Sloppy Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

It was a strange way to start a relationship, but it worked for us. Angie and I dated for a few years after that, and in fact lived together for a short time sharing an old house with two other couples. The sex was the best of I've ever had. She was sexually aggressive and knew exactly what she wanted and when. During sex, she was sort of selfish until she had reached her own orgasm, then she would wind down and become more playful and caring to my own needs. I never minded at all; it was just the way she was.

I've always fantasised when having sex, Angie did too but to a lesser extent. In the last year or so that we were together, I began to fantasise about watching Angie with some one else. The fantasy first started when I began thinking back when I watched Angie doing it with Mike in the back seat of my car. His hands sliding up her dress and down her panties. How she played with her clitoris, opened her thighs for him and then handled his cock into her pussy. Angie and I had always been open with our fantasies and acted them out within reason. She was a little surprised when I told her about watching her doing it with someone else. But over time, we fantasised about how we would do it, who with and what she would wear.

Then one day I asked whether she would like to actually do it, she studied me hard and then said she would think about it. To be honest I didn't think she would mention it again, but did so during our next bout of sex. We discussed how it might affect our relationship and the risk of disease or pregnancy. Over time she suggested that she might consider it under the right conditions. If she liked the guy and felt in the mood she might be tempted. But she also told me that I wasn't to push it or try and arrange anything. I thought it might have happened one night when we were at a party. A good looking guy was hitting on her and she was flirting in return. I cornered her later and suggested that the three of us go somewhere. She declined, but asked me to take her home as she was getting horny. In the car Angie told me that she fancied him, but he was also a bit of a show off and probably couldn't be trusted to keep his mouth shut. She knew I was disappointed, she leaned over and kissed me and told me that she loved me. She also told me not to give up, as the thought of putting on a show for me was exciting for her too. I'd just have to be patient.

Unfortunately, my fantasy never came to fruition. Angie got the travel bug and disappeared overseas for a year. There may have been a different result if I'd been able to go too, but I couldn't get leave of absence from my job. Angie then arranged to go with a girlfriend. They say love is strong and the intentions were that we would get back together again on her return. But by the time she returned home, I'd met someone else and she had no doubt had good fun while she was away.

Angie and I ran into each other at a U2 concert in Auckland many years later. I was with my wife when she approached us and we had a few laughs after introductions were made. My wife didn't know who she was and assumed that she was an old acquaintance through work or friends. Just before she walked away, Angie turned to my wife and asked if I was still a very naughty boy? My wife took it well enough at the time, but I had some explaining to do later. However, it was good to see that Angie still had her sense of humour, even if it was at my expense.

Looking back, my relationship with Angie was unforgettable for a number of reasons. My previous girlfriends had always been willing sexual partners, but Angie was the first girl I'd met who was sexually demanding. If she wanted it she just took it. If there was no one around, she would just stand in front of me and start taking off her clothes, just as she did when she arrived at my house that very first time and suggested going up to my room. She changed tactics a little when we were sharing a house with others. She normally wore dresses or skirts, and if anyone was home she would give me a flash of her panties when no one was looking. It was signal that I was urgently required in the bedroom. One of the girls eventually caught her doing it and clicked to what was going on. She laughed and pointed to the bedroom as if to say, 'I know what's going on, just go somewhere else and do it.'

Another one of Angie's traits was that she liked to see me cum. While she was happy for me to cum inside her, she also liked to finish me off by hand and mouth. She would happily sit beside me with a cheeky grin and with cum over her face, breasts or hands. She also liked to watch my facial expressions during the build up and the actual orgasm, she used to get a buzz at taking control of my body. At night she would always turn on a bedside lamp to catch the action.

Some might think that Angie was promiscuous but she wasn't. While we were together neither of us were unfaithful. She would flirt a little when she'd been drinking, but would quickly find me if things ever got out of hand. Even when we explored the fantasy of her doing it was someone else while I watched, she just couldn't bring herself to do it. I once asked what the difference was when I watched her doing it with Mike, knowing that I was watching from the front seat and then suggesting that I have a turn. She had to think about it, but told me that at the time she had more feelings for me than Mike. She wanted to have sex with me and freely admits instigating it. To have one off sex with a stranger so that I could watch was something completely different, even though she also considered it exciting. She explained to me that she enjoyed the fantasy, but actually doing it was a fine line that she had difficulty crossing. It was a pity really because I know it would've been a mind blowing experience. But we both agreed if it ever happened it would only be by mutual agreement and I never pushed it at any time.

Some readers will probably question why I would let a girl like Angie disappear from my life. At the time we made the split, I would have been around twenty three, much too young to contemplate anything horrid like engagements or marriage. And while the sex was great, she was far from perfect in other ways. For a start, she was a little untidy and a bit of a spender, but I won't say much about that, as Auckland's a small place. If Angie ever read this story, she would no doubt realise who it was about and who the culprit author is, even though I've changed her name. She could easily find me at the quick flick of the phone book. I think she'd probably laugh, but there's a fine line between stupidity and bravery. Angie was an amazing girlfriend and lover, and I know that she'll be making someone very happy. Sometimes I fantasise it's still me.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers
12