Slut Mommie Ch. 20

Story Info
Kate becomes Raven's Toy.
21.3k words
4.82
356k
278

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,271 Followers

The day after Jeannine's party was slow and relaxing. John was recuperating from the late night of drinking and I took the time to gather my thoughts. I noticed Tommy never came home that night and I assumed he spent the night at Gina's. The thought of my son sleeping with Gina and Elaine made me wish I was curled up beside him even if I was just watching him fuck both girls.

In the early afternoon I sat down on the couch watching John who was poised above mountain of papers in a nearby loveseat. He didn't even notice me sneak in.

"You look busy," I finally said.

He looked up and slowly focused on me from above the reading glasses he had on.

"Hey babe, sorry, I have a shitload of work to get done today. How are you doing?"

"Probably better then you. You look like crap and probably have a nice hangover. You drank a lot last night."

He gave me an apologetic smile.

"I know, but it was fun, I love those parties . . .drinks, good conversation, drinks. You did enjoy yourself didn't you?"

Boy, did I ever! If he only knew - but I couldn't show it to him and I wanted to convince him not to go to Jeannine's party next weekend. Something about that guy, James, and Sarah's looks, and Sarah's suddenly volunteering the help out.

"It was boring John. I hate when everyone around me drinks heavily and I'm the only one sober. I have no one to talk to."

He paused for a moment, thinking.

"Baby, it's not that bad. I watched you talk to some people, Jeannine, and even that guy James, you must have enjoyed a conversation with him . . ."

I tensed up. How much did he see? He was completely drunk, how could he have seen our conversation in the kitchen?

"I didn't talk to him that much. He seemed pretty arrogant. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the parties it's just that I wish everyone would not drink that much."

John got up and walked up to me taking a seat beside me. He gave me a warm hug and a kiss.

"I know, and I apologize for drinking that much. I love you babe and I wish you would have fun too. Maybe next weekend you can have a couple of drinks as well."

I looked at him pleadingly.

"Do we really have to go? Maybe we can just have a night out for ourselves."

"Nonsense, we are already locked in and you, my beautiful wife, are supposed to help out, remember? I don't think Jeannine would forgive you for backing out on her now."

I fell silent for a while and John went back to working on his papers. He was right, Jeannine counted on me and backing out of helping her would not go over well.

At about 3 PM the phone rang, I was surprised to find Raven on the other end.

"Hi Kate," She said with her sexy voice - the image of the black-haired beauty from the strip club filled my mind in vivid detail.

"Oh Hi Raven," I answered in a low tone keeping my eye on my husband sitting in the living room.

"I'm disappointed in you, you never came by like you said you would."

She was referring to the promise I made in Betty's sex shop. I had told her I would visit her at her new strip club.

"I know . . .I was just busy that's all."

"Busy or not when you make a promise you keep it," She pointed out.

"Raven, I really don't think I should, I mean - It's a strip club!"

"So? It's not like you have never been to a strip club before. Besides Kate, you owe me."

I knew exactly what she was referring to, my visit with Frank to a strip club where she used to work where Frank and his buddies nearly raped me. Raven was the one who told Adam about it who then saved me from being taken against my will. I felt thankful and obligated and now she decided to play that card. I sighed knowing I did owe her.

"I know. I just don't know when I can get away, Raven."

"Today! You will meet me at Starbucks downtown near Alhambra and Stockton. Be there at 4."

I heard the line go dead. She hung up and didn't even allow me to answer. I thought of my options: I could ignore her - and probably at some point in the future have her call back. ( I might not be so lucky next time if my husband answered - which might lead to an uncomfortable [for me] conversation between my husband and Raven); Or, I could go and meet her and get it over with. I looked at John hunched over his papers. It did not look like he was ready to spend any time with me. He must have sensed my looking at him because he slid his glasses down his nose and gave me a questioning look.

"Who was it babe?"

"Oh, just one of the girlfriends, she called wondering if I had time to get together."

Should I? Or should I not? I just had the feeling meeting Raven would lead to something I should not be getting into.

"That's perfect! I have all this work to do and you have some time right now to do it! Why don't you go?"

"Oh, I don't know. I haven't seen her in a while - I'm just not sure."

