Slut Wife - Wild Weekend First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Bill's eyes were glued on Heather. She was so beautiful and so sexy. Only a strong and confident sexual being can command a situation like that with her legs spread being groped by men. She was not being dominated or used. She was taking what she wanted. She gently but firmly directed their affections and tolerated no disobedience of her orders.

Each man was happy to be part of the experience. They knew there was no need to coax her along. She was a liberated slut who wanted the same thing as they did - Roxanne had taught them to relax and enjoy the ride.

When it was Heather's turn at the pool table Carl looked over and saw her flimsy top pushed up so that it sat on top of her tits. She gently pushed Todd and Marcus back enough to slide her pretty bare ass off of the barstool. She held one cock in each of her delicate hands not bothering to pull her top down. She hesitated there for a moment kissing each of Todd and Marcus, not willing to let go of her prizes just yet.

Finally she released her grip and sauntered over to where Carl stood with a pool cue and his raging hard-on. "Won't you fix my top for me Carl?" giggled Heather in mock dismay shaking her tits back and forth for him.

With a nod Carl gently pulled her flimsy top back down over her lovely tits, brushing each one and caressing them as he moved. Every man in the room loved the way she opened herself to his touch. Heather had the natural casualness of a stripper or a whore who was accustomed to men touching her body, but without the emotional detachment. She was there in mind and body enjoying herself, not acting for a pay cheque.

She made sure Carl had lots of time to enjoy her tits before taking the pool cue, giving him a wet kiss and squeezing past him to take her shot.....stopping in front of him for just a moment......letting his hard cock rest in the crack of her ass......moving her hips back and forth to tease his cock.

When she was done playing with Carl she bent to take her shot. The back of her skirt rode up again exposing her pouty wet pussy lips. Her shot just missed but she stayed partially bent at the waist with her back arched. Looking back at Carl she said. "You want a taste don't you Carl?"

Carl was speechless for a moment. "Do you Carl, do you want a taste of my pussy?"

"Well for tonight Carl you can taste it any time I show it to you......and I am showing it you now Carl." Heather laughed self-consciously. "Fuck that sounded like a bad porno didn't it." said Heather as she turned to face Carl. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him close. Heather stood there kissing Carl for a long time while he stroked her smooth ass and firm tits. She was all available to him. When Carl ran his fingers up between her pussy lips she smiled and ran her tongue across the surface of his gums under his teeth. When he traced his finger over her asshole she wrapped her fingers around the base of his hard cock and pulled him closer.

Heather whispered in Carl's ear. "It's time to fuck me now Carl. I am kind of tired of playing pool. I've been working on some sexy betting game where the winner gets to fuck me.......but I think the cat is out of the bag isn't it Carl. You are all going to fuck me and you know it don't you Carl."

Carl kissed her neck and said yes.

"Roxy told me you were one of her favourites." said Heather immediately feeling his cock harden and twitch. She pulled back enough to look Carl in the face as her naked ass leaned against the edge of the pool table. Her delicate hand still held his cock firmly. "You like Roxanne don't you Carl?" she said quietly.

Heather wasn't being hush hush. She felt the need to be soft and intimate with Carl. She liked him.

Bill, watching this whole scene was keenly aware of the degree to which the other two men were restraining themselves. He wasn't sure if Heather was aware of that dynamic. But as a guy he knew that something was keeping Todd and Marcus from pushing in or trying to take control. Roxanne had set the stage, but he thought Heather was managing it rather well.

"What is it you like so much about Roxanne, Carl?" said Heather squeezing the base of his cock tighter. "I mean, I can see that she is fucking gorgeous, alluring and sexy. In fact, she has so much of those characteristics that I expect many men don't get around to seeing that she is also very smart and gentle with a good sense of humour." Heather looked at Carl then down at his nice fat dick as she stroked him.

"It is all of those things."

"But that isn't it, is it Carl?"

"There is something else that keeps you panting at the door, ready for anything she will give you.....isn't there Carl?" asked Heather as she squeezed the base of his cock tight. "Tell me Carl. As soon as you tell me you can fuck me."

"Ungh." groaned Carl as she pulled on his hard dick.

"You think about her all the time don't you Carl?"

"Yes."

