Smoke Screen

Story Info
Smoking fetish leads him beyond his comfort zone.
6.5k words
4.49
42.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how fast things had spiraled out of control. One moment I'm flirting with an alluring stranger and the next I'm alone in her hotel room, handcuffed to the luggage rack, wearing women's lingerie with a butt plug filling my ass. Before leaving the room, this stranger had given me the possibility of escape by pushing the phone near enough that I could use it and showed me where she put the key to the cuffs on the nightstand across the room. The only person I knew within 1,000 miles was my boss who was probably asleep in her hotel room a few floors below. While calling her might save my hide, it would mark the end of my employment and quite possibly my career. If I called the front desk for help, who would they send? Besides the humiliation, would I be in trouble? Did this country have laws for indecency? As I weighed my options, my mind went back over how I had gotten myself into this situation.

Our business meetings had gone well. The contract negotiations were difficult, but proceeded smoothly enough that we had finished a day earlier than anticipated. This gave us a day off before our scheduled flight. My boss decided she wanted to stay at the hotel to try and get over the jet lag she was still experiencing. This gave me the day to explore on my own. After a morning run and a long shower, I decided to visit the hotel coffee shop before heading out to wander through the city's central business district and hopefully enough time to make it to the art museum before dinner.

When picking my seat at the coffee shop, I chose carefully to have a view of the smoking section of the café. For as long as I can remember, I've been attracted by the sight of a woman smoking, so whenever possible my strategy was to seat myself in a location to be a casual observer. About halfway through my cup of coffee, my planning diligence paid off. A stunning blonde woman dressed in an expertly tailored black business suit sat down a few tables away facing me. Her knee length skirt showcased impeccable stockinged calves accentuated by tall high heels. She surveyed the room checking out the other patrons. Her gaze briefly met mine but dismissed me rather quickly--possibly because I sat in the non-smoking section of the cafe. Seeing no one of particular interest, she settled into a leather sofa and began reading from a hard covered book. As I had hoped, she soon reached into her purse to retrieve a slim gold cigarette case. Her manicured fingers pulled a long brown cigarette from the case, placing it between her full red lips as she absent-mindedly searched her bag for a lighter. A dutiful young waiter soon provided a light. She took a long inhale and let the smoke curl from her lips slightly before swallowing it again. She hadn't yet let go of the young man's hand holding the lighter and exhaled the smoke in a loose stream across the front of his trousers before looking up at his eyes and smiling a thank you. The man was visibly agitated and seemed to be momentarily dazed. I had to smile as she took a predatory glance at his ass as he retreated to the kitchen.

As she smoked her way through the cigarette, I resolved that I would somehow make an effort to let her know how attracted I was to her and would make my move should she decide to have another cigarette. Just after the waiter stopped to refill her coffee, I noticed her reaching into her bag again. Before having the chance to lose my nerve, I got up and made my way to her sofa to offer the flame to light her second cigarette. Beautiful green eyes looked up surprised to see me as she exhaled the smoke in my direction at crotch level. It seemed as though she never expected a visitor from the non-smoking section and invited me to sit. In between long drags she asked if her smoking bothered me. I replied that it only affected in the nicest possible way while clutching my jacket over the bulge in the front of my trousers. See seemed to delight in the effect she was having on me and openly returned my stare as she placed the cigarette between her lips and sensuously drew the smoke in before exhaling a tight stream into the air above our heads. After extinguishing the cigarette, she looked me in the eyes and informed me that she was staying in a room upstairs leaving open the offer to join her. We thrust money at the startled young waiter and rushed from the room garnering jealous glances from the other patrons.

