Slut Wife - Black Cock Desires

Story Info
A woman embraces her deepest desires.
9.3k words
4.09
71.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Williams my uncle Jerome told me he knew this is something you would appreciate." Damien spoke with an even almost emotionless tone, completely out of sync with the arrogant confidence one might expect of a young stud who had just pulled his long, fat, black cock out of his pants.

It just hung there at first, gently pulsating as the blood built up. Still flaccid his cock was already much bigger than my husband's. It was just the way I like it. Jerome had told Damian the truth and he knew it to be so because he was the one who had first discovered that truth. I doubt Damien would have had the courage or the temerity to make such a bold move if he hadn't already been fully assured of my response.

I sunk to my knees and reached out for his impressive manhood...

***

Ok let's back up.

I have a thing for articulate, handsome, dapper, well hung black men.

It's not purely a racial thing or a big dick thing. It's the whole package. The porn or thug stereotypes hold no appeal to me and frankly in my experience those stereotypes are not representative. Nor do most black men have the whole package I described. It's not an obsession or thrall or inability to resist. I am not anybody's bitch or a slave to BBC.

It is a conscious decision to indulge my deepest sexual urges when I meet a man with that whole package. The closest example I can think of is women who say a celebrity is their "free pass". They aren't obsessing over him or constantly comparing other men unfavourably or unable to have productive relationships with other men. They are just saying that if the opportunity presents itself they will fuck him. No more expectation or planning than that.

The difference is that most of those women will never meet George Clooney (or whomever) or get a chance to fuck him so it's just a harmless fantasy. Whereas I do meet handsome, articulate, dapper, well hung black men from time to time and they often proposition me. Next thing you know I am on my knees lavishing attention on a big glorious black dick. Well it doesn't always start that way but more often than not it does and that is always the way I imagine it when I think of those men. The acknowledged inevitability of my indulgence has allowed me to embrace this pleasure without guilt, remorse or hesitation. But it has wreaked havoc on relationships especially because I am not willing to be dishonest about it.

Once and only once in my life I found myself fucking such a man and cheating on my boyfriend to do so. The guilt was too much to bear and it took away from my pleasure. I swore then that I wouldn't let that happen again. But unlike most women I didn't pretend I wouldn't give in to temptation. Quite the opposite, I embraced the fact that I will and made sure I will be able to enjoy it fully.

***

I lost my virginity to my boyfriend Jimmy shortly after my 18th birthday in February of my senior year in high school. He was a good guy who I had been dating since the previous October.

Up to that point I'd had a half dozen boyfriends and a few casual dates since I started dating in grade 10. I was raised with a fairly open attitude about sex and relationships. I waited until I was 18 to have sex because my mother really wanted me to and was honest and forthright about sexual matters rather than trying to scare me into submission.

It was tough to resist from grade 10 onwards. The previous summer I had blossomed from tomboy to curvy young woman almost overnight. All the boys said that I had "got booty" and I got curvier every year until I was nineteen. Ever since that summer I have been getting hit on by guys regularly. That is why it was so hard to resist. But resist I did. I was a bag of hormones and emotions like every teenager but the certainty with which I intended to wait gave me the head space to reflect on what I truly want and get clarity on what I truly desire. My mother was a wonderful if unconventional counsellor who taught me to see things as they truly are and not let society tell me who to be.

Lots of people interpret my sexual predilection to be a flaw or the result of giving in to peer pressure or men's expectations. Slut is the nicest term they use. But I count myself lucky that I know what I want. Have you ever noticed that when a woman deviates from societal expectations she is regarded as being corrupted by bad influences, but nobody talks about us being coerced into compliance? We imagine the possibility of good girls being turned into sluts but don't really think about sluts being shamed into playing the good girl.

I don't know if slut is the right term for me, but I suppose it is close enough. It is certainly closer to reality than good girl. I wasn't corrupted by anyone. I was taught to make my own choices and I the good wife/good girl dynamic just isn't for me. I would be the frustrated and oppressed wife. I need to be free and if that equals slut then so be it.

...

