Smithfield Don, You're History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I was hopping he'd marry me."

"Yes, and what would change Ella?"

"I-I. Ella looked shocked.

"Yes, the empty road would remain empty Ella. You are from the big city used to your own kind of people around you. This is an isolated life out here. I'll not tell you what to do – expect drink up. Come on, let's get a little merry but not drunk as father would not approve."

Two nights later after the movies Dusky Wilson was in his SUV parked under trees on the riverbank, murmuring to Amelia as her kissed her passionately, a breast out in his hand.

"God Amelia, if this wasn't our first date I'd..." He stopped talking, falling on to her nipple and nipping it.

"You'd what?"

"Nothing."

"Please fuck me Dusky. I've never been a fan of a nice girl doesn't do it on the first date convention. It's a pack of crap."

"Oh Amelia.

"Oh Dusky. Let me get it out. I want to suck it."

"Oh Amelia."

"Oh Dusky."

"Oh Amelia – fuck, your touch is awesome."

Amelia put her heart into it and sucked like a champion. She wanted Dusky to go home later and think nothing else but of her.

She'd often wondered why people fucked in vehicles and now she knew: because it was there. After leaving Dusky with a huge smile on his face, his cum all over her tits, she pulled off her panties and sat hunched back extremely uncomfortably to life up her butt to present him with a swollen-lipped pussy. Dusky launched himself at it and had his tongue up it without seconds, but that was easier enough. When it came to fuck her he appeared all legs and elbows. Amelia made it easier for them, heaving around till her butt faced him and she lifted a leg and told him to place it over his shoulder. She then guided him in to ensure he didn't find the wrong hole.

He screwed her with some difficulty and came. She didn't but lied she had, having made the appropriate noises.

"Wow that was great despite this fucking awkward division between the seats. You cooperatively wonderfully."

"It's my pleasure Dusky. We must get somewhere better to do this tomorrow night."

"You mean you are willing to go out with me again?"

"Yes Dusky. A young woman needs to be fucked regularly as you're the only guy I have around me at the moment."

"At the moment? Um Amelia, can we go steady?"

"Sure Dusky, providing you keep on humping me, but in comfort."

Dusky had the look of a guy who'd won ten million bucks. He grinned, "What say I move in with you?"

"You mean to be my fella?"

"Yes, why not?"

"Good. I'm an adult. I can't see my father objecting to that."

CHAPTER 3

Three months after winning her job, Amelia was cruising along. Dusky was living at the farm with her, paying board, he and Tom were hitting it off well, joining the local country club and playing golf and badminton together.

At work under her leadership, Amelia's team had uncovered a raft of late payments incurring unnecessarily penalty payments, five instances of unauthorized finder's fees being claimed and paid, another five instances she'd uncovered were being investigated as possible corrupt practices, the IRS has been over-paid by $16,000 during the last quarter and three junior staff had claimed and been paid for vehicle expenses allegedly involved in the commission of company business when they were desk-bound in accounts and had forged their supervisor's signature. Several thousand other documents had been examined by her department and verified as being correct. In those three months, her department had issued 123 'please explain' notices.

In addition the business's management committee had been embarrassed by the findings of Amelia's review of risk management across the company's entire operations with the glaring example that the qualifications of senior personnel, including herself, had not being independently verified. When the management committee questioned whether anyone could possible fake a university degree certification Amelia asked for a twenty minute recess and when the meeting resumed the five partners on the committee were presented with authentic-looking certificates marked 'sample' indicating they had obtained their law degree from one of the most prestigious law schools in the country and each received a medical certificate, marked sample, proclaiming they had qualified to perform vasectomies. Amelia won that round and her reputation lifted a couple of notches. The board noted with some trepidation that her next major investigation would be into the effectiveness of the company's governance processes.

At Kentland Farm the good was mixed with the bad. Amelia and Dusky occasionally looked after Jimmy for a whole weekend to allow Annie to have some quality time to herself. She would express enough milk for two days and Amelia and Dusky would pretend Jimmy was theirs. They'd shift into Annie's suite to lessen the upset to Jimmy and Amelia relished being back cooking again.

Early in the piece she heard her father and Ella engaged in a fierce row. Ella screamed, "I don't want him in my house and nor for that matter I don't want her."

