Smudge!

Story Info
A close encounter with a friendly neighbour...
1.7k words
3.54
76k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, but the ending may not appeal to everyone. This event was preceded by several periods of playful and safe flirting between my neighbour and I, so I felt somewhat confident about this new level of game-play...

In the late 70s my family moved to a new address and our neighbours greeted us in a friendly way. A welcome like this was still common in those days. Respectful and friendly, Dot and Paddy often chatted to us over their wall and their son, with learning difficulties, often came to us to share his music.

After a while they told us that they were all members of the Mormon Church and after this, two Americans would often call and chat to us, but we made it clear that we are not interested. After this, Dot, my neighbour's wife became even more friendly with me; I have always found her quite attractive. She was in her late forties (I in my thirties); she was slim and had the most appealing, tiny tits. Her body was short and muscular; she was the type of person who can eat what she wants but retains the same girlish shape!

Later, in the summer, I had the daytimes off, as I worked evening shifts. One day, I took a break from gardening laid out on a pool-lounger in my back garden. Dot chatted to me for a while and I flirted with her asking her to join me. Although she declined as her son was home, she looked at my body openly; I felt the buzz of excitement that accompanies these promising encounters.

I actually felt so excited by this that my cock became solid, but shyly, I hid it by raising a leg. I had Bermuda shorts on and my cock stuck straight up in the air, making a tent of the loose material. Later, she went indoors, but I saw her looking out of the bedroom window at me. I lowered my leg slowly so that she could see a little bit of my stiffy, but I still wanted to avoid offending her.

She stood still so I lowered my leg right to the ground and relaxed, enjoying the feel of my cock in my shorts and her eyes on me. To my surprise, Dot moved closer to the window and then after a minute, opened it. I pretended not to notice her and simply glimpsed at her through my sunglasses. Casually, she leaned on the window sill and stared at me, then she started to chat.

"Are you enjoying the sun Baz?" She asked, making some comment to break the ice.

"I'm enjoying the company!" I answered back, brave as I can be, but still scared of offending her.

I forget the chat we made, but she showed me that she is interested in my swollen condition. I pulled the back of the sun-bed up and sat up, hiding myself from the houses behind me. Crudely, watching Dot for signs, I parted my legs, placing them on each side of the sun-bed, then squeezed my aching tool.

As I did this, Dot pulled a curtain behind her and watched me. It is clear that she is interested in my show and with a thrill of excitement, I pulled my tool out of the leg of my shorts. Dot gazed at me and smiled at my display. I had such a hard-on, that juice oozed from the tip; I pulled the cloth away from my balls and let them drop out too. As Dot stared, I moved to the side so that she can see more clearly, then I teased myself with my fingertips, by sliding them along the length of my impressive cock.

The exchange was utterly thrilling for me and my head buzzed with passion. I moved around as much as I could to expose my solid cock to her and tease her with my playfulness, at the same time, trying to keep the display between us for her eyes only. I urged her to lift her top and expose her tits for me, she nodded her decline, pointing at the houses behind me, but still smiled as if to encourage me.

Later, that night, about 11.15, she was in her back garden when I came home from work. I placed my cycle in the shed as usual and she chatted in a whisper.

"Had a nice shift?" she asked me.

I was too thrilled to speak, my throat was dry and tight; I had been thinking of our exchange today and by this time I was desperate to get hold of her. I stood by the fence separating our gardens and she came to me. I glanced toward my windows and hers to see if we are alone. She stands close to me and I touch her hand. She reaches up to my neck and pulls me to her. We kiss, the wire fence holding us apart.

"Come in here," she whispers. She tugs me and I scramble over the fence. Quietly we trample over the vegetables and into the shed. We kiss again.

"This is going just how I want it to!" She gasps as we pull away for a second. I pull her close, I feel her hard nipples in my chest, she is bra less!

"Mmmm, I would have loved to see these today!"

"I wanted to, but I was afraid of the people in the houses!" She explained.

I knew what she meant, but I couldn't talk about it. I lifted the front of her cotton top and she grabbed it from me, pulling it right off. I gazed at her tiny tits in the low light of the shed, a small shine coming in from her kitchen light. I gently stroked them, thrilling at the firm feel of the small globes, her nipples pushing into my palm.

"We must be quick!" She whispered, My husband is still awake."

She pressed her palm into my groin, encouraging the growing lump in my pants. Her other hand started to undo my belt and jeans. It was a beautiful feeling as her hand slipped into my boxers, hunting for and finding my tool.

"Oh, you have a beautiful cock!" She said, raising herself up to me and kissing my mouth again, grunting her breath into me. I suck it all in and enjoy her smell, a hint of alcohol from this Mormon woman. Suddenly, she pulls her jeans and panties down and bends forward.

"Do me!" She snapped, reaching back, holding my solid cock.

I feel between her legs, she is steaming hot, my hand damp from her body; her tiny slit is sopping and she pulls me to her, tugging my cock. I feel the intense heat on my cockhead as we touch. Her clever hand slides my helmet along her slit and soon, it slips into her entrance. She pauses, then pushes back onto me.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped, trying to keep her voice low.

She pushed back again, and I push into her, my prick tingling with pleasure as I slip into her tight hole. In a short while, we merge, my prick deep inside her. I stop and enjoy the sensation of her muscular tube rippling along my shaft, burning me, her wet lips spreading her juices against my groin and balls. Her hand reaches down and grabs my balls, crushing them against her lips and her clit. As she gasps, she grinds herself onto me, making me shudder.

I do not want to cum yet, so pull out of her; a strong shitty smell suddenly reaching my nose. I push back, and feel my prick rub over her cervix, thrilling me. I push harder and she falls forward, her head bent against the wall, her weight resting on an old, dusty bicycle. I press my belly on her buttocks and fuck her rapidly. Dot grips the wall as I slip in and out of her, amazed by the tight grip her tube has on me and thrilled now by the musky smells of her ass and her slit.

Again, I stop and Dot reaches back to me placing two fingers around the base of my shaft. She sighs as she rubs her slippery wetness over her lips. Her nails scrape my shaft sensuously as she rubs herself and my balls let out the mass of seed that I have for her. I try to speak to her but all I can manage is a groan. Quickly, sensing me cumming, she pulls my hips so that I can slam into her again. My cum fills my belly with an amazing, burning sensation as it prepares for discharge.

I feel the boiling spunk shoot through my cock, painful at first, as it blasts through me, then, unable to move I fill her with my lust and passion. All I can do is push hard into her, hoping in my mind to hurt her, enjoying her moans. After a few seconds, I can move again and I restart my fucking motion, renewing the sensation of my cum while my cock is bent by her body. As my cock softens slightly, it is bent upward by her tight inner shape and this thrills me again, the bottom of my cockhead rubbing on her inner muscles.

She gasps, maybe with pleasure or frustration, but all I can do is shaft her with my softening prick, still deep inside her. She falls against the wall and sighs repeatedly while I rub my cock in her, until it flops out with a crude slurp, my mass of of my spunk, dripping from her, onto the crutch of her panties.

We say goodbye and promise to do this again tomorrow. I go straight to my bathroom and clean up, my wife in bed, possibly still awake. I flop my cock in the sink as it fills with warm water. I get that shitty smell again; on my belly is a long brown smudge. In it I can make out the small specks of roughage, a clear sign that she eats All Bran!

After this, we did meet again and we had a lot more time to explore each others passions and bodies; often, far into the wild, local countryside where we played, explored chatted and grew closer. But that is a whole series of other tales!