Slut Wife - Roxanne Meets Walter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roxanne, I don't think my patients have a clue what they are doing. You could help them by talking to them like this."

Roxanne grabbed Walter's strong hands and pulled herself slowly into him. At first he thought she was going give him the customary goodbye, but she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a warm soft kiss on his mouth. After lingering with her firm breasts pressed into his chest and their arms around one another, Roxy touched her nose to his. "I'll meet with them if you want me to and if you ask me nice."

"Um...please."

Roxy laughed a loud and genuine laugh. "What do your hands want to do when you kiss me Walter?" She moved his hands down onto her ass, pulled him close and kissed him again, this time probing his mouth with her tongue. "That'll do darling. That felt like a genuine please. Hmmmm. I guess I kinda dominated that moment didn't I? Just took it where I wanted it to go. I hope you didn't mind."

"Fuck Roxy you should come with a warning label." said Walter in a rare moment of emotion.

"Talk to your patients and if I can help, let's talk. If not, call me anyway. Bye Walter." Roxy powered open the convertible top on her Aston Martin as she drove away.

...................................................

Two days later, Walter booked a time with Roxy to meet Suzi and Jimmy. All the appropriate caveats were made. First the four of them met and basic information was divulged. Then Roxanne met alone with each of them starting with Suzi.

Roxy wore an intentionally casual but sexy outfit - her low slung jeans with the lace up in front, heels and a snug v-neck t-top with about 3 inches of exposed skinabove her jeans.

Suzi's skin tight hip hugger jeans were complemented by 4" pumps and a snug v-neck top. She was a very pretty woman with an uncommonly curvaceous body for a Japanese girl. Roxy could tell that Suzi recognized her as the only person in the room who could really relate to her.

"Suzi, how many affairs have you had?

"Five or six."

"Bullshit. I am pretty sure you can count to six and Walter just told us six. If I was you, the only reason I would try to sound so casual is if I didn't want to tell the truth."

"So what do you want from me?"

"The truth. Now let me try this again. I am a slut. I have told you that I have multiple lovers and occupy a position well outside of acceptable society. I can also tell you confidentially that I was manipulative and selfish in the manner in which I became a slut wife. I was damn lucky that Peter was so understanding, selfless and sexually adventurous. I will not judge you. Take your time, count them and tell me how many affairs you have had."

"Twelve."

"And how many casual hook-ups beyond the twelve?"

"Five more."

"Were they friends of the twelve?"

"What do you mean?""

"Were any of the five casual hook-ups connected with the men with which you had affairs?"

"Three."

"So three of your lovers shared you with a friend?"

"My last lover shared me with with three of his friends."

"Last lover or current lover?"

"Current."

"Has this new lover replaced Jimmy in your life or is that the direction it is going?"

"No I don't think so. Reggie is just on an ego trip being the bull and encouraging me to fuck his friends. I haven't told Jimmy much about it."

"That is why Reggie is in it, but what about you? Do you like being a fuck toy? Like I said, I am not judging, I know women who like this."

"I like the sex. He made me realize that I like being with more than one man. Feeling dirty and being exposed is a big turn on for me now. I like being a slut and Reggie is giving me the dick I want. I don't care so much about being a fuck toy. I guess I could do without the disrespect."

"Do you still want to be married to Jimmy?"

"Yes. So I figure that is the definition of a slut wife. Jimmy says he wants to be with me no matter what and I love him."

"Have you ever been in love with any of your affairs or seriously thought of them as replacement for Jimmy?"

"No. I was confused sometimes, but it was just sex."

"So how do you choose them?"

"I don't. They chose me for the most part. I have never been one to approach men. The ones that hit on me are either the sappy nice guys or the players. The saps want to follow me around like a puppy and woo me. That isn't what I want. So I end up fucking the players until one of of us gets tired of the other."

"So what happens with Jimmy if he sticks around? Are you having sex with him now?"

"No. We just aren't in the right head space together. And I have been shutting him out. Reggie says I have to treat him like a cuckold to be a proper slut wife."

"That is just stupid Suzi. There is no rule that you have to let some egotistical asshole use you as a proxy to abuse your husband."