"That's more reason to meet her. Go have fun - catch up on some gossip. It will take me a while to crawl out of this mess from work."

I gave him a look of resignation. I guess I could.

"You sure? I hate to leave you here with no dinner . . ."

"Don't worry about dinner. Matter of fact, let me and the kids - if they ever come home - make you dinner. Go have fun and when you come back, we'll have nice dinner together."

I had no choice. It seemed I had to go. I walked upstairs remembering my last meeting with Raven at Betty's sex shop, and how she made me treat Betty in front of all those men. I managed to get myself all excited during the short trip to my room.

I entered my room and shut the door behind me putting my back to the door. I listened to my racing heart for few moments and ran through the relaxing techniques I learned long ago, trying to come down. Seeing Raven could lead to potential 'moments of weakness,' but it also could give me an opportunity to let her know she could not control me the way she thought she could. Her tone of voice on the phone implied she thought she owned me.

"Ughhhh . . ." I murmured to myself with frustration and proceeded to the shower.

I took a shower shaving my pussy really thoroughly, applied lotion to it and put my clothes on - short skirt and a plain white blouse with matching heels. I didn't wear any panties because I wanted to feel free - I wanted to have that slightly lewd, kinky feeling as I'm walking down the streets with men all around me - or sitting down for coffee with my legs closed so no one could see my shaved pussy. And maybe parting them a bit to flash that guy who catches my attention. I wanted to excite myself while out in public.

I came downstairs and grabbed the car keys.

"You sure you want me to go Honey?" I asked my husband one last time.

He raised his nose from his stack of papers and looked up at me, eyes sparkling with approval. He definitely liked how I looked.

"Of course I do. I'm going to be at this for few hours before I can even make sense out of this project. Go have fun."

He watched me with interest as I slipped out into the garage. I jumped in the car and sped off to meet Raven thinking of how I was going to approach her to let her know I could not be controlled the way she tried to control me. The best thing to do would be just to be candid with her and let her know how I felt - but I didn't want to be rude to her. After all, she saved me from being raped. If it were not for her, Adam would not have known what was going on in that private room and would not have come in and break up what Frank and his buddies were going to do to me. But it all started with Raven, and I was grateful to her for that.

I found the Starbucks Raven told me about and quickly parked my car nearby. I slipped several coins into the rusted old meter in front and proceeded to Starbucks. I noticed the looks and unsure smiles several passing men gave me and took a deep breath. Boy, if they only knew I wasn't wearing any panties under my short skirt, or that my pussy was freshly shaved and my pussy lips moist as I walked down the street in front of them.

I reached Starbucks already excited and walked in looking around. Besides several men and women sitting inside I did not see Raven. I looked at the watch, I was a bit early, ten minutes to be precise. I strolled in, ordered a Caramel Frappuccino, and took a seat at the only empty table in the place. The table was positioned to face the whole room full of people. I felt I was on a stage and those people were my audience. As it was, I could feel everyone, including the women, staring at me openly or secretly stealing looks. I sat down carefully, keeping my legs together, but could not stop my short skirt from riding high on my thighs.

Scanning the room confirmed my suspicion of everyone staring. A young couple in their late teens sitting to my right were looking at me but looked away as soon as I looked in their direction. The girl was pretty, with blond, shoulder-length hair, large blue eyes and full lips. She was dressed in a tight t-shirt showing off her square shoulders and firm breasts. The young man sitting beside her, I assumed it was her boyfriend, was fit and dressed in a pair of jeans and t-shirt. I assumed they were both college students on a date.

Directly in front of me were a couple of ladies in their mid-40's, well dressed with perfect makeup and lots of rings on their fingers. Maybe it was a coffee stop after church for them. There were other people there including men and couples. Looking back at the young couple, I noticed them stealing looks at me again. I smiled, guessing they both found me attractive. When I looked in their direction, the girl was still watching me and our eyes met. She immediately looked away but I noticed how her face colored – I guessed it was from intimate thoughts she was having. She didn't look like she would be one to like girls, but you never know.