Upon the close of the elevator doors she pushed me against the back wall of the cab reaching her hand down to outline my hardness with her fingers as her tongue pushed my lips apart. I returned the ardor and as my tongue explored hers, I could taste the smoky flavor of the tobacco. We tumbled from the elevator at her floor and hurried to her door. As soon as the door closed behind us, we were again eagerly upon each other, our hands beginning to explore as our tongues had moments before. My left hand caressed her breasts through her silky blouse as my right found its way around her hip and pulled her to me tightly. She began to work at the buttons of my white dress shirt as I pulled the blouse from her skirt so that my fingers could touch flesh. Soon our clothes were shed in a trail on our way to the bed and we were left standing clad only in our undergarments. She sat at the foot of the bed and slid her manicured red fingernails under the elastic of my briefs dragging me closer. With slow deliberation, she eased the fabric over my throbbing member and let her nails trace a path down my thighs until the material was at my ankles. She looked up at me with lust as her hands found their way to my cock and she interlaced her fingers to stroke it from top to bottom. With a mischievous grin, she reached her tongue to catch a drip of precum from its head and traced a circle round her lips to savor the taste. My knees nearly gave out on me and I had to grab her shoulder to keep from collapsing. With that she again returned her attention to my pulsating erection engulfing the top in her hot mouth and swirling her tongue around the circumcised ridge.

I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept this up, so I pulled away after a few gasping breaths. I knelt in front of her with my fingers unfastening the clasp on her lace topped bra. Removing it slowly from each shoulder, I planted kisses upon each new inch of exposed flesh and began to make large sweeping arcs with the tip of my tongue, tracing the contours of her ample curves. I narrowed down to tight circles around her areola and pulled the nipples into my mouth with my lips as my tongue danced around their soft hardness. Our moans mingled in mutual pleasure as I pushed the exploration down to her navel and the tops of her lace underwear. I was delighted to discover that she had worn a garter belt with the straps holding up her seamed stockings. My cock twitched with sensation as it rubbed against the silky smoothness of her encased calves. I wanted to take my time, but my lust got the better of me and I soon found my mouth pressed to her vulva drowning in the intoxicating aroma that mixed her perfume and the unmistakable scent of arousal. Unhooking the garters, my hands slid the lace panties from her hips and guided them down her smooth legs and off over her pedicured feet. I couldn't hold back and returned immediately to lick at her pink folds and plunge inside to taste her hot wetness. My hands kneaded the flesh around her thighs as my tongue continued its ministrations and focused attention on her clitoris. Her gyrations showed that I was having a good effect when she grabbed my face to pull me up onto her. Our flesh was pressed together in passion and the heat was incredible. I lifted up on my arms and I was just about to enter her when something caught my attention on the edge of my field of vision. In that moment lays my ruin.

My eye happened upon the sight of a pair of thigh-high latex boots spilling from a suitcase upon the bureau. Inadvertently I paused and voiced the words, "Whoa, I'd kill to see you dressed in those!" She propped herself up on her elbows to follow my gaze. When her eyes returned to my own, they had gone from being lust-filled to take on a steely edge. She spoke deliberately in a neutral tone, "If I do put those on you must follow every word I say." I laughingly responded, "Your wish will be my command," and returned a glance at the boots. She grabbed my face demanding my attention and scraped her fingernails under my chin as she annunciated with a hard clear voice, "YOU MUST OBEY EACH WORD." It was here that my fight or flight instinct failed me. I should have run. I should have grabbed whatever I could of my clothes and sprinted from the room never looking back. But, my mind was addled from desire and incapable of rational thought. I found myself nodding in assent and uttering the words, "I will."

She advised me to look through the suitcase for other things that I may find attractive or intriguing. It proved to be a treasure trove of accessories for fetishes and all sorts of sexual activity. My first discovery was a long black cigarette holder with pearlescent inlay along the stem. I held it up and enthusiastically announced, "Definitely this!" She responded that she figured I would go there first. Next my fingers sifted through piles of sexy and saucy lingerie including leather tops and delicate lace sets. I settled upon a panty and garter set in royal blue with matching satin gloves and held them up saying, "These would be lovely." Digging a bit deeper, I found hand cuffs, a riding crop, and dildos in various shapes, sizes, and colors. Again ignoring the warning signs, I picked up a realistic modeled black dildo attached to a harness and spoke, "It's not my thing but I would love to see how this looks on you." She directed me to bring the items to her on the bed and to sit on my hands on the floor in front of her. I would not be allowed to speak or touch as she got dressed.

