Smoke Mirror Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“On you? Where?

“On me. Both of Gretchen’s hands were on my face, so I was a little surprised. I turned around and there was that fuchsia hair. We took Julia home, and we screwed her silly, although I didn’t know her name until she was leaving in the morning.”

“Did she enjoy it? I mean Julia. With you.”

“Sure. I think so, anyway. She blew me that morning while Gretchen was in the shower, so yeah, I guess so. That’s when I asked her name.”

Lisa stood up and headed back to the bedroom. I could hear her moving around in there, but I felt pretty comfortable, so I didn’t go see what she was doing. When she came out, she was dressed in an even shorter skirt than she had been wearing when I met her and a midriff baring shirt. “You look great,” I said.

“Do you think Julia’s still there?” she asked.

When we walked in the bar, we didn’t see Julia. The other lesbians were still there, but they were a frumpy, unattractive bunch.

“Why don’t you check the Lady’s room, and I’ll talk to Jimmy. Find out what happened,” I said.

I watched the backs of her thighs as she moved toward the bathrooms.

“Hey, Jimmy!” I called out. “ Hey man, drop Julia a line will you? Oh, and two more, please.”

Jimmy was walking away when Lisa came back from the Lady’s.

“Well, she wasn’t in there. Should we go?” Lisa asked.

“Jimmy said she just stepped out for a couple of minutes. She’ll be back.”

We sat and made small talk for a while until Julia came in. I had my back to the door, but I could tell by Lisa’s expression that Julia was back. She looked down and started fiddling with the straw in her drink. If the lighting had been better, I probably could have watched her face flush.

Julia rejoined her lesbian friends at the table. I could see in the mirror that they were talking about us. They’d look at us, then bend their heads together, then look at us again.

“Looks like you got their attention, Lisa.”

Lisa and I talked about nothing --where she grew up in Pittsburgh, whether she liked her job, that kind of crap--while she did her thing. I wondered if Lisa would go to the bathroom and let Julia take her panties off and if she would put them in my pocket or let Julia keep them.

It wasn’t easy to pretend that I didn’t know what she was doing, but I think I did it, although every so often, out of the corner of my eye, I would see her legs part, then part a little wider. She teased them until we finished our drinks then she got up to go to the bathroom. Sure enough, Julia got up and followed her. I ordered another drink. I had a feeling they might be in there a while.

Julia came out first, with a smile and a wink for me when her tablemates couldn’t see her. Then Lisa came out. She looked flustered. Her hair was a little tousled and she was adjusting the hem of her skirt.

“Let’s go,” she said and headed straight for the door.

I settled up with Jimmy, and started to leave, but I stopped and walked over behind Julia and bent down to her ear.

“You owe me,” I whispered and walked out the door before she could answer.

Lisa was waiting just outside. The door hadn’t fully closed before she was on me. We stumbled to the car with our lips locked together. I was glad there were no cops in sight. They might have thought she was mugging me.

At her car, she handed me the keys and walked over to the passenger side. All the way home she had me in her mouth. I hate driving while getting a blowjob. A friend of mine was in a car accident while getting one once. He thought she’d bitten the thing off. She hadn’t, but he got phobic after that, and never let a woman blow him again. I never want that phobia.

We made it to her place safe and sound before I asked her what had happened in the bathroom.

“I gave her my address. She’ll be here any minute. Will you wait out here and let her in?”

Lisa headed for her bedroom without waiting for an answer, so I got a beer out of the fridge. I had finished about half the beer when I heard a tap on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw fuchsia. I opened the door and grabbed hold of Julia as she walked in.

I had my arm wrapped around her waist while I ground my hard-on against her ass. She had apparently gone home because she was carrying a bag. I took it from her and set it on the floor. Then I reached around her and unbuckled her belt. She always wore baggy jeans, so they fell to her knees under their own weight. When I bent down to push them to the ground, I inhaled the scent of her.

I fumbled in her bag until I found the locking leather wrist restraints I knew would be in there.

“Put your hands behind your back,” I said.

“Already?” she said, but she did as I asked.

After her wrists were locked together behind her back, I pushed her to her knees and opened my fly. I had a hard-on so it was a struggle to get my cock out. I rubbed my erection over her face, then slid the head back and forth across her lips.

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue,” I said.

I rubbed the underside of my cock back and forth on her tongue, slowly then slower.

“Lick my balls.”

Her tongue snaked out of her mouth between and around my balls.

“Suck them.”

She took one into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it, then did the other.

“Where’s Lisa?” she asked when her mouth was free.

“I expect she’s in the bedroom naked,” I said as I pushed myself into her mouth. “She can wait a minute.”

I gathered up her hair into a sort of topknot and used it to move her head back and forth on me. She made little moaning sounds with each thrust, each moan getting louder the deeper I pushed into her mouth.

“Deep throat.”

Julia tried to shake her head ‘No’, but I had too much of my cock in her mouth for her to move and I pushed it in deeper. I felt her starting to gag, so I pulled back a little, then pushed in again. She managed to take almost all of me before I backed off again. I stroked quickly in and out of her mouth, then pushed deep again. She finally managed to take the whole thing in her throat. It was an amazing sight to look down and see her lips and nose pressed against my pubic hair.

I pulled back again when her eyes started to water and fucked her mouth shallower but fast. When I felt my orgasm approach, I pulled out and aimed my cock at her. The first spurt hit her hair and forehead, but after that they landed on her mouth and chin. I used my cock to spread my come around her face.

“Have fun tonight, Gretchen. It’s on me,” I said as I pulled my pants up.

“Don’t call me that. I hate that name. It’s Julia, now,” I heard her say as I left.

12