After fifteen minutes of waiting patiently, I was getting a bit uncomfortable. Because the short skirt I had on with no panties, I kept my back straight and my legs together but this position was getting uncomfortable. Scanning the people revealed they were still peeking at me from time to time so I decided to face that young couple and relax a bit. I leaned back in my chair and let my knees separate a bit. Immediately, I felt relaxed and comfortable so I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I looked again, I noticed the young girl and her boyfriend looking down between my legs, their eyes wide and faces flushed. As soon as they noticed me open my eyes they immediately looked away.

Ooops! I must have shown them a bit too much.

The girl's face was red and when she looked back at me I gave her an inviting smile. She smiled back but looked away. Her boyfriend gave me a quick peek and I gave him the same smile I gave his girlfriend. He just smirked and his eyes slid down to my crotch. He was openly staring at my crotch. I took a deep breath and, like a slut, opened my legs up more. I saw him hold his breath as he stared at my pussy.

"Having fun Kate?"

I jumped at the words and quickly closed my legs staring up at the person who caught me in this act of sluttiness. Raven stood near me with a slight smile on her face. Her piercing eyes digging deeply into mine with interest and dominance. I felt like a little girl doing something she's not supposed to, my face warming up a bit. I swallowed hard before replying.

"Hi Raven, just waiting for you.." I didn't know what else to say.

"Hmmm . . .you missed me that much – good!"

She sat down in a chair facing me and blocked the young couple's view. She was a beautiful woman with dark wavy hair which fell loosely down her back. The slight amount of makeup she had on made her look naturally beautiful and stunningly fresh. There was not a wrinkle anywhere on her face and the straight nose, full lips and big dark eyes gave her an exotic look.

"I hoped to see you earlier than this. Don't tell me you have been avoiding me. As I remember it, the last time we met in Betty's Play Shop, you promised you would see me much earlier - seems like you have been a bad girl . . ."

"I was just busy with family life, you know, husband and kids . . ." I murmured looking

down.

Was my cleavage that exposed? I realized I showed a considerable amount of it - the tops of my full breasts plainly visible with only a bit of thin fabric covering my hard nipples.

"Husband and kids, well we all have that. How old are your kids?"

Why was she asking about my kids? I knew I shouldn't get into this with her but responded anyway.

"Well, I have two. Kristy is nineteen and my son, Tommy, is eighteen. Do you have kids?"

She smiled at me.

"I only have one, a boy . . .ah . . .more like a man now. Hmmm . . .a boy and a girl, I would love to meet them someday soon."

She stared at me for a few long moments. I didn't know why, but her gaze felt good and my modesty subsided to allow me to enjoy this beautiful woman's showing interest in me. When her gaze slid down to my breasts, it was hard to breathe - I had to open my mouth to stay calm.

"You're a beautiful woman Kate, I didn't notice that before when you took care of me so well on stage."

My face again grew red. Yes, that memorable moment when Frank took me to the strip club and when I first met Raven. In that moment of passion I ate her! Ughhh. I was a slut that night! I did so many things I shouldn't have.

"Raven, that was a heat of the moment, I was caught up in . . ." I mumbled like a confused teenager.

"Heat of the moment? You mean you didn't enjoy eating my pussy and licking my asshole? I distinctively remember you moan with pleasure while doing it, Kate."

"Ahhh . . .yes but, I shouldn't have," I blurted out.

"You mean if you had a chance right now, if I was to pull my dress up and let you eat me, you wouldn't?"

My breathing was suddenly difficult again. She wore a nice slim red dress leaving her legs exposed and showing off her perfect body. I imagined her bent over the small table in this cafe and my eating her ass which fueled my passion and desire for her.

"Raven, I . . ." I swallowed hard.

I wanted to deny this but instead I fell silent looking at her.

"You would!" She exclaimed.

"Oh Kate, you're such a little slut."

Again I looked down without saying a word. She was right, I would eat her, and I was a slut.

"Oh don't worry Kate, that's why I like you," Her words sounded pleasing, encouraging.

"So, I want to show you something, something I've worked for a long time on," She stood up and held out her hand.

I instinctively reached out and my hand slipped into hers, her warm touch sending chills through my body. She turned, pulling me behind her as I noticed people in the cafe staring at us with envy and desire. There was no doubt in our body language that there was something going on between us and that Raven was the dominant and I was the submissive. The thought of people thinking about me in that fashion was strangely pleasing.