She stepped from her remaining underwear exposing her figure in all its sensuous beauty. Her curves flowed artfully from her bosom to her hips and the trimmed tuft of hair around her vagina framed her labia erotically. She unzipped the boots and slid them over each leg pausing to observe my reaction before pulling the zipper to close the latex around her thigh. My cock was rigidly at attention with copious amounts of precum dripping from its slit. Next she slid her legs through the strap-on harness and pulled the assembly into place matching my member in its resolute announcement of sexual potency. She added a latex bustier from the suitcase which accentuated her breasts displaying their full round form. She removed a fresh brown cigarette from her case and inserted in into the holder's socket. I was mesmerized by the vision before me. She oozed raw sexuality and I could feel my racing heartbeat as it pulsed through my throbbing penis. She snapped me from my reverie when she announced, "Now, it's your turn."

I began to get up and started to question what she meant when she placed the toe of one boot against my chest pushing me back to the floor as she signaled to remain silent. She picked the royal blue panties from the bed and tossed them into my lap ordering me to put them on as she walked towards the suitcase. I began to say, "I don't think so," when she wheeled around with the riding crop in her hand, smacking it hard across my thigh. "I'm not asking, I'm telling you to PUT THEM ON." The stinging pain radiating from my thigh muscle put an end to my protestation and I squirmed into the panties without getting off the floor. The cool silky fabric felt good against my hot flesh and I appreciated the slight pressure from the elastic waist as my cock yearned for attention. Next she had me put on the garter and straps as she fished a pair of stockings from the magical luggage. Being a cyclist, I usually kept my legs shaved to keep any scrapes from a fall clean and comfortable. The stockings glided over my calves and thighs easily, wrapping them in a silky embrace. I tried to act like I wasn't enjoying these sensations, but my cock betrayed me. It remained hard and had already darkened the fabric of the panties around it with my fluids. My feet are on the small side for a man and I wasn't too surprised that she had a pair of heels that fit me. She seemed to enjoy her handiwork and had me pirouette for her in front of the bed. My host decided on a final touch and retrieved something from the bath. She applied some red lipstick to my nipples and a spritz of perfume to my neck and dangled a gold chain in my face. What I thought was a necklace turned out to be nipple clamps which she secured in place. I felt foolish, humiliated, aroused, fearful, and excited all at once.

She ordered me to grab her gold lighter and approach her as she sat in a wingback chair next to the bed. Unconsciously, I mimicked the intake of her breath as the flame took hold at the tip of her cigarette and she inhaled the smoke through the holder and let it leak from her lips. It was a fantasy picture I would never forget. She took the lighter from me and in turn handed me the satin royal blue elbow-length gloves. She commanded me to put them on and entertain her by masturbating while she smoked. "Yes Mistress," I heard myself replying. The material of the gloves felt wonderful upon my bare skin as I caressed my arms exciting thousands of nerve endings. I slid them under the waistband of the panties surrounding my shaft and cupping my scrotum which felt tight and swollen. I slipped the elastic down and under the sack and moved to give her a good view, almost toppling in the unfamiliar unstable heels. She continued to pull long drags from the holder further heightening my arousal. I began to stroke with purpose and increase the tempo. Before her cigarette had burned down, I announced that I was close and began to turn from her. She pulled me back into position to face her and I erupted in a powerful orgasm showering spurts of cum over her breasts, bustier, strap on, and boots losing my balance from the sudden release and falling to my knees.

She ordered me to clean it up and I began to go for a washcloth when she corrected me with a short strong smack to my ass cheek. "Use your tongue," she demanded. I laughed nervously and shook my head. A second smack to the same stinging patch of skin persuaded me she wasn't kidding. I moved to start for her breasts when she pushed me down indicating, "Boots first." I licked the few thick drops from her boots amazed to find the liquid still hot. Next, I was faced with a long stream along the black dildo of the strap on. I tentatively reached out my tongue running it from the base to the head. It unnerved me to find it that excited me to do this--so much so that I felt compelled to engulf the head as part of my cleanup. I continued to suck the drops from her abdomen, bustier, and the big puddle on her breast. When finished, I looked up for her approval. She spoke, "Right, now that that's put to rest," toeing my cock with her boot, "You will spend the rest of the day attending to my desires." With that, she crushed out her smoke and ordered me to sit quietly again on my hands as she planned the next series of events.