He father's response was heavy-handed, "Get it into your thick head you silly bitch this is not your house and Amelia has every right to live here and I agreed to her having her boyfriend live here with her. He'd paying rent and that is more than you are doing."

"Well I don't like it."

"If you don't like it you know what to do about it. Now shut up."

"Smithfield, I really don't..."

"Ella, shut up. I'll not tell you that again."

A long silence followed.

That exchange led to Ella totally ignoring Dusky and Ella only just managing to be polite to Annie. She was back to being rude to Annie.

"I'm not bothering to speak to Ella again about her rudeness to you Annie. I predict she'll leave permanently and very soon. She's burning up inside."

Two days later Ella shifted out. No one was around to help her take her possessions down stairs to load into the cab or to say goodbye.

From that moment the atmosphere of the house seem to lighten and its occupants smiled more.

* * *

At last the day came that Amelia had wanted, perfect conditions for her task.

It was Saturday morning.

Flip was tied up outside the woodshed.

Her father was working in his study.

Dusky was out some miles away. Bethany was tutoring him on controlling his mount when riding along a busy road.

Tom was painting the kitchen in his house.

Annie and Jimmy had gone to mother's club.

The mid-sized bull was in a pasture alone, the other two were running free with the older line of heifers.

Perfect.

Amelia unchained Flip and taking a heavy piece of hosepipe used when slapping the bulls along when they dawdled along the track when the heifers gathered at the fence beside them. She went to where the sole bull was grazing, going on the far side on a line of trees so anyone looking up the slope from Tom's house would not see her

She entered the bulls' enclosure.

The bull was black-haired around the head and brisket and tapering out from straight brown to golden curls to the rear from its fore-shoulders. It looked ugly to Amelia who recalled Tom saying it weight about 1600 lbs, so was no lightweight. She positioned halfway down the side fence and sent Flip in to run it up to the top end of the enclosure and down again and after several repeats Flip was enjoying the game but the bull clearly wasn't, attempting several times to toss Flip but was far too slow. The ground was already broken up where it was running because the bulls were always trotting up and down that fence line when heifers were in that next pasture. The bull began sweating and snorting. When they came up the hill once move Amelia moved. The bull saw her and began trotting towards her, sniffing and snorting, it's tail held high.

Heart racing, Amelia knew it was still not charging. She moved out from the fence a bit more and the bull began a low roar, tossed its head around and then fixed on her and increased its gait. She turned side on and whacked the ground heavily with the hosepipe. She had no idea whether that would work and was ready to hastily climb and vault over the gate behind her. But the bull veered at right angles. It was just as she'd hoped. She called Flip in to drive the bull forward and Flip gleefully moved in and got the bull into a gallop. It failed in its attempt to leap the fence but crashed over, breaking the three top wires and the electrified wire braced out from it on short battens nailed to posts.

Amelia called Flip to heel and the bull immediately calmed and it began sniffing at the rear-ends of heifers. Amelia hurried back home, again taking the route behind the trees. She chained up Flip and rewarded him with biscuits.

After drinking water in the kitchen, Amelia ran up to the study.

"Dad, dad," she called. "One of the bulls is in with the young heifers. Should I call Tom?"

"No, I need a break. I'll down and get him out. Flip's here isn't he?"

"Yes."

"I'll lure him with the sight of some meat. Once he realizes I want the bull out of there he'll work for me. I'll take my stockwhip. You stay here, you're only get in the way."

"I'll call Tom to help you."

"No, I'll only do that if I can't get him out by myself."

Smithfield rode off on his farm bike, Flip refusing to jump up on to the rear freight tray but running alongside because he could see and probably smell the meat.

Three minutes later, sweating and feeling ill at ease in being aware she'd set up her father's possible death from a bull being riled and then being denied the prospect of mounting more heifers, Amelia was horrified to see Flip trotting back with the meat and turn into the woodshed.

That wasn't supposed to happen. She'd decided she ought to give her father a chance and have Flip with him. Flip might take on the bull and give her father a chance. Oh god. Perhaps her father was good with the whip and the bull, being able to mate after finding a few of the heifers ready, might wander back calmly and her father would call out Tom to repair the fence. She grabbed her phone and called Tom.

