Sleepy Acres Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I kiss you?"

Amanda blushed as she leaned down a bit. She didn't want to be forward. What she wanted was to say yes but part of her was hesitant. She didn't want to get hurt. She didn't want to be so vulnerable. The longer she looked into his blue eyes, the more she forgot about the pain she had suffered. He leaned up and kissed her.

It was a soft kiss, gentle enough that she could feel his lips on hers. She leaned forward, wanting to feel those lips pressed hard against hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck and soon they were kissing with intensity and passion. When they separated, both of them were panting.

"What are you thinking?"

Amanda was giddy with excitement and blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"You wanted to do that the night I found you at your beach."

Ben nodded.

"You're right. I wanted to do many things but decided that something was up with you. I didn't want to scare you off."

Amanda watched as Ben stepped away from her and grabbed one of the inflatable mats. He climbed on and motioned her to do the same. Once they were both on the mat the current from the pool pumps moved them around. He lay on his back while she lay on her side facing him. Ben glanced over at Amanda and when she began to speak, he turned to face her.

"I want to tell you why I'm the way I am. My ex boyfriend had way too much influence on me. He was rich and bought me things. He brought me to Mexico for Spring break last year. My mom died of cancer while I was away. My Dad has never forgiven me for being away and not rushing home for the funeral. I moved in with Brad but when he dumped me, I went home, expecting my Dad to comfort me. Instead, he kicked me out, calling me a spoiled brat. I guess it was fate or something that my car broke down outside the resort."

Amanda stopped talking, waiting for Ben to respond. He wrapped his arm around her and held her close.

"You didn't have to tell me but thank you. I want so much more then a kiss but I'm not going to rush. You can decide what happens and when."

***

The summer continued and Amanda and Ben would spend time together after dinner. Sam and Martin loved that they were not the only couple. Sean was happy but pissed off at the same time. The part of him that was happy was because of his relationship with Ben. He wanted his best friend to be happy. He was a little pissed off that he hadn't scored with the cute blonde and this meant it would never happen.

The moonlight was shining in to Ben and Sean's cabin.

"So have you fucked her yet?"

"Shut up. She's not a notch on my bed or anything.

Sean rolled his eyes. Ben was lucky he was his best friend; otherwise, his snide comment would have resulted in a punch in the face.

"I take the answer is no. Why not? She's getting a killer tan. I'd love to lick those tan lines."

Ben frowned but then smiled. He had done just that earlier that evening. Over the weeks, she had become comfortable around him. She had allowed him to see her naked for the first time and had run his tongue all over her body, paying particular attention to her tan lines. He had wanted to do so much more but that was all she let him do.

"Shut up Sean. Seriously, just shut up. I like her. She's been through hell."

"Whatever."

Sean got into bed facing away from Ben and soon was snoring like a jackhammer. Ben lay in bed thinking about how only two weeks ago it had been the Fourth of July. Time was flying and he didn't want to think that when the summer was over, Amanda would leave to go to college. He hadn't asked about what would happen between them. It was an unspoken topic because there was a high probability that this was just a summer romance.

The next day was hot and sunny so the pool was open again. The heat wave was over but Ben made sure to finish his work so he could meet Amanda at the pool when she finished up for the day. He entered the pool area and watched as Amanda stacked the last of the chairs. She turned around and smiled.

"Hi Ben."

Amanda walked towards Ben. She had a mischievous grin on her face and when she hooked her thumbs around her bathing suit straps, Ben gulped.

"What are you doing?"

Ben looked around, wondering if anyone was looking. In front of him, Amanda was stripping naked. She kicked away her suit once it pooled around her ankles.

"Amanda!"

"You said to tell you when I was ready. I'm ready."

Ben's mind was swirling with a million thoughts but the moment he glanced at her perfect naked body, he stopped thinking. He stepped towards her, crushing his body against hers. He felt her tug on his shorts and he whimpered as once his cock was free. It slapped against her inner thigh.

"We could get caught. Amanda!"

