Slow Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answer him by worming around so I can clench my arms behind his neck and pull him down so I can reach him. And then I kiss him the way I've always wanted to... slowly, gently at first, teasing his mouth with my tongue, then harder, demanding that he reciprocate, shifting slightly against him, feeling him clasp me hard against him, feeling my heart pounding away like a drum as a hot ache fills me.

I break off, panting, and tuck myself in under his chin. He takes a shuddering breath.

"Wow", we say, at the same time, and I laugh helplessly. Then I shift slightly, able to feel the obvious effect I've had on him as his penis presses into my thigh.

I wriggle, and he snorts. "Proud of yourself, Em?"

"Exceedingly." I say. Then I shift, and drop a hand down along his chest, down past his stomach, to his crotch, where I gently stroke my index finger along the hard bulge of his erection. I hear the breath hiss slightly between his teeth, and my heart thumps hard. I slip my hand into his trousers and under his underwear, and find him hot and hard. He makes a small sound and I feel him throb. Then he reaches down to pull my hands back. "We've got all night, Em" he says, gently catching my hand and lifting it to his lips. "It's still early, and there's plenty of dancing left to do. I don't want to rush this with you."

I pout up at him, then gasp as he suddenly puts his one arm under my knees and the other under my arms and lifts me in one smooth motion off his lap. I tighten my arms around him, pulling me in hard against him, and nuzzle his neck briefly. He exhales, then sets me gently down. I arch myself against him, grinding my belly against him, and he slides his hands down my back to cup my bum, pulling me against him. We look at each other, saying nothing, and then he lets go of me and I of him. I straighten out my dress, and he takes my arm.

The rest of the party passes in a blur. We dance as lovers do, holding one another gently, lost in the music and the sensation of being with the person we love. Eventually people start to head for bed, and David and I share a look. We collect our room key from the reception staff, and climb the long sweeping staircase to our room. David leaves me there briefly while he goes to retrieve our bags, and I spend the time just sitting and staring at myself in a mirror, full of nervous anticipation.

He returns, and closes the door behind him. I watch him in the mirror, as he places the bags on the floor, kicks off his formal shoes, sheds his socks, dims the lights, and then slowly walks towards me. He reaches out, wrapping his arms around me, and I lean back against him, exhaling the tension I feel as he gently massages my shoulders. Then I stand, and turn to embrace him. He leans forward, and we kiss... if kiss is a good enough word to describe the fireworks that go off inside me as I feel his lips on mine. I whimper, and press helplessly against his body.

He breaks off, and holds me. I reach up and undo his bowtie, then slowly start to unbutton his shirt. He pulls his arms free, and I spend a few moments just admiring the way his muscles move. I lean in to kiss him quickly, then spin.

"Unzip me." I demand, quietly. His fingers on my neck send shivers down my back, and I can't help the low whimper that escapes me as I feel him slide the zipper down, achingly slowly. "David" I whisper, amused, and he plants a kiss on the nape of my neck. I raise my arms and he takes his cue, gently pulling my gown up and off me. He hangs it over a chair, and then runs his hands down over my back. He unclips the pendant and places it in front of me on the dressing table, then puts his hands around me and pulls me back against him. I can feel him hard against me now, and I'm gratified by how ready his body is for me. I meet his eyes in the mirror surface, watching as they dart from my face to my cleavage to my belly and back.

I turn to face him, amused at the flush on his face.

"Do you like what you see, Davey?"

"I always have, Em."

"Want to see all of it?"

"More than I can put into words at this time."

I chuckle at that, and reach around behind me, unclipping my bra and letting it fall. David's eyes drop naturally to my breasts, and I feel deliciously sexy as I watch him. "Touch me," I whisper, and he hesitantly reaches out. I whimper as he cups me gently, and then moan out loud as he leans forward to gently lick and nuzzle my right breast and nipple.

"Oh. God" I manage. He lets me go, and smiles at me. "All of it," he whispers, and drops his eyes. I swallow, then raise my chin. I hook my fingers into the waistband of my stockings and underwear and drop them together, stepping daintily out of the rumpled mess they make. Then I stand again. David watches me, and whispers a quiet "Jesus Christ" once I'm done. I laugh, feeling wanton, and, raising my arms above my head, I pirouette for him.

"I pass muster then?" I ask, teasingly, lowering my hands to my hips.