She told me to go to the bathroom and purge as much as possible for I wouldn't have the opportunity again for a long while. Then I was directed to take a shower. While under the soothing stream of the water, I saw her sneak in and remove the royal blue garments and all of the towels save for one small washcloth to dry with. The shower felt good and I tried to compose myself. I resolved to march out of the bathroom, collect my clothes, and leave before I lost complete control. It was already too late for when I opened the door; I found that my clothes were gone from the bedroom. Rather, a matching set of tangerine orange lingerie laid spread out on the bed. My host was naked except for the boots and sat at the mirror touching up her makeup. When I emerged, she stood, picked up the riding crop and walked to me. Fight or flight time again. Instead, I just froze. She knew that I was beaten and directed me to put on the tangerine outfit.

For the second time that day, I found myself sliding stockings and panties over my legs and harbored no illusion of having any control over the situation. I was too excited and too far gone to stop now. The day would play itself out as she wished. After fastening the garter straps to the stockings, she tossed me a matching bra. My moment's hesitation cost me another whack upon my tender ass. I fastened the hooks, spun the clasp to the back, and slid my shoulders through the straps. The lace material felt rough where the nipple clamps had sensitized the skin. I stepped into the high heels and again spun for her inspection. She admired her selection and ran her hand down over my ass cheek before sliding her fingers to follow the crack down to the point where she could cup my balls from behind. She tugged sharply and returned to caress the cheek ending with a smart smack of her hand. "Very nice," she offered as a compliment.

Her next comment spiked my anxiety. "Go get the handcuffs from my bag." Even though my mind tried to reason with it, my body overruled and returned from the suitcase with the cuffs dangling from my fingers. I offered both wrists to her, but instead she clamped only one cuff to my right wrist and guided me to the wardrobe with the other. She clamped the other end to the luggage rack that was secured to the wall. She pushed the desk chair to me and told me to relax. She was getting ready to go meet some friends and couldn't have me wandering off whilst she prepared. With my free hand, she asked me to light her smoke. In spite of my situation, my attraction to her and her sensuous smoking style soon had me sporting another full erection. I sat mesmerized as she transformed herself from a powerful Domme, into an elegant refined Lady dressed in a simple black dress accented by a pearl necklace as she readied for her dinner date. Before leaving, she had one more surprise for me.

Returning again from her bottomless case she asked me to close my eyes and hold out my hand. I felt a cold rubbery weight come to rest on my palm and she moved my thumb over its edge to hold it in place. I then heard the sound of liquid squirting from a bottle. When she told me to open my eyes, I discovered that I was holding a clear latex butt plug. It was graduated in ribbed spheres starting with about a one half inch diameter and flaring out to an inch and a half near the flat base and had to be eight inches long. Glistening on the surface was the lubricant that she had liberally applied that now dripped down its contours. It looked erotic although my cheeks clenched in fear. She slid behind me and pulled the panties down to the stocking tops and directed me to bend over the chair back. Not sure I could handle this, I paused, but relented when she whispered in my ear that, "It will be worth it later." She squirted some lubricant in my crack and placed the tip at my anus. With a twist and a push, she slid the first two segments in. I felt stretched already and feared what pain the rest might bring. She worked it deeper over a few minutes until it finally slid in up to the base as she hiked the panties back up. She had me stand upright and it felt as though I would split in two from the fullness.

She moved the chair away and pushed the phone within my reach. "If you decide you can't handle it, here is your way out. I'll leave the keys to the cuffs on the other side of the room. I will be gone for a few hours. If you are a good boy and stay and leave everything in place, I promise to pick up where we left off upon my return." So that is how I arrived at this particular dilemma. As I sat in the silent room, I brooded upon the choices. Should I risk my career or possible arrest by calling for help? As I sat thinking my mind ranged in emotion from panic, to despair, to thrill. Fear and anxiety aside, I decided my only realistic choice was to await her return. Despite the circumstances, my cock still got hard when I thought of her smoking in front of me and the pressure in my ass only added to the intensity.

12