"It is the control isn't it Carl?" asked Heather already knowing the answer and anxious to get to the fucking part. "You like the way she controls you don't you Carl? The way she controls everything here?"

"Un huh." said Carl barely able to focus on her questions, distracted by her body, her grip on his cock and the feelings of submission she was prompting in him.

"Thank you Carl. I can see why Roxy keeps bringing you back. You are loyal to your mistress. And Roxanne is your mistress isn't she Carl?"

This time Carl anxiously nodded his head. The thought of submitting to Roxy.....of her being his master and mistress excited him.

"Well I am so glad she allowed you to play with me Carl."

Heather unbuttoned her top and stripped it off. Then turning her back to Carl she held his cock and pulled it to her pussy. Just as she had told Bill in the elevator she locked her knees and spread her legs, arching her back as she guided his cock into her. When he began to thrust she pulled his hands around to grip her firm tits.

Heather looked over at Bill with a lascivious smile as she got fucked by the first new cock in many years. She was enjoying his cock from the first stroke, but she enjoyed the control even more.

The position was hard to maintain - to fuck her properly Carl needed a tight grip on her firm tits, which was a bit uncomfortable. So Heather beckoned Todd and Marcus to come and stand on either side of her. Carl moved his hands down to her waist and kept pumping her pussy. Marcus and Todd each caressed one of her tits and alternated kissing her. The soft kisses of these men so willing to fondle her while she got fucked by another man was just as enjoyable as the hard cock in her slutty pussy. She loved the way they all serviced her needs and desires.

Carl was ready to explode in no time. He told Heather he was about to cum - as Roxy had trained him to do. She immediately turned and squatted in front of his fat twitching cock with her legs spread and her pretty ass resting on her heels. She placed her hands on his thighs, secured the end of his dick with her red lips and plunged it into her throat.

Again Bill got to watch his wife use the skills he had helped teach her in the last month. "If you want to swallow it all." he remembered saying. "Take the first couple spurts in the back of your throat so you can swallow them down. Then take the rest in your mouth. Savour the taste and show him you like it. And finish him off with a last strong suck at the head of his dick - like getting the last drop of liquid from a glass with a straw there is usually one more pearl of cum." He was right and now she was doing this for Carl.

Heather finished Carl off and stood. Todd and Marcus were standing in the same spot awaiting her. She grabbed Marcus's cock and pulled him close - giving him a deep cummy kiss. Then she bent over the pool table, this time face down arms spread with her ass in the air.

Marcus pushed his big dick into her without hesitation knowing she was already well lubricated. He fucked her harder and more aggressive than Carl had, slapping her ass more than once along the way. Heather just cooed a squirmed around on the end of his dick obviously enjoying herself. Having being well serviced by Carl within a few moments her slutty pussy started to shudder. Heather felt her orgasm rise up deep in her pussy, radiating down around his cock to her pussy lips. Marcus felt it coming and pulled his dick out just long enough for her to squirt her fuck juices while he "painted" her clit with his cock head.

Heather was bent over the pool table bucking while she came when her legs started to get wobbly. Marcus waited another moment for her to relax then plunged his fat cock into her again. He didn't let up, pounding her hard and holding her body like a rag doll. It was rough sex but all of Heather's squeals and whimpers were sounds of a slut enjoying being fucked.

When he was almost ready, Marcus too exclaimed that he was ready to cum. Heather's body was tingling from head to toe and her knees were weak. When she lowered herself to take his cock in her mouth she had to kneel to keep her balance. Leaning into him she reached around and grabbed his ass pulling him close and supporting herself with the fat cock in her throat. This time it looked and sounded dirtier. Slurping and gagging she managed to swallow every drop.

Marcus and Todd helped her to her feet. This time Todd gently directed her back to the pool table. He bent her over the table and fucked her hard just like Marcus had done. When he dumped his load in her throat and helped her back to her feet, Heather stood there for a long time. Her knees were weak and her body tingled with the fading tremors of orgasm. This time cum dribbled from her chin as she tried to regain her composure. Standing naked by the pool table - drunk on sex - languid and sexy and happy.

