Slump Buster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained how it worked, you know, taking advantage of her lengthwise vaginal tension, and concluded by saying, "It's just something I learned along the way." I DIDN'T say that a local lady in her forties, who'd become a friend, then more than a friend, had led me through it, step by step, and examined me frequently as to my prowess.

She bit her lip, then lowered her eyes and asked, "Would you do it to me again?"

"Of course I will - just as soon as I can get it up again...."

"I'll help!" she exclaimed and wriggled off my lap, poising herself between my legs and taking my already-swelling cock between her lips. She slathered the head with her tongue, moving up and down, and I could see it lengthening and thickening with each heartbeat. Ino time flatI was throbbingly ready - but I let her continue for awhile, because it FELT SO GOOD....

Eventually, I said "Demonstration time!" and, quick like a bunny, she was back astride me. I held my cock nice and vertical as she lowered herself onto it, sighing audibly as she felt it fill her, felt it stretch her. I flexed my hips to get it as high and as deeply into her as I could, then pulled her close and kissed her deeply as I began the movement. I felt a suppressed sob escape from her throat to mine, then she broke our kiss, throwing her head back and screaming loudly.

I stopped and held her tightly for a few moments, my head buried in the angle of her shoulder, then asked her, "Would you like to watch how I do it?"

"Oh, YES!" she cried.

"OK," I said, "get up and turn around - you'll be able to see it much better from that angle!"

She arose, giving the head a fast kiss and lick, then reversed herself and backed down. I guided it into her, then held her shoulders to balance her as she descended, her large, round cheeks spreading out on my thighs. Reaching around to cup and squeeze her monumental breasts, I began again, making sure she was looking down, and again she came almost immediately. When I'd finished, she lay back against my chest, puffing like a steam engine.

"Oh, Lordy, honey - I was watching your balls roll around, and it would have been fascinating if I wasn't feeling what was going on inside of me!" she exclaimed.

I gave her a couple of short, quick thrusts, then a couple more, and said "Let's finish this in the shower - I'm beginning to stink!"

She got up slowly, enjoying the feeling of my cock slippping out of her, still throbbingly turgid, then turned and gave it a loud, smacking kiss. "I was raised always to say 'thank you' ", she said with a saucy smile.

We wandered into the bathroom; unself-consciously, she squatted on the commode to pee. I started the shower at about the right setting and reached into the sink cabinet for a fresh bar of Palmolive, which Mom sent me in her latest Care package, and held the shower door open for Faith. She giggled on the way in (?), and I followed her.

There were two large people in a rather small tub, but it was great for togetherness! I'd added a portable shower-head (my social life required it), and I unhooked it and began to spray her down. Then, re-hanging the shower-head, I started to soap her, working in large circles, doing her arms, then her chest, with its double distractions. I moved down to her tummy and washed that, then turned her around and did her back. I lathered her up thoroughly, then reached past her and rinsed her off. Hanging up the shower-head again, I sat cross-legged on the tub floor and soaped her bottom, then down her legs. I told her to turn around, then VERY gently washed her between her legs, making sure all the various folds were soaped; she was getting an angry pink from all the attention I'd been giving her down there. I then asked her to hand me the shower-head. She did so; I rinsed off her thatch, then her legs, then turned the shower-head up and sprayed off her vulva. "Wooo!" she said, and giggled again. I wrapped my arms around her bottom and re-crossed my legs behind her ankles, and gave her a thoroughgoing tonguing, lancing it into her deeply and rapidly, then forming it into a "U" and working it deep into the sub-structure of her clit. She gasped, moaned - and ERUPTED, grasping my head and pulling it into her pussy; I continued darting my tongue into her to help her along. I kneaded her cheeks as she came down, slowly, and finally kissed her there, wetly, when her climax had run its course.

"Now, get up and let me do you!" she said. I handed her the shower-head and let her wet me down. She hung it up and went to work, washing me in the same order I had her. When she got to my cock and balls, she was duly gentle, although she was MORE than thorough washing my turgid cock. After rinsing me completely, she opened her mouth wide and took both my balls at once inside, rolling them with her tongue, and humming to create a VERY interesting vibration! I washed my own hair, which needed to be done, as she continued her nether ministrations. Just as she moved her focus to my cock, I rinsed it, and she got a mouthful of soap. "Bleaaugh!" she hollered, but continued to suck it until she was positive it was loaded and ready to fire.

