Slutty Aunt Netti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers

As his orgasm peaked and subsided, he slumped, released his grip on her tit and flopped back on the chair.

While he floated in the wonderful stupor, Netti moved off his knees and slid beside him on the lounge chair. She moved her fingers across his chest and snuggled against his glistening body.

Staring up into the leaves and blue sky, he said, "I'm sorry Aunt Netti. It was so great, I couldn't hold it."

"Don't worry, Junior. I'm glad you enjoyed it." She moved her hand to the waist band of his boxers. "But, that was just an appetizer. If you have the strength to give your poor Aunt some satisfaction, they'll be plenty of fun for everyone." She knew what his response would be even before he could rush out the words.

He was climaxed, but by no means spent. Especially not with his Aunt refocusing his attention to her other unexplored treasures. Still breathing heavily and flushed with the excitement of the forbidden tryst, he blurted, "This is heaven, Aunt Netti. I'll do anything to make you happy."

His Aunt fondled his shrinking prick and purred. "I believe you would, son. Just catch your breath for a second and then you can get to know your Auntie inside and out."

If possible, Bobby Lee's eyes grew even wider.

Netti pressed on, "I'm sorry I called you a pussy before. Let me apologize by introducing you to mine." She moved to pull off his boxers. Once free, she used them to wipe the jism from his flaccid dick. Her touch made it jump in response and reassured Netti that her young relative would soon be ready for round two.

Giving him another moment to recover, Netti reached for the glass of iced tea and drank deeply. She held it to his lips and he gulped. A little ran down his face. Setting the glass aside, she licked the sweet liquid from his chin and enjoyed the salty tang his perspiration added.

Plucking an ice cube from the glass, she rolled it across his brow. With his eyes riveted, Netti slid it down her chin and neck to nestle at the top of her boobs. Looking at her nephew's naked body, Netti asked languorously, "Do you think it's fair for you to be cooling off in this nice breeze while I'm still all covered up?"

He turned on his side to face her. "No, that's not fair at all. You must be sweltering in all them clothes." Bobby Lee said with a smirk as he was quickly recovering his energy. "We got to do something about that."

"Well, my titties do feel a little hot." She said arching her neatly shaped eyebrows.

Playing along, "They just need a little air." Unsnapping the front of her bra, he peeled the sexy material back and set free her swollen breasts. While his eyes didn't leave the excited nipples, he removed the bra from her shoulders. Dropping it on the ground, his fingers encircled the full globes. Squeezing and rubbing, his flaccid organ began to twitch again. The sex alone would have been enough. But the fact that it was the forbidden fruit of his father's sister jacked his excitement up several notches.

Bobby Lee had been with a number of girls. Although some of them were eager partners, with most he still had to work to get in their panties. There was sweet talk and convincing and bargaining. Even then, there was a limit to what they'd do. This was different. The atmosphere was like a carnival. No limits. Anything was possible.

More importantly, the main goal was pure unadulterated fun for everybody. Sex for sex's sake. Just like in the porn movies he loved. It was a liberating and mind-blowing experience. Plus, he was reveling in the fully formed curves and soft flesh of a grown woman. So much more feminine than the bony sharpness of skinny girls.

Netti was having the flip side of those licentious thoughts. The pleasure from her breasts was sending warm vibes throughout her body. Most especially to the triangle between her legs. She luvved having sex with almost any attractive man. That it was her own nephew that was giving and getting such heat ramped up her sexual tension.

"Ooohhh, that feel's great, Bobby Lee," she whispered in his ear. She placed her hands over his that were manipulating her boobs. Netti truthfully said, "You're so firm but gentle, my titties love your big and manly hands." She reinforced the feedback with a satisfied moan.

The compliment had its intended effect. Bobby Lee beamed with masculine pride. He also paid more attention to ensuring that he was in fact firm and gentle, and aware of her needs.

Reveling in the lascivious stimulation, Netti ran her hands across his muscled chest and planted kisses around his mouth. "You think your tongue is as talented as those fingers, boy?"

Bobby Lee didn't need a second invitation. Circling his thumbs around her erect nipples, he began to work his mouth down her neck. He did it slowly to enjoy all the pleasures that were flooding his body. Her perfumed scent. The heat of her skin. The intoxicating excitement of her encouraging words. The tactile rush of her boobs.

