Slut Stripper

Story Info
Stripper comes out of retirement.
11.4k words
4.46
76.7k
76
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

The Exotic Dancer companies' policy is advertised that the phone will be answered by the third ring.

As the ringtone peeled for the third ring, the receiver is picked and a voice answers.

"Adult Entertainment, how we can we help?" The owner said in an efficient tone.

The voice on the other end of the line responded.

"I'm looking to book a high class stripper to perform at a private function!" The customer sounded a little nervous, which was normally the case.

The owner replies. "Is it a male or female artiste that you require sir?"

"We would like a female please as it's an all male audience, a group of 10. We're willing to pay a substantial fee to the right artiste!" The customer continued.

"Well sir, we have some exciting females on our books. If you can tell me your preferences, I'll run through our records and I'll see what we can provide!" The owner explained in a professional manner.

The customer's nervous voice was now growing with confidence as he stated.

"We'd like a Blonde, large breasts, small waist, full buttocks and long legs, a dream girl actually!" he laughed.

The owner paused. The description given to him was a direct match for his wife.

She performed as an exotic dancer before they were married and when they first formed the agency.

She was without doubt the most successful erotic dancer they'd ever had on their books.

It was impossible for them to fulfill all of the requests for her bookings, so great was her popularity.

But with the escalation of full sex expected at private stag shows on today's market, she gracefully hung up her G string and retired from erotic dancing.

"Would the gentlemen have any specific routines they'd like the artiste to perform, for example naughty nurse?" The owner enquired

"If possible we'd like her dressed in the tightest lingerie, wearing stockings of course with High Heels and masquerading as a secretary! You know the stuff fantasies are made of!" The customer asked now with an air of confidence.

The owner was somewhat taken aback with this request.

The customer had described his wife and now was describing one of her most popular routines.

"I'm sure we can accommodate that request sir!" The owner replied as a very strange feeling overcame him.

Would he be brave and comfortable enough to ask his loyal wife to come out of retirement and perform her act one more time?

To disrobe a selection of erotic lingerie and display her naked body in front of total strangers.

Would the gentleman expect more than a standard strip show?

Would his wife approve of him requesting her services?

"How much will this cost? And approximately how long will the girl be performing her act?" The customer asked.

"The cost sir is determined by the length of time the girl will be on the premises" The owner replied.

"I was thinking of around one hour if that's OK?" The customer responded.

"One hour will cost around £500.00 plus travelling expenses. I should state sir that all transactions will be cash and payable on arrival of the artiste!" The owner declared.

"Sounds perfect!" replied the customer now brimming with confidence.

"If you could tell me the date, time and address I'll book the girl and see you at the event!" The owner stated as the customer gave the necessary details, the transaction was now booked.

As the owner scribbled the details down in the booking diary, mixed emotions swept over him.

He felt two different emotions, both compelling and unable to control either of them.

He felt jealous at the thought of his wife parading erotically to an assembled group of strangers.

Yet strangely he was erect.

He couldn't understand why he found himself in this state of arousal.

He'd watched her perform thousands of times, even before she was his wife.

Her act was always sensual but always classy.

She did not feel contempt for the girls who worked the circuit of today's market, and never pre-judged any of their motives.

A living is a living was her motto.

Who was she to judge?

With the large commissions the agency was raking in from the girls, she felt she was in no position to judge any of the girls.

Besides, the income provided them with a most lavish lifestyle.

In the two years she had been retired, she still attended dance classes twice weekly.

Three visits to the health spa every week maintained her voluptuous yet firm figure.

In recent months the health spa she attended commenced pole dancing classes as a keep fit regime.

She excelled in these classes, as her body would writhe as it had done thousands of times in her distant past only this time fully clothed.

Bringing back memories of her former life, allowing her to fantasize of the time she was the queen of the striptease circuit.

Her breasts though large, were still as full and buxom as they were when he first met her.

Her stomach though not washboard, was flat and expressive.

Her waist was two inches smaller from her dancing days.