She stood up, a bit unsteadily (I helped her) and turned to face the end of the tub, her arms raised, her hands on the back wall of the tub, and her legs parted as far as they'd go. "Now fuck me!" she said over her shoulder.

I stepped up behind her and reached around, taking her breasts in my hands, squeezing them gently as I ran my cock up and down a few times in her cleft. "Baby, tilt your pelvis back" I said and she quickly complied. Flexing my knees, I lowered myself to get a better angle to enter her and did, shivering once again at how good that first stroke felt, and how much BETTER it'd feel before too long. I stepped up a foot or so and, straightening my legs, lifted her plumb off the tub floor! I began to thrust into her, a bit harder and faster that I'd done to begin with before. It feltjust deliciousto be inside her again, but the biological back-pressure that had fueled our previous couplings had dissipated, and I knew I'd have to work hard for my climax this time. I needed a break, and I planned to get one as soon as we were finished.

Tightening up all the muscles I could, to increase nerve tension, I powered up into her like a man possessed. I could feel the momentum building, but it was going to be tough; I was having trouble "getting there".

But, she wasn't!

She contracted her vaginal walls; maybe she guessed I needed help. I gritted my teeth and gave it all I had, fucking her like a runaway locomotive. Suddenly she got even tighter, and proclaimed her completion to the ethers, her feet kicking in the air. This tipped me over the edge, and holding her tightly from behind I poured myself into her.

After the red haze cleared from my eyes, I bent my knees and let her down, then slowly withdrew. I took the shower-head (the shower was still running - we looked like lobsters!) and rinsed us off. Then I turned her around and we embraced like we'd just climbed Mount Everest!

I stepped out of the shower door and once again held it for her. She gave me the warmest, weariest smile I'd ever seen and placed her arms on my shoulder, leaning on me. I produced two large, thick terrycloth towels from the rack and, draping one over my other shoulder, began to dry her, gently and carefully. She stood straight to make it easier for me. When I got to her breasts, I just HAD to kiss her nipples, and I did. She squealed with delight! Then I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist. Over my shoulder, I said, "Meet me in the living room."

When she came in, herself wrapped in a towel, I was on the telephone to Vito's, a nearby pizza joint. "Yes, that's right, a medium combination, St. James' Court, Apartment 5, second floor, right front. Thirty minutes? Eight dollars? Fine!"

She sat down on the divan, right next to me, and said, "Pizza? Yummy!"

"Yeah, it's a quarter to twelve; Vito stops taking delivery orders at midnight. Besides, we've got to eat something!"

"OK, what are we going to do 'til then?"

"I thought a little kissing would be... nice...."

She snuggled up like it was her idea; maybe it was. Tilting her head back, she parted her lips and looked into my eyes. I planted a long, slow kiss on her that felt like it took an hour, but really it was only a couple of minutes; then I backed off.

"Jake," she said, looking down at her hands, "I've got to tell you something...."

"Trouble?" I asked. The "too good to be true" devil was hovering.

"Oh, no, no, not at ALL!" she was quick to say. "But... please hear me out, OK?"

"Ah... sure...."

"When I met you, I knew instantly that I liked you. I hope that would go unstated. And when we got into... that conversation... I couldn't believe what I was saying! Essentially, I offered to take one for the team, to give up my pussy to help you out, and I expected nothing, really, except one or two quick, unfeeling rides and 'I'll call you'. But, Jake, you gave me so much more - you gave me yourself! You're a caring person. I know guys like you don't want to be seen that way, but you ARE! Everything we've done, you didn't do TO me, you did FOR me!"

"Faith... when we were in 'that conversation'... and you said what you did, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. When we got here to the apartment, I kissed you, and felt how warm and giving you were, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. When I saw what your body looked like naked, I couldn't believe how lucky I was." I was counting my good fortune on my fingers. "When I got deep inside you, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. And, when we came together, that first time, and held each other so tightly, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Ever since, I've been trying - I'm STILL trying - to deserve all you're doing for me!

"Todeserve?Doing for YOU? Jake, going in I expected exactly zero orgasms. You've given me nine, including four I couldn't even have imagined! How many more can I have?"

I made a big show of deliberating carefully. "let's see... we get a little food in our bellies, maybe sit and talk awhile, sleep some... six or eight more would not be unreasonable!" I winked salaciously at her.

