down my shaft and flicked her tongue on one of my balls. I muttered, "Oh fuck. That's incredible Julie." She giggled around my shaft just as the driver's door opened and Dad slid into the seat. June sat back on her heels in her seat but she wanted to see what Julie and I were doing. Dad pressed the 'start button' on the dash and then realized that the engine was already running.

Julie was not even distracted my Dad's arrival. She continued her amazing blow job. June had pulled her fingers from her pussy when Dad got in. Dad put the car in gear and looked back over the front seats as he backed up. He stopped when he saw Julie's face bobbing up and down in my lap. He didn't say anything. June said, "Dex is in a funk because Sylvia dumped him. Julie is trying to improve his mood."

Dad chuckled as he resumed backing up. He turned in his seat and put it in gear and headed for the exit. He said, "Well, that should do it." We all chuckled.

Julie was working my cock hard, pulling strong suction. June went back to fingering herself and then she slid along her seat dropped her hips to the console and pushed her head down between Dad's stomach and the steering wheel. He adjusted his arms and regripped the wheel. I heard Dad's zipper and seconds later Dad let out a loud groan as June sucked and slurped on Dad's cock.

I was groaning. Dad was groaning, and the girls giggled in response. Dad alternated his attention between the road, June's head bobbing up and down on his cock and the rearview mirror watching Julie's head bobbing up and down on mine.

We stopped at a red light and a car pulled up beside us to our left. Dad and I turned to glance at the car and driver. It was a taxi and the passenger in the backseat was looking at me with a blank, detached stare. I realized that the black-out windows prevented the passenger from seeing into the car. Dad let out a moan and he pushed his head against the headrest. Julie came out of my lap and looked out the side window. The light changed and the taxi turned left. It took a moment for Dad to get his legs moving before we slowly moved through the intersection. Then the reason became clear as he let out a loud groan, "YYYUNNGGGAAHH," as his head snapped back against the headrest again. He followed the groan with, "Oh fuck, Baby Girl. Here it comes. Take it all." June giggled around Dad's cock and from the sounds coming from the front seat, she took it all and gulped it down.

Julie had returned to my cock when we started moving again and she was furiously driving her face up and down, deep throating my shaft. The sensation of my knob pushing into her throat and out again was all I could take and I heaved up my hips lifting Julie with them and groaned out, "Oh fuck," and seized up tight as I blew a massive load into Julie's waiting mouth. Julie was feverishly driving her lips up and down my shaft. Cum poured from my cock and Julie struggled with the shear volume but she took it all and gulped it down.

When we walked into the foyer, Mom was there waiting for us. She kissed Dad and then me. She turned to kiss the girls and I realized that they both had pearly, white cum at the corner of their mouths and dangling from their chins. Mom looked at them and burst out laughing as she reached out both hands and plucked the cum from their chins. They each looked at Mom's finger and smiled as she pushed them into the girl's mouths. They burst out laughing too. Dad was putting his briefcase in the closet and missed all of it.

Mom said, "What? You guys can't even get home from work anymore without sucking and fucking each other in the car? I'm a little jealous." She smiled.

Dad laughed and said, "Well. This was a special occasion. Julie was trying to cheer Dex up after Sylvia dumped him today and June... well, June just got carried away." The twin's giggled and nodded at Dad's explanation.

Mom looked over at me with a sad face and said, "I'm sorry Dex. I liked Sylvia. She's smart and beautiful and I thought you two made a good couple." Then her frown turned up and she gave me a sultry grin. I read that as she wanted to help me get over the pain in much the same way Julie had. I have to admit, I was feeling better.

Dad and I went upstairs to change and the girls went to the kitchen to help Mom get dinner on the table. The conversation across the dining room table stayed completely away from Sylvia, and I stayed out of everything else. The girls had a new boss and they liked him. Julie giggled and said, "He's not anywhere near the pervert that Guy was. I'm glad he's gone. I don't like guys with short-man-syndrome." Dad just smiled.

June added, "Yeah, and based on the erection the new guy gets every time he's around either of us, he must have a pretty nice package." They both giggled with their hands covering their mouths. Dad just frowned.

Dad asked Mom how her day was and she said, "Same-O, Same-O." She gave him a wicked smile and said, "I was going to come to visit you at lunch, but I know you're very busy this week." She rocked her hips left and right and pushed her fork sensuously into her mouth as she kept her sultry eyes on Dad. I chuckled to myself as Dad's face reddened and he choked once. He was definitely getting her message.

Dad said, "I'm not so busy." He looked over at me and continued, "These guys are the busy ones." He nonchalantly reached to his lap and I knew he was adjusting the hard-on in his pants. "Come tomorrow. Okay?" Mom gave her wicked smile again and nodded. I had a hard-on just watching the two of them and listening to this.

