Small Town Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to apologize. Honest to god I didn't recognize Wanda. But holy shit she's gorgeous now and I just lost my head a bit. Pretty women do that to me and looking at two at once was just more than my mouth could handle. I didn't mean to make you cry, I really am sorry."

Kathy pulled Wanda's head from her shoulder and met her tear drenched eyes. Wiping her face, Kathy gave her an encouraging smile. "He thinks you're gorgeous and so do I." Kissing her again, she turned Wanda to face Fred.

She felt Wanda's sigh go through her entire body. "You're an idiot Fred. Lucky for you, I actually kinda liked you and how you didn't take anything off of anybody through the years. Just so you got it now, I am Wanda the bitch. I may look different and I'm trying to be nicer, but don't piss me off."

A huge grin split Fred's rough face. Kathy tilted her head in thought. Wanda with her delicate looks up against Fred's big rough looks actually made a cute couple. But then she remembered Wanda saying she had friends that had helped her discover that she enjoyed being with a man as well as women and wondered about who they might be and if there was room for another man.

"I locked the door, closing time." Don announced as he shouldered past Fred into the room.

The four stood staring at each other in an awkward silence. "So I guess everybody's gonna be headed for home." Fred mumbled and shuffled his feet.

"Oh fuck it!" Wanda exclaimed and jumped lightly into Fred's arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. The two immediately began kissing, Fred's hands molding to Wanda's small ass.

Don wrapped an arm around Kathy and nuzzled her neck. "Are we staying, or leaving them to a private party."

Stroking the hard ridge in the front of his jeans Kathy whispered, "I guess we need to decide if we want to lay down some ground rules for us or not."

Don frowned in thought. "I'm a bit surprised to find myself saying that I'd rather you didn't fuck other guys. At least not with this," and slid a hand under her skirt and into her juicy pussy.

"Hmm. I'm rather surprised myself that you'd say that. But I'm I can work with it. As long as this big man doesn't go into another pussy. So for me, other women and for you, blow jobs would be acceptable? At least for now?"

Glancing over at the other couple and noting how Wanda had already seemed to have lost her dress, Don nodded. "Yeah you do give a damn good BJ and I'd hate to completely take that away from the rest of the male population. At least for now. So lets stay and see what happens." Pulling Kathy's shirt free, he began to unbutton it while they exchanged nibbling kisses.

Fred brought Wanda over and set her on the desk, popping open her bra and pulling it off. With a growl, he cupped her little breasts in his big hands, and dropped his head down to suckle the surprisingly large nipples. Don lifted Kathy to the desk after finishing removing her clothes and the women immediately turned to each other and began kissing, fingers tangling in each others hair.

Don dropped to his knees and began lapping at Kathy's creamy rose pussy. Dragging his tongue through the juices there, again marveling at the flavors of strawberries and cream. Fred followed suit, burying his face in Wanda's crotch, sucking and licking as if having his last meal. The women continued kissing between sighs and moans, playing with breasts and nipples. Kathy was more sensitive and when the first orgasm washed through her with a soft scream, Wanda held her close while her body trembled.

Pushing Don away, Kathy stood and worked his pants down. Urging him to lean back against the desk, she took her turn on her knees, taking his long pole into her mouth. She expertly maneuvered him deep in her mouth, the tip of his penis edging down her throat. Sucking and sliding her tongue over him, she played with his ball sack and soon had him clenching the edge of the desk for control.

At Wanda's keening wail, she looked over to see her shuddering and shaking, Fred lapping frantically trying to catch all the pussy juice flooding his face. Don shoved her head back from his cock with a hiss. Kathy had already learned that Don had incredible control but even he had his limits. Continuing to gently stroked his long slender prick with her hands, she laid her head against his thigh.

Moments later Wanda dropped down beside her. After a long hot kiss, Wanda whispered, "show me how to suck cock."

Looking at Don to check his reaction, and receiving a nod Kathy turned to Fred. He had dropped his pants and was pulling at his average, but thick penis. "The main thing is learning to control your gag reflex. I guess I was lucky and have never had a problem with it."

