Slumber Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Online girlfriends meet for women-only weekend.
2.5k words
4.06
38.9k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a group of online friends from all over the country. One evening in chat, the ladies decided we should all meet at my place for a girls only slumber party. A group of married, open minded women spending a weekend all alone in a great big house in the country. We were all looking forward to it and made definite plans for everyone to meet six months later.

I started planning this event right away. I had to make sure I had plenty of towels and new batteries, food and drinks. Soon, we had sixteen confirmed women who were ready to hit the Texas countryside and escape from home for a few days. I prepared my house and made plans for my own husband and kids for that weekend then sat back and let things happen.

About ten days before the party, I started getting emails from some of the women. They were ready for the trip and curious about what to bring. Some wanted to know the best ways to travel by air with certain sexual aids such as strap-on dildos and vibrators. This information made me extremely excited.

My friends that live closest were the first to arrive. My sexy little friend from Austin , Janis, and one of her best friends, Kari, rang my doorbell two days early. Janis is a petite blonde with curves in all the right places. Kari is much taller than Janis and has amazing tits that she loves to show off. I love that she loves to do that! The two began helping me prepare food for the days to come. I'm glad they came early because this would be quite a chore alone. I helped the two get settled in and gave Kari the tour with instructions to make herself at home. They changed into more comfortable clothes and we met in the kitchen to catch up, have some drinks and start cooking for the party.

The three of us were in the kitchen, cooking and chatting away when Janis lost control of the icing tube; squirting white icing onto Kari's breasts. Without hesitation, Janis leaned down and began licking them clean. I stopped what I was doing to watch. "Mm. That's good icing." says Janis. "Would you like the right boob, Sandy?"

"Would I?" I exclaimed quickly taking my place beside Janis. Kari got the icing tube and squirted some more on her chest for us while we helped her out of her top and bra. My right hand ran down her back and into her pants. I could feel Janis' hand trying to get Kari's pants undone in the front. Kari grabbed me by the back of my head and began kissing me. Her tongue darted about my mouth then she ran her tongue down my throat while pulling my head back. I became instantly wet.

Kari stepped out of her shorts for Janis. I gently pushed Kari into the corner of the kitchen and encouraged her to sit on the counter. She wiggled out of her thong then bounced onto the marble surface. She placed her legs on the counters; her cleanly shaven coot sat squarely in the center of the corner; making for easy access. Kari quickly pulled me towards her and slowly guided my face down her body. She was placing my tongue and lips exactly where she wanted them. Soon, I was on my knees, standing tall and lapping her delicious puss. Janis came up behind me. She stood kissing Kari and teasing her nipples for me. I took it upon myself to rub Janis between her legs through her clothes. She spread her stance, allowing my hand to go up the pant leg and into her now wet thong. I rubbed her clit and fingered her while sucking Kari's clit like a mini cock. Janis assisted with Kari by placing three fingertips just inside.

I moved my hand from inside Janis' pants and began to help her out of them. They quickly fell to the floor and I began lapping on two beautiful pussies. Soon, the two were moaning loudly. Kari was begging for Janis to get the strap on. Janis pulled away from me. She took my hand in hers and brought it to her lips then licked her juices from them. My own pussy began a pulsating that I couldn't control. As Janis stepped away to go to the bedroom for her items, I opened Kari's lips and brought her to orgasm on my tongue.

When she began to come down from her orgasm, she noticed Janis watching with the video camera from the other end of the room and brought it to my attention. Kari then slowly began bringing me to my feet again the same way she'd placed me on my knees. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in for another kiss. "Mm. I like you. Submissive bi girls are my favorite." she said just before she let me go. What she didn't know is: I love dominating bi women!

Kari hopped off the counter and led us to the bedroom. Janis had put on the strap on and was ready for action. The camera had been carefully placed on the dresser for the best angle. Our director, Janis, placed Kari and I on our knees on the bed. Janis started the count down, "5. 4. 3. 2..." Kari prepared quickly by forcing me onto my back across the bed. When Janis said, "Action." , Kari and I were already in a lip-lock and her hands were busy unbuttoning my blouse. Janis stepped up and said, "I want to feel your hand on my cock, Sandy." I did what I was told while being undressed by Kari. I pulled and tugged on Janis' strapped on dildo. Her hips moved and grinded as I worked it in my hands.

Kari kissed every inch of my front side quickly before I felt her warm breath on my pussy lips. Janis slid a blind fold over my head and covered my eyes. I felt Kari's hands begin to push my legs apart. Her tongue slowly made its way between my lips then she began flicking my clit and pushing her thick tongue into my hole. "Suck my cock, Sandy." said Janis. I did what I was told. She had put a banana lotion on it to make it taste good. I loved sucking Janis' cock because she moaned and grabbed me so much it drove me wild.

Kari quickly brought me to my first orgasm then quickly rolled me over onto my hands and knees. "Sit still, Sandy." said Kari. I stayed just like she left me. I could feel them moving around. Soon, I felt two hands from behind move onto my waist. I then felt someone slide between my arms and scoot up between my knees. Warm breath soon engulfed my swollen and wet pussy. I bent my head down and instinctively began lapping at the pussy below.

Janis' then placed the head of her cock against my hungry hole. Kari started flicking my clit with her tongue gently; just enough to make my pelvis twitch after an orgasm. I used my hands to pull Kari's legs far apart and give her the licking she deserved. I slowly back my pussy onto Janis cock then pulled it out. The next time I slid back on it, I went farther and farther. This continued until I was fucking Janis and eating Kari while being eaten myself. Kari's legs started trembling in my hands and I focused my attention on her clit while using both hands to open her pussy.

