Smoking Has Its Risks Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather's plan for sexual revenge unfolds.
3.9k words
4.11
27.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car turned to go up the driveway, Heather could hardly breathe. She was very nervous. Her plan was about to unfold where it had all started. John, her ex-fuck buddy, would regret locking her outside in her underwear and T-shirt while she smoked. And even worse, he allowed her to get raped by the guys who she now allied herself with.

She sat in the back seat between Alex, the guy she had slept with and befriended, and Tom, the harmless and quiet one. Heather wore a new blouse, skirt, and tights which she had "guilted" Alex and the guys to buy her. She even got pink socks and white sneakers out of the deal. She had nothing but a stretched out T-shirt when she had been abducted to their house.

Heather had them pull all the way up the driveway where there were no windows on the side of the house. John's car and her car were parked in the short area in the front of the house. They got out of the car and quietly closed the doors. The guys stayed behind as Heather made her way to the front door. She rang the doorbell and waited.

John opened the inside door. He was shocked and hesitant. He did not know how to react to her. He was relieved that she was okay and had come back. At the same time, he was afraid of how angry she may be. He opened the outside door wide and Heather walked past him.

There was a short silence as John wasn't sure if any of the thoughts in his head would anger her if he said something. Fortunately, Heather began to talk even if it did sound a little rehearsed. Words were a relief in themselves.

"You know I ought to kick your ass, don't you?" she asked rhetorically. "Don't answer. It's over with. I'm here. You owe me."

"I didn't know that was going to happen," John explained. "I just thought they'd honk the horn or something."

"Then why didn't you let me in when they drove up?" she asked. "Forget it. I don't want to know. I got fucked at your enjoyment. You want to get fucked at my enjoyment?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Yes or no?" she threw back at him. "You want to fuck my way."

"Okay," he said reluctantly. He couldn't answer no to fucking, but he also didn't know what was up her sleeve. Too much had happened to totally trust her.

"Let's go outside," she stated as she started walking to the kitchen sliding doors.

"Why?" he asked as he slowly followed.

"I want you to fuck outside," She answered. "It's only fair. I got fucked outside."

He followed her out into the back yard. He was a little nervous about having sex outside. He had never done it before. Not that he had any neighbors that could easily see him, but just the same, he was both scared and excited about doing it outside.

"Where?" He asked.

"How about the picnic table," she said as she walked over and stood in front of it.

"Okay," he answered. He walked up to her and looked around to make sure no one was walking through his property.

"Here, I'll get you started," she said as she clutched his bulge and undid his zipper. Heather undid the button of his Levis shorts and allowed them to fall. John's hard-on quickly became lively and pressed against his waistband. Heather wore a shitty grin which he knew meant she was up to no good, but it was going good so far.

Heather grabbed his bulge and looked deep into his eyes, holding his attention, "I have an important question."

Here it comes, he thought. She's going to stop now that he was all hard. He figured he'd just have to say what she wanted to hear. Any funny games, he'd force her on the table and put an end to the charades.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" she asked sarcastically.

John didn't like her tone, but decided there was no harm in saying yes. He'd make her suck it if she didn't.

"Yes," he answered with authority.

All of a sudden, he heard heavy footsteps behind him. Before he could do more than turn around, his arms were grabbed by some guys and he was pinned against the edge of the table. He quickly recognized them as the guys who had fucked and kidnapped Heather.

Two of the guys held him and two guys stood behind Heather as she faced him. They looked angry and called him every name in the book for what he did to Heather, even though it had been them doing the "doing" part.

John tried to pull away from them, but could not. They threatened to hurt him if he continued to struggle. Resigned for now, he stood there quietly and concentrated on Heather.

"I bet you got your kicks last night," she said. "Well tonight it's my turn to get my kicks. What do you think of that?"

John played it safe and did not respond. As long as none of the guys were gay, it wouldn't turn out too bad. He waited.

"Well I guess what you think doesn't matter now does it," she continued. "I'm in control tonight. The first thing I'm going to do is punish you.

She raised an eyebrow to accentuate the point. John waited for what she had in mind.