She gave me a 440-volt smile, winked, and softly said, "Shut up and kiss me!"

I kissed her like I meant it - and man, did I! My cock was just beginning to ready itself for one more empty-tank charge into the breach (hers), when the dual chimes of the doorbell rang. I waved her away to conceal herself, and picked up the tenner I'd taken out for the pizza boy. Opening the door in just a towel, pronouncedly tented in front, I was shocked to see - the pizza GIRL!

She looked down in amazement at my, ah, level of readiness, then pushed the pizza box toward me. Stunned, I handed her the bill and took the box. "Have fun!" she said, and, sniffing exaggeratedly, continued, "I guess y'all already are....", then turned and hastily tripped down the stairs.

I carried the pizza into the kitchen, where Faith had holed up, and heard the brief exchange at the door. "I wonder how she knew?" she joked. I got out a wheel-type pizza cutter, and some grated Parmesan and cracked red peppers, and we fell on that innocent pizza like crazed, starved beasts, vacuuming it up in twenty minutes flat!

As if on cue, we both yawned expansively, then smiled at each other. I went to put the empty box and the condiments away, while Faith went into the bathroom, only to re-emerge seconds later. "Do you... ah... keep an extra toothbrush here?" she asked.

"No, I don't" I replied, but please feel free to use mine - after all, if I've had my tongue in your mouth...." She nodded, grinned, and returned.

When I was done in the kitchen, I joined her in the bathroom and kissed her all over her neck and shoulders while she brushed her teeth. Then I took the brush and did mine. She gave me an overdone shocked look, then muttered, "Men!" and asked, "Where's the glass?"

I said, "OK, just a minute", and went to the kitchen to fetch one. As she used it to rinse her mouth, I cupped my hands and, filling them with water, rinsed mine.

"You're HOPELESS!" she exclaimed through a giggle, then said as she yawned again, "Come on, lover boy, it's bedtime!"

I asked her if she wanted a tee-shirt to sleep in, and she replied, "Jake, VERY NICE things happen to me when I'm naked around you!" and whipped off her towel and crawled into bed. I doffed mine and followed. We fell into a clumsy embrace, then relaxed and smooched a bit. Her lips were so warm and accepting!

After awhile, I whispered, "I'm in the mood for a little nipple-kissing. Which is your more sensitive?"

She replied, "Pretty much the left, but I like the right one kissed, too - it's an entirely different feeling...." So, I started out on the left, kissing, licking and sucking assiduously away. Before long, I had an idea. Blindly, I reached up with my finger and tapped her on the lips. She opened her mouth and took it in, moistening it. I removed the finger and replaced it with its neighbor, which she also wetted thoroughly. I placed them between her legs, which immediately opened, and began to stroke her there, finding the nub of her clit and rolling my fingers around it. Before long, I felt it begin to emerge, interestedly. She was rhythmically rubbing her calf back and forth across my ass. Dragging my fingers through her slit, I located the vestibule of her vagina and inserted a finger, following it with the other. Then I bicycled them while twisting my hand, wanting to excite her. She swiveled her head back and forth, beginning to breathe harder, then exclaimed, "Oh, Jake... my legs are open far enough for much more than your hand down there!"

I couldn't immediately respond, because my mouth was full, but I murmured, "Mm, HMM!" Removing my fingers, I licked them thoroughly; I knew quite well by then what her pussy tasted like on the outside. I was curious what she tasted like 'way up inside. Quickly, I kissed her right nipple with HARD suction, and as she gasped in reaction, crawled under the blankets down between her legs and began to tongue her vigorously. She tastedso sweet!I slathered her outer and inner lips with my flattened tongue, then extended it into a point and darted it in and out of her as deeply and as rapidly as I could. She came very nicely for me, her voice rising in pitch as her climax proceeded.

She finally got her breath back and said, "Jake, honey... sweetie... my legs are open wide enough for more than your face!" But, again, I was unable immediately to respond, being much too busy with the French tongue to be able to speak English!

Tossing the covers off my shoulders, I scooted up, kneeling on the bed between her legs, my thighs under hers, and entered her fully. I knew that fucking her this way would make my left leg, injured in the crash, hurt - but the "middle leg" would - DID - feel SO GOOD!