The three of us were moaning loudly and carrying on. We were really enjoying ourselves when we heard a male clear his throat nearby. "Don't move, Sandy. No one told you to move." said Kari. I felt Janis move away from behind me and another heavier person took her place. In minutes, I felt Janis at my head pushing her cock in for some space. The man slid his massive, unprotected cock deep into my pussy. I let out a cry. My head came up and my back arched begging for more. Janis began kissing me while she fucked Kari below. Kari busied herself with my clit and the males balls. I could feel her tongue on his cock as it slid out of me. He began thrusting himself deeper and faster.

Janis worked Kari in the same rhythm as the male was giving me. My legs began to quiver as an orgasm was upcoming. The male manhandled me, rolled me onto my back and forced my legs onto his shoulders. Kari quickly took her place on my face and Janis continued to fuck Kari with her cock. I licked and sucked while taking his massive cock the way I like it; hard and fast with a finger on my clit.

As Kari came closer to another orgasm. She took my legs from their resting place and pulled them closer to my head allowing me to take all of this mans cock. I could tell he was very close to coming as the head of his dick began pulling against my puss on the outstroke. I felt Kari's hands move down the back of my legs. When they were finished moving, she had pulled my lips apart, placed her thumb on my clit and a finger inside with his cock. I came over and over again. Each orgasm made me lick and suck Kari harder and faster. She rode my face and Janis' cock.

Minutes later, the male pulled out of me quickly. Kari's huge breasts rested on my stomach as she sucked him off. Not one drop spilled onto my skin in the process. She then began shaking harder than before. Her moans were much louder and a different pitch. I took her clit between my lips and began sucking. Janis fucked her harder and harder until Kari's limp body rolled off of mine. Janis put her cock close to my face and said, "Suck my dick again." The faint taste of banana and the sweet taste of Kari was down the full length of Janis' dick. I sucked it until Janis began begging to be fucked.

She slid out of her strap on gear and onto my face as she waited for someone to become prepared for her. I felt hands along my feet and soon the strap-on gear was on me. I lapped and sucked Janis the way I know she likes until she was ready to slide down and perch herself on me. I felt her ass cheeks on my stomach and knew immediate she wasn't facing me. I felt her slide down on the cock then slide almost all the way off. The sensation was incredible for me. Kari moved between my legs to suck Janis' puss while she fucked me. Up and down she went, pulling the leather strap quickly back and forth across my clit.

The male placed his dick in my hand. I quickly brought it to my lips and began sucking without thought or hesitation. The feel of his manhood sliding in and out of my throat mixed with the sounds and feel of the two women on top of me brought me to a multi-orgasmic moment. My moans were turned to humming vibrations as I took the hard cock into my throat. That got my first moan from the male. I had a feeling it was my husband because I knew it was someone Kari and Janis were comfortable and familiar with; but I knew for sure now.

Janis started bouncing wildly; up and down my strapped on dick. Kari was barking orders between licks, "Fuck her! Faster! Mm. Sweet pussy."

My husband began whispering to me, "Feels so good, baby. I could stand here and let you do this all day."

"We'll have her do it all day if you want, Darin." says Karin. "She's our little bitch until everyone else arrives because she's to submissive for her own good. We'll teach her before the weekend is over."

"You mean, there will be more of this type of activities happening here this weekend? While I'm not allowed to come home? Ain't that some shit!" says Darin while taking full advantage of my heightened state of arousal.

"Enjoy it while you can, Darin. You shouldn't even be here now." replies Janis between gasping breath.

"What? Is my strap on not big enough to play?" he said jokingly while still fucking my face.

"Oh! No, dear." replied Kari. "You have a huge cock and I want it inside me."

Darin began to search for words to say but all that came out was, "Um. Eer. Um. Well."

"Don't worry about Sandy. She'll do what I tell her to do." Kari says with a knowing and demanding tone. "Isn't that right, my little submissive bitch.?"

I mumbled a 'yes' around Darin. I could tell by his slowed movements that he wasn't expecting that comment from Kari and he certainly wasn't expecting me to agree. Kari moved and pulled Janis from my cock. She took control of the entire situation and placed me on my knees with the blindfold still in place. I then heard her say, "You have such a big, beautiful cock. I bet its great for riders." I then felt him fall onto the bed nearby as if he'd been shoved. Janis removed the strap-on from my hips. I could feel Darin moving between my knees on the bed. He immediately began flicking my clit with his tongue. I then felt Janis join us on the bed. Then Kari climbed onto the bed from near Darin's feet. I felt her weight come closer and closer until it was very close to me. I felt her hair brush my arm several times. Her weight soon began bouncing on the bed. My husband moaning onto my puss as he starts to eat me wildly.

"I want some of his cock too, Kari. Don't be a dick hog. Share!" says Janis from nearby. Hands spread my pussy apart. More hands are felt on my breasts. Someone is pulling my hair and forcing me to rock with Kari. I began to moan loudly as I was brought to another orgasm. My head gets shoved down so that I'm in a sixty-nine with Darin. The hand remains on the back of my head; pushing me down and forcing me up again wildly. I'm moaning, Darin is moaning. The two ladies are moaning. Darin then shoots his load deep into my throat. I can feel his cock jump in my mouth as he comes time and again. He whimpers beneath me but I keep rocking on his face.

I wiped my lips and sat up right. I feel the two ladies on each side of me. Their hands and mouths dance across my neck and chest until I have an orgasm that runs through my entire being. I couldn't moan, I couldn't blink. My body went on auto-pilot; my hips had a mind of their own. All I felt was amazing and free until I fainted.