"Turn him around and hold his arms down on the table," she ordered.

They quickly complied and John did not resist much. He did not like where it was leading, but again, she wasn't going to be too bad to him. It wasn't like he had her beaten up or something. Besides, she looked like she was enjoying getting gang fucked after a while. John waited for the punishment.

"Here's for locking me out just because I smoked," she scolded.

John felt an explosion against his ass. His body jumped and a yelp of surprise involuntarily rose from his mouth. His ass stung worse as the feeling came back.

"Here's for being a fucking asshole for watching me get fucked by other men and doing nothing about it," she yelled.

A second strike pounded his ass. His body moved forward and this time a deeper reaction came from his mouth. He felt her hands smooth over his ass. They clawed into his underwear and pulled away. The grey cotton briefs tore away in her fingers with a light tearing sound. The cooler air felt good against his fiery cheeks. The action of her tearing away his clothes actually made him a little hard again, despite his situation.

"Look at how red they are," Heather said amused. "Let's see how they look when they feel the wood hitting them directly."

Very quickly, too quickly, another slap hit his now exposed ass. It hurt really bad this time. John couldn't help screaming out into the approaching night sky.

"That's for doing absolutely nothing the whole time," she continued, "even though I called for you repeatedly!"

She swung the board against him as hard as she could a couple more times. Each time it hurt even more, despite the fact that some of his nerve endings had been beaten into submission. John could not help yelling out each time and tears of pain wet his eyes.

"They couldn't believe me when I told them that you were home that night," she said. "They had to come over and see it for their own eyes."

One of the guys took his turn with the board with the hardest whack that John thought could ever be possible. The other guy took a swing as well. John felt a warm little trickle of blood go down his leg.

"Tie him to the table," Heather ordered. "I want to have some fun."

The two guys holding him turned him around and then lifted him up onto the picnic table. They slid him back so that his feet were on it as well. The other two guys threw rope to them and all four of them tied his wrists and ankles to the attached table benches. After they were done, Heather walked over to the side and looked him over.

"Someone tare off his clothes," she said. "You guys are stronger than me and I don't feel like doing it myself."

The guys yanked his shirt from both sides and proceeded to rip it off in a tug-of-war. One of them easily stretched his underwear out into shreds and off of his body. Again, his dick involuntarily hardened a bit from the sensation. Even his shorts were torn from his ankles and his shoes and socks were removed so that he was totally naked.

"Looks like someone's stuck outside for everyone to see," she teased. "Alex, turn on the outside light."

Alex went in and turned on the orange outside which barely began to project in the weakening pale sky. Heather slid her fingers on his chest and over his stomach and then back up to his neck and face.

"You think you can get it up for me?" she asked mockingly. "Let everyone see what kind of man you are."

She moved her hands seductively over his chest and nipples and around his stomach. His partially hard dick began to grow and slide up his lower stomach. Heather cupped her hand around it.

"Look what we have here," she said. "Outside for all the world to see and you still got hard. You are sick. What am I going to do with you?"

She shook it in her palm and fingers until it rose up and tightened in her grasp. She stroked it up and down slowly a couple times.

"Are you going to cum for us, John?" she asked. "Are you going to cum in front of everyone? I wonder if anyone else can see you."

She took in a long breath in between her teeth and stroked it hard and fast. John yelled out as the sensation overwhelmed him. Precum quickly seeped out and lubricated it against her hand. The sound of the lubrication and the outdoor exposure made his excitement rise. He was being humiliated by her, but his body was treating it like a wet dream. He began to squirm and pull against the ropes. Sensing his heightened arousal, she stopped.

"You look like you want to cum," she said sarcastically. "Do you want to cum?"

He didn't answer, figuring it was rhetorical.

"Well, do you want to cum?" she asked with some anger.

"Yes," he said quietly and ashamed.

"I'm sure you do," she said, "but you're going to have to beg me for it."

John stayed quiet. The euphoria was wearing off and his logical side was starting to take control. He was about to say no when Heather grabbed him hard again and stroked him fast enough to be a blur. His midsection rose up off the table as he screamed out in pleasure. Just as quickly, she stopped again.

