Smart, Sexy & Single?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she told me to go inside the house, and that she would be in in just a moment. What?!?!

"What's this about?"

"I've got a gift for you, but I've got to get it first from the trunk of the car, and I'll give it to you inside the house. Oh, and while you're inside, start up a pot of that ambrosia you call coffee."

I was sort of confused, but I decided that this was going to take place and that I might as well go along. I started up a fresh pot of coffee, and as it was starting to percolate (the only real way to have coffee), Casey came in.

"Sorry it took so long, I just wanted to make sure it would be well wrapped. And sorry about the X-mas wrapping paper, it was all I had."

"Shhh. I think we'll be making a lot more mistakes for some time, but guess what?"

"What?"

"We won't have to apologize for them."

She came up to me and kissed me once again, for longer than before.

"Well, open your present."

"But it isn't Christmas yet." I got whomped on the arm for that one.

We got our mugs of coffee, went to the living room and after removing our shoes, we sat on the couch, where I proceed to shake the gift and see if it moves. Nope.

"Stop trying to guess, and open it already!"

"OK, OK, geez, no patience around here."

As I peeled the wrapping paper aside, my eyes widened in surprise. This will be a recurring facial expression throughout most of our time together.

A copy of James Clavell's Whirlwind, first edition, mint condition.

"How- Wha- Where did you get this?"

"From my parents. Mom wanted it to have a good home."

"And what about her collection?"

"This was the only one she had in hardcover. The others are paperbacks, dog-eared and busted at the spine, but very much loved."

"I don't know what to say-"

"Then don't say anything, Alvaro. Just kiss me."

I kissed her lips. Then I slid my lips to her neck. I held her to me by her waist, and if her reaction was any indicator, she was enjoying every second of my ministrations.

My hands probed lower, and pulled her knit-top out of the way, slowly raising it up along her torso. She raised her arms, and I stopped kissing her for an instant so that it could be removed completely. She reached to remove her bra, but I held her hands away from the clasp.

My hands traveled to the button in front of her jeans, pulled them open, then downwards. I felt the wetness and heat radiating from her panties for just an instant, then returned to remove the jeans completely, with help from Casey.

She straddled me, rubbing her crotch against the bulge in my pants. I fumbled with the bra, distracted by all the emotions coursing through us, and finally found the way to remove it entirely from her. Her nipples were erect, fully tempting me to make use of them, and thus I did. The groan coming from Casey as I licked at her nipple, then sucked, then lightly bit, was like a feedback loop, increasing my pleasure by increasing hers.

She decided then that I was overdressed for the occasion, so she started to pull at my shirt, getting it up and over my head faster than I've been able to do myself. After ridding ourselves of that article of clothing, she rubbed her nipples against my chest as she kissed me, intertwining our tongues together.

In a moment when we needed air, I had to tell her.

"Casey, it's been forever since I last did something like this. I'm afraid I might not last very long."

"Shhh. We always have tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. . ."

12