When his lips landed on her left tit, his tongue began a flicking dance. Netti's erect nipples stiffened further. She worked her fingers through his lush dark hair and enjoyed his ministrations. As the warmth and wetness in her slit increased, she moved her body so his strong thigh nestled between her legs.

Bobby Lee teased her breasts with his lips and tongue. Netti began to slowly rock her hips against his leg. The pressure created a buzz in her vagina and her panties began to dampen.

The pressure had a similar effect on Junior. His whole body was engaged in pleasantly devouring his Aunt. Nestled against her warm body, his penis was almost fully erect from the stimulating rocking. His teeth tweaked at her glorious nipples. He mashed his hands into the fluffy girlish cloth of her terry shorts and squeezed her heavenly behind.

Noticing his renewed stiffness, she thought, 'Ain't youth wonderful.'

Netti was ready for her reward. "Time to get down to bidness boy." she said in a husky growl. Lifting his head from her breasts, she delivered a deep French kiss. She moved to kneel with her behind in his face. Hooking her thumb in the pink trim of her shorts, she said, "Help me slip out of these so we can slip something in."

Sitting behind her, he started to peel her shorts off and was face-to-face with a fleur-de-lis tattooed in the small of her back. His blood pumped faster. It seemed every part of her body was designed to say, 'I am woman, take me'. Giving the colorful tat a kiss, he mumbled, "I love your tattoo, Aunt Netti."

Netti's hand had slipped inside her panties and was rubbing her deliciously moist sex. Looking back over her shoulder, she gave her ass a shake. She cooed, "All the boys love my little tramp stamp. But that's nothing compared to the special flower up front."

The tease brought Bobby Lee back to the real goal. He nuzzled his nose into her behind, squeezed her lower thighs and kissed the tattoo again. Then he pulled her short shorts down her thighs and worked them off her legs. He held them in the air like a trophy, then moved them to his nose and inhaled deeply. The sweet female aroma was intoxicating.

Netti loved the boyish display, but was getting too carried away with desire to enjoy it long. Masturbating herself toward orgasm, one hand slid along her pulsating lips and taunted her clit. The other did hard circles across her engorged nipple.

Bobby Lee sometimes lingered in removing his girlfriends' panties. He viewed them as the last barrier to be overcome before he entered the castle. But here Netti's underwear and movements seemed more an invitation than hurdle. Holding her hips he spun her around and grinned at her fingers working inside the thin pink fabric. "Give me a taste of that home cookin', Auntie." he demanded.

She obliged and moved her sticky fingers to his eager lips. Looking up into her eyes he sucked them in with wanton delight. Her eyes blazed. Junior gave the fingers a long hard suck then let them slip from his lips. He took a deep breath, gripped her fleshy buttocks and plunged his mouth forward onto her sex. The silky fabric was moist and tasty.

The pressure of his face working across the fabric was exhilarating. When he paused to breathe heavily through the material onto her cunt, she quivered. Racing with passion, Netti grabbed his hair and mashed his mouth hard against her.

Alternating between nuzzling into her box and nipping at her panties with his teeth, Bobby Lee was ready for the final assault on his relative's vault. With his teeth in the front and his fingers in the rear, he pulled the lingerie slowly lower to reveal the downy treasure.

Netti's pubic hair glistened. It was trimmed into a long oval an inch wide on each side neatly hugging and accenting her sex. Seeing the gorgeous sight, Bobby Lee sighed, "Oh sweet lord, that is beautiful." Without pausing, he placed his tongue deep between her thighs and lapped it all the way to the top. There he lashed the tip of her clitoris with multiple flicks.

He loved eating out a woman. It totally immersed him in her. But here, he especially wanted to please and impress his lusty aunt. His tongue continued dancing on her clit. Aunt Netti wriggled in arousal.

He groped with abandon. Loving the feel and the smell and the heat of the excited flesh. His fingers explored her moist pubic hair. Everything he did seemed to excite her, and that excited him.

Rolling forward, she moved her hands to grip his shoulders and moaned, "Oh Bobby. Oh Bobby. I can't wait no longer. Take me now."

Her heart thrashing with exertion and joy, Netti rocked backward onto her buttocks and pulled him forward. Spreading her legs, she positioned her nephew on top of her.