I began to thrust into her fairly fast, knowing that it was going to take a pretty serious sensory overload to come again. Her hands on my thighs helped her keep in time with my driving cock. I saw her breasts dancing on her sleek ribs, and reached to squeeze them in cadence. Her hands went to my arms and urged me on. Eventually, I reached the point where I knew I could reach orgasm. She'd learned me well enough to be able to tell that too, and, taking my hands in hers, began to pull herself HARD against me, my balls loudly slapping the backs of her lower lips, her breasts gyrating wildly. I felt her ankles lock behind my back as she let it all go, and I joined her again in that undiscovered country where dreams always come true, dribbling my very last few drops of come deep within her.

After we recovered from the exertion, I leaned down on top of her, then straightened out the delightful tangle of our legs and, holding her bottom to keep my cock pressed tightly inside her, rolled off and began kissing her lightly and repeatedly.

It was at that time Morpheus came calling.

When I awakened at a quarter past five, after dreaming fitfully of Faith all night, she was gone.

I rubbed my eyes, sore from insufficient sleep, and wondered if the whole thing had been, itself, only a delusion. Standing, I looked down and saw a clean, red lip-print on my pillow. When I went into the bathroom to piss, I discovered there was hardly any skin left on my pecker, and a deep bone bruise where our pelves had slammed together. I went ahead and showered again, wincing when the mildly-alkaline soapsuds hit my cock, then shaved meticulously and dressed for school. Although I felt nothing like going to Chem Lab, I did have a report to turn in from an experiment I'd done on the road trip, in the University of Houston's lab (Conference schools are very co-operative about letting athletes use their facilities to keep their class-work up).

Parking my car in the far corner of the lot behind Speed Hall, the science building, I encountered Joann Lynch, my lab partner. "Oh, Jake, you're back!" she greeted me cheerfully. Very petite, diminutively voluptuous (about 32-C's), and with superb taste in clothes, she was all the partner a horny young male could want - but she kept her distance, in a very sweet way. The visualization of Joann perched on my cock was a pleasant and recurring fantasy, but this morning my heart wasn't in it.

"Yeah," I replied. "That week-long trip felt like about six months, but I made it!"

"The paper says you're in a slump. Are you?"

Whammo! I thought. Here it comes. I forced a wry smile and said, "One for seventeen is enough of a slump to be in, I guess."

"What could you expect to get?" she asked, not all that familiar with baseball.

"Five or six hits, minimum, maybe two for extra bases...." I trailed off as I opened the door for her.

"You Deep South guys are so... cultured!" she said. "My boyfriend Joe is SUCH an oaf!"

"My Daddy thought I should have good manners, and after I'd been air-mailed through a few walls, I kind of agreed with him!" I said. "Ol' Joey will be fine once he figures out what's expected of him!"

"I don't know if I want to wait that long - I didn't take him to raise!" she exclaimed. Having no IMMEDIATE reply to that, I produced none.

We were at the laboratory; I let her precede me in. "Well, MISTER Menard!" said Dr. Herzeg, the Professor of Chemistry. "I wasn'treally expecting you, but I'm far from disappointed!"

Not wishing to delve into the good doctor's meaning, I replied, "Yeah, well, I have a report for you on that Solvay Process re-creation you assigned; I did it at the University of Houston's lab while I was away."

"... And you thought it would be better to blow up their lab than your own. My gratitude knows no bounds!" the professor said with a grin as he accepted the report.

"Truth be told, Doc, the only thing I had to do today was turn in that report...." I said.

"... And you'd like to be excused, is that it? Well, you may, but I fear you'll suffer the wrath of Miss Lynch, who was waiting to do the experiment with you. Mr. Peterson, will you stand in for Mr. Menard? Your partner is absent today."

I turned to Joann, just in time to see her roll her eyes, and be gently kicked in the shin. "Thanks, slugger!" she said, her voice dripping with irony.

"Lunch at Zeller's?" was the best reply I could come up with.

"Yes, and I'm having the biggest steak they have, and YOU'RE BUYING!" was her retort.

I got out while the getting was good.

Returning home, I ran into the crazy Zanazop brothers from across the hall. Three Yugoslavians new to this country, they nevertheless spoke decent English, and had heard the commotion Faith and I had made the previous night. One of them gave me a cigar, which looked like it could well be fatal, and slapped me on the back collegially. I set the clock for eleven and crashed. All too soon, the jangling alarm awakened me. I packed my game gear, put on a freshly-starched shirt and toodled off to Zeller's.