"Beg me to make you cum, John, "she ordered.

"Make me cum, make me cum!" John exclaimed having lost all control to his body.

"That's good John," she answered and slowly rubbed the head. "Now say make me cum because I'm nothing but a pathetic fuck."

"Make me cum because I'm a pathetic fuck!" he yelled.

"That's close enough," she said calmly. "It's your lucky night because I am going to let you cum for everyone to see."

She stepped up her hand fucking into rapid motion straight up into the air and had John rising up off of the table. He held out for another minute and then she could feel it begin to spasm. She angled it toward his face without letting up. She aimed for his mouth.

The cum finally spurt out and hit his chest and neck on the first couple shots. After that it dribbled out like streaming lava. Heather let go of it, a little disappointed in its range and wiped the cum from her hand onto his legs. It pasted the hair on his legs like Vaseline.

Heather took the guys into the house. John lay there on the table. It throbbed against his stomach a few times and gradually shrank back, leaving a trail of slime like a slug.

As his body cooled down and his breathing slowed, his predicament began to hit home. He was tied naked to a picnic table out in his own back yard by his girlfriend, and worst of all, some strangers. The evening was going to turn dark and that meant it would get cold and the bugs would come toward the light. He fought against the ropes, but they were tight and strong. He relaxed and watched them through the sliding glass doors.

Inside, Heather was handed a beer from John's refrigerator. She sat at the head of the kitchen table where she could see John. She did not turn and look at him, but wanted to be there where he could see her having fun with the guys and where she could check up on him once in a while.

She flipped open her beer and took short, quick gulps on the first swig. It tasted good. She still felt a bit of nervousness about what she was doing, but it was quickly dissolving with the beer. The guys sat at the table as well, with beer and a bag of chips they'd scouted out.

"Now what?" Alex asked.

"We wait," she calmly said behind her beer. "I want to give him some quality time out there."

There was a pause.

"How about we play cards," Heather offered.

"Strip poker," Tom inserted.

"What good is that?" Frank asked. "She's the only girl and we've already seen her naked."

"If I lose, I have to perform for the winner," Heather added. "If one of you loses, you're just out. Deal?"

"Sure!" they all agreed.

Alex was a little hesitant because they had developed a thing together after sleeping together last night, but he didn't want disappoint his buddies either. They had their way with her last night, so what was another time.

"The cards are in the drawer behind you," she said pointing to Frank. He located them and began to shuffle. He called five card stud with one-eyed jacks.

Heather looked out the window. It was already dark. John was lit up like a Christmas display on the table. She could hear him muttering something through the screen door. He shifted his head side to side and moved his arms now and then. She turned her attention back to her cards.

It wasn't long before a few shirts came off. When it was her turn to lose something, she playfully stood up and removed the clothing seductively. She was the center of everyone's attention, including John outside. She made the most of it.

The first to go was her skirt. She slowly unclasped and unzipped it and let it fall off her ass and then her front. When it was time for her shirt, she slowly unbuttoned it and slid it off while swaying her hips and shaking her shoulders. She had no bra. She wiggled her tits and squeezed them for the guys...and John.

Before long, she had to peel her tights. Again she wiggled her hips as she slowly wriggled them down, revealing a tiny, white thong. The three guys who had lost a few hands couldn't help but show their hard-ons through their boxers and briefs.

A yell came from outside. She did not know if it was from the mosquitoes biting him or from his outrage that she was exposing herself to the guys and having fun at it. It was probably the former, but she buzzed on the latter. She'd never felt so desired in her life. Animal lust was so obvious that it was stamped on their foreheads.

She had thrown some of her hands. She wanted to show herself off. It was time to remove her thong. She climbed up onto the table and rocked her hips side by side. The guys hooted and hollered. She dug her thumps under the thin thong straps on her hips and slowly slid them down the cheeks of her ass. The lower her thumbs went, the lower she bent over.

She let her thong drop to the table. She picked it up between her toes and flung it at Alex. They smiled. She walked around the table and displayed her body to each guy, like a stripper teasing the audience.