Her buttocks were higher and tighter than at any time in her life.

Her taut long legs were as smooth as porcelain.

During her dancing days she had always favored the Brazilian wax.

Nowadays she preferred the smoothness of a full Hollywood wax.

If anything she had improved with age.

Her cartoonesque figure was still as eye-catching as ever.

When she walked into a room all eyes, male and female, would cast furtive glances toward her direction.

She always dressed extremely provocatively yet outstanding classy.

On lesser women her dress sense would be described as sluttish, yet she could present the apparel sophisticatedly with consummate ease.

His mind racing, he picked up the phone and began to dial his home number.

As professionally as the office she answered within three rings.

"Hi Becky here!" she answered.

"Hi babe it's me!" he replied.

"And what do I owe this pleasure too?" she giggled.

"I've just taken a booking and the guy has requested you specifically" he embellished

It wasn't a complete lie, just a little stretching of the imagination.

"What did you tell him?" she enquired.

"I told him the decision was yours and I'd get back to him with an answer today!" he said nervously awaiting her response.

The butterflies in his stomach were fluttering in all directions.

"Would you be OK with me stripping again?" she enquired.

"Its OK babe I told him there would be no sexual extras, just a straightforward erotic dance!" he embellished.

"Straightforward! Don't you remember my dancing?" she teased.

"How can I forget? I see it almost every night when you come into the bedroom!" he smiled.

"If you're OK with it honey, I think it could be a lot of fun. I'll do this one strip!" she beamed confidently.

"Excellent. I'll confirm the details with the guy!" he replied somewhat relieved.

"How big will the crowd be? And do any of the people know us?" she enquired.

"Its 10 guys and it should be fine as the booking is out of town." he responded.

"I'm getting quite excited at the thought of it. I'll need to go out and buy some new undies for this!" she replied excitedly.

"No problem babe. He's also paying all expenses!" he informed her.

"When is it scheduled for?" she queried

"Tomorrow evening. I'll book a Hotel as it would be too late to travel back home!" he stated

"I better get my music out and start rehearsing!" she enthused.

"Bye gorgeous!" he said as a smile swept across his face.

"Bye honey. Just hope you don't get too jealous!" she giggled as she hung up the phone.

As he replaced the receiver of the phone, he opened his desk drawer and took out his collection of business cards.

Leafing through till he finally found the one he was searching for.

Placing the card on the desk in front of him, he dialed the number.

A voice came over the phone instantly.

"Holiday Inn Hotel, how we can help?" the reception said professionally.

He continued the conversation and booked the best available room the hotel had to offer for the following evening.

Completing his transaction he hung up the phone and stretched back into his leather office chair.

He was still erect!

The rest of the day was a blur as all he could concentrate on was his wife's exotic dancing!

At the close of business he set the alarms, locked the office and left the premises.

Pressing the key control to his car, two beeps and the alarm was disengaged.

He climbed into the car, pulling the seat belt across his lap; he could still feel the erectness of his cock.

Starting the engine, he drove carefully out of the car park, onto the main road and headed home.

When he pulled into the snake like drive, he noticed the only light on in the house was his bedroom light.

Climbing out of the car he closed the driver door.

Two beeps notified him that the car was now locked.

He walked the few steps to his front door, still fantasizing about his wife's potential dancing.

Placing the key into the lock he noticed how shaky his hands were.

Turning the key clockwise, he heard the familiar click of the lock, allowing access to his home.

Pale strands of light from the bedroom upstairs were the only illuminations in the entire household.

Becky's husky voice called out.

"Come straight up! I want you to see something!"

Taking two steps at a time, he ascended the deep pile staircase.

The bedroom door was slightly ajar.

An incandescent glow filtered between the door and frame.

A shadow would disturb the light periodically.

Placing his hand in the centre of the door, he pushed lightly and stepped into the room.

Adjusting to the brightness of the light, his pupils dilated and were instantly positioned on the sight before him.

Becky his wife was cat walking up and down the room in her newly purchased underwear.