"Em" he says, shaking his head. "You are the hottest woman I've ever known."

"I hope you'll forgive me saying that hearing that from you pleases me way more than it should" I reply, smiling.

"Can I... touch you?" he asks, seriously. I know what he wants, and I smile my consent, spreading my feet so he can reach me. He steps forward, and slowly trails his fingertip down my belly and over my mons, to my lips. I close my eyes and groan something that's not English as his finger tickles in over my clit, to my soaking pussy. I hear his own breathing go ragged... and then I feel nothing but aching desire as he penetrates me with just the tip of his finger.

Time seems to stop for a short while as my senses are overloaded. I come back to myself as he pulls away, moaning in disappointment as his finger slips out of me.

I open my eyes, and watch him as he slowly unbuckles his belt. "No." I say. "Let me."

He stops, and I take over for him. I slide the tongue of the belt out from the buckle, and then free the button of his trousers. I slowly unzip him and slide his trousers down his legs, pulling them free as he helpfully lifts first one then another leg. He's left in tight cotton briefs, and the bulge in them is impressive.

"Your turn" I say, playfully, and he laughs. He slowly slips his thumbs into his briefs, then slides them down, freeing himself from them. Then he stands, and poses for me. His erect penis juts proud of him; the analytical part of me appreciates the handsome girth and the obvious virility, while the harlot in me just wants it. I step forward, gently placing one hand on his chest while I slide the other down over his hard belly to gently, lightly, touch the shaft of his cock. He hisses a quiet inarticulate sound as I do this, and I look away from his penis to meet his eyes and smile up at him. I feel mad with desire; I need him more than I need air to breathe.

I plant gentle butterfly kisses down his chest and stomach, then, emboldened, I gently kiss his engorged head. He moans at that, and I smile a wicked smile to myself. I lick around him, then take him into my mouth.

"Oh God, Emily," he whispers. I slowly work as much as I can of him into me, feeling his penis throbbing in time with his racing heartbeat. I place my hands on his hips, holding him, as I stroke him gently in and out of my mouth, my tongue teasing along the line along the underside of his rock-hard shaft. Soon, he reaches down to stop me. I look up at him, puzzled.

"I don't want to finish yet" he says, and I release him, smiling.

"That highly strung?" I ask teasingly.

"No, you're just that good," he returns, deadpan, and I blush. He pulls me up, leans down, and kisses me hard, forcing me to open up to him with a whimper. I push hard against him, and he drops his hands down along my sides, giving me goose bumps, till he cups my bum and grinds himself gently into my belly.

Then, suddenly, he lifts me. I squeak in surprise, and then forget myself as I feel his hard cock between my legs as he carries me over to the double bed, where he gently places me. I look up at the man I love, melting slightly at the way that he smiles down at me.

He climbs onto the bed, and I slowly open myself up for him. I watch his face as he looks at me, enjoying the sensation of his examination of my body. He leans forward, bracing himself over me, just touching his chest to mine. My aching nipples brush his soft chest-hair and I moan, arching my waist up against the hard arc of his penis. He holds himself just clear of me, so all I can feel is the head of it throbbing against my thighs. I grumble in frustration, and he shuts me up by kissing me.

David is an accomplished kisser. Part of me notes this approvingly as my heart races - he leaves me feeling giddy when he breaks off. Then I shudder, uncontrollably, as he starts to kiss down over my breasts.

"Enjoying that, then?" he asks, playfully.

"Oh god, Davey, I can't... I can't even begin to explain how much" I mumble. I feel him take one of my breasts in his hand, and slowly he trails kisses down over my stomach. I start to wriggle with need, and he puts more weight on me to pin me down; it's deliciously hot to be possessed like this.

Then his lips reach my mons, and I'm putty. I can't do anything but moan little quiet ohs as he kisses down to my clit; I suffer a full body spasm as he darts his tongue against it, and then feel like I've died and gone directly to heaven when starts to gently lick and suck me. I know I'm making noise but all I can actually sense is how his tongue circles my clit and trails along my inner lips, and how my vaginal muscles contract painfully with each lick.

I feel an orgasm starting to build. Davey changes the rhythm of his tongue and mixes in the occasional quick suck of my clit, and it drives me insane. I plateau quickly and he holds me there, till I'm begging him to stop torturing me.

