Slippery Sister

Story Info
She was completely naked.
1.3k words
4.2
346.3k
57
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{This is my first submission. I see people submitting in chapters, so I guess I'll try that. I'm obviously not a professional. I read the guide, but any feed back is welcome. Thanks.}

One afternoon I was in the shower and there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey, let me know when you're done in there Bobby!" My sister Cathy yelled through the door.

"OK!" I answered.

When I finished I dried off, wrapped a towel around myself and headed down the hall. I get to Cathy's room, the door's wide open and she's lying on her stomach, reading a magazine, humming and she's completely naked. I stopped in my tracks; my eyes were probably bulging out as big as tennis balls. I'm not sure how long I stood there before I snapped out of it.

I stepped to the side so she couldn't see me and yelled, "Cat, the shower's all yours!"

No response.

I knocked on the wall next to her door. "Cat, I'm done in the shower!" I yelled louder.

No response.

OK, I told her, I thought to myself as I continued down the hall to my room. I dried off and got dressed, thinking the whole time about what I had just seen. From the time she was 10 years old, my sister had been very private. She would wrap a long thick robe around herself going back and forth to the shower. She would always close the door when she was getting dressed and if anyone even walked past her room, she would yell, "Go away, I'm getting dressed!" Now, she's naked, with the door wide opened, knowing I'm in the shower and I have to walk past her room to get to mine. I just couldn't wrap my mind around this.

While I was getting dressed, I heard the bathroom door slam. About a half hour later she comes busting into my room. She's standing there in a white t-shirt that that comes down enough that I can just barely see that she's not wearing panties and pussy is peaking out from underneath it. I had a very good view. I was lying on my side on my bed with my head resting on my hand, so I was eye level with a sight that brought every drop of blood in my body slamming into my cock all at once.

"Thanks for letting me know you were out of the shower!" She said in a sarcastic tone, cocking her hips and putting her fists up to rest on them. This movement pushed her shirt down slightly and hid what my eyes were fixed on.

"Hey! I yelled your name and banged on your wall so hard that you should have heard me if you were downstairs!" I retorted, annoyed at the accusation.

"You did?" she said in a quieter tone, dropping her hands to her side, causing the shirt to pop up a little higher than it was before. "Well, I did have my earphones on." she said, looking up like she was thinking about it.

I took that opportunity to not only cover up my raging hard on with one of my pillow, but also to get an even better eyeful of her gorgeous slit, which was right in front of my face now. It was sparsely covered with light blond hair and looked very neatly groomed. I had an image in my mine of reaching out and grabbing her butt cheeks, pulling her in and burying my face in her pussy.

"Well next time, if I don't hear you, could you just come in and give me a shake? Those earphones are really good. They're the kind with noise reduction."

I heard her, but my eyes were locked on her pussy and I couldn't respond. All the blood must have really gone to my cock because she suddenly crouched down looked me in the face very concerned and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah!" I said, "Why?"

"You look pale all the sudden. Are you eating enough?" she asked and reached out and grabbed my ribs. For a second I thought she was reaching for the pillow and I quickly grabbed it holding it tight against me. "Why are you so jumpy?" Cathy asked me, putting her hand on the side of my face. "Mom made dinner before she left for work." my sister said as she stood and turned to walk out. "I'm going down to heat it up. Come down and eat so you don't get sick." she was saying as she walked down the hall, with only half of her beautiful ass covered.

To my shock, she turned and headed down the stairs with only the t-shirt on. There was no way I was skipping dinner and I enjoyed that Cathy seemed to keep forgetting things, and did a lot of walking around.

The next day, another knock came to the door while I was in the shower. "Tell me when you're done Bobby!"

"OK!" I said, and when I finished, I wrapped a towel around myself headed down the hall.

I stopped in the doorway and raised my fist to knock. There she was again, in plain sight, door wide opened, completely naked, laying on her stomach, face away from the door. I looked at her head and saw she was wearing her earphones. She was laying there with a magazine in front of her, humming to the music in her earphones, her knees were bent so her feet were sticking up in the air and she was slowly swinging her feet in and out. Each time she swung her feet out, first her lower and then her upper legs spread apart. From my vantage point in the doorway, each time her upper legs spread apart, her lips would appear, open up very slightly, then close again and disappear as her legs came back together.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was standing there staring; rock hard and I wouldn't be surprised if I was drooling. Her legs stopped and broke my trance. I looked down and saw a tent pole holding the towel away from my body. I couldn't walk in there like that, so I went a couple of feet down the hall and grabbed an extra towel to hold in front of myself. I went back to her door, knocked and called her name.

"Cat!" I yelled. She didn't even flinch. I banged on the door frame and yelled her name loud enough for the neighbors to hear. She made no sign of hearing me. She just laid there humming.

OK, I thought to myself, I'll do what she asked me to do yesterday. I took a deep breath and walked into the room, keeping my eyes fixed on her head, in case she turned toward me. When I got next to her, I reached down and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned her head toward me and looked up at me as she was pulling off her earphones. When the earphones came away from Cats ears, I heard the music blasting out.

"Man; those must be good earphones!" I said, "I was yelling your name at the top of my voice."

"Really?" she said with a mischievous smile. "I'm sorry I missed that." she whispered with a wink, as she hopped off the bed, displaying the front of her gorgeous sexy body to me and stretching.

I know my jaw was moving, but no words were coming to my mind and no sound was coming out of my mouth.

"Is that for me?" she asked, reaching toward my waist before I had time to react. She grabbed the spare towel and said "Thanks!" Glancing at the protrusion in the towel around my waist, she turned with a big grin on her face and strode off into the hall before I could utter a word.

I just stood there watching that beautiful ass wiggle out of the room. When she was out of sight, I could move again. I walked to my room not really seeing where I was going, because I was scanning my memory, not wanting to forget anything I had just seen.

{More to come soon)