Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress she chose fit her nice and tight around her butt and snug in the breast area. Her nipples can be seen through the thin material of her dress. Her cleavage was deep and showed much of her breasts.

They sat in a nice clubhouse restaurant where Jack had belonged. Not many people were there for lunch and had occasional golfers coming in and out to catch a cold drink.

They were alone most of the time while they ate.

Jacks sat there next to Gloria with his hand on her leg and worked it's way up and down the inside of her thigh as they ate and chatted.

Just as they were finishing their lunch Jack had a phone call and they left just after it.

They drove to a hotel downtown where Jack had to meet another employee. They walked into the lounge and met Jacks employee waiting at the bar for him.

"Bob Carlson I would like for you to meet Gloria" Bob was a big handsome man with dark hair and dark eyes. He must have been 6'4" and about 200 pounds of muscle. Bob took her hand and leaned over to kiss her cheek. Gloria smiled and returned his hello to him.

They took a table in the lounge and had drinks as they talked about everything but business.

As they talked Jack had his left arm around Gloria holding her under her arm and his hand was holding the side of her left breast. Moving up and down on her breasts and his fingers running over her nipple made Gloria wet by the minute.

Bob looked her over several times and remarked on what a good-looking woman she was. He noticed her nipples hard and trying to push through her dress.

Jack was doing everything to get Gloria to a boiling point. Little did he know she was already there? Her thoughts were on Jacks cock and what Bob may look like naked.

Reaching under the table Gloria had Jacks cock in hand and stroked him to erection.

The lounge was empty being the middle of the day so Jack took the liberty of reaching his right hand over to Gloria's left breast and removed it from her dress. Bob smiled and complimented Gloria on what a beautiful breast she had.

Jack suggested they leave and go to Bob's room and finish their drinks there.

When they entered the room Jack pulled Gloria's dress down to her waist exposing both breasts.

Bob loved the sight he just witnessed and reach out to hold Gloria's breasts in his hands. Gloria was in a bit of shock what Jack has been doing with her in front of Bob. But taking into consideration that he was the boss she understood what his intentions were.

She knew Jack wanted her to take care of Bob and make him feel comfortable while he was visiting the main office.

Gloria didn't mind but she wanted Jack's cock in her.

Bob pulled Gloria into his arms and kissed her mouth, driving his tongue deep into her throat. Gloria returned his kisses in a very erotic way by sucking his tongue and lips as his hand mauled her tits and flicks her nipples with his fingertips.

Jack was behind her pressing his cock into her back and reaching around her rolling her clit between his fingers.

Gloria was in heaven with two men sandwiching her between them. She was ready for anything they had in mind.

Pulling her onto the bed Bob lifted her legs and pressed his cock to her pussy lips. Gloria noticed how nice and thick his cock was. Not as thick and long as Jack but longer and thicker than her husband Sam's.

"Oh Sam," she thought," I do love him and hope someday he will understand." Bob pushing into her well-lubricated pussy interrupted her thoughts. She was wet since they were eating lunch and now her juices were running out of her.

Bob push deeper into the depths of her womb. She could feel his cock hitting her cervix as he pounded into her.

Jack had straddled her head and was pushing his cock into her mouth. Taking his cock in as far as it would go she licked her tongue on the shaft.

Bob was pounding her pussy and Jack was matching stroke for stroke with Bob in her mouth. She was ready for another orgasm as they pounded her at both ends.

Reaching under Jack she took his balls and rolled them around in her hands. This made Jack go over the top and shot his first load into her throat that she swallowed then he pulled out and shot two more loads of hot creamy cum on her face.

Bob was flooding her pussy with his hot seed as Gloria was raising her hips meeting his every thrust. All three reached their climax and lay exhausted on the bed together.

Gloria and Jack left after they all cleaned up and left Bob to relax for the evening.

Jack thanked Gloria for being so cooperative with Bob and promised her more fun in time to come.

Gloria knew what her role was and was willing to be Jack's slut and do whatever he wanted.

12