Snap!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Barbara gave a low chuckle. "Silly. Shut youreyes and listen to the waves. Can you hear them?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and the roar of the sea was still there, the sun still warm on my body.

"Now turn your head to the right – keep your eyes shut, Terri!"

I did so. "Now open up!"

I looked at Lady B was squatting on the edge of her recliner, her bikini bottom was gone and her pussy was glistening in the strong light.

"Now kneel on a towel and lick me," she ordered.

I laid a thick towel on the poolside paving and placed my mouth onto her sweet-smelling snatch, running my tongue all over her familiar but fantastic places.

"There," she said, stroking my hair as I laved at her labia, "do you still think you're dreaming?"

"No," I said, huskily, pulling my face back from her pussy and looking up to her lush, lovely breasts supported by a black metallic bikini bra. "Do you want me to bring you off, darling?"

"Later," she smiled down at me. "I'm going to shower off this lotion then I'll do some laps."

And with that, she shucked off her bra, stood beneath a shower and soon her body was glistening with streams of cooling water. Then she walked to the far end of the pool and did an elegant dive into the warm, blue waters.

Back on her recliner after a strenuous 20 or so laps, I once more raised my fears. The beauty of the setting, the warmth of the sun had combined, I think, to instil a sense of foreboding in me.

"Barb?" I asked, using the diminutive of her name for possibly the first time, "how long is this going to last?"

She shook water from her ear, and smiled at me. "Who knows, Terri? I won't lie to you. Nothing lasts forever. But all I know is that while it does last you have to make the most of it. Grasp it, grab it, savour it and enjoy it. You are enjoying it, aren't you?"

"Hell yes," I said, quickly. "It doesn't take much to work out that you've made me the happiest woman in the world."

Lady Barbara stopped me, placing a still wet hand on my shoulder. "Listen, Terri, you lovely, silly little slut. You are wonderful for me.

"When I'm on the phone back in that huge office in London, arguing with people in Dubai, asking people in Sydney why this or that project is behind schedule, being grilled by one of my fucking lawyers over 'Have you signed this? Have you read that?', I look over at you on the couch, sitting there tapping away on your laptop.

"And I think, when I've got all this done, I'm going home to Park Lane and I'm going to make love to that wonderful woman and Dubai, Sydney and the flaming lawyers can all go to hell."

I smiled, feeling wanted, even if it was mainly for my body. But I was reassured, and I lay back and let go a long sigh.

"Now," said Lady Barbara, "we're going to have a smashing dinner prepared by the redoubtable Mrs C as soon as the sun's gone down, and it goes down pretty quickly here.

"But before we enjoy that meal, we're going to shower together, we're then going into our separate bedrooms and we're going to put on somereallysexy lingerie and we're going to make mad, passionate love on the couch looking out across the ocean.

"How's that?"

I nodded keenly. "It sounds wonderful – can we shower now?"

Lady Barbara glanced at her special Omega Seamaster swimming watch and grinned. "OK, you smooth-talking bitch."

And we skipped into the massive en suite which adjoined both mine and Lady B's bedrooms. We soaked our bodies until we were lathered in soap, then slowly and sensuously removed it, our hands straying occasionally between our thighs.

After towelling down, we entered our separate bedrooms. I selected a shiny, black silk quarter-cup bra, which pushed my breasts into an uplift which I knew drove my boss wild. My nipples were erect at the thought that her mouth would soon be sucking and licking them.

On my hips I chose a matching black silk garter belt, which gleamed in the light. It held up a pair of shiny, black seamed stockings. On my feet went a pair of black Manolo Blahniks.

I brushed my hair until it glowed like a wheat field flowing in the wind, and checked myself out in the mirror by the bed.

I looked good enough to eat – which was just as well, as I was I soon would be!

After flicking some Joy perfume on my throat, neck and wrists I walked out into the lounge. As if on cue, Lady Barbara emerged from her bedroom at precisely the same moment.

I looked at her glorious, full, firm figure and my mouth fell in amazement. It was almost as if I was looking at a mirror image of myself all over again.

Lady Barbara had chosen a black silk quarter-cup bra, a black silk garter belt, shiny black seamed stockings and black Manolo Blahniks.

We walked towards each other but just before we bumped together, Lady Barbara stopped and let her nipple-erect breasts brush ever-so-gently across my own lush globes.

My mind was awhirl, my thoughts rushed back to that wonderful windy, rainy night in East Sussex in the saloon bar of The Belligerent Badger. But this time, I was determined to get in the first word.

I leaned forward, brushed my mouth against hers and whispered: "Snap!"