From the first time I fucked Jimmy I knew I liked sex. Thank goodness I'd had enough time to reflect on it and been taught that it didn't always have to be magical. I am not against anyone wanting sex to be special and the first time can be a big deal for lots of women. But far too many women end up let down or feeling dirty for no good reason other than the fact that they had been force fed a fairy tale of unreasonable expectations. And far too many of us carry that into a lifelong negativity towards sexual relations.

Happily I was well grounded. The sex was good. It wasn't great but then neither of us really knew what we were doing so it would be silly to expect fireworks. And it would be silly to lose interest or denigrate myself or Jimmy for the lack of fireworks. I enjoyed it and I could tell that it would get better with experience which seemed about the ideal result to me.

There was no element of exclusivity or intense romance for me though. Sure I had a certain kind of love for Jimmy but I didn't see that as linked to the sexual experience. I wanted to keep fucking the way I wanted to keep playing sports - in as many ways and with as many partners as I could. I wanted to broaden my horizons. For the first month or so I was happy just to experiment with Jimmy, but soon I wanted more. The same would have applied to any guy.

By the time late April came around I was anxious to add to my experience. I was at a party with my friend Jill. Jerome was there too. I had always found him attractive. He fit the package I described earlier. He was a good student, an athlete and very well put together.

Just to set the context here I went to a public school in an upper middle-class part of Georgetown in Washington D.C. Due to the government and diplomatic influences the school was both multi-cultural and affluent. The black kids in our school were not from the ghetto.

Jerome seemed to consciously eschew racial stereotypes. I know a white girl doesn't really get to judge. But it always seemed to me that Jerome had a way of being comfortable in his own skin without feeling compelled to comply with anyone else's expectations of what that meant.

That said, we are all a bit tribal aren't we. I was the 18 year-old whiter than white blond with blue eyes, big tits and booty for days. I look like the pretty cheerleader type that has been thickened at the hips and boobs specifically to suit the stereotypical black man's taste in white girls. He was tall, athletic, articulate, dapper, black and as I would soon learn well hung.

Anyway, I had told Jimmy that I didn't want to go out that night. I hate to say it but I just didn't want to go out with him. When Jill called me an hour later and asked if I wanted to go to a party, I jumped at the chance knowing Jimmy was unlikely to be there (not his crowd).

Anyway, a few drinks later and I found myself in an upstairs hallway talking with Jerome. I was glad I wore heeled boots or I might have strained my neck. He is 6'1" and I am barely 5'4". He was so handsome and he smelled so good and this was probably the first time we had ever had much of a conversation. I was being quite flirty and I could tell he was into me. Not to sound too vain but most guys were into me - maybe not all but enough that for me to pretend I am an insecure wallflower would be disingenuous. We were getting close and I think that we were both looking for the right moment to make a move as people came and went to a bathroom at the end of the hall.

That moment came when a double door opened across the hall from us and out stumbled two of our classmates. I had seen a few people try that door and find it locked so I assumed something had been going on in there. The hallway was momentarily empty. I grabbed Jerome's hand and made for the doors before they closed - happily he followed. I closed the doors behind us and locked them. Suddenly it was more quiet. I heard the thump of music from downstairs and the thump of my heart in my chest. The room was dark except for the moonlight coming through the window.

I saw Jerome's silhouette and pushed myself towards him reaching up to his neck and pressing my tits into his powerful chest. He reached down and put his arms around my waist as our lips met. Instantly our mouths were open and our tongues intertwined. The dam was broken and there was no further hesitation from either of us. I felt his hot breath and his soft tongue as his hands went down to my ass. I tilted my hips towards him to show my receptivity and for the first time felt his big cock through his jeans. I had to have it. In that moment I knew I would cheat on Jimmy and I almost wanted to get to it sooner in case I was tempted to turn back. Jerome and I were a flurry of hands and lips and breasts and buttocks. Then I made my decision. I reached down and unzipped his pants, wrestling them down over his hips so that I could liberate his fat cock.