Amanda stepped back and then slipped into the cool water. Ben did the same. His eyes couldn't stop staring at her breasts floating just on the surface of the water.

"What's gotten into you?"

Ben pulled Amanda close and whimpered as she nibbled his neck. He rubbed her back and felt her tongue lick his neck.

"It has to do with Sean."

Ben pulled away and held her face. His mind flooded with horrible thoughts.

"What did he do?"

Amanda took a deep breath in. She was nervous now. Ben looked so worried and concerned.

"Nothing. He didn't do anything."

"Then why does this have to do with Sean?"

Ben was frantic now. He had missed out on two girls because of his sex crazed best friend. He wasn't going to let that happen again.

"Ben. Relax. He told me that you like me and that you were serious when you said that I would decide when and where. I've been waiting for you to make the first move. He was the one that clued me in. Am I too forward?"

Ben took a deep breath. He had gut wrenching feeling now. Here he was thinking that Sean was stealing his girlfriend when in fact he had pushed her towards him even more. Now that her actions made sense, he remembered that he was naked in the resort pool with a beautiful nude woman clinging on to him.

Ben answered her innocent question by kissing her again. He pushed her against the wall and grabbed her legs, wrapping them around his hips. His hands massaged every part of her body until his fingers glided over her inner thighs. Each moan and whimper aroused him even more and when his fingers touched her smooth pussy lips, he was almost at his limit.

"Oh." Amanda whimpered and bit his neck hard. She didn't mean to be rough but she was trying to stay relaxed and quiet. The concrete of the pool wall was scratching against her back but she kept squirming against it, feeling his fingers push inside her. As her wet hole opened to invite his fingers inside, she kissed him again. Without thinking, she was grinding up and down against his fingers and she didn't even notice this until he pushed in a fourth finger, making her wince.

"Ouch." Amanda cried out then pulled back, looking into his eyes. Ben was so concerned and scared at that moment and when he retracted his fingers from her pussy she stopped him.

"No. Please don't stop. It just hurt for a moment. I'm O.K."

"Is this your first time?"

Amanda took a deep breath. It was her first time but she didn't want him to know that. She didn't want to look like an idiot. She wrapped her hand around his wrist and guided his fingers back inside. He placed his fingers inside her, teasing her insides until he found her perfect spot. Ben wasn't a pro at fucking but he knew his way around a woman's body. He was not expecting the reaction he got when he stroked her gspot with his middle finger.

"Fuck!"

Amanda dug her fingers into his neck and bucked her hips, riding his fingers so hard and fast. She threw her head back and pushed harder and faster. Ben's fingers pushed deeper inside her and she continued her movements until she went limp. Nuzzling his neck, she felt his fingers slide out of her.

"You're such a quiet innocent young woman. As if anyone would know that you're a screamer."

Ben grinned at Amanda.

"Sorry. Whatever you did felt good. Can I do the same?"

Amanda was feeling like she was out of her body. She motioned him to sit up on the edge of the pool and then ran her hands up and down his thighs as he had done to her. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Licking the tip, she was happy it didn't taste too bad. She licked again and when he moaned she knew she was doing it right. Her tongue lapped at his cock and she would have been happy to continue this until he spoke.

"Can you suck on it? Please?"

Amanda was startled that he was begging her to do something. She opened her mouth and sucked as much of his cock as she could fit into her mouth. Once inside she swallowed and then began to hum. He pushed her away, panting.

"Jesus woman. I thought I'd have some self-control. Where did you learn how to do that? That was amazing."

"I don't know. Did it feel good?"

Amanda was looking so innocent. She didn't mean to do that but as she looked into his eyes, Ben's cock was throbbing, tapping against his firm chest.

"God yes. I was going to cum. That's why I stopped you."

"Oh."

Amanda clued in to what he was saying and then went back to licking his cock like an ice-cream cone. She was trying hard to make him feel good but she realized that almost everything that she did made him moan. Only when she had tugged on his balls did he wince, taking in a sharp breath. Otherwise, she enjoyed playing with his cock. After swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock, he pulled her back again.