He stops, and I moan a desperate, whimpered "Davey", before he thrusts his tongue into my entrance. I convulse. He replaces his tongue with first a finger, then two, and he spreads my aching vagina walls as he licks me. It doesn't take me long - tt feels like a meteor hits me right in the centre of my crotch, and my entire body locks as my orgasm crashes down upon me.

It's a while before I'm able to form a coherent thought. Davey is lying alongside me, his right arm under my head, his left arm gently trailing circles around my nipples. I can feel his penis throbbing gently against my side. I feel deliciously languid.

"You ok?" he asks.

I laugh, quietly. "You really need to ask me that, Davey?"

"Just checking, Em. Given the situation it's not an unreasonable question."

I roll over towards him, smiling. "David Anderson. That was sublime. You nearly killed me. And I'd have died happy."

He chuckles, and I watch him for a while. Then I lean in to kiss him, marvelling at the way he pulls me hard against him as I do. I break free, leaning partly over him so I can stare down at him. He crooks a grin at me, and I decide that I'm done waiting for him. I clamber up on top of him, reaching around behind me to grasp his still erect penis.

"I want you," I inform him, seriously.

"I'm yours," he responds. Satisfied that we agree on that point, I smile. I could tease him, I suppose... but there'll be time for that later. Right now, what I need more than anything is him deep in me where he's always belonged.

I lift myself on my knees and scoot slightly backwards, and then bend forward so I can see his rigid cock and engorged head framed between my lips. I place his head against my soaked entrance, then pause, gently rubbing him back and forward along me. I look up, and see the intent expression on his face. He reaches his hands up to cup my bum, and as he spreads me, my lips open and my last vestige of self-control burns away. I slip him into me, stopping only when I grind my lips against his belly. A shivery moan escapes me as I finally get to do what I've always wanted.

How do I begin to describe what it feels like the first time you make love to the man you've desired your entire life?

He fits me perfectly, filling me, stretching me. I can feel him hard, throbbing in me. I lean forward to kiss him, and then lie forward on him, content to just feel him in me for now. He's large, and I'm not. I've also not had someone in me for a while, so I need some time to adjust. He clasps his arms around my back, and slowly, achingly slowly, he starts to move inside me. I can feel my lips gripping him tightly. I feel the heat of him under me and in me, and soon I'm covered in a light sheen of sweat. I listen to him breathing, and then raise myself again so I can once more kiss him. As I do so I start to move back against him.

The feeling of his engorged cock slipping in and out of my pussy is the best thing I've ever experienced, and from the small noises he's making it must be good for him too. I look down, curious to see him - his cock is slick with my fluids, and the sight of it disappearing between my shaven lips makes me moan. I reach down so I can feel his shaft between my fingers, and am made wild by the sensation of it slick between them. David strokes my back and bottom gently, then, as I release him and withdraw my hand, suddenly pushes me up so I'm sitting vertically on him. Deep... god, so deep in me. I groan, and then lift myself off him, then fall back, impaling myself hard on him.

He arches his back, and I hear the delicious sound of his muttered "Oh God". I do it again, loving the feeling of his belly and balls against the most intimate part of me. I look down at him through the wild strands of my loose hair. He reaches up to cup my breasts, squeezing them hard as I grind down against his rigid erection. I cover his hands with mine, then trail my nails down his strong forearms to his shoulders, digging them in and being rewarded with the hiss of his indrawn breath. The soft slap of his belly against me is like the ticking of the metronome of the world; it is a sound that belongs to us only.

David strokes my thighs gently, and slips a finger down to where my pussy is swallowing him. He teases around me with a finger, eliciting some moans from me, and then he gently strokes my clit in time to my thrusts on him. I throw back my head and grind myself in circles on him. Suddenly, he puts his hands on my hips, and lifts me off him. "No", I moan, but he scoots out from under me, and pushes me over onto my back.

I gasp as he takes my legs and spreads me wide, then exhale suddenly as he moves forward and pierces me. I rake my nails down his back, my own back arched against him, my nipples aching. I clasp my legs hard around his bum as David drives himself deep into my body, possessing, making me his as I've wanted him to for years. I can feel the beginnings of another orgasm building from the simple pleasure of being taken in this way by him.

"Cant... stop... Em..." he groans into my ear.

"Come in me..." I beg, breathlessly, grinding back against him. "Fuck me... Fill... me... I... want..."