While watching his wife get fuck roughly Bill had been losing control. Roxanne thought she saw a pained look on his face and realized that his cock was ready to explode fighting against the cage in which she had put it. She slid up behind Bill, pressing her tits into his back and reached around to his bulging cock. With a swift deft movement she released a hidden safety catch on the device. She gently removed the cage and set it on the bar counter - chain still attached to the cage and the bar rail.

Bill's cock sprung free and started to ooze a bit of pre-cum. Roxy moved in front of him, bending over the bar so he could still watch his wife getting fucked while she pressed back against him wrapping her wet pussy around his cock. Bill instinctively started thrusting. He was so worked up he shot his cum load into her pussy within just a few moments. Roxy smiled, turned and kissed him just as Heather was finishing off Marcus and getting ready to take Todd.

"I'm, I'm sorry Roxanne."

"What for Bill."

"I came so fast. I must not be much of a lover."

"Don't be silly Bill. I have been teasing this lovely cock for a few hours now." said Roxanne gently stroking his dick. "I would have been disappointed if you weren't ready to blow. Next time just tell me when you are ready to cum so I can decide where I want it to go."

"Yes Roxanne."

Roxanne slid over to where Peter stood, just a few feet away. She leaned back against the bar. WIthout instruction Peter kneeled in front of her and started to lick her pussy....cleaning out the cream pie Bill had just left there. It was already running down her silky thighs so he had to slurp and lick and chase it back to her pussy where he lingered long after she had been cleaned.

While Peter was licking her slutty pussy she looked at Bill and handed him back his cock and ball cage. Without a word he put it back on.

That is about when Heather finally gained her composure. She sauntered over to the bar.....now an affirmed slut wife. She circled around behind the bar and without a word stood next to Roxanne, back to the counter legs straight and spread. She unclipped one side of her tiny skirt, peeled it off and tossed it onto the bar revealing her engorged freshly fucked pussy. Bill anxiously dropped to his knees and tasted slutty pussy for the first time.

Her lovers had not cum inside her pussy and he didn't taste dick (or at least he didn't think so). But it was subtly different. It was in a way fresher. Her pussy had not been locked up in panties getting musky all day. It still had the familiar musky scent and taste. But the steady flow of her juices had washed some of it away and replaced it with a more tangy taste. It was the taste of her girl cum. And it was the best pussy Bill had ever eaten.

The two sluts smiled at each other - husbands on their knees servicing them, lovers waiting for them and the night was still young.

Heather looked down at Bill as he enthusiastically licked her slutty pussy. She was enjoying herself immensely but not in the way that she thought she would. When she decided to start fucking other men, variety of lovers had seemed like the priority at first.

So far the best part of the experience was her being open and exposed. It gave her a buzz of excitement to accept her beauty and desirability. She was way beyond getting over the shyness of nudity. People knew that she was knowingly putting herself and her sex out there - some would judge her, some would lust after her but they would all know she is a sexual being. That was the titillation that had kept her body buzzing since leaving home dressed like a slut earlier that day.

"Then control....control over my own sexual experience." thought Heather. "If I am to be satisfied I must have control over my sexual experience. That is the next best part after the buzz of my exhibitionism." Like Roxy said "most men couldn't accept a slut wife." "And the few that can wouldn't know what to do with her." thought Heather with a smile.

"But this one does." thought Heather as she reached down wIth both hands and gently held the back of Bill's head pulling him into her pussy to let him know she wanted him to continue.

"And the men.....all the men. No one man was enough, not even Bill." she thought as she pulled Bill's thirsty face into her wet pussy again. She no longer had to pretend to be satisfied or satiated when she was not.

She wouldn't want this always......this isn't daily life. But she liked it now.

Heather glanced over at Roxy who was still having her pussy licked clean by Peter. She remembered how strong he looked when Heather watched him fuck Roxy on the roof of the parking garage. She thought about the great things Roxy had said about him.......and how she already knew what his cum tasted like.

She leaned over and whispered in Roxy's ear. "Can I fuck Peter?"

"Yes you can." answered Roxanne.

Roxanne hadn't needed to seek permission to fuck Bill as she had asserted her dominance over even Heather in the limo from the airport.

"Thank you Roxanne."

Heather pushed herself forward off of the bar top and gently nudged Bill off of her pussy. He stood up.

Roxy did the same to Peter. Then she unclipped the rail end of Peter's leash and handed it to Heather.