The driver, Joe, had won the game. She stopped in front of him. "How's that for a performance?" she asked.

"Very nice," he said. "Now you have to perform for me. I won."

"I just did," she said.

"No, you didn't perform as I wanted," he added. "I tell you what I want you to do."

"Alright, I'll give you that," she answered. "What do you have in mind?"

"I want you to feel yourself for us," he said. "You have to make yourself cum right here on the table."

"I said I would perform," she said, "Not perform sexual acts on myself."

"Last time I checked, that was a performance," he said. "Right guys?"

"Yeah," they agreed. "Hell yeah!"

"I don't know if I can cum for you," she stated. "But I'll try. Alex, go in the bedroom and get my vibrator from the left table bottom drawer."

Heather got down and lay on her back, with her head at the end of the table where she could look outside. She bent her knees and spread her legs open. She licked her finger and rubbed the outside of her pussy lips and her clit.

Alex returned with a finger vibrator. Heather slid it onto her index finger and turned it on. She eased it onto her pussy and worked the edges. Her mouth formed vowels with no sound. The guys huddled at the end with her feet and watched, except for Joe. He watched from the head of the table.

She dug the vibrator inside her lips and let out a vocal vowel. Her announcement of pleasure was a bit loud and a bit fake, but it was part of the performance. As she moaned for them and fingered herself, she watched them watching her. It was getting her off as well.

She began to rock her hips and used her free hand to alternate between feeling her nipples and her clit. She was getting hot and sweaty, and the pressure in her head was building to a new high. The moans became louder and more frequent.

She suddenly felt something hit her lips. Joe had something else in mind for her as well. At this point, she was too aroused to know whether to suck or duck. He pulled her head over the edge of the table by grabbing her under the arms. He slowly inserted his cock into her upside-down mouth. Heather instinctively sucked him in. She watched his balls as he slid inward and outward in her mouth.

Very quickly, he became salty and slimy. His balls began to tighten and shrink. Meanwhile, Heather was working her clit furiously. She moaned on his cock, adding vibration to his pleasure.

She could feel his cock tighten. At the same time, her clit and body tightened up as all of the pressure in her head looked for escape. As he came into her mouth, she sprayed between her legs. She gulped him down and sprayed across the table in unison. She could hear the guys making excited comments, but could not hear them through the train that was running through her.

Joe pulled out of her, the wet head tapping her nose as it went by. It left a wet and slimy cocktail of their fluids on her face. Her body relaxed onto the table as well. She regained her senses and sat up.

"Help me off," she said to the three guys gawking at her with hunger. They pulled her up and carefully off of the table.

"I have to take a piss and wipe myself off," she said. "Start another game and we'll see what I can offer the next winner."

The guys were delighted and sat down for another hand. They ignored the mess on the table as only guys would. They got dressed as they talked shop.

Heather grabbed her clothes and stumbled down the hall. She went into the bathroom and opened the light. She shut the door and then after a pause opened it and locked it. She looked back down the hall to make sure the end guy wasn't looking and quietly closed the door behind her. She tip-toed across the hall into a spare bedroom and closed the door. As she got dressed, she picked up the phone and dialed. She spoke softly into the phone after a voice answered.

John was getting eaten alive and harassed by every insect in a square mile. The dried cum on him didn't help either. He could not free himself and was sure she was going to leave him out until morning. The bites were killing him. Because he couldn't scratch them, the pain seemed to linger forever. His whole body was becoming a cushion of pins.

He heard cars approaching from up the road. The yard became alive with flashing lights. They were red, blue and white. He wasn't sure if the pain was making him hallucinate or if there was an emergency vehicle going by. The lights continued flashing, but stopped moving. They were in his driveway.

The police banged on the front door and quickly overtook the surprised, half drunk guys at the table. They were quickly handcuffed and led out. In the process, they noticed John tied to the table. With smirks on their faces, they untied him. Before he could thank them, they turned him around and handcuffed him.

"Wait, I live here," he said.

"Is your name John?" an office asked.

12