"You know we could get caught right. I mean we could lose our jobs. Here we are almost having sex, naked, at the resort pool."

"I know Amanda. I want to have sex, naked, at the resort pool."

"I want that too."

Ben slid back into the pool and pulled Amanda close. He carried her through the water to the other side of the pool. Reaching for one of the large mats, he placed it in the pool and then climbed onto it. She did the same. He then shifted until he pressed up against her. His cock was nudging the opening between her thighs and when she opened her legs, he pushed against her.

"You have been driving me crazy since you first arrived."

Amanda felt the tip of his hot burning cock against her pussy and gasped when it began to enter her. She wrapped her leg around his hip and gasped again, when he slid in. There was no resistance but once he was inside, he stopped, waiting for her to adjust.

"Are you alright?"

Amanda just nodded, feeling him begin to thrust back and forth. The mat was moving from their motions. She held his face, looking into his eyes. Everything was quiet as the two young lovers made love.

"This is my first time."

Amanda shifted until she was lying on top of him. His cock slid deeper into her wet hole and Ben lifted his hips, eager to be inside her even deeper. Their breathing was hard and fast but their movements were slow and sensual. One wrong movement and they would fall off the mat into the water.

"Cum."

Ben whispered those words as his lips captured her earlobe into his mouth. He sucked gently and then licked the round lobe with his tongue. Her moans made him do it again. His teeth dragged against her wet skin until he sucked and licked her other earlobe. By this time, she was thrusting faster, whimpering and whining quietly.

"What do you need me to do baby? Tell me."

"My clit needs to be rubbed."

"Show me."

Ben moved his hands like paddles until they were at the side of the pool. He helped her climb off the mat and they quickly moved to one of the deck loungers. With Ben lying on his back, she climbed back on. Ben took a sharp breath as he watched Amanda spread her pussy lips and flick her clit. She then began to rub hard, knowing the exact amount of pressure needed. Ben lifted her gently and guided his cock inside her. It was pure heaven for him. Her wet pussy was gripping his cock tightly while she diddled with her clit.

"Oh!"

That was all she could cry out as an orgasm rushed through her body the second time. Amanda had only ever played with her clit to cum so having a hard throbbing cock inside her made her toes tingle and her head spin. Leaning over she bit his neck again, thrusting against his cock.

"Amanda!"

Amanda didn't even hear his cries as he exploded inside her. He had wanted to hold back. He had wanted to make sure it was fine to cum in her. He forgot everything as the cute blonde lifeguard rode his cock like a pro and pushed him over the edge before he had a chance to realize it.

Amanda pulled back a bit and looked into his eyes. Ben had two bite marks on his neck, one on either side of his neck from her two orgasms. Covered in sweat, Amanda could feel their combined juices dripping down her inner thighs. Ben didn't say a thing, partly because he couldn't think of anything that wouldn't ruin the moment but he also wanted to continue this, in private.

"I can't believe I wanted to wait for that."

Amanda grinned then slid off Ben. She threw him his shorts and t-shirt and then quickly slid her suit back on. Ben stood up and grabbed the rest of his things. Just then, a group of women emerged from the tennis courts. They smiled at the staff and then continued on their way. Amanda just smiled at Ben.

It wasn't until they arrived at the staff cabins that Ben finally spoke.

"Am I allowed to say that I have a little vixen as a girlfriend?"

"Yep. That was just a fun thing to do for Nude Day. I would never have thought to do that but you make me do crazy things. We do need to go back to the beach though. I want to watch you jerk off again."

Amanda blushed and Ben's eyes almost fell out of his head. She had seen what he had done. His mind raced as he tried to remember that night and realized that just before she had wandered down the path he had cried out his name.

"As if you knew and didn't say anything!"

"What was I going to say? I saw you jerk off and call my name. Let's have sex. I was not going to be that forward."

"I think we need to go to the beach now."

Amanda nodded and they two young lovers wandered down the path.

12