Once I had it in my hands it was almost as though my mind left my body. It wasn't spiritual or anything. It is just that I was sort of watching myself from outside, knowing full well what was going to happen but not quite sure I could believe it. I dropped to my knees and took his massive dick into my mouth. I tried to deep throat him right away and quickly learned I wasn't ready for that. Jimmy could just barely nudge the back of my throat enough to tweak my gag reflex if I took all of him whereas Jerome was so big around I had to strain my jaw to get him in my mouth and at most I had half of him before he slammed into the back of my throat. It was an effort just to open wide enough not to scrape my teeth on his magnificent ebony cock. I gagged and slobbered and did my best for a minute or so before I realized I wasn't doing a very good job. So I slowed down, licked his balls and stroked his shaft while I considered my next move. Then of course the obvious hit me - tits. Jerome had been staring at my tits all night kind of like the way I was now obsessing over his big cock.

I stood up and peeled off my sweater then unclasped my bra. Again I was outside myself in a weird way. With Jimmy and the few guys who had gotten to second base before him I made them fumble around, earn it and make the first move. But for Jerome I was almost ripping off my clothes to offer him my tits. He was equally as enthusiastic. He grabbed them firmly, mashing them a bit too much and diving onto my nipples to suck them. He wasn't anymore expert with my tits than I was with his cock I thought with a giggle.

The giggle stopped him.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes. It is. It is perfect. Let's take our time." My eyes had adjusted to the dark and there was obviously a bed close. I took his hand and led him there then slowly disrobed him. Then I took of my boots and peeled off my jeans. I nudged him to get on the bed, peeled off my panties and joined him on the bed.

We kissed and fondled each other more naturally now. Him softly touching my breasts and my ass and thighs and pensively exploring between them until he was gently stroking my pussy. Me revelling in his thick broad chest and back while I stroked his cock. I almost couldn't focus on kissing him as I tried to comprehend the size of the man meat I was stroking. It was evident we both wanted to be there and were more than willing to get past the early awkwardness to enjoy one another. Yet we soon ended up back at me struggling with his big cock and him struggling with my big tits - well not struggling just both of us enthralled and not quite sure how to handle the other. But we kept going.

Soon Jerome went down on me. For the first of what would be many times I spread my legs for him and offered up my pussy. He was very attentive and took his time. He was no expert but he made a point of asking me what I liked and responding to my physical cues. That was where we really connected and soon he had me giggling as we bantered back and forth and made light of our earlier awkwardness. After what seemed like forever Jerome pulled himself up on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his powerful body. He kissed me and we shared the taste of my pussy juices. We kissed a few times more gently than before. We were already becoming comfortable lovers.

I broke the silence. "I want you to fuck me. But I have never had a cock that big." Suddenly it flashed through my mind that he knew I dated and Jimmy and I might well be effectively telling him Jimmy had a small cock...well smaller, but oh fuck that flustered me.

"How about I go slow."

"Ok." I agreed pensively. Truth is that I was not sure I could take that monster no matter the pace but I was not willing to say no.

Jerome kneeled and pushed my legs apart. I lay there on my back with my milky thighs resting on his muscular black thighs as he looked down at me with a boyish grin and stroked his more than man sized cock up and down on my pussy lips. I was already very wet and the feeling of his massive cock head against my throbbing cunt made me wetter.

"Ready?" He asked gently.

I nodded.

He rested the head of his dick right there and I could feel my engorged my pussy lips rest upon and wrap around his manhood before he even entered me. Then he pushed gently but it wasn't enough. So he pushed a bit harder. He kept slightly increasing the pressure until final my pussy yielded. I gasped as his cock head spread me open. I had never had anything that large inside me and it was just the head. He slowly fed his big dick into me inch by inch. When he was halfway in he was as far as Jimmy had been (so as far as any man had been up to that point) but his girth was at least double so I had an incredible feeling of fullness.