Since I hadn't participated in any of the conversations at the table I was done eating first. I politely sat there waiting for everyone else to finish. Besides, I had a stubborn erection that I was trying to make go away and Mom wasn't helping any as she ran her shoeless foot along my thigh to my crotch. She gave no indication above the table of what she was doing and I tried not to either.

Thankfully, Mom pulled her foot back before I came in my pants. She shuffled around in her chair trying to get her shoe back on and then she stood and said, "I have dessert." She went to the kitchen and came back with a lemon pie, piled high with lightly browned meringue in one hand and pile of plates and silver-ware in the other. My erection was slowly deflating. By the time we had our dessert, I was back to normal; although, I'm not sure whether normal is hard or soft.

I went to my room and changed into a bathing suit. The hot tub was beckoning to me and I was hoping the jets wouldn't be on. I wanted some quiet solitude, immersed in gently swirling hot water. When I came downstairs with a towel over my arm, June and Julie were helping Mom get the dirty dishes to the kitchen. Dad was flopped out on the sofa watching the news.

Julie saw me and said, "Hey June. Let's join Dex in the hot tub."

Before Julie could reply, Mom said, "You girls let Dex have some privacy right now. He has some things to sort out." I smiled at Mom and continued toward the sun room. I heard no objections from either June or Julie.

As soon as I was submerged, I pulled off my bathing suit and thought, 'With our new family dynamics, why did I even bother to wear this suit down here.' I still felt it was the right thing to do regardless of the dynamics. I pushed myself deep in the gently swirling water until only my nose was exposed. I tipped back my head so my ears submerged and listened to the air bubbles burbling to the surface and the hiss as they burst. I put my feet up on the edge of the tub and just floated.

I was oblivious to the world above the surface of the water and I didn't notice the water level rise slightly, as I rose with it. Then a hand wrapped around my flaccid cock that was floating on the surface. It startled me and I pulled my head up to see Mom sitting beside me in the nude. Her hand was kneading my hardening cock and she had that same wicked smile on her face. She had told the girls to give me some privacy but based on that smile she gave me when we got home, she had never intended to heed her own advice. I started to say something, but she pushed a finger to my lips and pulled my cock back to the surface. I dropped my head back in the water to the soothing sounds of the hissing bubbles and groaned loudly when I felt Mom's lips push down my shaft. It hardened fully in her mouth and I felt her body shudder. She pulled back to the ridge and rolled her compressed lips on and off over my velvety crown as she used both hands to slowly jerk me off. I moaned and lifted my head just enough so I could watch her.

She is an erotic sight to behold with my cock in her mouth. Her breasts were half submerged but her erect nipples and cleavage were on display and I palmed the nipple closest to me. I flexed my cock hard and her eyes went wide as she turned her gaze to my eyes and pushed her lips down my shaft, displacing her hands. I flexed again and she gagged slightly as she shook her head slightly. She pulled back and off and after dealing with the wad of saliva that followed close behind my cock, she said, "Jesus Dex. You are particularly hard tonight. When you flex your cock, it's a little too much for me to handle. It wasn't from the foot job at the dinner table was it?" It was a rhetorical question and she grinned before pushing her lips back on again. She took one trip down to my balls and then returned to the ridge and locked her lips as she resumed her double-fisted hand job.

I wanted this to last forever but my balls were anxiously preparing their load. It wasn't long from there that I groaned out, "Fuck, Mom. Here it comes." She giggled around my knob. She already knew as she stroked one hand down to my balls and fondled them as if to urge their release. Jizz blasted up my shaft and Mom flinched and gagged as apparently that first powerful shot launched directly into her throat. She maintained her position handling the remaining shots with ease. I thought I could die right then, blowing my load into Mom's mouth. Her eyes were on fire. I knew she was aroused and I was sure that I would be able to satisfy her needs if that was what she wanted.

I lost count of the number of shots, but there were many. Each one was less powerful than the one before and when she was sure I was done and my body began to relax, she pulled her lips over the tip and pushed her tongue to dip the tip into the 'eye'. She opened her mouth wide and showed me the load on her tongue and when she smiled, she lost some from both corners of her mouth. She reached to catch it but another hand beat her to it. It was Julie. She caught both drips and pulled her hand to her mouth. Mom was startled and turned quickly to see. She smiled at Julie with her mouth still full of cum. Julie pointed at her mouth and then bent over the edge of the tub and kissed Mom. Mom shared my load with Julie and then June appeared beside Julie. She bent over the tub too but she was after my softening cock and she grabbed it and pushed her lips over the crown and then down my shaft. She lashed my cock with her tongue and pulled off and lashed her tongue around her lips. Mom motioned for June to kiss her and they shared what was left in Mom's mouth. The three of them opened their mouths and then swallowed in unison.