"Like what you see?" she teased.

His mouth was dry as he nodded like a startled schoolboy.

Becky was traipsing across the room wearing 5 inch high heeled black court shoes that fastened with a thin ankle strap.

Her legs were encased in black seamed fishnet stockings.

These were held in place by black suspender straps hanging from a black wet look Waspie.

The Waspie was cinching her already small waist.

Her figure was perfectly hour glass.

Her breasts were partially covered by a shiny black quarter cup bra. The bra matched the material of the Waspie.

It didn't' so much support her breasts, more like it caressed and cupped her bosom.

Her nipples rested on the tiny edging of lace surrounding the quarter cups.

He could see the erectness of her nipples as they nested in the bra.

Her wedding ring wasn't visible due to the long black wet look evening gloves that sheathed her arms.

His eyes darted to her pussy.

It was covered barely by a tight almost see through black lace thong.

The thong was pulled so tight every line of her pussy was visible.

Her mound was on display yet still hidden.

He let out a wolf whistle of appreciation.

"Is it my birthday?" he enquired

"No silly!" she teased him "This is for tomorrow night. If you're a good boy, I may just give you a private show afterwards in the hotel!"

He moved forward to touch her body.

She backed away saying.

"This is for the show. Hopefully I can still give a room full of men the horn! You did tell them there'd be no fucking?" she asked

"Of course I told them!" He lied.

"Then help me remove these and pack them into my case!" she said as she removed the articles in order, as she would on stage.

The garments were removed one piece at a time, teasing him delightfully with the removal of each sexy garment.

Finally naked before her rampant husband, they fell onto the bed and made frantic love.

The hesitancy only added to their fervour, a hesitancy that had been missing for some time, frantically thrusting they both orgasmed within minutes.

Picking the lingerie off the bedroom they both folded the delicate articles neatly into her costume case.

Placing her music and make up bag into the case, they descended the stairs and adjourned in the kitchen.

Eating their meal they both made light conversation.

Both were aware but not saying anything of the obvious sexual tension.

Enjoying a relaxing evening they both retired to bed.

His mind was trying to unravel why he felt the conflict of such strong sexual urges.

One part of him is insanely jealous at the thought of strangers leering at his loving wife.

The other part of him is bursting with pride that strangers will be lusting after his devoted partner and he will be offering her glorious body to the assembled mob to gratify and satiate their lustful desires.

She lay beside him, content in the knowledge that she will control the scenario.

She will decide how far things will be allowed to progress.

But a nagging doubt enters her head.

She remembers why she retired.

The memories come flooding back now as the images run in her mind.

In the past, she could sexually entice a room full of men, to full blown erection.

How she would willingly let them caress her body.

How difficult it was for her not to pursue full sex with the most sexually attractive man in the audience.

How for the sake of her marriage she would have to leave this segment of her life and move on to other pastures.

The burning desire she experienced then was now returning to her aching body.

Would she be able to resist the temptation?

Would she have the strength of mind to resist another man entering her body and fucking her lustfully?

She knew she would send the men wild with desire, but could she dampen the hard driven passion of her own sexuality.

Could she control all of this under the watching eyes of husband?

As night turned to day, they were woken by the buzzing of the alarm clock at their bedside.

Becky was first to rise.

Kissing her husband, she stretched from under the duvet and walked the short walk to the bathroom.

Lying in the warmth of the bed, he heard first the flush of a toilet, then the spray of a shower, as the water rained on the stained glass door of the shower cubicle.

On completion of her shower, returning to the bedroom, a white billowing towel, wrapped clingingly around her body, accentuating her deep Mediterranean tan.

Droplets of water ran from her shoulder and began to soak into the luxury of the towel.

Running a comb through her dampened hair, she untangled her blond mane.

"What time do we need to be there?" she enquired

"Seven o'clock for a seven thirty start!" he stated.

"If we leave here at five would that give us enough time?" she quizzed.

"I was thinking if we left at four we could take our time!" he responded

"Sounds good to me!" she said smiling.