"I know, I know."

"Do you Suzi? You are hot as hell. You have your choice of men and how you interact with them. There is no need to roll over for every manipulative asshole that wants to stick his dick in you just to get cock honey. If you take control of who your lovers are you can have whatever you want. Being a slut isn't synonymous with submission. It should be a source of empowerment. You have what every man wants honey."

"OK, I see your point."

"What turns Jimmy on?"

"I think he gets off on the polyamory. But I don't think he likes the way I have been treating him."

"Well that is how you think he sees your fucking around, but what turns him on? Whatever you do you need to start figuring out what you and Jimmy really want and give yourselves the time and focus to do that. Suzi, how do you feel about Jimmy having sex with other women?"

"Jealous. I know. What a hypocritical cunt, right?"

"Yes, but not particularly unusual. Lots of people feel that way. Do you see a Dom/Sub dynamic as part of what you want?"

"I don't know, I have just assumed that to be part of it all."

"Suzi there are as many alternative lifestyles as there are couples. You have described a slut wife/cuckold relationship. But there does not need to be a Dom/Sub dynamic. And if there is, the Dom could be any of the involved parties. Some slut wives and cuckolds enjoy having a bull in their relationship. For others like me the other men are lovers and I am the Dom. And in some cases the cuckold who likes to watch his wife get fucked leads. Some relationships are kinky as hell and involve a certain amount of humiliation. Bi-sexuality is common and many relationships involve more then two committed parties. But I don't know any stable relationships where either party just submits to the first loud mouth douche bag that comes along."

"Ok I get it." Said Suzi, sensitive to being criticized for her compliant approach to men.

"Suzi, I suggest that you approach this on the basis that their is a very high chance it isn't workable. And you have to be ready to make a decision. Leaving it to Jimmy to stick around if he wants to take abuse from you and your lovers is cowardly. You have de facto assumed a leadership role already and you did it in a rather manipulative and unfair way. If you scurry back to being waify, indecisive girl that kind of makes you a bitch. Trust me I know. This speech is not coming from the moral high ground."

"Also, Suzi you have to tell him the truth about your cheating. You don't have to dwell on every detail, but you have to come clean. If you enter an alternative lifestyle you can determine your own rules for future communication, but that isn't retroactive."

"OK" sighed Suzi.

"One more thing Suzi. Aside from the marital situation and since you seem determined to be a slut, I have some advice for you. Male sexuality isn't the one dimensional thing many women think it is. The fact that they can "turn on" more easily than us doesn't mean that is the limit of their sexuality. Metaphorically speaking, women have limited the sexual menu to hamburgers or tofu and veggies. If men suggest any expansion to the menu we withhold it altogether until they are happy with hamburgers again. Then we take that as proof that all they want is hamburgers. It isn't true. They are ravenous for filet mignon and single malt scotch."

"OK but aside from the food metaphor, what if he wants things that I don't like?"

"Then move on to other men. The point is, don't manage and manipulate men to what you want them to be. When you find the ones you like, start by addressing their deepest desires. Set yourself apart as their dream slut. Once you do that they will do or accept anything you ask. For my lovers I try to make sure every minute they spend with me that I am in touch with the sexual energy of their whole mind and body. In exchange they indulge my every slutty desire and genuinely enjoy doing so. But you can't find those men unless you take control of who gets your attention."

Roxanne left the room to go meet with Jimmy. Suzi sat for a long time, ashen faced. She wanted what Roxy seemed to have. She didn't know what that was but it sure seemed different from the lie she was living. Roxy had told her she had everything she needed to take control of her life. She just needed to grow the fuck up.

................................................

Jimmy was with Walter in a second room. When Roxanne came in she asked Walter to leave them alone and suggested he give Suzi a few minutes before going to see her. Jimmy seemed like a beaten man, reconciled to his own helplessness and fully expecting Roxanne to tell him the ways of cuckold submission.

Roxy wished she could help him. The only thing she could try to offer would be perspective.

"Jimmy, how long have you known your wife is a slut." said Roxanne thinking she might as well just rip the bandage off.