"I was out walking when I saw the cream bull was in with the heifers. I came back and told dad. He said not to call you and went down with his whip and with Flip but three minutes later Flip was back here."

"It should be all right providing you father works the bull patiently. I'll take a look and give you a call."

Within five minutes Tom called. Amelia, don't come down here. Something terrible has happened. It's your father...he's dead. I'm calling the police."

"I'm coming..."

Amelia threw down her phone and could here Tom calling, "Amelia don't...please don't."

She burst into tears and began running. She felt happy beyond belief. No doubt Tom would call Lisa to stop her but Lisa would have no show. She wanted to see her father's battered body and the bull mounting heifers to end his day before the police shot him. Poor bull, poor baddy. She cried hard as she had to arrive greatly distressed to look the part of a genuinely grieving daughter. She was happy, remembering she'd given her father a chance anyway. She'd decided earlier if this attempt failed she wouldn't attempt again.

Lisa was standing in the middle of the track, holding her arms out. Amelia feinted to her left and Lisa went that way, allowing Amelia to run around her other side.

Although gasping for breath she heard Lisa say, "Tom, the bitch was too fast and too smart for me. She got around me."

Well, that was smart of Lisa to be already talking to Tom and now had got back to him fast. Amelia believed her mother would see what Amelia saw: she had to get to the body.

Amelia came to the top of the rise and saw Tom just mounting his farm bike. He rode towards her, waving her back. She figured she needed to keep to her right on the track, as Tom would dismount as usual on his right side. He'd plan to run around and grab her.

She ran fast down the slope but slowed and then stopped as he reached her. They looked at each other but did not speak. As he lifted his left leg to pull it over the seat behind him Amelia kicked him in the hip. Because Tom was holding on to the handlebars with his right foot braced on the ground practically under the bike he fell almost straight down and the bike fell over him.

"You fucking bitch," he yelled. "You can't see him; I don't want you to see him."

Her fallen father was not far beyond the gate. The bull must have spotted him and charged instantly. She looked at him, at the dreadful sight of a man crushed beyond easy recognition. Amelia vomited, wiped her mouth and stood looking at him.

"You made a terrible mistake mama. You should have just shot him rather than yourself and that other woman. Probably by now you'd be out of jail and once again being around me as my mother. Well, he's paid for his treachery in a horrible death. Sorry I have taken so long to avenge you."

"Amelia, Amelia," Tom said, taking her into her arms.

EPILOGUE

Smithfield Donald Don was declared to have met his death by misadventure, the victim being pummeled to death by a bull that police destroyed.

The deceased's interest in his legal firm were purchased by existing partners and the proceeds went to his sole beneficiary, Amelia Carol Don as did Kentland Farm and all his other possessions.

Amelia transferred the intellectual property rights of the horse stud to Bethany Webb who signed an agreement to lease the stables and pastures used by the horses for five years with right of renewal for another five years. Those 109 acres were subdivided into a separate title.

During the reading of the will the attorney handed Amelia a sealed envelop marked, 'To Amelia, to be read when alone'. The note simply stated, 'Thomas Roan Richardson is your half brother'. It was unsigned but clearly was in her father's handwriting.

The remaining farm was almost tripled in size with Amelia buying a neighboring property, using money inherited from numerous investments. She went through the legalities and paying all costs in setting up a partnership with Tom Richardson to own and operate the two properties, consolidated under the one title. She simple stated to Tom "This is what my father will have wanted" without offering any explanation. He simply had to pay Amelia $100 to received his half share of the land and accept responsibility to run it as a business. Tom hired a married man who took over his house while Tom and Lisa, by then heavily pregnant, moved to the modern home on the newly acquired farm.

Dusky and the now pregnant Amelia married two months ago and live in the Kentland homestead. The room where Amelia's mother killed herself is now her study. On Friday Dusky and Amelia will attend a farewell dinner for partners at which managing partner Ralph Wilson will announce Amelia will replace retiring partner Ashton Wright. Amelia will become the company's senior financial adviser.

Amelia had decided to take her secret about the death of her father to her grave. She feels no remorse; she's just glad she put away the beast on behalf of her mother.

THE END