Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The platinum blonde from Vegas had a round muscular ass and she evidently didn't need any encouragement to spread it wide and grind her sweaty, suntan-oiled anus onto Laura's squished nose and lips.

This was the most intense experience of Laura's life. Her entire 28 years seemed to have been leading her to this moment. Everything from her childhood, her schooldays, her marriage when she was too young, her prim life with Chris, then the other men, her training, submission, and Sam.

Yes, above all, Sam. And what would the next 28 years bring?

She grimaced as the vibrator inside her plopped out and she vaguely heard a cheer. It was muted by the thighs smeared around her ears. She managed to catch a glimpse through flesh of a tall naked black man crouching onto the sun lounger, about to start fucking her. She had lost count of just today's number.

Laura knew that Sam would destroy her. Eventually. Sometime over the next 28 years. That was the idea. Sam would leave her and Chris totally wiped out; physically, emotionally, sexually, financially. That was the deal.

That was the Faustian pact she had made with the Devil.

In return, for this.

She gasped in silent ecstasy as the huge unknown cock ploughed into her and she knew for certain that she was about to reach a mind-numbing orgasm.

*** *** ***

Q30 What is included in Slut-2-Fuck's rates?

A30. In short, everything. There are no hidden extras. You agree everything up front with her Mistress in the knowledge that Slut-2-Fuck will provide whatever has been agreed. It is important that Slut-2-Fuck is not consulted and has no prior knowledge of either the start time, or the client, or the duration or content of any session (she merely needs to know about any costume or preparations a few minutes beforehand).

She is thus required to live her life in a constant state of uncertainty and preparedness to serve, knowing that at literally any moment of any day a customer (or group) may arrive. Please note that 15 Minute bookings can only include a bit of rimming, a hand or blowjob, or a quick fuck, and they must finish on time. It is quite normal for Slut-2-Fuck's whole morning to be scheduled back to back with 'Quickie' bookings.

However, 30 Minute bookings can include anal sex. More leisurely and advanced activities such as massage, toe sucking, extended rimming, mild spanking and canings, verbal assaults, speculum and medical play, enemas, nettles, hot wax, hot peppers and chillies, ice, toilet play, group sex and gangbangs require longer bookings (one hour or more). However, be assured that whatever is agreed up front will be included in the booking rate.

*** *** ***

Three days later, Steve was waiting at airport arrivals. He hugged Sam and they walked ahead of Laura who was pushing the trolley with all the baggage.

"So it went well?" he said to Sam. They had hardly spoken on the phone or texted for several days. Everybody had been so busy.

"Fantastic. They liked her so much that our slut starred in a couple of extra movies. 'Golden Bukkake' and 'Whore and Piss'." Sam shrugged. "The titles say it all."

"Nah." Steve replied. "You're taking the piss!"

Chris was waiting for them in the short term car park. He was dressed as a chauffeur in a suit and peaked cap. He saluted Sam and Steve. Then he helped stack the suitcases in the trunk.

"Your missus is going to be a big star." Sam told Chris.

Steve winked lewdly at Laura. She looked tired after the overnight flight; red eyes, dark rings under them, hair dishevelled. But it was hopefully nothing that a shower and a short sleep wouldn't fix. He had scheduled her a busy afternoon.

He had accepted three one-hour booking requests for her from 2 until 5 p.m.

"And how were things at home?" Sam asked, when they were all in the car and driving out of the airport car park.

"Good." Steve replied. "A couple of bits of good news."

He recounted the story about Chris first. How he and Fred had got him an extra job as a washer-upper at Jock's place. How, even on the minimum wage, it would be worth good money if Chris put in two 12 hour shifts each weekend.

"And what's this second bit of news?" she asked him.

Steve was saving the best until last. He had already had several phone conversations with Mike and Tracy, the couple who had answered his Informed Consent advert. And last night he'd met up with the two of them for a drink in a pub. They were the real thing. They had even printed out and given him some story from the internet to read about a submissive married couple. It was how they said they wanted to live out their lives from now on.

Another pair for Sam to work her magic on! An encore to Slut-2-Fuck!

"Go on." She repeated, nudging him in the ribs. "What is it?"

"Ah." Steve teased, wondering how to drag out the moment a bit longer. He looked into Sam's eyes and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Well now, that's a whole new story."

THE END

Author's Note

For those who think 'Slut-2-Fuck' is farfetched, the initial inspiration for the story came to me when I saw the profile of a real person. Her name is Amber, or 'Fucktoy', and she is a lifestyle submissive whose Master generously offers her services to those in need. In accordance with Literotica's policy, I am not posting her site details but readers can send me a message or email if they would like to know more.

The inspiration for my character Samantha is another equally real person, a young Englishwoman I met via Fetlife. She is lifestyle, not for hire, and although I would have liked to, she did not want me to use her actual nickname in this story. She is actually a much nicer person than Sam, but she shares many of my fictional character's personality traits and sexual tastes.

Regardless of the above, please note that all my characters, their motives and actions, are entirely fictional. Their financial arrangements are pure fantasy. 'Slut-2-Fuck' is an original work of adult fiction by Velvetglove and neither events nor characters portrayed are based in reality. Any resemblance with actual persons is entirely coincidental.