"As long as I have known her."

"Is that what drew you to her?"

"No, I was drawn to her because she is pretty and she was nice to me. However, I have found that to be the case with most sluts."

This wasn't going where she had expected at all. Roxy sat back a bit and let Jimmy talk. Seeing she wasn't trying to direct him anywhere in particular Jimmy became more animated and keen to tell his story. Roxy might be one of the few people who would not judge him.

"Well as Dr. Walter mentioned I grew up in a small mid-western town. It was a very conservative, closed and old-fashioned community. For some it was the American ideal but for me it was not a nice place."

"Why is that?"

"Well most of the people seemed to value conformity above all else. They were pious supporters of the "moral majority" for whom everything had a right and wrong answer. I was always an outsider. I wasn't a rebel or anything but my background was not the "stuff" that all the daddies and mommies wanted for their little princesses. These girls were afraid of anything non-approved. They almost wouldn't talk to me for fear of someone thinking they liked me. They would actually reject me proactively when I wasn't even trying to talk to them."

Jimmy paused to reign in his emotions. "As long as they kept their legs closed and didn't say any dirty words they thought they were being good people. They didn't even comprehend what bitches they were. Anyway, it was the sluts who were nice to me. Whether they were upper crust girls rebelling or outsiders like me they were the nicest."

"Really!"

"Yes, they were angels compared to the other girls. They didn't care about social acceptance in the same way the princess girls did. They understood what it was like to be ostracized for reason that are nobody's business and they weren't scared to death of male sexuality. In my youth the girls who had lost their sexual 'virtue' were far more virtuous than the stuck up bitches who were holding out for Chip or Chas or some other preppy d-bag."

"And how did you feel about their sexuality?"

"Well I guess I didn't think about it at first. They accepted me for who I was when others didn't so I was inclined to do the same. And they were my friends. It was not for me to say what their sexuality should be. Eventually I became aware that some of the girls really liked sex and others were offering themselves up as a way of getting approval."

"That is an interesting distinction for you to notice."

"The ones seeking approval reminded me of myself with the popular girls. I am not going to pretend I always took the high ground, but it seemed like having sex with those girls was taking advantage of them even though they were willing participants. Those girls were especially shocked when I wanted to be their friend. I think they were used to being used."

"And what about the others. The girls that liked being sluts. How did you feel about their sexual activity?"

"What do you mean?"

Roxy smiled back at him. "Were you indifferent to their sexual activity? Was it just something you accepted? Did it turn you on?"

"Well probably all of those Roxanne. I started out accepting them and their sexual activity. As a guy I had been taught to not accept it but it was just a reality with lots of girls I hung out with. They were my friends so that was it. As I grew sexually and experimented I came to see them as ideal partners with experience and open minds. I remember one time having sex with one of the princesses. I knew she was just doing it to get back at her boyfriend for cheating, but I figured what the hell? Anyway, she was terrible. It was like fucking a dead fish wearing granny panties."

"Hmmmmm. Well we sluts do have our advantages." laughed Roxy.

"No kidding. It was a pretty easy formula for me. Pursue stuck up bitches who treat me like dirt in the off chance of catching one and having really bad sex in exchange for a life sentence. Or spend time with nice people who like to fuck and are very good at it. Not that I am bitter or anything."

They both laughed.

"So no their promiscuity was not a driver for me, but it wasn't much of an impediment either. And as we all grew together sexually I started to see their promiscuity as part of who they are and part of our sexual experience."

"So what happened at college?"

"More of the same, except that is where I met Suzi. Like I said she was a slut the day I met her. She obviously liked sex but felt guilty about liking it. We were friends first, then lovers. We got married not to long after graduation, frankly without much thought or planning. We were too young. Anyway, her cheating started almost right away."

"And how did you react?"

"Well I was hurt and disappointed, but not altogether surprised. It wasn't even a big shocker because for most of college we weren't exclusive. I didn't date much but she got around a lot."

"Is that when you starting going to the therapist?"

"No. Neither our first therapist or Dr. Walter probably have the full picture. That didn't start until a few years later."

"Was it hard to forgive her?"