His stiff cock lay tightly on her snatch. Propped on his elbows, he grinned into her eyes that were glazed with desire. Moving his hips, his dick rubbed her sensitive clit.

Netti was going wild with want. She bit her lip and bounced her hips beneath him to increase the pleasure "Don't play with me boy. Put that family meat into my family meat." She tried to reach his penis to guide it into her.

Bobby Lee was relishing the staying power of his second erection. He was eager for another climax but decided to repay her earlier teasing. He shifted to block her hand. "Say 'please' Auntie Netti. Say, 'please', like a nice little slut."

Her head spinning, Netti could barely understand what he was saying. When it registered, she blurted, "You little fucker." But she was in no mood to quibble. "Come on, boy. Puhleeze. You talked about sweatin' like a hog. Now make this sweaty pig squeal. Please. Shake that bacon into me! Please! Please!! PLEASE!!!"

Bobby was as excited by the raunchy demands as he'd ever been. He re-positioned his rod to the lips of her vagina. Before he could move it forward, Netti encircled his thighs with her legs and grabbed his ass. She forced him forward into her with a long slow pressure. Junior felt his dick piercing into the tight, hot tunnel inch by inch. The movement was accompanied by a deep blissful sigh from his Aunt. Once he was completely inserted, Netti squeezed his body against hers and enjoyed the fullness.

When she loosened her grip, Junior withdrew, then plunged slowly back in. This was what she had wanted and built to. She aligned their bodies to the perfect position to maximize the pressure on her hot button. Netti savored the rhythmic motion and each thrust that brought pleasure and heightened her sexual tension. They started rockin to the pounding rhythm of Garth Brook's "The Thunder Rolls".

Bobby Lee looked at his Aunt's burning eyes and saw them widen each time he slammed home. He was riding a special wave of lust driven by the forbidden pleasure of this incestuous fuck.

Netti loved making noise during sex. Always had. She just liked the wild freedom of it. It added spice and amplified the electricity of the experience. She wanted to sound like her body felt as she approached orgasm. And her body felt loud. Like an animal baying at the moon.

She started caterwauling with pleasure. "Oo...oo...eeee. Yes, baby. Spank this little piglet! Sooooeeey! Ya..Yah..YAh...YAAHHHH!!!"

She also knew, most men liked it. It made them even wilder and therefore more pumped. This enhanced her experience. It was clearly working with Junior.

Bobby Lee was out of his mind. He shifted into overdrive and hammered hard into his pleading Aunt.

"Oh...great...fuckin...A. You are one hot pussy!!" he yelled.

As they rocked harder, the lounge bounced and shook dangerously close to tipping. The couple was oblivious and clung more tightly as they merged into one sweaty sexual animal. Netti was approaching climax. Her mind was no longer thinking, just enjoying the ride.

This was true backwoods lovin. None of that citified, demure, sedate sex. This was raw and unbridled. Hot, fun and full bore fuckin'.

Junior was pumping furiously into his Aunt's needy cunt. He was breathing hard but joined her howling. There was enough noise to make the barnyard animals horny and jealous.

Her hips lifted and ground against him to get her clit its maximum heat. Netti licked his inner ear. A wave started to peak in her cunt. "I'm almost there! I'm almost there!" She hugged him tight and let his movements push her over the top. "Gaaawwwdddd!!!" The orgasmic heat spread through her body. Each additional thrust pushed it along and higher.

As she came, her vagina spasmed around his boner and his climax burst through. Bobby Lee stiffened and pushed in as far as he could. Holding his breath, he enjoyed the release as his sperm pumped into his Aunt's cunt.

Exhausted and well spent, they slowly folded into each other's arms. Soaked with sweat, they lapsed into silence in the sun dappled shade. They relished the explosive and blissful sensations.

Bobby Lee had never been more fully satisfied by sex. Physical, psychological, perverted, damn good sex. Nestled against his sexily pungent Aunt's plush body, even the post climax connection was remarkable.

For her part, Netti was in sex heaven. All parts of her body were glowing.

After several minutes, they disentangled. Snuggling face to face, she kissed him warmly. Catching her breath, Netti pulled her sweaty hair back from her face and gazed earnestly into his lazy brown eyes. "Hot damn! You are good. Great sex must run in our family. I've had a lot of sex, Junior. But as god is my witness, that's some of the best fuckin I've had since I done your Daddy."

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers
12