Then he started stroking back and forth. He was only 5" or maybe 6" deep but his thick cock seemed to touch every nerve and I could feel my soaking wet pussy lips get tugged out or stuffed inwards with each stroke. He kept the discomfort mild enough to endure then as it gave way to stimulation then euphoric pleasure he would go deeper. I really didn't know if I could take it all but he kept inching deeper and I felt my insides accommodate him. Jerome didn't get all of his dick in me that night but he did have me screaming and wailing in ecstasy on the end of 8" of fat dick which left 3" more for the future. But he seemed to know my limit.

My tight pussy gripped him so firmly he couldn't hold out any longer. In all of that I lost myself. I cared about Jerome's enjoyment but I didn't feel that I needed to humour him in any way. There was no "oh I loved it honey" stuff like I sometimes felt with Jimmy. I didn't need to tell Jerome I was enjoying myself - my gushing pussy, erect nipples arched back and wails of carnal pleasure sort of covered that - and when I came down slowly form my climax he was pumping his semen into me. I could feel his thick ropes of warm cum blasting against my womb and filling me (thank goodness mom got me on the pill). I'd had very pleasurable feelings with Jimmy but I think that Jerome was my first real orgasm.

I still remember vividly that night laying there with my legs spread and Jerome's powerful body filling me up with the meat of his cock and the seemingly endless supply of his cum. When he collapsed onto me I felt the sweat of his body and the pace of his heart and was oddly satisfied to know that I had made him feel that way too. Even as his cock went flaccid it was large and when he pulled it out of me there was an audible "plop". My cunt was instantly hungry for him.

We left the party together a few moments later. I texted Jill that I had left and she just responded with an "I thought so". By the time we walked out that front door it almost seemed like everyone knew. It was doubtful that anyone heard me wailing over the loud music but somebody could have and word travels fast. I never really knew because what came next would forever obscure the record of what everyone knew about Jerome and I.

...

Jerome drove me home and dropped me off with a passionate kiss. We were in emphatic agreement about the desire to see one another again.

The next morning I broke it off with Jimmy. I felt guilty about cheating on him with Jerome and knew with absolute certainty that I would do it again at the drop of a hat. So breaking up was the only right thing to do. He was hurt and I felt bad and there wasn't much more to say about that. That was a Saturday. I cooled off until Monday - Jerome and I exchanged a dozen texts so there was no playing coy but I had learned that it was always good to get some head space. In that correspondence I told him that I didn't want a boyfriend but I did want to be fuck buddies. He was just as into me as I was into him and he would have accepted any terms offered.

Jerome drove me home after school that Monday. In those day I had a bedroom in the basement, my older sister had moved out two years earlier and my parents usually came home around 6:00 or 7:00. So Jerome and I had two full hours on our own. He fucked me twice that day and still didn't get all 11" of his majestic cock into me. By Wednesday of that week I was a bit sore but I was able to take all of him. I wonder if there is even such a thing as loose pussy to a guy with a fuck tool that size.

For the rest of the school year Jerome picked me up and dropped me off every day. He fucked me at least twice a day every day. I tried to give him head every morning but it took quite a while to train my throat to suck his cock properly. But by the end of May I was a certified deep throat queen. We didn't actually spend much time together at school but people saw us coming and going together and I had been caught by other students giving him head in the parking lot more than once.

Rumours flew around school. Most of them were just made up nonsense but true all the same because I did everything with Jerome that most people could imagine. That is why I said that whatever people heard that first night would forever be obscured by the subsequent events. I jumped onto that magnificent cock every chance I got. Whether or not anyone heard me being brought to screaming orgasm by his big dick that night was kind of moot since it happened on a daily basis thereafter.

I felt kind of bad for Jimmy. To me I had broken up with him to be free. But to others I had dumped him to become a black cock slut. While I didn't see it that way they weren't wrong. By the end of the school year Jerome had fucked me in every hole and every position we could think of. It must have been humiliating for Jimmy for everyone to know that or assume it anyway.

One often hears that for some women a cock that size is too much. I certainly get that. It was too much for me at first. And there was a full month of firsts. But my sense is that those women never go past that initial point. It is kind of like trying spicy food once then never trying it again. I don't know anyone who is instantly adapted to spicy food. It is an acquired taste that is developed over time. But once you acquire that taste it is something that stays with you.