"Not really. It was just sex, she was sorry for hurting me and I love her. The hard part was enduring all of the people telling me to dump her or calling me a wimp for staying with her. It's not true. I know that is hard to believe but it just wasn't a deal breaker for me."

"And when it kept happening?"

"I certainly started to wonder more, but like I said it wasn't a surprise to me that she was this way. I tried to get her to stop thinking there was something wrong with her. I even raised the idea of a more open relationship. Frankly, I had little interest in other women but it would have removed the taboo even if she was the only one who took advantage of it."

"Did that idea turn you on?"

"Yes it did. It would have freed her up and it would have allowed me to enjoy her sluttiness without feeling guilty or dirty. By this time I missed being around sluts that were comfortable in their own skin. Suzi's guilt and shame and constant hiding it from me made me feel like an outsider again."

"So what happened to that idea?"

"She thought she would be jealous of other women, even though I doubt I would have pursued any, and she couldn't release her own guilt. It was the worst of all worlds really. She couldn't stop being a cheating slut or hiding it from me. Anyway, that is when we started therapy. Ever since it has been about ways to try to get her to stop cheating. It has turned into this endless stream of guilt, disappointment and failure."

"And that is where you are now?"

"No. Now she isn't even trying anymore. In a way that is what I wanted all along, except I wanted that so we could go back to being open and close with each other regardless of her sexual activity. But now she is just shutting me out. Like I said I am on the outside again."

They both paused for a moment then Jimmy spoke again. "I guess that is my answer isn't it? I have been living in the past, but I need to live today. I have tried my best to hang on to her haven't I? If she doesn't want to stay I better just get on with accepting that."

Roxy gave Jimmy a sincere hug and left the room. Dr. Walter was in the other room with Suzi who looked almost frightened. After a few words she left the struggling couple with Dr. Walter.

.................................................

The next day she received an excited call from Walter. "What the hell did you tell them Roxanne?"

"Oh no. I hope I haven't made things worse."

"Well I don't think so. But you did turn both of them 180 degrees. Suddenly Jimmy is ready to leave and Suzi is begging him to stay."

"All I did was try to understand the situation and give them my perspective. Certainly nothing very insightful. But maybe some things are easier to hear coming from me."

"Well whatever it was I would say it helped. But they still need more than I can give them. Can you help?"

"Walter I really think I am out of my depth. However, my friend Irina might be able to help."

"What is her story?"

"Well Irina is a full-on fetishist. She is also a slut wife and very active in this genre. Among other things she runs a slut wife club that works something like swingers clubs and she has a variety of clients with whom she conducts all kinds of alternative sessions."

"That sounds a bit extreme Roxanne."

"Well it is. And believe me she is no PhD. But she is very experienced, insightful and compassionate."

For the next few months, Suzi and Jimmy had weekly sessions with Irina followed a day later by a session with Walter. It was an education for all.

Meanwhile, Jimmy had started to work at Irina's club as a combination concierge/bouncer/match-maker/confidant/floor manager. He was enormously popular with the other sluts. He related to them in a way that few men understood. His handling of the cuckolds and singles was gentle and non-judgmental. He soon knew the preferences of all of Irina's clientele and catered to their every whim before they even thought of it.

For Irina, Jimmy changed the way the club worked. It had been primarily a meeting place with a few extra services. But with Jimmy as a trusted confidant and active organizer it became much more. He set-up liaisons based upon what he knew of the patrons. He enforced the rules in a way that let everyone relax more. And he brought the club into the modern technology age. They had online communities and provided realtime information on what was going on at the club. Members could make discrete inquiries of him anytime they wished. The dominant slut wives had so much confidence in Jimmy that they actually started letting their cuckolds attend the club on their own. They simply sent their instructions and guidelines to Jimmy for enforcement.

And the cuckolds were just as comfortable as the sluts in sharing their discrete desires with Jimmy. He understood instinctively that they enjoyed the club as much as their slut wives once he could tap into their kinky desires.

Jimmy was the only male to ever have any authority over a slut wife as Irina's trusted proxy. He occupied that position comfortably because the sluts trusted him too.