"So did you drive here?" She asked when we walked outside.

"Yes, my car is right there," I pointed towards it.

"Good, let's go. I'll tell you where to drive." Again she pulled me behind her.

When we got into the car I noticed just how short her skirt was, it slid up revealing her naturally tanned legs and firm thighs. Raven saw me looking and smiled while I quickly looked away trying to pretend I wasn't looking. She began directing where to go and where to turn while I drove - secretly stealing peeks at her legs and cleavage whenever I could.

After a few minutes she slid down a bit in her seat which pulled her dress up more almost revealing her panties. She didn't care - she spread her legs a bit and looked out the window. It was so exciting to be beside her!

Soon we pulled up to a warehouse type building and with surprise, I realized it was a well-known strip club in our town! I looked at her questioningly. She just smiled.

"Yes Kate, this is my club, I own and operate it. Let's go inside," She opened the door and was out.

I turned off the engine, my heart beating in my chest. Should I? I shouldn't go inside a place like this - my husband wouldn't appreciate it, let alone my kids! I looked at her again - She just stood there waiting. Maybe if I just keep out of site and don't draw attention to myself no one would notice me? I took a deep breath and stepped outside.

"Took you long enough. Afraid what you might find inside?" She mocked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked up to her.

"No, not really. I've been to one of those before."

"I know, I remember."

Again she grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her. I could not understand why I was letting her control me like this. Walking behind her I admired her sexy curves and long, dark hair. We proceeded to the entrance and once passed the front doors, ended up in a dimly lit hallway with a cash register and a man sitting behind it. The hallway was lined with red, shag carpet on the floor, walls and even the ceiling. Pictures and posters of near-naked women lined the hallway as far as I could see. The smell of smoke filled my nostrils and loud music blared from around the corner.

"Hi Raven," The man behind the cash register said getting up off of his stool.

"Hi Jake, how are things going so far?"

"Halfway full and it's not even 4pm yet," He answered and scanned me from top to bottom.

"Jake, this is Kate," She introduced me to him.

Jake smiled while taking his time scanning my body.

"Hi Kate," He said and stopped his eyes at my breasts.

"If I may say so Raven, she will make a fine piece of ass on stage, the guys are going to go wild."

ON STAGE? Was he serious? I had no intention of getting on any stage and was about to let him have it about staring at me the way that he was when Raven interrupted.

"We'll see, for now I'm just showing her around. Come on Kate."

Again I was pulled behind this beautiful woman like a child. On stage? What did he mean? Did he think I was a new stripper who was going to climb on stage tonight and rip her clothes off for the enjoyment of dirty perverts who usually visited these establishments? How sad to think I would do something like this. And what did Raven mean when she said "We'll see"? She couldn't possibly think I would.

We rounded the corner and entered what appeared to be the main part of the club, a big open hall with one big main stage and two smaller ones in the dimly lit corners. The stages were surrounded on three sides with chairs which made up a front row. Behind the chairs were tables and chairs sporadically scattered about the area. To the left of us was a big bar where two bartenders served drinks. I saw several men sitting by the bar talking to girls who didn't wear much. Several of them simply wore extremely revealing lingerie and couple even had see through panties and bras. They laughed and talked, the girls chatty and very close to the men. I saw several men running their hands over the girls' hips and thighs. On the three stages were girls in various stages of nudity, all beautiful, all sexily exposing their bodies to the beat of the music.

Jake was right, the main sitting area looked about half full with several men sitting at the stage throwing money at the girls. Raven scanned the area and pulled me behind her. I followed closely keeping my head down hoping there was no one in the audience who might have known me. We walked through a door at the end of the hall into what appeared to be a sitting area. Two additional doors lead to other rooms in the club. Raven pulled me to the one which had a sign "THE OFFICE."

Once through the door, we were in a generously proportioned office with a big desk on the far side. The desk was littered with papers, and had one ornately carved lamp. The carving wrapped around the base and stretched up to the lamp. It was of a woman tied to what appeared to be an X-shaped cross. The carving was so detailed, it showed whip marks on her ass and back. I swallowed hard. A lamp like that represents the personality of the owner.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,271 Followers