I feel his muscles clench and he muffles himself in my neck. I feel him throbbing, feel him driving deep into me, slamming his cock into me, his belly slapping against my thighs, the delicious sensation of being absolutely powerless in the face of my need for him and his need to have me. I whimper with each hard thrust he gives me - deep, fast and becoming faster... then with the final, largest thrust of them all he bottoms out in me, arches his back, and groans as he starts to fill me with his come. I feel it, feel him inside me, spraying my inside, filling me, and I squeak out a wailing cry as he crushes me in his arms.

He releases me after a short while, and, just as I'm afraid he's about to pull out of me, he starts to move again. His penis has softened slightly, and the shape it forms grinds against my g-spot while the base of his cock rubs my clit. I moan convulsively, and he starts to thrust deeply in and out of me once more. I feel like I'm a ragdoll; powerless to do anything but experience this.

My impending orgasm is building steadilly, and we are both panting, covered in sweat. I can feel his muscles knotted, his sticky ejaculate all over my lips and thighs, and I want more of it. He drives into me, spreading me over him, and I start to lose sense of everything but him being in me, and my body's need to grind back against him; to have as much of him as I can possibly have.

Lightning strikes me then, and I feel my muscles clamp hard around his shaft. I cry out, clenching him against me, and I guess that triggers him too because he grunts and pulls me against him, burying himself in me. I feel him pulsing in me, my vagina and lips squeezing him, milking him as our orgasms peak and then slowly wind down.

Eventually, he slips out of me, and I moan in disappointment, despite the incredibly pleasurable feeling of his semen in and on me. He flops over onto his back, and I immediately roll over and worm my way against him. David holds me against him. My pussy aches from our lovemaking, and I gently take his partially flaccid cock in my hand and just stroke it, feeling our mingled fluids on him and wishing he were still hard. He shifts against me, and reaches down to gently stroke my engorged lips; I can't stop myself from whimpering.

"Whoops, sorry," he says apologetically, and I laugh breathlessly.

"It's ok... just super sensitive is all..." I whisper.

Then we just lie there and look at one another.

"Are you ok?" he asks me, after a while.

"Still seeing stars" I chuckle.

He laughs. "Seriously, though, Em."

"Yes." I curl up against him. "Right here, right now, I'm perfect."

He kisses me, and then holds me against him. "Good. I'm glad."

"How about you?" I ask him, after a while.

"Well... lets see," he says. "I just went on a date with the hottest woman I've ever met and she was silly enough to let me sleep with her. So I'm doing well"

I punch him gently, grinning despite myself. "Liar," I say, quietly.

"Shush, Em. It's true, don't mock me when I'm telling you the truth."

I smile into his neck.

"So now what?" I ask, quietly, after another moment's silence.

"Now? A power nap. Then, hopefully, more of this. I've got years worth of fantasies to work through."

"Years worth? You perve." I laugh.

He grins unapologetically. "That's the problem with having a sister who's a hottie. I'm a guy. I can't help myself."

"If it is any consolation you've been a regular part of my masturbatory fantasies for years too," I mumble into his chest. He laughs at that, and gives me a squeeze.

"So... back to my question," I say after a while.

He rolls onto his side to face me, and gives me a serious look. "Still want to move in with me?"

"Won't that be complicated now?" I comment, quietly.

"Less complicated than it was. Now we're at least being honest with each other, right?"

I nod.

"I can keep a secret if you can" he whispers.

"Not much choice. We'll have to learn to be sneaky."

"It's worth it." he says, quietly. "Anything's worth it to be with you like this."

"Just like this?"

"No, silly," he smiles. "Just having you in my life is special. But having you in my life like this... it's all I've ever wanted, Emily."

I feel the tears come, and for once I don't try to hide them. Instead I just claw my way in as tight to him as I can, and let him comfort me as I've always wished he could - with the physical proximity of himself and the knowledge that he's mine and I'm utterly, utterly his. David says nothing, he just gently cups my lower back and holds me against him until the shaking passes. He kisses my cheeks dry, and I can't help but smile at his tenderness.

I push him onto his back, and then I climb up on top of him, pausing as I feel his penis lying along his belly under me. I grin down at him, and slide my aching lips slowly along him as I stare into his eyes. He smiles up at me, then laughs. "Emily, you're dripping."