Heather led Peter out of the bar area. "Bill I would like a Long Island Ice Tea sour." said Heather. "Peter what would you like?" said Heather as she pulled his leash tight and gently tugged his cock and ball cage upwards.

"I'll' take the same."

"Roxanne, how do I let him out of this cage."

Roxanne showed the quick release to Heather. Peter heaved a sigh of relief as his cock sprung free.

Heather handed the cage and chain to Roxanne. Then she walked ahead of Peter with her naked body swinging for him to admire. He dutifully and anxiously followed.

They walked over to a sunken area of the room - it was three steps down from the rest of the space. In this sunken area were two oversized mattresses made up as beds. Roxy liked to call this the sex pit.

Roxy could see that all of these men had plenty of steam left and it was approaching 11:00. She called to the security desk and informed Louis that he and Hector would not be joining the party tonight......but she would make sure that both git a chance to fuck Heather while she was in town

Heather let Peter watch her sexy ass as she descended the three steps slowly. Then she sat on the edge of one of the mattresses with her legs splayed out and her tits thrust forward. She grabbed Peter's cock and pulled him towards her to suck it for just a few moments.

After just a few moments she laid on her back and opened her legs bent at the knees in a theatrically slutty manner. Beckoning him forward with her index finger she again seized his cock, this time pulling him directly into her pussy. It was the sexiest missionary position Bill has ever scene.

The other men soon migrated over to where Heather was getting fucked by Peter. Soon they were all on the bed offering Heather their cocks to suck while she got fucked. Bill heard her grunt, and moan and squeal with delight form across the room. Her legs seemed to be always in the air alternately wrapped around Peter or riding an imaginary bicycle - Heather's beautiful shapely legs and slutty heels were pretty much all that Bill could see aside from the occasional glimpse of her face as she hungrily sampled another cock.

It wasn't long before Peter grunted and stiffened his back as he shot a big sloppy wet load of cum into Heather's slutty pussy. No sooner had he pulled his cock out of her pussy - with a slurp and a pop as she used her cunt muscles to hold on to him as long as possible - than another man put his fat cock into her.

One after another they fucked Heather in that position. By the time they had all pumped her pussy once Peter was ready to fuck her again. At that point Roxanne released Bill from his cage and sent him over to enjoy his wife's sloppy pussy.

The first time Bill fucked her he had already counted that she had been fucked six times (Peter and Marcus had done her twice each already). He wasn't even sure if she knew it was his cock in her pussy.

A long time later.....after Heather had taken all five men as many times as they could fuck her......Bill was the last to stuff his fat cock into his pretty wife. This time she did know he was there. She bucked and squirmed as he plowed her moaning in delight still. And when he started to cum he felt her body shudder and her soft sexy legs wrap around him holding him in her while he shot his load in her pussy and she trembled in orgasm.

After a long time she reached up and kissed Bill, a cummy kiss, then released him. Tired from the exertion he pulled his dick out of his slutty wife again with a small slurp and pop.

Heather had swallowed a lot of cum and Roxanne had been cleaning her up with a towel periodically. Still when Bill looked down he saw her pussy drenched in cum with more running out of it.

Heather lay there for a long time by herself, legs splayed out but bent at the knee and pointing up - still strong and sexy, not dirty and used even with cum steadily leaking from her pussy.

Roxy sauntered over to her as the men gently dispersed to other areas of the room. She caressed one of Heather's thighs as she kneeled on the bed. "Well aren't you just the magnificent slut?" smiled Roxanne.

Heather traced her own tits with her manicured fingernails while she smiled back at Roxanne. "I learned from the best slut I know." said Heather as she reached a hand out to hold Roxy's hand.

Roxy bent down and kissed Heather full on the lips - with a long deep wet embrace she probed Heather's mouth for that yummy cummy taste. Then she kissed her way down Heather's body before positioning herself between her legs. All the men took notice as she dove into Heather's pussy and started hungrily, shamelessly cleaning her out. Roxy slurped and probed every corner of Heather's pussy and ass until she was cleaned of cum. When she finally lifted her head Heather was clean and Roxy had just a dribble of cum coming off of her chin. Heather sat up and licked that little drop off of Roxanne then they both had another long deep kiss as they shared the last of the cum between them.