"Take him in your hands," she instructed and watched Wanda take over stroking Fred's cock. "Stroke him firmly. Oh, see that little drop of fluid there? Lick it off."

Wanda quickly leaned forward and swiped her tongue over the bulging tip. At Fred's harshly drawn breath, she grinned.

"Now just lick it and suck it like a lollypop. You can feel it pulsing, you'll know when he likes something you do." Don pulled Kathy up and leaned her over so her she could still watch the other but he had access to her pussy. Sliding his dick deep inside her caused a moan from both of them.

Kathy added her hand to Wanda's, helping to stroke Fred as she took him in her mouth. Wanda sucked and licked a penis for the first time. It only took a few moments and Fred was grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her back.

"Baby you got to stop that if I'm gonna get in that pussy of yours."

Wanda smiled up at him, "So it was okay?"

With a groan he pulled her to her feet. "More than okay. You don't need anymore lessons there."

"I want you in my pussy, but I want pussy too." She looked over at Kathy and Don in hope.

Kathy laughed and pulled away from Don to sit on the desk. Laying back, she spread wide, opening herself to Don's preferred place of business. Using the juices from her pussy, Don carefully pressed against her asshole. With a little 'pop' he pushed in and began his long strokes. As soon as he settled his cock in her ass, Wanda once again began sucking and nibbling Kathy's breasts and slipped a hand down to finger her clit.

"Oh my fucking god!" Fred exclaimed at the sight.

"Take it easy on her. She's still new to this." Don instructed Fred.

With a start, Fred looked at Kathy who also nodded. "Really, she hasn't been with men much at all. Be gentle." A muffled sound came from Wanda but as no one could understand it so they ignored it.

Fred came up behind Wanda and slid his fat dick along her wet snatch coating himself with sticky juice. Carefully, he pressed against her entrance and immediately noted how tight she was. For the first time a worried look crossed his face and he looked to Kathy for more encouragement. At her nod, he pressed a little harder.

Kathy was pleased that Fred was being so careful with her new friend. But the pounding prick in her ass and the hot mouth on her pussy was taking all her attention. Don always managed to set her on fire and she was beginning to have a great appreciation for a female mouth on her. Nothing ever could take the place of a hard dick in her ass though. The firm pounding that Don was giving her set off little explosions throughout her body. As Wanda flicked her clit, Kathy knew she was lost.

With a mighty groan, Don's cock erupted in her ass, shooting loads of hot jizz. That was all Kathy needed to push her over the edge. Her hips started bucking and she rocked against the pole impaling her ass, the orgasm crashing over her in waves.

"Oh my fucking god, Wanda, your pussy to just too fucking tight." He watched the women writhing together on the desk and as Don pulled himself free of Kathy's clenching body, Fred's hips began jerking and the streams of cum started splashing into Wanda.

Kathy pulled Wanda up to her and the women began kissing. She pulled at Wanda's big nipples, tweaking them between her fingers. Wanda quickly erupted into spasms of her own, moaning and convulsing on top of Kathy. Don leaned forward to share the kisses and help Kathy support Wanda as shudders wracked her body.

Fred dropped down in the chair behind him. Wanda finally calmed enough to climb off of Kathy and sank down in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Don helped Kathy to sit up and joined her in sitting on the desk, holding her close. Each couple took a few minutes to snuggle and catch their breath.

"As fun as this has been, I've either got to find a cushy topper for this desk, or we need some sort of couch in here. Screwing on this hard top is killing my back."

Don shook with laughter. "We really need to put a stop to this. Keep the screwing out of the work place or we'll never get anything done."

"Oh sure, just as I get to play you all call it quits," Fred growled.

Wanda tipped his face to hers for a kiss. "If you're up for it, I've got some new friends I want you to meet. Maybe it will make up for no more screwing at work."

Don whispered into Kathy's ear, "Maybe we'll just have to be more creative and not include so many people."

She gave him a playful slap but smiled up at him. "Maybe," she whispered back, "but your bed is so much softer." With a twinkle in her eye Kathy sighed to herself. It seemed her dream man and her dream job had just dropped into her life and she couldn't be happier.

12