The hours from waiting until four, dragged like time had never dragged before.

Dressed in their business clothes they locked the house up for the night, entered the car and drove off to their destination.

After two hours and forty minutes of casual driving, they pulled into the car park of the venue.

Winding the windows down she lit a cigarette as he phoned the hotel to confirm they would check in around ten that evening.

The two story building was state of the art.

Glass encased the entire building.

Light was visible in two areas only.

In the reception of the ground floor and from what appeared to be a long room at the far left hand side of the building.

As they approached the reception a voice came over the entry tannoy.

"The doors open, just let yourselves in. we're on the floor above, just follow the noise!"

Holding the door open for Becky, he carried her case, as they passed through the glass framed reception.

A narrow marble effect staircase carved through the reception area.

Becky holding the stainless steel handrail ascended the stairs one at a time.

Her husband followed her obediently.

On reaching the summit they walked toward the chaotic chatter spilling from the room at the end of the corridor.

Becky's heels of her calf length boots were echoing off the walls of the corridor.

As they approached the door, it suddenly opened as a tall business suited man blocked the frame.

"I'll show you to your dressing room!" he said

Shaking Becky and her husband's hand he guided them to the second door on their immediate right.

Opening the door the stranger stood back from the opening.

"Sorry it's not much, but it should be fit for purpose!" he exclaimed.

Becky and her husband were taken aback at the splendor of the changing room.

The walls were full length mirrors; above each was fitted mood lighting.

The main light in the centre of the ceiling was controlled by a dimmer switch, which at this moment was full on.

Becky thanked the man and said she would be through in about fifteen minutes.

Closing the door behind him, the stranger returned to party.

As his footsteps drifted in to the distance they both heard him utter "Phwoar!"

This was the limit of his vocabulary to describe the essence of Becky.

Becky stood in front of the mirrored walls, inspecting her clothed body.

"Do you think I'm capable of doing this?" She asked awaiting confirmation.

"Of course you are! You were the best, who retired. You retired from dancing not from being the best!" he said proudly.

She knew she was more than capable of performing; this was a little give back to her husband, to show him she needed him with her.

Plus the extra compliment was an added bonus.

Unnerved she removed her civilian clothes and asked her husband to pass the articles from within the bag.

Shiny Black tight Waspie accompanied by Black Seamed Fishnet Stockings, Outrageously High Heeled shoes, and a tight lacy see through thong,

Long Black Gloves, a quarter cup Black bra, sexy black waistcoat with a tight knee length skirt.

Removing her civilian clothes, Becky stood naked before her audience of one.

First to be applied was the skin-tight Waspie.

Once fastened tightly around waist, he passed her the Fishnet stockings.

Even at this early stage a feeling of sexual urgency was building up within her.

Taking the Stockings from out of their wrapper, she slid one over her toes, pulling past her calf then into its final position resting mid thigh, accentuating the softness of her skin.

The other stocking followed in the same manner.

Stepping into her outrageously high heels, she fastened the suspender clasp hanging from the skin-tight Waspie.

Next she glided the see through thong up her stocking encased legs, resting it, tightly against her hairless mound.

Arching her back slightly, she turned to allow her husband to adjust the thin strip of material separating the glorious orbs of her perfectly formed ass.

Gently, her husband tugged the material into position.

The action of the movement applied pressure onto her clitoris, removing it from it its hood.

Exposed, her clitoris throbbed against the flimsy material.

Slight movements increased the intensity, as her love button brushed against the clinging flimsy material.

Although this feeling was a minor discomfort, it still sent her sexual urges to a higher plane.

Handing her the Quarter cup bra, she intimated that he should fasten the hooks.

One arm slipped through the tiny strap, and then the other goes through the straps of the tiny garment.

Positioning the cups under her full ample breasts, taking the clasps he fastens the bra with precision.

Turning toward her husband she positions her breasts in the garment for maximum effect.

Becky's nipples were totally on display, standing so proud and erect.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers